• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
CrEIq1f.jpg

TeqIsDH.jpg

VKCGEfP.jpg

iSzjGbC.jpg

JQL1koW.jpg

NEx9Ldy.jpg

NkCjUaD.jpg

Pr7Tizm.jpg

tbgHUaD.jpg

hLOLgnI.jpg

IMgrFZj.jpg

6Ds0QZb.jpg

T0PheHp.jpg

Af7VL3R.jpg

8_-_channeling_eikon-lyj3d.png

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Valisthea looking great. I remember the game's visuals getting flak on reveal but they've come a long way. That second screenshot in particular, good lord.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Best looking PS5 game Jesus Christ

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I need an exploration trailer stat. That's the only way I'm getting hyped.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I'm weeping - it looks so fucking good.

I am going to lose myself in this world.

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
For someone who has had 0 interest in Final Fantasy till now, but who thinks this looks fantastic, will I be completely lost if I play it? Obviously it's the 16th mainline entry in the series which is somewhat daunting

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
shieeeeeeet that looks amazing

So does this confirm open world? Open areas?

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 day): Platform warring
Guess we like third party exclusives now.

Sucks. Oh well

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
For someone who has had 0 interest in Final Fantasy till now, but who thinks this looks fantastic, will I be completely lost if I play it? Obviously it's the 16th mainline entry in the series which is somewhat daunting
Every main numbered entry is standalone. Some have minor connections to others, but never to the point of impacting the main story, and they're generally more like afterthoughts. You'll be totally fine jumping in with this one.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Hiroshi Minagawa is the art director. He was the art director of FF Tactics, Vagrant Story, FFXII and FFXIV.

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
Every main numbered entry is standalone. Some have minor connections to others, but never to the point of impacting the main story, and they're generally more like afterthoughts. You'll be totally fine jumping in with this one.
Excellent. Looking forward to it then! Glad they went with fantasy this time instead of "teenagers in a car in a field" lol