• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, know that. It's a bit less rare though, I'd say^^

dAm3nEQ.gif
Is it? I always stayed by the feet since they barely moved... :(

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Adamantoise fight... I recently did it again (another Adamantite accessory is always good), and instead of using the ring this time, I used the Ragnarok sword. It took I think a little over an hour (5 million HP....) lost little track of time after a while from how bored I got, so not sure on that (and realized that I probably should have done the cross-blades method instead). Also, I never got Titan during the both times I've done this fight, so no cool boxing match for me. :<

Oct 25, 2017
I'd really like them to patch the FFXV's Prelude into the game.

In my opinion, it is the absolute best Prelude version in all of the franchise, and you can only hear it during one of the trailers and on the Ultimate Collector's Edition Soundtrack.

That Prelude DESERVES to be on the game.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Yeah, it gets extremely messy; the erratic camera and target system, the huge monsters' feet and tail awkwardly pushing you away through sudden movement all the time, sudden 1-hit-kill attacks coming seemingly out of nowhere (and sometimes they're not dodgeable for whatever reason) knocking your whole party down etc. It's better the smaller the encounter - ideally one-on-ones.

The Adamantoise side boss is the absolute worst, lol. On paper a fight against a monster this gigantic is hype af, but in practice it's not.

QIUL0hP.gif

But there's a cool unique sequence if you summon Titan during the fight, which I think barely anyone knows:

rc4IOu1.gif

Yooooooo. That's amazing. I've never been prompted to call a summon during this fight though. >_<

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd really like them to patch the FFXV's Prelude into the game.

In my opinion, it is the absolute best Prelude version in all of the franchise, and you can only hear it during one of the trailers and on the Ultimate Collector's Edition Soundtrack.

That Prelude DESERVES to be on the game.
That prelude theme is amazing. I love it.

Wasn't sure to put a spoiler, but the full credits show the full logo at the end (and all locations to) so...caution?
Anyways, it is on the game. It's the last song in the games full end credits that you can watch by selecting 'credits' on the title screen. ^^

(Video of the full credits. The Prelude comes on at about 8:26, but the full credits themselves are worth fully watching in my opinion).

Oct 25, 2017

Wasn't sure to put a spoiler, but the full credits show the full logo at the end (and all locations to) so...caution?
Anyways, it is on the game. It's the last song in the games full end credits that you can watch by selecting 'credits' on the title screen. ^^

(Video of the full credits. The Prelude comes on at about 8:26, but the full credits themselves are worth fully watching in my opinion).

Well I'll be damned.

Still, it deserves a prominent place on the game!

PshycoNinja

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles

If you didn't link the full credits, I would've. Has two songs people swear up and down aren't anywhere on the disk.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmmm
http://www.mognetcentral.com/threads/the-truth-about-ffxversus-xiii.9022/

Etro gave the ring?
3EYfItM.jpg

Ravus was named Lupus?
tumblr_inline_ncmyp1HtwL1rmr4ga.png

Mods verified him and said that his source could have provided this information. Still, i am highly skeptical.
I think it sounds right. The idea that FFXV is very similar to what Versus XIII would have been, just with cut content, is something I've believed all along.

Some of the things that rumours suggest were cut (lupus, Glauca, Ninja umbra) would have been cool to be fair. But games all change in development (FF7 in New York, Sephiroth related to Aerith) and what we ended up was both FFXV and a Versus XIII. Bazztek's mock up trailer did a great job of showing the final game was same same but different.

Laplasakos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it sounds right. The idea that FFXV is very similar to what Versus XIII would have been, just with cut content, is something I've believed all along.

Some of the things that rumours suggest were cut (lupus, Glauca, Ninja umbra) would have been cool to be fair. But games all change in development (FF7 in New York, Sephiroth related to Aerith) and what we ended up was both FFXV and a Versus XIII. Bazztek's mock up trailer did a great job of showing the final game was same same but different.

Some things he says contradict others though. For example he says that Stella dies early in the game and she's not seen ''never ever again'' but in the next paragraph he says that Noctis sees Stella in his dreams/dream world although he can't say if it's real or not. Also, three important things that he never addresses

- What happened to Clarus. This character probably was tied to the Versus/original plot and he doesn't even mention him
- What was the problem with Nomura's team that SE wanted to cancel it and they brought up a new team instead
- Ferrari said that he designed some amazing characters for Versus that were cut from the game and this leaker doesn't mention any new characters, except the one that leaked (human form of Umbra)

All the things he says may be true but could also be easily fabricated if you have been following the game since Versus and meddle all this with OfLuciis leak. Unless someone comes out and leaks some development pics or desings like the Umbra human form along with leaks, i am not gonna believe anything.

Deleted member 426

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some things he says contradict others though. For example he says that Stella dies early in the game and she's not seen ''never ever again'' but in the next paragraph he says that Noctis sees Stella in his dreams/dream world although he can't say if it's real or not. Also, three important things that he never addresses

- What happened to Clarus. This character probably was tied to the Versus/original plot and he doesn't even mention him
- What was the problem with Nomura's team that SE wanted to cancel it and they brought up a new team instead
- Ferrari said that he designed some amazing characters for Versus that were cut from the game and this leaker doesn't mention any new characters, except the one that leaked (human form of Umbra)

All the things he says may be true but could also be easily fabricated if you have been following the game since Versus and meddle all this with OfLuciis leak.
The only reason I give it credibility is the mods verified he had come in to contact with a source who could have relayed that information. The fact that it is second hand information explains why there are missing elements: he doesn't know everything. But that doesn't change what he does know. I do believe what he says.

jipewithin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's changed since launch and why is it bad vs super bosses? That's probably the thing I'll be into most.

I actually thought kingdom hearts was great at the time, and sephiroth in KH2 was a lot of fun... but that was also a long time ago haha. I could go back to it today and think it's a janky mess!
Others already pointed things out but for me the biggest weakness is that party is dead weight and they just die if you are not spamming elixirs all the time manually. Some kind of gambit system and cure spells would help, I believe PC version will get mods which help with this. Some bosses have high damage aoe spells where you should run away but you can't command your party to take cover and they are just wiped out. You can now switch to your party members so it's possible to sometimes position better but of course it won't really solve the issue.

Laplasakos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guy also seems waaaaay too defensive and bitter towards Tabata.

Also part of why i don't really believe him. His whole post is a bit of drama too. And the thing that ''Nomuras team can not see Tabatas and viceversa'' is highly suspicious that he mentions it now, some days after the Edge interview in which Tabata says that his team didn't want to work with Nomura's team. Let alone the fact that people from other BD are not allowed to see other co-workers. It's a big possibility that Nomura and Tabata may not have the best relationship anymore but this goes a bit too far. Then again, some japanese companies have strange rules so who knows...

Ishiro

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lebanon
Also part of why i don't really believe him. His whole post is a bit of drama too. And the thing that ''Nomuras team can not see Tabatas and viceversa'' is highly suspicious that he mentions it now, some days after the Edge interview in which Tabata says that his team didn't want to work with Nomura's team. Let alone the fact that people from other BD are not allowed to see other co-workers. It's a big possibility that Nomura and Tabata may not have the best relationship anymore but this goes a bit too far. Then again, some japanese companies have strange rules so who knows...
Not sure what to think either. Guy is either a Nomura fanboy or a Nomura employee, so it's funny to me regardless.

It's also hilarious that he's trying to pitch Luna as being closer to Stella than people think, and spin it into a good thing for Nomura and his team somehow?
That part sounds less like he's defending Nomura's work and more like something a proud creator trying to get credit for his work would say. So the fact that he wrote that would almost make me believe him.

I dunno about the rest tho. Lupus? A 2020-2021 deadline for a project that was started in 2006? Nah, come on.

Laplasakos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what to think either. Guy is either a Nomura fanboy or a Nomura employee, so it's funny to me regardless.

It's also hilarious that he's trying to pitch Luna as being closer to Stella than people think, and spin it into a good thing for Nomura and his team somehow?
That part sounds less like he's defending Nomura's work and more like something a proud creator trying to get credit for his work would say. So the fact that he wrote that would almost make me believe him.

I dunno about the rest tho. Lupus? A 2020-2021 deadline for a project that was started in 2006? Nah, come on.

Saying for a moment he is right about the Nomura-Tabata thing, he doesn't provide anything new or not known. Lupus was a name that exists in the Versus data of the benchmark that got out yesterday. Nomura-Tabata not so great relationship was hinted in the Edge interview. Game was planned as a trilogy, Stella dying early in the game are all things that existed in previous leaks. Etro being removed because of the death symbolism, is something that Tabata said in the past too. Only thing we hear for the first time is the time travel thing, which seems totally random to me and doesn't explain much either.

Deleted member 426

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saying for a moment he is right about the Nomura-Tabata thing, he doesn't provide anything new or not known. Lupus was a name that exists in the Versus data of the benchmark that got out yesterday. Nomura-Tabata not so great relationship was hinted in the Edge interview. Game was planned as a trilogy, Stella dying early in the game are all things that existed in previous leaks. Etro being removed because of the death symbolism, is something that Tabata said in the past too. Only thing we hear for the first time is the time travel thing, which seems totally random to me and doesn't explain much either.
Which to be fair all fits with the idea that other than a few plot changes, the game we got was the game they always planned.

Laplasakos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Which to be fair all fits with the idea that other than a few plot changes, the game we got was the game they always planned.

More or less. This is not something that i disagree with, what i say is that i am just not convinced of this leaker/leak. I never doubted that core ideas from XV (travel with friends, sacrifice, crystal, ending) all existed since Versus days.

Bazztek

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmmm
http://www.mognetcentral.com/threads/the-truth-about-ffxversus-xiii.9022/

Etro gave the ring?
3EYfItM.jpg

Ravus was named Lupus?
tumblr_inline_ncmyp1HtwL1rmr4ga.png

Mods verified him and said that his source could have provided this information. Still, i am highly skeptical.
I'm just going to post here what I posted on Mognet.

Assuming you're real then I'm guessing this "LUPUS NOX FLEURET. (What a casuality no one of the fake leakers named him...)"

And this "they fused part of him with other member of the Empire. Then Ravus was born."

I'm assuming has you talking about this character.

Who is seen as someone as part of the Empire in a high position, but was never seen again after 2014, and you're saying they mixed his character with "Lupus", which resulted in Ravus?

Roberto Ferrari's storyboard from May 2013 has Ravus with his hood here, same as Ravus has on in the June 2013 E3 trailer.

However Roberto Ferrari's May 2013 storyboard also has Ravus without his hood as he appears in the final game.

And Mihura who designed Ravus prior to leaving the Versus team in 2012 before it became XV, also designed him without the hood on.

That "wolf" symbol on his arm had been first seen in 2013's trailer, so I wonder if you're really an accurate source if you're not just making up another name based on some attribute he had and using a Latin name for it? I'm skeptical to say the least, there's been like a billion different Versus "leaks".

I mean, that "wolf" symbol was not present on his final Magitek Arm design in the game.

However there is still concept art even well after Luna replaced Stella where Ravus still had that wolf symbol on his Magitek Arm.

And it even still appears on his arm in the Pocket Edition of the game which just came out a few weeks ago.

"LUPUS" seems a bit on the nose too, I've seen people trying to guess his name as "Lupus" since then too., there was this one guy who went by "NurBoy" or "NurBoyXV" who always had a Ravus avatar or kept doing Ravus artwork but would call him Lupus or Albus Lupus years before we ever learned his name was Ravus.

Though I will admit I've had my suspisions ever since we never saw that blonde haired man again after 2014 that they rolled his character and Ravus into one, which is why Ravus became the High Commander of the Niflheim Empire in the final game.

"8. Kingsglaive. And when I name Kingsglaive I refer not just the royal glaives but the film itself. Some of you may know that the royal glaives ....."

I can't really make much sense of what you're getting at here, but Kingsglaive came into existence when they decided that in the timespan they had to make the game that realizing the full invasion the way they wanted to in the game would go way over the time they had allotted for the games dev period once they moved to Luminous and started ramping up development, which resulted in why they had rewrites so Noctis was outside of the Citadel when it was invaded and why they created a character like Nyx, and why they changed the lore from FNC to Cosmogony and why Stella was replaced with Luna.

Stuff like time travel and a dream world where it's not really real sounds like some convoluted nonsense, as far as what Umbra could do in Versus all that has ever been revealed was that he had the ability to turn into a human form which Roberto Ferrari said was like Ninja sort of like the kingsglaive, and Datamine from XV suggests there was a "Ninja village" in the game. Again assuming you're real I hope you're not just extrapolating from the "revisit your memories through Umbra" thing in the game which is more of a game mechanic to do stuff you havn't finished yet, not actual time travel or an actual story element.

As for the ring, in 2010 Nomura specified that Noctis doesn't wear any jewelry or accesories except for a Ring which he'll wear on his right hand, so assuming the ring came from Etro then sure it's possible this is the case.

As for your claim of Ravus originally being "Chosen" too, in the games canon, Ravus believes he is worthy of being the Chosen which is why he puts on the ring of the Lucii on in the first place, much like your claim about "time travel through Umbra", I hope you aren't just extrapolating something we know about Ravus already and trying to make stuff up about "what he originally was" just to garner attention. You also semi contradict yourself, you say Noctis never sees Stella again after the party because she dies, but then you say he interacts with her through his dreams the rest of the game?

It's a little suspect that you post this only days after that Edge interview was posted where Tabata said that 90% of his team did not want to merge with Tetsuya Nomura's team because of the bad reputation Versus had.

Sure it could be real, convoluted stories and nonsense is Nomura's forte which anyone who has played KH can attest to, however you say Tabata wanted to simplify the story, yet in 2013 Nomura stated that the story itself is simple.

And this "The saga was going to have three games and the original idea was finishing it in 2020-2021."
Seems really a big stretch, especially since we have direct confirmation from Roberto Ferrari who stated in 2016 that it was planned to release in 2014 originally, and while in June 2013 Nomura stated they planned on continuing the story and they have many stories to tell, but in July 2013 Nomura stated that they have no sequels planned for the game and nothing was decided yet. And the 2016 date for XV was then set in stone when Tabata took over as Director in December 2013, which is the same time SE restructured the company to form the Business Divisions.

https://www.finaland.com/?rub=site&page=news&id=4865

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/04/05/final-fantasy-xvs-release-date-already-decided-back-2013/

And of course as we know the delay from September 2016 to November 2016 was decided only in August 2016.

You also say that they "premeditely calculated to fool" people, yet ever since Tabata's first interview in 2014 when it was publicly revealed he had taken over as main director, Tabata was very upfront about FFXV not being the same game as Versus XIII even if it was using elements from it where he was upfront about things that had changed, whereas it was only Nomura in 2013 who ever said that Versus XIII and XV are the same story (which isn't true just by looking at the May 2013 storybords by Roberto Ferrari, Stella suddenly being childhood friends with Noctis in the 2013 trailer and by Roberto Ferrari stating it was undergoing changes every 3 months and nothing was set in stone regarding the story).

Rurouni

Dec 25, 2017
^All of that is pretty much what i thought about his claim too, i'm just taking it with a huge grain of salt like all the other FFXV "leaks" spreading around the web.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Question. How has the Xbox One version of the game changed after patches compared to when the game first released? Especially on the Xbox One S?

Has frame rate improved? Visuals? Loading? Etc?

Thanks.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I'm just going to post here what I posted on Mognet.

Assuming you're real then I'm guessing this "LUPUS NOX FLEURET. (What a casuality no one of the fake leakers named him...)"

And this "they fused part of him with other member of the Empire. Then Ravus was born."

I'm assuming has you talking about this character.

Who is seen as someone as part of the Empire in a high position, but was never seen again after 2014, and you're saying they mixed his character with "Lupus", which resulted in Ravus?

Roberto Ferrari's storyboard from May 2013 has Ravus with his hood here, same as Ravus has on in the June 2013 E3 trailer.

However Roberto Ferrari's May 2013 storyboard also has Ravus without his hood as he appears in the final game.

And Mihura who designed Ravus prior to leaving the Versus team in 2012 before it became XV, also designed him without the hood on.

That "wolf" symbol on his arm had been first seen in 2013's trailer, so I wonder if you're really an accurate source if you're not just making up another name based on some attribute he had and using a Latin name for it? I'm skeptical to say the least, there's been like a billion different Versus "leaks".

I mean, that "wolf" symbol was not present on his final Magitek Arm design in the game.

However there is still concept art even well after Luna replaced Stella where Ravus still had that wolf symbol on his Magitek Arm.

And it even still appears on his arm in the Pocket Edition of the game which just came out a few weeks ago.

"LUPUS" seems a bit on the nose too, I've seen people trying to guess his name as "Lupus" since then too., there was this one guy who went by "NurBoy" or "NurBoyXV" who always had a Ravus avatar or kept doing Ravus artwork but would call him Lupus or Albus Lupus years before we ever learned his name was Ravus.

Though I will admit I've had my suspisions ever since we never saw that blonde haired man again after 2014 that they rolled his character and Ravus into one, which is why Ravus became the High Commander of the Niflheim Empire in the final game.

"8. Kingsglaive. And when I name Kingsglaive I refer not just the royal glaives but the film itself. Some of you may know that the royal glaives ....."

I can't really make much sense of what you're getting at here, but Kingsglaive came into existence when they decided that in the timespan they had to make the game that realizing the full invasion the way they wanted to in the game would go way over the time they had allotted for the games dev period once they moved to Luminous and started ramping up development, which resulted in why they had rewrites so Noctis was outside of the Citadel when it was invaded and why they created a character like Nyx, and why they changed the lore from FNC to Cosmogony and why Stella was replaced with Luna.

Stuff like time travel and a dream world where it's not really real sounds like some convoluted nonsense, as far as what Umbra could do in Versus all that has ever been revealed was that he had the ability to turn into a human form which Roberto Ferrari said was like Ninja sort of like the kingsglaive, and Datamine from XV suggests there was a "Ninja village" in the game. Again assuming you're real I hope you're not just extrapolating from the "revisit your memories through Umbra" thing in the game which is more of a game mechanic to do stuff you havn't finished yet, not actual time travel or an actual story element.

As for the ring, in 2010 Nomura specified that Noctis doesn't wear any jewelry or accesories except for a Ring which he'll wear on his right hand, so assuming the ring came from Etro then sure it's possible this is the case.

As for your claim of Ravus originally being "Chosen" too, in the games canon, Ravus believes he is worthy of being the Chosen which is why he puts on the ring of the Lucii on in the first place, much like your claim about "time travel through Umbra", I hope you aren't just extrapolating something we know about Ravus already and trying to make stuff up about "what he originally was" just to garner attention. You also semi contradict yourself, you say Noctis never sees Stella again after the party because she dies, but then you say he interacts with her through his dreams the rest of the game?

It's a little suspect that you post this only days after that Edge interview was posted where Tabata said that 90% of his team did not want to merge with Tetsuya Nomura's team because of the bad reputation Versus had.

Sure it could be real, convoluted stories and nonsense is Nomura's forte which anyone who has played KH can attest to, however you say Tabata wanted to simplify the story, yet in 2013 Nomura stated that the story itself is simple.

And this "The saga was going to have three games and the original idea was finishing it in 2020-2021."
Seems really a big stretch, especially since we have direct confirmation from Roberto Ferrari who stated in 2016 that it was planned to release in 2014 originally, and while in June 2013 Nomura stated they planned on continuing the story and they have many stories to tell, but in July 2013 Nomura stated that they have no sequels planned for the game and nothing was decided yet. And the 2016 date for XV was then set in stone when Tabata took over as Director in December 2013, which is the same time SE restructured the company to form the Business Divisions.

https://www.finaland.com/?rub=site&page=news&id=4865

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/04/05/final-fantasy-xvs-release-date-already-decided-back-2013/

And of course as we know the delay from September 2016 to November 2016 was decided only in August 2016.

You also say that they "premeditely calculated to fool" people, yet ever since Tabata's first interview in 2014 when it was publicly revealed he had taken over as main director, Tabata was very upfront about FFXV not being the same game as Versus XIII even if it was using elements from it where he was upfront about things that had changed, whereas it was only Nomura in 2013 who ever said that Versus XIII and XV are the same story (which isn't true just by looking at the May 2013 storybords by Roberto Ferrari, Stella suddenly being childhood friends with Noctis in the 2013 trailer and by Roberto Ferrari stating it was undergoing changes every 3 months and nothing was set in stone regarding the story).

Good post. Lot's of info and things to learn. You da best XV lore poster. :)

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that leak has the very distinctive smell of bullshit.

In any case, I'm glad that Etro didn't make the cut. I was tired of her. The XIII trilogy ran that concept/character to the ground.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Btw, is there still VR content being planned for FFXV? I'm getting my PSVR today, already got Monster of the Deep loaded onto my PS4 but was wondering about the main game?

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, that leak has the very distinctive smell of bullshit.

In any case, I'm glad that Etro didn't make the cut. I was tired of her. The XIII trilogy ran that concept/character to the ground.
And we didn't even see her. :D

Even if the leaks were true, I wouldn't care too much. I'm more interested in all the things they're adding to XV.

Deleted member 426

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Btw, is there still VR content being planned for FFXV? I'm getting my PSVR today, already got Monster of the Deep loaded onto my PS4 but was wondering about the main game?
I can't find a source, but I'm SURE they said they were working on a second project.

I happen to think that that second project is implementing VR into the main game. The reason is because:
-Tabata talked about implementing a new feature that would change the way you experience the game (or words to that effect).
-They've got the first person mode working already.
-It wouldn't surprising me if Monster of the Deep was practice for implementing VR into the main game, just as the character gameplay was implemented into the main game after the Episodes.

Oct 25, 2017
So, now that we will be given control of the boat, perhaps they will add something to Angelgard Island? Or maybe we won't be allowed to reach it?

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seeing the 2011 gameplay trailer again, it looked at least in Alpha, it didn't look like it was just a concept. I think Square moved all the resources to FFXIV ARR and then when they came back to the project, it was too late.

OP
OP
Koozek

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Forgive me if I missed it, is there a compiled list of these Royal Edition leaks?
Some of it in my post from the other day, but for the rest that was found since just check the Mognet thread. Don't want to spam it all here every time they find something new and honestly, at this point I just want to wait 2 weeks and experience everything myself. They dissected almost everything now, lol.

Koozek said:
Someone apparently datamined the new Royal Edition trophies, quests, datalog files etc. from the PC Benchmark over the last few days and some of it was confirmed today through the new Comrades Update trailer:

[Spoiler warnings]
https://dizzymoogle.tumblr.com/post/170913525794/leak-about-royal-edition-spoiler

Royal Edition TROPHIES

Sea Captain/Maiden Voyage
Captained the royal vessel.

Whale Watching/Narwhal Watching
Encountered Bismarck.

Journalist/Pursuit of Knowledge

Filled 80% of the Datalog.

Offroad Racer/Speed Daemon
Posted excellent times in all cross-country test drives.

Power Within/The Power Within
Awakened to the True Power of Kings.

Tri-Headed
Defeated Cerberus.

Omega/Triumph Through the Dimensional Rift
Defeated Omega.

Blessed By All
Collected all the Royal Sigils.

Chocobreeder
Raised a chocobo to Level 99.

Beacons of Hope
Completed the Comrades quests with all four characters.

Royal Ed. Quest

For Regalia Type-D

Kings of the Off Road
Great Leiden Run
Duscaean Motor Challenge
Cross-Cleigne Safari

For the boat
Into Uncharted Territory
A Second Sea God

Quest photos probably related to the boat

Photo OP: Restaurant
Photo OP: Island
Photo OP: Chimney
Photo OP: Cape
Photo OP: Gate
Photo OP: Horizon

Cartanica Quest
Chocobaby Roundup

New quest for Ch 10
Caestino on Camera

There is also a quest to find lost chocobo chicks in the dungeon (Fodina Caestino) and another to take photos in the same dungeon (Fodina Caestino)

Three missing bases of Lucis
Relics of the Empire
Relics of the Empire: First Base
Relics of the Empire: Second Base
Relics of the Empire: Third Base

New Quest for Ch 14

The Cure for Insomnia

New quest for Comrades

the four bros
the remaining royal sigils
ifrit rematch
chocobo ranch in cape caem

A Gift from Cid
Glaive out of Time
Crown City Without a King

Some hidden files found in Benchmark say:

Iris Event, Ardyn Event and Weshkam event. (All for Comrades)

Other datamined stuff including datalog entries:
Research Log: M.E. 745-X-24th

Our expedition into Taelpar Crag produced some curious fruit: the wreckage of what appears to be an armament of antiquity. I have read many reports claiming the lost civilization of Solheim constructed magitek weapons to fell the gods, but to think that one would appear before my very eyes... Though it is damaged, I believe I can get it up and running.

Belle of the body shop at the Hammerhead Service Station.

Having lost her parents at a young age, Cindy grew up under her grizzled grandfather Cid's tutelage. She inherited his avid love for automobiles and quickly proved herself to be a more-than-capable mechanic. Her stellar reputation draws customers from all across the continent. No matter how terrible their automotive troubles, drivers come in for a tune-up and leave with a smile.

Melba Aurum was born into a prominent family in the old town of Keycatrich. She fell in love with Cid's son Mid Sophiar some thirty years ago, and the two were wed before long. Though she lost her home in the Great War, she gained something even greater through her marriage: a lovely daughter, Cindy. Sadly, however, time with her baby girl was cut short by a horde of daemons. The wicked creatures ambushed her car one night, claiming the lives of her and her husband and leaving Cindy an orphan.

Gift From Cid

Noctis receives a special delivery from Cid via Talcott: a mysterious key. True to form, however, Cid provides no specifics regarding its function, only noting it would provide access to "somethin' mighty handy." Eager to decode the meaning behind this cryptic message, Noctis and his friends set out to unlock the secret of the key. Head to the destination. The Regalia replica will not run out of gas. Ask Talcott to service the car when it is too damaged to drive.

- there's conversation with iris and gladio, looks like it could be on a phone because they did also put in new dialogue with iris in last update; looks like gladio hasn't told iris about what's gonna happen to noctis after he gets out of the crystal
- mentioned he found unused lines from early versions
- said some lines he found were been showing up in pocket edition videos, so maybe they'll be included (or they are part of unused dialogue).
- in the data, niflhem and tenebrae areas are named similar to the concept art of terraverde, implying it's the continent name.

- quest to upgrade to type d regalia involving needing to get offroad tires for cindy
- get parts that can enhance type d including damage later on
- race track things
- take the boat between galdin, caem, altissia
- can go fishing, bros prompt for fishing and shit. ignis gets a sushi recipe of his own design
- more quest things with prompto for photos kinda
- need keys to get around insomnia
- get files for the book thing with omega weapon

Source (thanks to Mognet's Storm!): http://www.mognetcentral.com/threads/final-fantasy-xv-general-news-thread.3288/page-667#post-58188

UPDATE:

More datamined stuff including Versus-related data (thanks again to Mognet's Storm who's been talking to the leaker in the last days and collecting this info):
- one of the bases in chapter 14 is the Kingsglave HQ, if i understood it right
- ignis datalog description mention he's from the House Scientia, a well-known family of royal retainers
- new weapons and recipes for comrades
- theres data from platinum demo, mistery disk and even monster of the deep lol
- he found data about Versus XIII, stella was mentioned and a ninja village (apparently nothing big just programming info).

I assume the ninja village is related to the ninja characters that Roberto Ferrari once mentioned being scrapped and into which Umbra was supposed to turn into for his human form:

As a reminder here's Umbra's scrapped human form:

M8K9S4V.jpg

Also:
Also from the leak (seriously, massive fucking spoiler that hasn't been posted here yet AFAIK. I mean it.)

Luna joins the party in Insomnia to fight a horde of demons.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Some of it in my post from the other day, but for the rest that was found since just check the Mognet thread. Don't want to spam it all here every time they find something new and honestly, at this point I just want to wait 2 weeks and experience everything myself. They dissected almost everything now, lol.

Thanks!

Deleted member 8117

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The most interesting thing they found outside of what Koozek posted is that apparently there're files for Episode Ardyn in the game already.

Deleted member 426

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The most interesting thing they found outside of what Koozek posted is that apparently there're files for Episode Ardyn in the game already.
Yeah so I know they did basically confirm they were working on more episodes, but we now know it will definitely be in the format of an episode (rather than a pack, or something else built into the main game) because the files specifically reference episode 4. This may seem obvious, but I was thinking there was a possibility they might tackle the additions in a different way.