• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see Edelgard took her rightful place at the top! It's gratifying to see that she won pretty overwhelmingly in terms of absolute votes, as well, otherwise we'd never hear the end of how she won on a technicality and isn't actually that popular, or whatever.

I wonder whether they'll go with the 2nd or 3rd tier class designs for the lords, I've anyways kinda assumed that their base timeskip designs would make it into the game as regular units at some point.

And for Lysithea, I hope her Dark Spikes meme status doesn't pigeonhole her into being an anticavalry unit in all her incarnations like Micaiah, I'd rather see her get something novel like Hades or Warp.
I feel like if they don't want to do straight-up Armored Lord/Emperor Edelgard, there's a decent chance we get Magelgard with Hades.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
if Lysithea doesnt get a magic that makes her super effective against mounted and armors, what's even the point

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
He's a gigantic dork.
the real turning point for chrom was when Heroes released his mounted alt and the localization completely changed his dialogue to be "Chrom desperately trying not to fall off his horse and is just really happy to be here"

that was when i, once a fervent chrom hater, when "chrom... is good now"
It really fits with Lucina being an incredibly tragic figure...who honestly needs help dressing herself just because her fashion sense is 100% absent.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
It really fits with Lucina being an incredibly tragic figure...who honestly needs help dressing herself just because her fashion sense is 100% absent.
Lucina's base design is one of the worst Marth outfits to exist
her Great Lord design though? -chef kiss- beautiful, all it needs is the mask to match the shield

shinespark

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like if they don't want to do straight-up Armored Lord/Emperor Edelgard, there's a decent chance we get Magelgard with Hades.

Oh that could be pretty neat too, yep! Dark Flier Edelgard would be a good fit for her character thematically and should be possible in Three Houses by the time she's released, maybe she'll be the one to finally dethrone Aversa as the preeminent flying red mage in Heroes.