• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

For PS4, Switch and Xbox One - $29.99
(at the time of posting this, it's 40% off on Xbox One)

FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION HD, fans and newcomers alike can follow the journey of crown prince Noctis and his brothers in arms, Prompto, Ignis and Gladiolus, with fully voiced key event scenes and faithfully recreated battles. All of the treasured moments from FINAL FANTASY XV, like driving the Regalia across breathtaking landscapes, camping, chocobo riding and more, can be experienced in a whole new way with the game's creatively reimagined art style and in HD resolution for the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation®4 system versions.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing another game that was going to be revealed in the Direct. When it arrives it's going to be REALLY interesting

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
If I've not played the original XV (or my great gaming sin, ANY of the Final Fantasy games/spin offs), is it entertaining in this chibi form?

(And I swear I will start eventually I have the FFI/II GBA remasters sitting in its box)

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
I'm fine with everything but the faces... I don't really get why this is on platforms that aren't Switch though since the game is already cheap enough elsewhere but whatever I guess?

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
HD Edition and they still can't be bothered to make the mouths move. Bugs me so much.

Still, I'll definitely buy the Switch version. Why? Cause I need XV on that console in some way and this is the only way I'll get it.

Oh and it's on sale on XBL already:

EDIT: Gundam posted it already so use his link!

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
$30?
Can't you just buy the Royal edition or whatever the game + SP release is called for less than that on PS4/XB1?

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Why does this exist except to coerce me to spending more money? Damn you Square Enix.

Byakura

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
ya probably was gonna be announced in todays direct. I might give this a shot. Love FFXV so playing a weird chibi version of it could be interesting.

EDIT: ok $30 for this is ridiculous tho. Guess I won't try this after all.

Argot

Oct 29, 2017
I'm really curious exactly what kind of person is supposed to buy this on PS4 and XB1.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Dont care about this. Just a way to milk the FFXV title even more and even then it wasn't the greatest FF game. I cant wait for the expansions next year but come on there is seriously no reason to play this.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I remember back then many were like "nah there's no way it would come to consoles"

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I never finished the game on my phone, but it was charming as hell. I think I'll pick it up for Switch.

Sammy Samusu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beyonce's Womb
Surprisingly faithful to the real game, but now with worse art.

I wouldn't recommend 15 to anyone when there are so many other great games to play. It was a waste of my time to be honest. I didn't even finish it.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
30 bucks? The PC version only costs $20. What am I paying an extra $10 for?

Regardless I'll grab this when it hits $10. Had fun playing the first mission.

Also if this has the same achievement list as the PC version. It's an easy 1000G/Platinum Trophy.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Finally a mainline final fantasy game on a nintendo platform

... LMFAO