• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I'm fine with getting red, blue or colorless, even though I already have a Duma. I'm sure I'll get Lyn because my luck sucks. What's worse I already have one with optimal IVs so I really don't need or want her.

Sol

Oct 25, 2017
So,

25% chance to get the best support unit in the game.
25% chance to get one of the strongest armor dragons in the game.
25% chance to get a more recent, less stronger armor dragon.
And 25% chance for IS to shit in your mouth while exulting in how generous the 2nd Anniversary was :)

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Lol Legendary Lyn. I'm fine with it personally since I would like one, but there were so many better options in green.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
So,

25% chance to get the best support unit in the game.
25% chance to get one of the strongest armor dragons in the game.
25% chance to get a more recent, less stronger armor dragon.
And 25% chance for IS to shit in your mouth while exulting in how generous the 2nd Anniversary was :)
It's free Speed Tactics fodder, at least. I'll be pulling on the banner but I'll definitely won't be picking green orbs.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
3000 votes between L!Lyn and L!Hector. Ugh. I feel like as a community, we just collectively threw the game. I don't know what game we threw, perhaps general game theory, but we threw it. Blech.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully I get lucky and get HMyrrh. Free Bold Fighter would be a nice prize too.

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
3000 votes between L!Lyn and L!Hector. Ugh. I feel like as a community, we just collectively threw the game. I don't know what game we threw, perhaps general game theory, but we threw it. Blech.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully I get lucky and get HMyrrh. Free Bold Fighter would be a nice prize too.
Bet Hector and Surtr split votes in a significant way.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
LLyn, just like Seth, has a very valuable skill in speed tactics. But also like Seth, she is an absolutely mediocre unit with no use outside of that one skill.

Im really surprised her worst version, who is worse than many 3/4* greens, actually beat the Hectors

twothunder

Feb 10, 2018
posting some results
would be easier without it being on a mobile only site

gHX0lDS.jpg

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
And you know, I tell you what guys, you guys don't think we might end up with H!Myrrh on leg banner as well? Considering we should get HS Micaiah and Xander next (given the other two HS units were on the last banner), I do feel we might get last year's Halloween units as well. It's just a guess.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
And you know, I tell you what guys, you guys don't think we might end up with H!Myrrh on leg banner as well? Considering we should get HS Micaiah and Xander next (given the other two HS units were on the last banner), I do feel we might get last year's Halloween units as well. It's just a guess.
We still need Brave Celica on the Legendary banner.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere, there's going to be someone who got free Summer Leo and free Legendary Lyn. They deserve consolation orbs.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Oh noooooooo what is you doing FEH fanbase????? Out of all the greens you choose Lmao!Lyn? Guess the casuals won that one since everyone else was too focused on LAzura. Now I get a 50% chance of getting shit I don't want, 25% chance of getting Bold Fighter, and 25% chance of getting the only unit in the banner I actually desire. Thanks, I hate it!

She's the most popular Fire Emblem character ever so no surprise she won. :)
What are you talking about, Ike's not a she.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
So we only get one orb at random?

So I am 100% guaranteed to get green and get Lyn, which I already have.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Quite pleased that out of all of the winners I have none. My prefence is Duma but I wouldn't be unhappy with any of them!

Oct 25, 2017
I want:

1) LAzura - I need Blue Flier Duel for my Cordelia
7) Legendary Lyn - I love me some Lyn, and Foddered the only one I got. Would care more about this version if she wasnt so bad
45) HMyrrh - Maybe id merge if +DEF or +ATK, but otherwise VF fodder that I dont really need
72) Duma - Bold fighter fodder that I dont really need

So im sure I'll get Duma

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Since they've moved to 3 seasonals on a legendary, they've never shared colors if I'm remembering correctly.

So that means:
Feb - HF!MIcaiah, HF!Xander, one of H!Kagero or H!Niles
Mar - H!Myrrh, whichever of Niles/Kagero isn't in Feb, WAH (H!Mia)
Apr - Christmas trio
May - NY!Fjorm, NY!Laevetain, and one of the NY swords (please let it be Gunnthra, I really want Hrid to come back AFTER E3)

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I understand all of them except for Lyn. Freaking what? Over one of the Hectors so we could get a free DC? Okay....
I kinda sorta get Duma but I still feel like there were better options for gray. I agree that Legendary Lyn is the most confusing.

Now I can only hope that I'll get either LAzura or Myrrh. So it's 50-50 for me.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I have 2 of the 4 already (Duma and LAzura) so 50/50 shot I get something new and then another 50/50 shot it is something I want. Greaaaaaaaat.

GustyGardner

Oct 27, 2017
Welp, I guess I should start planning what to do with my free speed tactics now.

I would be very hapy with any of the other three. But I'll get Lyn because this game hates me.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Bloody hell, so we have a 25% chance of being sabotaged by green Lyn. Great.

Can't wait to be 3/3 for disappointment with the free 5* units from the event.

alcheim

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed at the results. With my luck lately, I'll definitely end up with that Lyn

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Who I want:

Halloween Myrrh

Who I'm cool with:

Duma
Legendary Azura (already have her, but could use another one to get rid of banes)

Who I'd be actually be pissed with:

Legendary Lyn (Already have a shit ton of her due to being pity broken by her constantly when going for other units)

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
+1 to the confusion how in the world BowLyn made it into that list, over the likes of MGrima, Lector, Vector and so on ... Surtr i understand, it's been easy enough to +10 him, so if you wanted to do that, you already did that.

Otherwise ... nothing really interesting on that banner. Batmyrrh would be a merge as i have some Vengeful Fighter fodder, Duma 50/50 on fodder or merge. Don't really need Vallazura, i have a +1 to undo the bane and thanks to her duel skill she scores high enough already for using her in off-weeks in Arena.

And BowLyn is the dud, so i'm pretty sure i'm getting her on the free pull. Thats all i will do on that banner, too. No dire need for fodder, have all of them, most aren't in my most used unit pool.

Would've went in a bit if Tharmor was the red hero ... i really want some merges for her but didn't get jackshit on the christmas 2017 re-run.

So, all eyes on next week and the legendary banner. If next weeks banner doesn't have heroes i want, interesting statlines and/or skills, i will dump most of my orb stash on the New Power banner for a shot at +10 my Amelia.

Status
Not open for further replies.