• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Literally went "Holy shit!" out loud when I saw the release date. Hell yeah!

Edit: Release date is December 14.

PogiJones

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That box-quote screen was pretty great.

qKheDqy.png

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't expecting this to be make this year. It's been a long time seen the original and even A Bird Story but I'm excited.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't felt anything in the first game... It's cute, but it doesn't hold a candle to Mother series

Grenchel

Oct 27, 2017
I should get back to TTM. I liked it, but I got to the part where you are riding a horse and I couldn't trigger the game to move on to the sequence, despite watching walkthroughs that seemingly had no problem with that part.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
Man the first one made me cry so hard for spoiler-y reasons. Day 1.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Lozange

Oct 25, 2017
It's been 3000 years dot gif

Great trailer. I didn't love a bird story, but it felt like a game that was holding a lot back behind the curtain for the main event. And it was still decent anyway. Looking forward to this!

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
I let the internet hype me up to unbelievable levels on the first game and couldn't help but feel disappointed when it was all said and done, so I'll make sure not to let that happen again.

Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
Well played devs. WELL PLAYED!

Also I am really excited for this. Please put water again in my eyes.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I should replay To the moon again someday. Maybe not in coming months but def. down the line.

Axass

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I liked To the Moon, but A Bird Story was terrible. Curious to see how this one is going to be received.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
From the site
"Update: To the Moon's Mobile HD Remake by X.D. is now released for both iOS and Android."

Only $4.50 on the Play Store. Gonna pick this up so I can get messed up all over again.

Thatguy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle WA
Loved the first one. I would love to see them do a retail combo pack of both TTM and FP
on the Switch. Other indies like this seem to be doing really well there...

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Great trailer. Hopefully this ends up good.

Also if you guys didn't play Rakuen, go play that. It was by one of the composers for To the moon. Made me cry way more.

nbnt

Oct 26, 2017
Ah I knew the title was misleading! :p

Not going to watch anything, it's a day 1 no questions asked (although I wish the date was earlier since I have finals in December). TTM hit me hard, in a way that no other game did, or will, I suspect. So yeah, day 1.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
I didnt cry and for some reason Ive completely forgotten my time with the game, but Im nonetheless excited