• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
An update in the game just went out that noted the following:
  • There will be a new Choose Your Legend vote, with a website going up "today", but it's apparently actually going up on Sunday. Presumably it will be similar to the last one, but with the previous winners excluded, and maybe the new Fire Emblem Heroes characters added, but that's just speculation.
  • If you haven't played in a month, you can log in and get 20 orbs. I'm not sure if this is active right now, or in a few days.
  • There is also a starter bundle now where for $4 you can get The Black Knight, 12 orbs, 12 stamina refill potions, and 12 revival amulets. The Black Knight is an S rank character, so if you're the kind of person interested in buying such things, this probably isn't the worst. Were you actually a new player, you would probably want to reroll on the New Years banner first though, since it has two S rank characters as well (the New Years editions of Camilla and Azura).
Feel free to prepare your brigade voting strategies.

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll probably focus my voting on Nino since she's the only unit in my core I feel has a realistic chance of getting a high placing. Among males, idk. Bartre for memes.

Coming weeks sound eventful anyway. Have saved up 141 orbs for the next legend banner, will be fun.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Were you actually a new player, you would probably want to reroll on the New Years banner first though, since it has two S rank characters as well (the New Years editions of Camilla and Azura).
Actually it is better to reroll on the World of Dawn banner since Zelgius is also a top tier and it isn't seasonal meaning that you can have easier merges, seasonal units are terrible for merges unless you are a whale. Zelgius also give one of the highest arena points in the game.

GustyGardner

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see the point unless they eliminate everyone already in the game. Otherwise the winners will remain Ike, Lyn, Roy and a toss up between Lucina, Camilla and Tharja.

Either way, I'll continue to vote for my favourite non-lords just for a bit of variety,

psychowave

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if characters like Reinhardt will place a lot higher because of their popularity in the meta while characters like Camilla and Azura will go a bit down because people will be sick of them already

this is what I want to happen anyway

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
I wonder if characters like Reinhardt will place a lot higher because of their popularity in the meta while characters like Camilla and Azura will go a bit down because people will be sick of them already

this is what I want to happen anyway
Considering Reinhardt placed 584th last time, I think it's safe to say he will improve this time.

It will be interesting to see who benefits and who falls in this second go around.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully, I stopped myself and uninstalled 6 months ago. Was starting to spend a lot of money lol

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Now that I understand how this works from the first experience, I'm now going all in with Oboro. No more mixed votes. Who's with me?