• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Push makes you hit desperation faster so your logic makes no sense
Again if you want to spend orbs your choice, but lnd4 isnt an irreplaceable skill that pulling red in a 4 people banner is a good idea
... How... Like how do you even come to that conclusion on push... I even covered it when I said trying to keep push on risks turning off desperation, they have a 25-50 percent health overlap

Irreplaceable no, but literally the only alternative is the 2 atk/spd worse lnd3 and I was trying to kit out my favorite unit with the best and literally the only point is gacha fucking blows and hurts every game that uses it

Last edited:

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I've pulled 6 5* on the SS banner and 5 have been off-focus. Mage Eirika, Adrift Camilla, Hubert, Sue and Silque.
Not even the fodder's too good.

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
I knew my luck on the Sacred Stones would fuck me up. Spent a bit more than 200 orbs. Out of the 4 times that there was no red in the circle I got 2 (!) Silques (Neutral and +RES -ATK) and my first Caineghis (+ATK -RES). Otherwise sniped red and got a random +HP -ATK Valentian Catria and finally Igrene, which is thankfully +ATK -HP. But at least looks like I'll pull 2 more of her next banner so it should be all good :').

I think I'll merge my +DEF Silque into the +RES and make her a mixed tank?

On other news, finally managed to do 150k on Rokkr (F!Kana). Went off from the strategy OmegaX posted (thanks dude!), and got it with Brave Celica with Renewal seal, Silque with Breath of Life seal to top off Celica's HP, L!Roy and Leanne.

Oct 25, 2017
3* all around, and I forgot to re-add my escape ladder to my AR setup, losing 100 aether. Second time in as many weeks; I really gotta remember to fix that after each season.
Can't seem to crack the MKana rokkr, but I've already got the accessory so I'm admittedly not trying too hard.

alcheim

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
So I guess it's pretty likely we're getting Lif in the month end legendary banner?

Wish I could get an Igrene.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Ha, you see? Bait banner deluxe! They added Nailah. Honestly, Null C-Disrupt needs to be on more than just one hero, and it's almost a year since Nailah was added.
And the skills that the other two bring aren't bad either, Special Fighter on Nagi, and Ruptured Sky on Bylad.

Rokkr so far was pretty easy. Minerva / Michalis were both wiped by my 4* +10 Palla (before you ask, yes she ate a 5* version for her prf), the Kanas were beaten by Palla again and Cherche. Thank god that the MKana Rokkr was slow as heck, with a Hone Fliers and a single Goad Fliers, even Cherche was able to quad him.
I think it's healers coming up? Those might be harder.

E:

Btw. should we expect a Feh-Channel for the start of Book 4?

So I guess it's pretty likely we're getting Lif in the month end legendary banner?

Wish I could get an Igrene.

Yeah it's a mythic heroes banner, given that all of Hel's army so far were indeed mythics, it's pretty likely that it's either Lif or Hel for this month.

Given the latest paralogue's story, maybe they save Lif for whatever new type of hero they will add with Book 4? But it's more likely he is this months mythical hero. ^^

Last edited:

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Got Nagi and a fodder Nailah on my first circle, and a spare B!Ike on a later pull.

Some good luck the past few days!

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I pulled a random Yarne with my free summon. Nice pity-breaker, I regretted not being able to get a copy of him earlier.

Btw. should we expect a Feh-Channel for the start of Book 4?

I would think so. I recall the Linkin Park-esque trailer for Book 3 being at the very end of one before. I would imagine we have be near a new version update too, so it would be surprising if they didn't.

Oct 25, 2017
We got two Feh Channels last year around this time, one introducing grails and aether raids, and the other about Book 3 story/characters.
Considering how significant the first one was (grails and AR were ginormous gamechangers) I can see why they split it up. This time around I'm guessing they'll have one that covers both story and updates like they did for Book 2.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Loki was easy to beat with Palla and 3 flying dancers but the same strategy didn't work with Veronica. Veronica does too much damage on enemy phase to my Palla and drops her HP out of Guard 2 range in 2 or 3 turns even with both Herons healing her.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
I trotted out the same solution for Loki/Veronica that I used for Claude last time, Guard/Galeforce Catria+Est accompanied by Reyson+Leanne, with Ward Fliers stacking. It was nice not to have to make any new investments this time around.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I trotted out the same solution for Loki/Veronica that I used for Claude last time, Guard/Galeforce Catria+Est accompanied by Reyson+Leanne, with Ward Fliers stacking. It was nice not to have to make any new investments this time around.

Do you think a Palla or Elincia could replace Est in this setup?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
First circle on the SS banner gave me no greens and a +Atk Hubert. Seems like he could a nice bond/link support unit in AR with the ability to delete Thrasir and Surtr.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, anyone who can quad should be fine. That way both of your attack units can proc Galeforce every turn, without needing Heavy Blade even.

Alright, thanks. Will try tonight then with one of the mentioned replacements. Maybe i also try with Cordelia. ^^

First circle on the SS banner gave me no greens and a +Atk Hubert. Seems like he could a nice bond/link support unit in AR with the ability to delete Thrasir and Surtr.

With that Res i don't think he's going to have a good time tanking Thrasir.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I used good old TA Cecilia for Loki/Veronica. Gave her Guard and Astra, while my two dancers pinned the enemy in the corner.

Tibarn was my fourth, and he just took care of the mobs.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to defeat loki in the medium difficulty, i only had one opportunity to face veronica so I couldnt test much.
Anyway pulled 3 Nagis and one Nailah with 170 orbs, now my bike is ready to go, i have a good counter against ophelia/ alm / leif and an extra nagi to feed someone.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
From my experiences so far, even a +10 BIke with the omnitank build wasn't able to survive Ophelia with her special charged. Survives just about anything else though.

One attacker in AR used a +10/+10 one during the week where i have my high merge Laegjarn in the def team ... that was some endless rounds of both doing minimal damage and healing up with Aether ...

Don't need to tank when he can one shot her in PP.

Well, i think there's too much potential buff/debuff schenanigans going on with Thrasir and Hubert that the outcome might go either way, no matter PP or EP. ^^

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
From my experiences so far, even a +10 BIke with the omnitank build wasn't able to survive Ophelia with her special charged. Survives just about anything else though.

One attacker in AR used a +10/+10 one during the week where i have my high merge Laegjarn in the def team ... that was some endless rounds of both doing minimal damage and healing up with Aether ...

Well, i think there's too much potential buff/debuff schenanigans going on with Thrasir and Hubert that the outcome might go either way, no matter PP or EP. ^^
Bike with full res investment and eir buffs should be able to tank her

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
StAidan Thanks for your team advice, worked wonders with Elincia and Catria. Didn't have Galeforce on either, but double Astra worked out fine enough.

Thank god this wasn't another Claude situation like last time. ^^

Bike with full res investment and eir buffs should be able to tank her

Like i said, i mainly use a Ophelia lamer offense team in AR, and so far no single BIke omnitank survived her attack. Best counters were really Yune, Thrasir and the likes.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Managed Loki with similar setups as Bonejack and StAidan. In fact, I actually forgot to equipped Elincia with guard and had to keep her away, but Est managed a crap ton of damage herself. I literally managed the max damage you can give to the Rokkr.

Just need to deal with Veronica, but gotta wait for my Rokkr axes to replenish. Only got one shot, so gotta make every move count.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Best counter is Tactics Room m i rite

Vallazura *laughs*.

And i think Harsh Command (+) and Restore+ also deal with that.

Managed Loki with similar setups as Bonejack and StAidan. In fact, I actually forgot to equipped Elincia with guard and had to keep her away, but Est managed a crap ton of damage herself. I literally managed the max damage you can give to the Rokkr.

Just need to deal with Veronica, but gotta wait for my Rokkr axes to replenish. Only got one shot, so gotta make every move count.

You used all of your refresh axes already? I have like 12 of them and haven't even done all of this rounds quests yet.

Oh well, i wish you best of luck. And even more best of luck regarding the reinforcements ... one cav archer and you might be fucked big time with an all flier team.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
I managed to get 150k on Loki/Veronica using Innes on intermediate difficulty.

My setup was Innes with Brave Bow + 2 ranged dancers + Halloween Mia. I picked Innes because he has high Res so he can easily attack the healers without receiving much damage. I figure someone like Niles could work too, even if his low attack would require a lot of buffing.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Vallazura *laughs*.

And i think Harsh Command (+) and Restore+ also deal with that.

You used all of your refresh axes already? I have like 12 of them and haven't even done all of this rounds quests yet.

Oh well, i wish you best of luck. And even more best of luck regarding the reinforcements ... one cav archer and you might be fucked big time with an all flier team.

Pretty much for numerous attempts at trying to reach the score to unlock the accessories against the staff units, and they haven't shown good results. Tried raven tomes and in Veronica's case, the Micaiahs.

And it's amusing because I didn't use much of my refresh axes on the first 2 rounds of Rokkr Seiges.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Agree that a brute force approach works for this round. I used Est with Astra with Noontime Catria as backup. Reyson and Leanne were given Ward Fliers and Noontime from Shigure. I ignored the reinforcements since they were two armours (archers you'll have to take out) and just cornered the Rokkr.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Veronica is dead, I just needed double ward fliers and chill atk seal to make sure Palla stayed healthy. Noontime wasn't needed this time.
The only Rokkr accessory missing would be the dagger rokkr one. That will be fun.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ok for some reason I forgot i had a +10 catria and didn't use her at all for these rokkr rounds

alcheim

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Elincia with dancer support solved all my rokkr damage needs. Got her setup with Sol, Guard 2, and Threaten Def.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Guess I'm out of luck. Was prompted with Loki, so I used one axe to get her out of the way. Then used the rest to go after Veronica. Didn't do a lot since there was a decent amount of archers that randomly appeared. Least I got the accessory for giving out enough damage to Loki.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Managed to come out at rank 1 on my world this last Rokkr round, with a score of some 2.9something million ... let's just say nearly 3 million. Only did medium difficulty, but managed the full 160k points in almost all matches and had some 15 refresh axes to burn, including some from the previous rounds.

Moving on, TT+. Guess i'll pair up Igrene with Velouria (including support) and a Infantry Pulse user, that way she has her AoE ready at turn 1 and can just sweep through it. One dancer for support, should be an easy one. ^^

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Managed to come out at rank 1 on my world this last Rokkr round, with a score of some 2.9something million ... let's just say nearly 3 million. Only did medium difficulty, but managed the full 160k points in almost all matches and had some 15 refresh axes to burn, including some from the previous rounds.

Moving on, TT+. Guess i'll pair up Igrene with Velouria (including support) and a Infantry Pulse user, that way she has her AoE ready at turn 1 and can just sweep through it. One dancer for support, should be an easy one. ^^

I've been using her with 2 dancers + Micaiah for any armours that pop up but honestly wondering if 3 dancers would be even faster.

She's a machine.

Oct 25, 2017
The flyer strat just wasn't working out for me, but I managed to eke out a 160K against Rokkr Ronnie with Swordhardt/Abel/WitchyMia/LAzura.
It required a lot of Drive Spd inheriting so that Swordhardt could quad.
One of my unsuccessful runs ended with a total of 148K. That was... irritating.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
TT+ was surprisingly difficult, at least with magic units. Might have to settle with having two beast units on my first team to bust some of the foes.

Will use L!Ephraim on my 2nd team.

Last edited:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I am using Igrene(she will live until she stops being bonus) and it has been a cakewalk

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
I'm using Igrene, Lugh, Duo Ephraim and Silque. It's been absurdly easy so far.

My Igrene is -atk but between LnD4 and TT buffs it barely matters lol.

Vade-

Oct 26, 2017
I have another hypothetical question if I leave my Brunnya with Res Smoke and give her Res Ploy as a seal would that stack on a unit for -12 res or would the Res Smoke overwrite the ploy for only -7 total?

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
ATM Lugh is my main bonus unit, until I get 5* Brunnya ; my only other bonus unit, Raigh, wasn't very useful for me.

Edit: Alright about another 40 orbs (about 130 total) thrown sniping red again on the Guardians of Peace banner and I get yet another pity break! That now makes 4 the on this banner alone. That has get to be a personal record of mine! This time it's my first F!Celica with SPD+/DEF- IVs.

At the very least, most of my pity breaks have been units I never got. But dammit game, I'm trying to get Igrene lol! Honestly at this point I would fold and save for the mythic banner but I ain't giving up yet! Don't personally care if it turned out to be Lif or Hel, so I wouldn't be in any rush to grab them if that were the case.

Last edited:

TheWill

Sep 24, 2018
ATM Lugh is my main bonus unit, until I get 5* Brunnya ; my only other bonus unit, Raigh, wasn't very useful for me.

Edit: Alright about another 40 orbs (about 130 total) thrown sniping red again on the Guardians of Peace banner and I get yet another pity break! That now makes 4 the on this banner alone. That has get to be a personal record of mine! This time it's my first F!Celica with SPD+/DEF- IVs.

At the very least, most of my pity breaks have been units I never got. But dammit game, I'm trying to get Igrene lol! Honestly at this point I would fold and save for the mythic banner but I ain't giving up yet! Don't personally care if it turned out to be Lif or Hel, so I wouldn't be in any rush to grab them if that were the case.

IMO, just give up.

I am almost certain Igrene will hit a Hero Fest banner in the future.

And of course, a special sprial banner. She'll be sharing with Keaton on that, though.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I'm really hoping Tethys demotes.

I'm making preparations to make Arvis my CC/Vantage for astra (Ares needs to retire; there's too much HB and not enough recourse). It turns out a +2 any IV tethys or +res tethys will allow her to cover chill def, chill res, and by extension dark shrine which is perfect. Hopefully when I get CC for Arvis, I'll get Tethys (but, also, it took me 11 months just to get Silas so whelp). Unless the 12/5 banner is Jugdral themed, idk when I'll pull otherwise.

The main reason for using Arvis is basically because I have him built besides CC. He'll use bladetome, and while not quite as offensive as Tharja, he does have a much higher res so he can survive an AoE Opheila.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
I pulled Laegjarn, Ewan, Python and Fallen Tiki since my last update.
That's 10 5* on the banner, only 2 focus. I haven't spent too many orbs (cuz I started close to 0) so my 5* rate has been really high but my focus rate has been shamefully low.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
That's a voting gauntlet that Hours Left will love, right? ^^

Team Dorcas! Dorcas! Dorcas!

The two banners gave me nothing. I would like to take the moment again and say that IS should drop heroes like Nephenee and Dorcas and the likes to 3*/4* instead of removing them from new hero and special banners.

Just noticed, with Haar's GHB revival coming up, it's only two heroes before Kronya. Deathea and Cynthia.

Status
Not open for further replies.