• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
ESJzRXzU0AcPuUZ

The only character not previously revealed in the above image is Zooey.

Npc_zoom_3040078000_01.png

There had been several hints and oddities that strongly hinted at her previously, but now we have explicit confirmation.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I hope the trailer this friday is for her and not Soriz with a Zooey teaser at the end.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Somehow my mind blanked on the Granblue and read Final Fantasy Versus, which would have been a very different thread, lol.

Anyway it came down to her or Vira, and i'm happy it's her because I like her way more as a character. And we (ideally) get this sick Emi Evans tune in the game.

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
Steam isn't safe... PSN isn't safe.... who can fighting game devs trust to not leak?

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
This games such a weird mix to me, like the weapons and animations are cool but the characters all look so utterly milquetoast and pandery, especially the girls.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
As someone who didn't play mobile games, does this game have story mode and if it's a good entrypoint to the world of grand blue? The grandblue action rpg is the one that I'm really interested in. I wonder if this game will have story crossover with that one.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who didn't play mobile games, does this game have story mode and if it's a good entrypoint to the world of grand blue? The grandblue action rpg is the one that I'm really interested in. I wonder if this game will have story crossover with that one.
RPG mode is story-focused and features side-scroller gameplay, along with both local and online co-op. I would have to defer to people more familiar with the original mobile game in regards to how good of an entry point it is for the overall story.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Another one for the PSN fuck-up pile.

Looks like Zooey's using a sword.

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
7 more days and I get to play this game. Damn I love the look of this game. Never played or watched anything related to it, but I really want to check this out.

Looks like they are going with the sword version of Zooey. I figured they'd mix it up and make her wield a rifle. Maybe she has both?

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Man I saw the game just came out in the US and there was already a DLC character trailer and the roster is pretty small to start with. I wanted to buy it but then I saw the netcode was bad so probably skipping until later down the line.