• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
So it's basically straight up Chromehound's online system.

-You are assigned to 1 of 3 sides (red, blue, green)
-You fight over the control of the conquest map
-Uses the Conquest maps so it's 8v8 battles
Image:
5c0df99cc5f9b592efbae44f38a27346.png

Will update with more info as it comes in

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
It's not live PvP, ai takes control of another user's units. FEH is probably the most fair Gacha game imo. They hand out orbs and units like candy
Ah I see. That seems more fair then cause at least you can outsmart the AI maybe even if the other user's units are way better.

wicko

Oct 27, 2017
Lots of nice changes coming to the game but most of them are quality of life things. This mode seems interesting although its really just a layer on top of rival domains.

Nav

Oct 27, 2017
As an enfranchised player this new mode is the least exciting part of the update for me. It seems potentially annoying to be checking in every hour or two, just like Voting Gauntlet. I hope all of the rewards can be grinded without being forced to clear Infernal maps, similar to Tempest Trials. The winning faction getting more rewards (if they aren't just feathers) would also bug me.

That said, that entire broadcast was awesome. 0 Stamina GHB's, better TT, and re-worked summoning pool are super, super amazing.

Nov 3, 2017
I've never really understood pvp modes in p2w gacha games.

While true at the very highest levels, FEH really isn't p2w for 99% of the playerbase.

The game hands out premium currency like candy, and many common units are perfectly viable. Hell, Reindhart is one of the best units in the game and he can be gotten as a common 4 star

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
I've never really understood pvp modes in p2w gacha games.
FEH isn't really p2w, it's p2notberesourcepoor

Basically, you have to know what to do regardless, but if you're F2P you are doomed to resource destitution forever (and therefore need to be very choosy about who you build). If you pay money (like, a lot of money), you can do whatever you want.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Is there a good primer on how to get deeper into this game? I'm a super casual player. I do the story missions and random events like the voting battles. I just like the gameplay and the Fire Emblem characters but I don't know where to start if I want to get past the "casual" phase.

I spend most of my time with FFBE but I'd like to get a little deeper into FEH.

OP
OP
wwm0nkey

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a good primer on how to get deeper into this game? I'm a super casual player. I do the story missions and random events like the voting battles. I just like the gameplay and the Fire Emblem characters but I don't know where to start if I want to get past the "casual" phase.

I spend most of my time with FFBE but I'd like to get a little deeper into FEH.
Look at the wiki for recommendations on builds works be my best advice

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I never get to the level 40 missions or the special events because I'm always in the loop of training new units.

Donizetty

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Mexico
I need to play this mode to really understand how it works. The more I read, the more I get confused.