I’d much rather run into Fallen Tiki than any other version of her in arena. I have panic ploy Lukas as one of my support units so her skill basically means she always has -4 to all stats.
If his refine works off of Panic it could be interesting as he'd be fairly self sufficient, but if not he's still got a prf brave weapon, cav movement and buffs, so could just take the Ark refine for extra damage.
All these banners, so few orbs... :/Only took the first five pulls. Pulled some Aether fodder (Chrom), everyone's favorite staff unit (Wrys), regular Lilina (+Atk, for what it's worth), and two units on the road to +10 (Corrin and Hana).
I may come back to this banner down the road,, but I'm also looking ahead to the other summer reruns for young Tiki, and of course I want to continue stockpiling for the legendary banner at the end of the month. They'll probably also toss a Three Houses banner at us before too long, so I'd like to prepare for that as well.
Anna has a real "The Gang from Always Sunny" vibe to her, and I love it.I learned something today:
Anna could very well be Groundskeeper Willie ... "Or Anna and other Annas. [shakes fist] Damn Annas! Ruined summer for me!"
So, the basic plot of the seasonal paralogues is Anna scheming for money, only to either get caught in another Anna's scheme or get outpaced by another Anna.
Is it possible that last months paralogue is the only one where this doesn't happen, with Anna not wanting to scheme for money and getting depressed by that decision?
the worst part is.. a lot of the exclusive skills arent even that good. why is dull close locked to a seasonal, why cant we just get some new skills so i dont have to settle for desperation/vantage/breaker on every single unitSo, I've always complained about skill availability in heroes but this year has just been absurd. I looked at seasonal banners we've gotten this year (the absurd amount) and pretty much every single one has skills that are unavailable in the regular pool (ignoring the weapons of course):
All I can say is, IS pls.
- New Year had Earthfire Blam+ (doubt anyone cares), Joint Hone Spd and Hone Atk 4 as new skills. It also features Atk/Spd Link which is seasonal locked.
- Hot Springs had Fireflood Balm+ (yet again, no one cares), Spd Opening and Air Orders as new skills. Also featured the return of Atk/Def Solo and Atk/Spd Link which are seasonal locked. No tier 4 skill here at least, outside of the Balm.
- Valentine's introduced Fury 4, Rally Def/Res+, Res Feint and Res Opening. Also features return of the seasonal locked Spd Feint.
- Spring had Disarm Trap, Atk/Def Push and G Duel Flying. No tier 4 skill here, but seasonal locked Duel skill is ugh.
- Picnic debuted Def Opening and those weird AR exclusive skills: AR-D Atk/Res and AR-O Atk/Def. Fireflood Balm+ returns here as well.
- Brides has AR-D Spd/Def, Pulse Smoke, Harsh Command+, Ground Orders and BFjorm introduced a new status effect exclusive to her so far (Isolation). Air Orders returns as seasonal locked, as does HP/Atk skill (who cares about this one though).
- Summer 1 went ham and added R Duel Infantry (a very requested skill btw), AR-O Spd/Res, Swift Sparrow 3 and Mirror Impact. Rally Def/Res+, Disarm Trap and Def/Res Link return as seasonal locked skills.
- Aaaand finally this new banner introduces Def/Res Ruse, Sabotage Def and Brazen Atk/Spd 4. Atk Opening and Atk/Spd Link return as seasonal locked.
It's unhealthy for someone, fictional or not, to be like those people. Here's hoping the Fonse and Sharena keep an eye on her.
Would say they're the standard, best is always subjective.
Yeah, you encounter them on occasion. My highlight was the one where I crashed the wedding between Roy and Liliana afair. It was a bit sad that I had to kill them all when they just wanted to celebrate.
I just read on reddit that since the new update tells you when was your first win/loss of the day, some people are changing to unequipped teams when they know they can't lose lift. Probably to give people a free win or hoping to be matched against an easy team for a rematch.
Not exactly. Guesswork was involved before Sunday's update; I tend to go to bed two hours before rollover, I don't know if my first success of the day was ten minutes after rollover or six hours after rollover, or if the first battle after rollover brought me into immunity (unless I lost lift). All that guesswork is gone.