• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Ferdinand is far down the list and Raphael is nowhere in sight.

The disappointment is definitely building right now...

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Jill below Rhea ...
Awakening Anna below Plumeria???

Marth going to choke a 4th time? Or can he beat one of the Three Houses lords?

Being honest, i laughed a bit seeing a TMS character creeping into the top 20.

Also, kinda surprised that Eirika is rather "low" as she's one of the few remaining popular lords from the older games.

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
Didn't expect Marianne to be above Hilda, but I realize it's probably because she's not in the game yet.

Have voted for Edelgard and M!Robin, but I'm probably gonna switch to Lysithea.

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
Dorothea, Hilda and Ashe all on top 10! Ferdie hanging on Top 20 too! Rip Ingrid tho.

Something interesting to note: none of the BL girls made it top 20, while all the BL boys cept for Dedude made it top 10

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
List is pretty much what I expected. Ferdinand von Aegir is far too low, though. C'mon folks, he's Ferdinand von Aegir.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Jill below Rhea ...
Awakening Anna below Plumeria???

Marth going to choke a 4th time? Or can he beat one of the Three Houses lords?

Being honest, i laughed a bit seeing a TMS character creeping into the top 20.

Also, kinda surprised that Eirika is rather "low" as she's one of the few remaining popular lords from the older games.

Eirika got done dirty when they released her first alt in the middle of CYL2 iirc... dropped from second to like 4-6th....

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine burning your votes on trying to get Marth's vanilla arse up there because of some misguided sense of seniority, imagine living that life.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I can't vote Hector this is garbage

I know he already has 20 alts but FML

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
no one voted for maiko..

Given that the most random characters get votes, i'm sure she has some too. Just not enough for the women's top 20. ^^

I can't vote Hector this is garbage

I know he already has 20 alts but FML

In case this isn't sarcasm: Since you know he has so many alts, you also know that he isn't available for voting because he already had a CYL alt?

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Given that the most random characters get votes, i'm sure she has some too. Just not enough for the women's top 20. ^^

In case this isn't sarcasm: Since you know he has so many alts, you also know that he isn't available for voting because he already had a CYL alt?

He could have more, he's Hector.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I was voting Touma but I guess I have to vote Itsuki now... would have preferred swapping to Tsubasa

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Keep voting for Edelgard everyone, don't underestimate the boost the reveal of the interim results can give to other characters. Our Emperor must prevail!

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Lysithea is Golden Deer ... although she's pretty much a go-to recruitment in either House. ;D

Oct 25, 2017
Did I get drunk and miss a day or two of voting? They usually don't post interim results after only two full days of votes.
Maybe the amounts of voting this year is really high - or really low, which doesn't seem right due to the Three Houses influx.

Almasy

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, Bernadetta having her school outfit means that it has the most votes between it and her timeskip outfit.

I wonder... if The Lords of Three Houses win this year... The pre-timeskip side will win next year? It would be hilarious lol

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Keep voting for Edelgard everyone, don't underestimate the boost the reveal of the interim results can give to other characters. Our Emperor must prevail!
kzFikMn.png

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Lysithia over Dorothea and Bernadetta wasn't something I expected.

And Itsuki is (barely) in the top 20 males! Higher then I expected any TMS character to place.
Smol nuke is popular! I hope Bernie can squeeze in ahead, though.

Eirika got done dirty when they released her first alt in the middle of CYL2 iirc... dropped from second to like 4-6th....
And now she's like the Marth of the female bracket. She just loses out, year after year. After suffering through watching the GBA Lords clean house for several years, this is hilarious.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Plumeria being in the top 10 is kinda silly. Its wonders what one line about lewd dreams can do for a character's popularity.

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
Haha, Bernadetta having her school outfit means that it has the most votes between it and her timeskip outfit.

I wonder... if The Lords of Three Houses win this year... The pre-timeskip side will win next year? It would be hilarious lol
Nah, they take out any version of a character that won in future ones. Path of Radiance Ike was the one that won in the first one and both him and Radiant Dawn Ike were taken out as voting options starting from year 2.

Same deal with Lucina and Masked Marth.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
At least a couple of Heroes characters place well every year.

People like to troll vote, to get reactions (and tbh people fall for it pretty easily).

Iirc, Lysithea kinda got a big Japanese voice actress (I'm not sure how popular though) so maybe that had an impact.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Dang, I forgot to vote.
Doesn't really matter, I guess, since I don't play Heroes anymore.

Sad to see Claude losing to Dimitri.
And no Seteth or Flayn? Guess memes don't always work.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Get ready for a clean sweep with Sigurd, Seliph, Deirdre, and Julia next year, after the release of the Genealogy remake, Fall 2020. I wish

images

But Ayra, Larcei and Ishtar were always more popular than Deirdre and Julia.

I hope the heroes fandom doesn't hold Ayras banner introduction against her

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
At least a couple of Heroes characters place well every year.

I know, and I know its usually characters who haven't actually gotten to be playable at that point. And while Plumeria isn't playable yet either, neither is Trianda, who has shown up just as much but is nowhere to be seen. Also Hel.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
People like to troll vote, to get reactions (and tbh people fall for it pretty easily).

Iirc, Lysithea kinda got a big Japanese voice actress (I'm not sure how popular though) so maybe that had an impact.
I doubt it has to do with the VA since a lot of FE characters have popular VA like Chrom, Takumi, Leo, Camilla/Frobin, Dimitri etc.
Hell one of the most popular VA, Takehito Koyasu, voices a character in almost every FE game (Navarre, Lon'qu, Niles, Saber, Seteth)

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
(Itsuki is the only TMS character there.)
tenor.gif

Fuck it guess I'll vote for Bernadetta now but shit I'm pissed. Screw Edelgard.
She is from a very unpopular game competing with popular characters form 3H, fates and awakening. She might still be in the top 50 that would be an incredible result for her.

Oh we've moved to VERY unpopular now have we?

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
I was going to vote Dimitri cause it's the first time we have TH characters on the poll.
Then I remembered Eleonora.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
So, assuming the Three Houses lords win, what should their outfits and weapons be? Winners usually get an outfit inspired by someone close to them or from a promotion and a different weapon than usual.

Would be cool to have them take inspiration from their retainers. Edelgard with dark magic dressed in black, Dimitri with a different lance (or fists?) in Dedue's armour, and Claude... with pigtails and an axe.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
So, assuming the Three Houses lords win, what should their outfits and weapons be? Winners usually get an outfit inspired by someone close to them or from a promotion and a different weapon than usual.

Would be cool to have them take inspiration from their retainers. Edelgard with dark magic dressed in black, Dimitri with a different lance (or fists?) in Dedue's armour, and Claude... with pigtails and an axe.

Everyone will have their basketball uniforms.

But, joking aside, if they don't get their time skip designs, they may just end up with their final promotions, or the final promotions plus NG+ hair.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure whether to keep my pledge to Eirika or to push Lysithea on the off-chance that she can dethrone Edelgard. At least Rhea is getting a good amount of respect.