• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
Already has! Scroll up a bit.

Cool thanks!

Now we need some QoL improvements.
- Custom waypoints need to dissapear from the map if reached (now you have to manually delete them all the time)
- Dynamic HUD that only shows up when needed
- More sorting functions for your stuff in the inventory
- Is there a way to show all active quests on the map?

Raybunzy

Oct 26, 2017
Friend made one music change mod. Without the track and size limitations. Will ask if he is willing to share it. Working on the tittle change though.

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I can't seem to find I need to install the Anti-Debug Removal. I really need this for my last few frames :D.

fersnake

Nov 17, 2017
Guatemala
latest

im still waiting xD

Deleted member 34873

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
OP
OP
koutoru

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
This mod is a spoiler so I'm keeping it under tags.

Demon Ardyn Mod 0.2(requires Special K)
Description
This mod will change Ardyn's regular skin to a modified version of his demon face.

There is only ONE variant so far for Normal Resolution, I may make a 4K variant but I currently have neither the 4K pack nor the skill to recreate my modified skin for 4K, at best it would be an upscale.

Yes I am aware this is not how Ardyn's Demon face looks. The Eye and Hand Textures bug out with the current method I am stuck with until we have the tools to edit the in-game files, as such I have taken it upon myself to modify the texture to fit more with Ardyn's usual look. This makes for a more normal Ardyn still leaking out his inner demons.
69D006759DC84F9CC92EA7A6C619D7FCAB73D328

Download/Install Mod
You can download the mod HERE

Install Instructions

Place the SK_Res folder in your install directory for FINAL FANTASY XV
it should look like this:
FINAL FANTASY XV\SK_Res\inject\textures\ardyn

And so long as you set Special K Injection to true you should be good to go!

please note: the texture may take a second or two to pop up in some places. after all this is an injection and not a modification of the file within the game itself.
Hopefully down the line I'll have a true Demon Ardyn mod for you guys utilizing the Eye, Face and Hand textures.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1332370815

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anyway to scale the hud/ui? Playing on a tv using steam link and the text and icons are hard to see at times

OP
OP
koutoru

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
Change Noctis Hair, Eyes, Shirt , Outfit color:

Description
This mod Will let you change Noctis Hair, Eye, Shirt/outfit color.

There Are two variant the 4k and the Normal, please make sure to download the correct one. You can install both if you want to have normal and 4k versions.

Hair

Eyes

Shirts

Boots

Outfit
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1326226101

Unlock all non-scenario specific outfits (Cheat table):
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584

Ishiro

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lebanon
Anyone tried this yet?

Final Flash - a Cinematic ReShade with DoF

DESCRIPTION:

This uses the ReShade 3.0 framework to deliver realistic and cinematic, knock-your-socks-off visuals. Almost every cinematic feature is on a toggle key... and there are many, DoF and lens flares to lens dirt, anamorphic camera distortion, and godrays. Please let me know if you need help disabling a feature or tweaking a setting to your liking.
Also, toggle off the reshade DoF with the division key on the numberpad during cutscenes to avoid unintended blur.

I've been working on this preset since the game launched, as in that's all I've done with the game instead of actually playing it, lol. I do hope the work shows.

https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy15/mods/1

OP
OP
koutoru

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
Also PSA: The Cheat Engine Table has had some major updates recently and you can no add custom guest characters (only Iris, Arena, and Ravus are able to to be used in battle for now ), flying chocobo and bunch of other new cheats.

unknown.png

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
Is the data for the Chocobo Carnival and Assassin's Festival in the PC game files? I would kill for a mod that re-enabled them. It's bad enough that a singleplayer game had timed events without having them both expired before the PC version released. (Doubly so for the Chocobo Carnival, for which there shouldn't be any licensing-related reasons not to hold it again...)

OP
OP
koutoru

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
Is the data for the Chocobo Carnival and Assassin's Festival in the PC game files? I would kill for a mod that re-enabled them. It's bad enough that a singleplayer game had timed events without having them both expired before the PC version released. (Doubly so for the Chocobo Carnival, for which there shouldn't be any licensing-related reasons not to hold it again...)
The outfits from the events are in the game (can be enabled via Cheat Table). I've heard nothing about the actual event's being available though, modding or otherwise.

OP
OP
koutoru

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
The latest ffxvscout can now fully extract and repackage .EARC files. This is a huge step for eventually modding in custom costumes (and yes all types of costumes) and not just texture mods.

If you're interested, you can grab the latest ffxvscout here.

Dick Justice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The latest ffxvscout can now fully extract and repackage .EARC files. This is a huge step for eventually modding in custom costumes (and yes all types of costumes) and not just texture mods.

If you're interested, you can grab the latest ffxvscout here.
Can textures be edited this way, or does that still require dumping via SpecialK?

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Also PSA: The Cheat Engine Table has had some major updates recently and you can no add custom guest characters (only Iris, Arena, and Ravus are able to to be used in battle for now ), flying chocobo and bunch of other new cheats.

unknown.png

Playable Ravus is pretty sweet. Lore breaking as hell, but sweet.

And party member Aranea is back. She still chases after the car though, right?

Dick Justice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe texture modding will allow for the wet skin textures from Episode Ignis to be ported over to the main game.
6f7939fe6f.png

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584

So lowkeyjustlurkin on Reddit did an outfit mod to pretty much get most of the outfits in the game. And now he's updated it with a Character ModelSwapper.

I can attest to this because right now I'm in Past Lucis and I can play with Old Noctis, Gladio, Ignis, and Prompto and it's so damn good lol. Will update this post with more pics I've taken with Ansel.
I've used that cheat table before to try the 5th party member cheat. But it crashes when I load a game.

Is there anything I should do besides choosing the .exe and ticking the cheats below? I very rarely use cheat engine.

OP
OP
koutoru

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
I've used that cheat table before to try the 5th party member cheat. But it crashes when I load a game.

Is there anything I should do besides choosing the .exe and ticking the cheats below? I very rarely use cheat engine.
Hmm, they should work as long as your attaching the cheat engine to process and applying the cheats at the main menu before you load the save.
Does it crash even if you choose the "no custom guest" value with the cheat selected?

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Hmm, they should work as long as your attaching the cheat engine to process and applying the cheats at the main menu before you load the save.
Does it crash even if you choose the "no custom guest" value with the cheat selected?
Sorry, I think I remembered it wrong. I used the table when there was only an option to unlock 'illegal' outfits (update 4 iirc). It crashed on loading a save file.

I guess I'll try again later tonight.

OP
OP
koutoru

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
Metric system for English:
All I did was edit the text strings for the units and then replace the whole "Brazilian Portuguese" language with my "English (Metric)" one. The reason I had to do this was because I couldn't find where the actual flag for which system to base the numbers on was, so I took the easy route and did this instead.

Installation instructions:

1. Download my modified fontandmessage.earc from this link:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Si-n4mSb5kETiUlhao8m-t048Mu043nt

2. Locate your Final Fantasy XV installation folder and go to \datas\common

3. Make a backup of fontandmessage.earc

4. Replace fontandmessage.earc with the modified version from step 1

5. Boot up the game and go to Options->Language->Text and select "English (Metric)"
Note: The file is about 140MB due to including all the fonts for the non-latin scripts. Here's an archive with only the files I edited if you know how to extract and repack the .earc file and want to do that instead.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t0TS9Wj6IYRE8OxkmG4ZVoBao5_yne3z

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Si-n4mSb5kETiUlhao8m-t048Mu043nt

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SpecialK helped out my performance definitely. The game is a lot smoother overall while outdoors, so it was worth it for me to install.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
Tried the cheat engine and only got the older version of Noctis showing up in the menu screen but not during gameplay. Anyone know what's up?