• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Fire breaks out at Notre Dame cathedral, developing situation [Update: major structural collapse - Art and other Assets Saved] (See Staff Post)

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking hell imagine being responsible for that.

Was there last year. Paris gets a bad rep but it’s a beautiful city and Notre Dame is stunning. Hopefully it’s salvageable.

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking hell imagine being responsible for that.

Was there last year. Paris gets a bad rep but it’s a beautiful city and Notre Dame is stunning. Hopefully it’s salvageable.
Oh god, hopefully they can save the structure, it would be horrible to lose this historical architectural piece.
Notre Dame is 855 years-old, I think she'll be alright.

Edit: I was wrong.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Judge Frollo is at it again.

But seriously, i hope they can put it out with minimum damage to the building and the populace.

Looks really bad and considering the speed it seems to have worsened I guess the damage is going to be absolutely horrific. Been there a couple of times as has anybody who has ever visited Paris. Really sad to see.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it won't destroy the building that much but from the few twitter videos the fire is spreading really quick which is pretty bad.