• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
Wait why aren't Myrrh's eyes green in her special attack pose...I demand consistency!

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Finally pulled the trigger and made my budget +10 Sheena. Lots of feathers I could've used for a more fun unit like Rein or Caeda. That score is definitely hard to ignore though. Hope it turns out to be worth it. My AA score is certainly jumping up a lot.

Octagon

Oct 26, 2017
Munich
No Myrrhs, no Mias but at least I got Airlivia who completes my set of flying dancers.

I somehow like Niles design a lot; Kageros is not to my taste - I think that even her easter outfit was better.

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
No Myrrhs, no Mias but at least I got Airlivia who completes my set of flying dancers.

I somehow like Niles design a lot; Kageros is not to my taste - I think that even her easter outfit was better.

I really liked the easter costume for Kagero, but I agree that the maid costume just isn't very flattering or a particularly good fit for her.

Niles' outfit might not be particularly bad, but his art comes across as the blandest of the bunch by far. At least Kagero still has Cuboon despite the costume not being a particularly interesting choice.

shinespark

Oct 25, 2017
Wooo, pulled a +Atk/-Def Witch Mia in like 20 orbs! No complaints here.

Edit: And a +Def/-HP Myrrh in another 10 orbs, nice. Balances out the hundreds of orbs I spent fruitlessly trying to get Brave Veronica.

Last edited:

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Pulled a free Karla and got Veronica right after. Fairly neutral on the bane/boon front but I'll take 'em.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing for me in 50 orbs so far, not even a 5* unit. Will tray again later after the prologues have been done

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Lol Minodorcas randomly skipping the last fight, bet because he was fed up with Deviles talking strange stuff.

Samstrike

Oct 27, 2017
I used 75 orbs and all I have to show for it is my fourth Leif. I never actually pulled for him by the way... what a useless unit, you have no idea how much I hate him at this point. I still have orbs but don't want to pull anymore.

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
Lol Minodorcas randomly skipping the last fight, bet because he was fed up with Deviles talking strange stuff.

They passed up a perfectly good opportunity to insert "What happened to Dorcas?" in that dialogue. I mean, it is the whole reason he has even one playable unit in the game, let alone two...

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
+def -res Myrrh and neutral Kagero in 40 orbs... Can't complain at all and can happily walk away.

What are the odds we still get Hinata even if we don't hit 10m kills? (We're at ~5m with one day to go) I say like 90%.

Oct 25, 2017
Coupling a "deploy units x number of times" community event with a downtime in events was definitely a good idea...

I sniped for Kagero and ended up with:
Rhajat (+spd so an IV fix for my current)
HMia
Sanaki
HMyrrh (-atk...)
Zelgius

And ran out of the 216 orbs I had hoarded. Did the story missions and got Kagero, a boring +hp-res, but at least she's not -atk

jugemu

Oct 31, 2017
Got Brave Ike, second Deirdre, second Ephraim, Maribelle and a freaking Mist in 60 orbs.
No seasonal unit.
And 2 greens, even though I'm not pulling for greens.
That's some highlevel trolling.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Completed the prologue and got Niles and Kagero in the same pull. Kagero +HP -DEF and Niles +HP -SPD

Probably the worst bane for Niles, I'm a bit salty about that but got them in under 70 orbs so not sure how much I can complain. Still going to hunt for Myrrh and/or Mia

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Spent 120 orbs on the Duel Banner and got two Helbindis (Both +def -hp) and a Laegjarn... (+atk -spd).. I really feel sorry for people who dropped 2k+ orbs on Zelguis.....because Duel Skills + Rival Domain feather farming = ezymode arena stat sticks.... (I had over 25 Gwendys, only 1 was +spd-hp.... easier to pull a duel skill.....) I also accidentally pulled a Flying Nino when I was going strictly for Laegjarn and hit continue summon by accident... best mistake ever... but shes +def -atk..... F......
I'll kill my second Helbindi off for Soren who's now an amazing unit for Arena.

Spent a lot more orbs on the new banner..... 250ish?

Myrrh +res -hp
Mist.... why.... why.... oh she's also +atk -def....... ffs....
Niles +def -spd.... still has so much speed lol....
Veronica.... go away you're not wanted... worse than my neutral Veronica as well.
H!Mia! +hp -spd.... why couldn't her and Mist had swapped IVs.....

Kagero I'm not going back in for, I have to save up for Mia on the Tempest Trials banner (want to go from +6 to +8....) and L!Lucina for November.... (+4 to +6) Hopefully she's on a banner with Lector down the line....

I have every unit except the new Kagero available for Tempest Trial bonuses.... this will be easy....

H!Dorcas is a beast, last two TT units have been great, I hope they keep this up....no more like Canas please.... and these seals are pretty awesome... triple brazen dream is alive....

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
And yup Silas was demoted.

tenor.gif

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
Even tho I said I wasn't interested I still put ~80 orbs trying to get Myhrr (she's too damn cute). Got Ryoma and 5* Soleil. At least she is good fodder. Ryoma on the other hand...

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I really feel sorry for people who dropped 2k+ orbs on Zelguis.....because Duel Skills + Rival Domain feather farming = ezymode arena stat sticks...
Zelgius scores the same as these units and has free a slot and black luna, these people are ok with their choices

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when i was worried about not having Wrathful or Dazzling Staff fodder? Well, i'm not worried anymore. Pulled a Genny ... but not Witchia.

But i got 3 Batmyrrhs with my saved up orbs and the special offer pack from this month. So that's good i'd say. But can you believe it, 2 of the 3 have Spd boons, the one time i don't want one. ^^

Oh and, just fought a +10 Witchia in AA ... she's a b*tch. Had the default build (i say), Dazzling + Wrathful, Atk/Spd Bond, Savage Blow skill and seal. The combo of special cooldown reset + guard debuff AND 14 HP chip damage on surrounding heroes is just plain nasty.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Zelgius scores the same as these units and has free a slot and black luna, these people are ok with their choices

Considering this is the bonus kill arena era... those two advantages don't really mean much anymore... and it's not like before there wasn't a lot of Distant Counter zelgius going around so they could max score with bold fighter... in a time when 99% of units in t20 were melee.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Considering this is the bonus kill arena era... those two advantages don't really mean much anymore... and it's not like before there wasn't a lot of Distant Counter zelgius going around so they could max score with bold fighter... in a time when 99% of units in t20 were melee.
Zelgius never needed DC for max score

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
80 orbs, the most I've accumulated all for this event and only 4 star stuff, booooooooo why do I install gacha games?

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when i was worried about not having Wrathful or Dazzling Staff fodder? Well, i'm not worried anymore. Pulled a Genny ... but not Witchia.

But i got 3 Batmyrrhs with my saved up orbs and the special offer pack from this month. So that's good i'd say. But can you believe it, 2 of the 3 have Spd boons, the one time i don't want one. ^^

Oh and, just fought a +10 Witchia in AA ... she's a b*tch. Had the default build (i say), Dazzling + Wrathful, Atk/Spd Bond, Savage Blow skill and seal. The combo of special cooldown reset + guard debuff AND 14 HP chip damage on surrounding heroes is just plain nasty.
Ive pulled 2 of the worst possible speed boons in the past. +SPD-ATK WTharja, and +SPD-DEF Myrrh

Selphie

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
I pulled Myrrh twice, one time on her first banner and later on as a pity breaker, both were +Speed -Defence haha
And I also got 2 Fallen Robins with the same boon/bane, +Speed -Attack iirc

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Did a full pull and then started sniping colourless because that flying healer would be invaluable to PvE content. No Mia so far but I've gotten a couple Sothe and a vast array of useless 3*. Can't wait to be pity broken by Mist.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Boy what a match .... +10 Batmyrrh with Aether, DC, Special Fighter and Odd Def Wave, QR seal in a mixed team with Guidance support. This little monster is more scary than all the +10 Brector's i've faced in the last 3 weeks of Arena. She's also way more scary than MGrima, imo.

Next weeks Arena will be fun ...

Ive pulled 2 of the worst possible speed boons in the past. +SPD-ATK WTharja, and +SPD-DEF Myrrh

I call this the "Arden effect", slow units who mus feel fast so they come with a Spd boon when they best should have a Spd bane. ^^

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Beat Abyssal Robin with my usual Fae/Nowi/ATiki with special guest star Guidance seal Laegjarn. Used a variant of the old 'just use Hector lol' strat.

I put hone/fortify on Fae (S support/steady breath/guard/QR3), then repositioned her to tank Robin and all the other enemies on the bottom side while staying within 2 spaces of Laegjarn. With buffs and Laegjarn's distant defense buff she survives easily, but doesn't finish the job. The trick here was to use Guidance to retreat her to one space above Laegjarn and put Nowi one space above Fae so she can buff her again. I also put R Tomebreaker on ATiki to kill Robin and the red tome, which made the remaining cleanup very simple.

Turns out I really like Abyssal maps that aren't just reinforcement spam, who would've thought.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Gacha is nothing but pain and misery.

At least I'm still rank 9 in tier 19. Funny to see myself drop so little.

Robin was easy with She Who Does Her Best + 2 dancers, Last person just huddled in the corner twiddling her thumbs.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Now I'm trying to get orbs and only opening red and neutral ones in hopes of Halloween fun, butttttt nope, 100 orbs and nothing.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
She's also way scary with MGrime since she brings the armor March and he brings the Ward Dragons.

Why Ward Dragons? She has way easier access to Ward Armor, Draugs are as common as sand at a beach for me. ^^

Basically, each of my 5* armor has Ward Armor as a possible C-skill to choose from. And they would benefit from Armor March, too. But i think she's really most scary in mixed teams with some movement / positioning support and tactic buffs.

jugemu

Oct 31, 2017
But i think she's really most scary in mixed teams with some movement / positioning support and tactic buffs.
In tactics teams she's gonna be forever alone somewhere behind. :/
Unless that tactics team consists of 2 infantry and 2 armour units. But then it's not a very good tactics team since infantry lacks good supportive units with tactics skills (no infantry Titania I mean).
It actually bothers me a lot.
It's been a long time since I started searching for solution to "how to put your armours into tactics team and make it viable".

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
In tactics teams she's gonna be forever alone somewhere behind. :/
Unless that tactics team consists of 2 infantry and 2 armour units. But then it's not a very good tactics team since infantry lacks good supportive units with tactics skills (no infantry Titania I mean).
It actually bothers me a lot.
It's been a long time since I started searching for solution to "how to put your armours into tactics team and make it viable".

Guidance and Reposition by a flier. ;]

Pre-Titania refine, i had some tactic teams, mostly with LIke who provided Def Tactic and Res Tactic by seal, a flier with Atk Tactic and Guidance seal and so on.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
The new Halloween units are nice but I kind of want to just go back to pulling for Laegjarn. If for no other reason that the gacha machine there seems broken and keeps spitting out Lucinas. Aether for everyone!

jugemu

Oct 31, 2017
Guidance and Reposition by a flier. ;]

Pre-Titania refine, i had some tactic teams, mostly with LIke who provided Def Tactic and Res Tactic by seal, a flier with Atk Tactic and Guidance seal and so on.
Thanks a lot, I'll try that. )
Will have to build a LIke though, and the only copy I have is -res. So fragile.

Also, the movement shenanigans probably wouldn't work for a defense team, would they? I can remember the AI using those skills only to screw my team. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.