• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Bernie votes.

Maybe some Tsubasa votes.

And a Deirdre vote.

That's how I'm rolling.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hum, not sure who to vote for this time. I usually vote Anna on those, since they never add any of her versions due to having the commander Anna unit in-story, but we finally got a new version with the new year banner.
Maybe i'll go with Three houses characters then.

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't play Heroes and while I know she has no chance I had to vote for my Queen, Seiros.

if she ever gets in and is a good unit I'd probably whale for her lol. probably lucky she isn't popular.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I don't play Heroes and while I know she has no chance I had to vote for my Queen, Seiros.

if she ever gets in and is a good unit I'd probably whale for her lol. probably lucky she isn't popular.
If she wins, she'll get a special unit later this year that you can grab without having to whale!

Kamon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, it's really hard to choose who to vote for with 3H out now. Voted for Felix today.

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017

Going all in for Edelgard. Our victory must be absolute!

Flame Emperor is a separate option but Hegemon isn't even on the list? C'mon.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
I've never played Heroes and I don't really care about it but I'm only voting for Marianne because she deserves it.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Voting for Marth again. Maybe the Three Houses votes will be split and he actually wins this year.

Lyndis Lorca

Oct 25, 2017
HRQitSr.png

Just need to remember to vote 6 more times.

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Was about to go all in for good ol' gatekeeper too, booo.
Guess I'll have to vote for actual established characters like "Brigand Boss" instead

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Little update, the votes for Enlighted and regular Byleth won't be split after all. The only split Byleth now has is between the female and male one.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Let's all vote for Claude guys, he isnt not only the first non white lord, but he is a super fun character and one of the best parts of his games
unknown.png

Supporting Shamir, Felix, Seteth, Shinon is ok too to make them appear in a banner. MByleth doesnt have much chances against the lords and Marth but let's try make it have a respectable number of votes

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Hail to the Emperor! One more vote for War Arc Edelgard.

(From what I understand, the winning variant will be the basis for the CYL unit, so it does still matter which Edelgard you pick)

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
The fact that neither Bernie nor Lysithea are in heroes yet is blasphemy. So that is where my votes are going.

I guess I can vote for Annette, Ignatz and Raph as well, since no one else will.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Has Jill really not been in the game at all?
All the Laguz though!

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more Laguz than human characters from Tellius in the game lol

Byleth's name is derived from the name of a mythical king of Hell.
Or they could have just used a normal name instead of a suspicious name no one bats an eye at for some reason. Even better, let us name him/her ourselves!

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
I didn't even realize TMS was on there at first. Now all my votes are going to Maiko. Maybe throw a vote towards TMS Tiki.

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't even played Heroes in at least a year, but I'm voting for Lysithea every day. Easy.

Oct 27, 2017
Edel, Petra, Shamir.

My waifu squad which I used to destroy hordes of enemies. I can only choose one? Edel it is. The unit needs to be post time skip though!

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Assuming this isn't a House Leader voting fest, this stands to be the most unpredictable ballot since the first round before FEH even launched.