1. Nacho

Nacho

So the votes were exactly the same in the end lol makes me want to cry

2. Djkhaled

Djkhaled

Other people were whining about bernie and how he should run again. Like that's the fucking answer. It's not anyone else's fault that others have common sense that him running again is dumb.

3. Anthony Kennedy has no relation to JFK or those Kennedys if that's who you were thinking off otherwise I agree.

4. Helio

Helio

The stupidity that Bernie voters aren’t responsible for this? Because they aren’t responsible for it.

5. TheOMan

TheOMan

Nah man.

6. Link

Link

Another example of someone that has no clue how things work. Please educate yourself if you think he really wanted Kavanuagh to be confirmed.

7. Palette Swap

Palette Swap

I don’t particularly like him but stirring this shit is at least counterproductive if not voluntarily divisive.
    The truth is that Bernie or busters were an epiphenomenom that was blown out of proportion. I genuinely question the motives of anyone that needs to propagate this shit. Go after Trump voters (of all stripes), go after people who chose not to vote, but don’t regurgitate dumb platitudes because they make you feel particularly insightful.

8. Ponn

Ponn

I said the same thing when the majority of white men and white women in America voted Trump into office.

9. Karasseram

Karasseram

The dems and republicans work for the same economic interests they are less emotionally involved than the common man.

10. Vault Boy

Vault Boy

He won’t get the nomination

They’ll replace him at the convention

Mathematically impossible for him to win over Hillary

The electoral college will save us and vote against him

Republicans will impeach him in the first month

11. Turin

Turin

Everyone better take this rage they're feeling and put it to fucking use on November 6th and every other chance available.

12. Nephtis

Nephtis

You're severely overestimating those people. They won't vote. They'll stay at home and bitch on social media - because that's how they'll show their anger, by being vocal and hoping other people will do their job for them, which is to vote.

13. DukeBlue

DukeBlue

Lol a Democrat is never winning a senate rrace in Alabama. Don' kid your--- oh wait

14. Ogami Itto

Ogami Itto

Oops.

15. args

args

FBI raiding y'all's places in 3... 2... 1...

16. That shit was largely propaganda. Likely from Russia. Who voted for Bernie that didn't vote for Hillary? Show of hands.

17. SchrodingerC

SchrodingerC

Fuck everyone who voted and/or supported Trump and his ilk. Now we have to deal with 2 goddamn SCOTUS picks from the orange fuck.
    Such a disgusting display of this country.

18. Apharmd

Apharmd

This is an extremely stupid post.

19. SeroTyler

SeroTyler

Everyone upset about "Fuck white people" can go vote for the party who's sworn to protect them if it hurt you that bad, the rest know the score.

I hope the tiny sliver of people in the few states who decided 2016 feel crippling guilt for the rest of their(hopefully short) lives.

Anything else I have to say on the subject will get me banned.

Fuck Kavanaugh and fuck all Republicans. Go vote while you still can.

20. Ogami Itto

Ogami Itto

Yeah didn’t know that, I still don’t care for them.

21. Cas

Cas

30 years later and we're repeating the same sexist mistakes. Fuck Trump.

22. Link

Link

So I can just reply to this with "Go fuck yourself" and that would be no worse than your question? My statement had some substance to it, whether you agree with it or not.

23. TheCthultist

TheCthultist

Except that it also discouraged a huge number of people who did vote to then find out their vote meant absolutely nothing and that the electoral college makes the final say regardless of the popular election. It’ll be interesting to see what happens come the next election, but I’d still be cautious about getting overly optimistic about it just yet.

24. Regulus Tera

Regulus Tera

Not wasting any time I see

25. Djkhaled

Djkhaled

Not stirring anything. People in this thread trying to promote bernie running again will give you 4 more years of trump.

26. DukeBlue

DukeBlue

Don't do all that. Don't turn your anger towards white people, turn your anger towards the corrupted rich. Those are the ones that are truly fucking everyone over

27. And secondly stop fucking bringing this old shit up as if it has anything to do with the current situation we are in. All it does is derail a real discussion about things that might help.

28. -JD-

-JD-

I know it was a self-preservation vote given his districts, go bother someone else.

29. LOL Like all I can do is laugh at this point.

30. Sweeney Swift

Sweeney Swift

I know it's not PC to say but my queer ass is still currently looking into arming himself, and I don't see any sane reason any minority still stuck in this hellhole wouldn't pursue that option for themselves. We've always been our best-case. Our hope. We've gotta protect ourselves because clearly we can't trust others to do it for us

31. legacyzero

legacyzero

Make them PAY in November.

Or don’t ever fucking complain or protest again.

No retweets. No angry social media posts or apprehensive discussion. Get the fuck out and VOTE, or just accept that this is what we are now.

Furthermore, our party needs to be unified. Stop fucking crying about Bernie V Hillary. Learn from it and come together. Be as unified as the Republicans or keep fucking losing. The two camps can coexist.

32. Garlador

Garlador

And 15 years later, they too can be sexually assaulted by men who could become Supreme Court Justices...

33. So right now red states allow abortion because Roe v Wade is on the federal level, but they risk losing it after this?

34. Y2Kev

Y2Kev

If you can fit a baby that size in your womb then you probably can protect it pretty well.

35. DoubleTake

DoubleTake

And so history repeats itself.

36. Oyashiro-Sama

Oyashiro-Sama

37. Dr.Acula

Dr.Acula

Ford was 15 I believe, so she won't even have to wait that long.

38. Cocaloch

Cocaloch

Literally no causative logic to support shitting on people is in this post. Accept that you're just partisan shitposting or delude yourself, but don't act like it's odd shitting on people might provoke a reaction.

39. Witness

Witness

Dont be shocked when its 3 with RBG, only a matter of time at this point.

40. mercenar1e

mercenar1e

no doubt about it. there is nobody within the Democrat party that the average Republican/Independent will vote for.

41. Murkowski should just change parties at this point if they're going after her.

42. Hecht

Hecht
    Welp Administrator

We understand tensions are running high, but remember to avoid antagonizing other members, hostile generalizations and calls for violence, and to avoid re-litigating the 2016 primary. Thank you.

43. Independent voters are not why Trump won.

44. Well that was a long drawn out political play with an obvious conclusion soon to be followed by a lot of 5-4 obvious conclusions.

45. enzo_gt

enzo_gt

The saddest thing is that voters, historically, have a short-term memory, and Trump has a well-documented ability to drown out scandals with other scandals.

Trump + Republican establishment working in tandem have been incredibly effective.

46. Palette Swap

Palette Swap

Useful idiots parroting Russian bot propaganda are a better way to achieve that.

47. Cocaloch

Cocaloch

Owning arms doesn't actually make you safer and it exacerbates different problems.

48. DukeBlue

DukeBlue

Okay so, Kavanaugh is our new scotus judge? Anyone know how he has ruled? From Collin's speech it seemed like he has been an okay judge.

It's a disgrace that he was elected to the court as a rapist, but now that it's done we need to start preparing for how he might vote on things.

49. Link

Link

And yet you still felt the need to slam him and claim he was bought. Or would you just prefer he was replaced with a Republican since he's not a super progressive liberal in West Virginia?

50. lol