• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I care about Marth more so than most other lords, tbh. Mostly because Archanea is related to Jugdral, e.g.
and "has enough alts" can be said about most lords; tbh, only having two alts (legendary and Christmas) is rather low for most heroes. Like, if Seliph/Sigurd didn't break top 20, I'd seriously consider rallying behind Marth.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I agree. Micaiah sucks. She comes with an anti-cav tome every single time. At least try to be more interesting. As if it wasn't obvious enough the dev team hates cav.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
4th Micaiah alt will be a healer.

With anti armour/cav and wrathful staff built in.

Just imagine. Speaking of which, healers definitely need to start getting prf weapons just to add some more utility to them. As we could attest to the likes of B!Veronica and B!Fjorm. The fact brave units in general are game for PRF weapon refines, just imagine what kind of shit Veronica will bring to the table. She's already a pain to deal with the way she currently is after all.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
I care about Marth more so than most other lords, tbh. Mostly because Archanea is related to Jugdral, e.g.
and "has enough alts" can be said about most lords; tbh, only having two alts (legendary and Christmas) is rather low for most heroes. Like, if Seliph/Sigurd didn't break top 20, I'd seriously consider rallying behind Marth.

Marth
Groom Marth
Legendary Marth
Winter Marth

He's had enough alts, he won't get enough support to topple 3H characters because of this.

People should be getting behind Sigurd or Seliph....

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I find funny that having 4 versions is enough alts for a male character when Camilla has 7 and Lyn has 6.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck same colored focus units.

Snipping reds for Shannan, end up with Larcei, who is likely the demote.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Larcei? There's no way an unit with that prf, atk/spd solo, Repel and panic smoke is demoted.

If anyone demotes from that banner, its Altena.

Last edited:

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018

a.) Color sharing barely impacts summoning costs (it's like, a 5 orb difference on average per merge); the biggest driving factor behind summoning are number of foci relative to baserate. You can get a sense of orb costs using this: https://www.fullyconcentrated.net/fehstatsim/

b.) Larcei isn't going to demote. Her fodder is good, her weapon is solid, and she's a marked improvement over Ayra (at least, for regnal astra spam). Altena seems like the most likely to demote, her fodder is laughable for a 2020 premium unit, but acceptable as a demote given her prf is really solid.

Last edited:

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Atk/Spd Push 4 is finally home! About time! I used Atk/Spd Bond and Solo 3 on my razzle dazzlers but they both have their pros and cons. The only problem is I need more Push 4 fodder...

Also, I'm so close to my first time of having 0 lift loss from defenses. Just one more day! Honestly, it might be my favourite pastime in the game right now. It's so satisfying to watch replays and imagine the despair from people trying to beat my map haha. And I'm not even using a cav line!

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
PSA:

It's again Strike phase in Mjölnir's Strike. Don't forget to use your arrows!

----

So, tomorrow should be the time where the trailer for this months Mythic hero drops. Thing is, we're all expecting (i assume) a Feh-Channel this week ... maybe they save the dedicated trailer and just have the hero announced a bit later during a Feh-Channel?

E:

Just noticed, i wasn't able to move up a tier this MS cycle, guess rank 16 is currently the max i can reach without more merges on Mythic heroes ... meh.

Last edited:

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I completely forgot about the attack portion of Mjölnir's Strike this time so guess I'm geting nowt this time.

Oh well. Hoping we get some anniversary news soon!

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How quickly did they announce the CYL winners after voting? I wonder if they're trying to thread the needle by putting the winner announcement at the Anniversary/update Feh channel.

Would like to know what the Divine Codes do before deciding to go after certain Mythic unit merges.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Dropped a tier in the last MS and with a slightly higher score this week I'm going up 3. I guess it's always going to fluctuate based on how many mythics you have and what tier you end up in.

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
How quickly did they announce the CYL winners after voting? I wonder if they're trying to thread the needle by putting the winner announcement at the Anniversary/update Feh channel.

Would like to know what the Divine Codes do before deciding to go after certain Mythic unit merges.

The 2019 CYL ran from Jan. 21 - 28, and the winners were announced on NoA's Twitter on Jan. 31. So we should know in a couple days.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The 2019 CYL ran from Jan. 21 - 28, and the winners were announced on NoA's Twitter on Jan. 31. So we should know in a couple days.

Thanks. After you posted that, I ended up looking at the list of past Feh channels and it looks like they had their anniversary one on Feb 1st (dragonflowers, flaw merge change). It strikes me as weird they don't include CYL in that announcement too, but guessing they don't want to do last second changes to the video presentation.

Maybe Mythic Banner tonight or tomorrow, CYL results on Twitter, and Feh channel shortly after that.

PoppaBK

Oct 27, 2017
Dropped a tier in the last MS and with a slightly higher score this week I'm going up 3. I guess it's always going to fluctuate based on how many mythics you have and what tier you end up in.
Yeah it's kinda dumb. I know they want to push people to spend money, but it kills replay when you get your theoretical max score first or second try and there is nothing you can do to boost it.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I also missed yesterday's Mjolnir's strike. Too many things to keep track of these days, wish I had some sort of ingame tracker that notified you of what things you might miss without having to manually check every screen.

Last edited:

maxxatom

Nov 6, 2017
Kansas City
PSA:

It's again Strike phase in Mjölnir's Strike. Don't forget to use your arrows!

----

So, tomorrow should be the time where the trailer for this months Mythic hero drops. Thing is, we're all expecting (i assume) a Feh-Channel this week ... maybe they save the dedicated trailer and just have the hero announced a bit later during a Feh-Channel?

E:

Just noticed, i wasn't able to move up a tier this MS cycle, guess rank 16 is currently the max i can reach without more merges on Mythic heroes ... meh.
I'm ready for the Anniversary FEH Channel. I am very ready to know what the stupid pages from MS do.

Nov 7, 2017
Askr level goes down if the community loses the Strike Phase. Everyone should fire them to help our Askr level go up to get everyone gets more rewards.

Last edited:

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I think the tactic is like old voting gauntlets in that you are supposed to wait until Askr is weaker to get the most points, but it feels like Askr is always stronger whenever I check.

Oct 25, 2017
Navarre's strike was lvl 66 and he got like, 5 or 6 stronger phases.
Xander's strike level is 45 so he's not going to get as many.
Zephiel didn't even get one, poor sod.

Nov 7, 2017
Ballot completed:

2qqD00p_d.jpg

lupin23rd

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, as a returning player who hasn't touched this much in the last 12-18 months, there's a lot of new stuff to tackle. Is there anything I should focus on as I get back into the game? Mostly a F2P player who might buy some orbs on occasion.

A few more specific questions:

- I'm going through the Hero's Path quests, and see one to form a team with light-blessing. I have two units that already come with it (Eir and Peony?) but wondering what the strategy might be to select the other units (either specific units or types)? Haven't done much with Aether Raids yet, and not too sure why I should pick one character for a light blessing vs. the other ones I haven't seen yet.

- If I merge a character, does it show you stats on the confirmation screen or does that come after? I thought it did show you but when I went to merge an Itsuki, it didn't show me anything other than level and SP.

- I have 3 x 5* Sanaki units, probably going to merge two of them, but wondering if anyone would make good use of her skills or if I should just merge to +2?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, i honestly expected that the Mythic hero trailer would've been dropped today. Or maybe an announcement for the Feh-Channel, anniversary is this sunday already.
They need to hurry up, i want to know what these codes from MS are good for.

Nearing 500k feathers, still haven't decided on the next Falchion/Anti-Dragon to merge. I'd like to do Chrom, but i've already got a 5* Roy with some merges. And as long as i don't know what the codes are for, i won't use Grails for a gen 1 shop unit like Maskcina.

And can someone, for the love of Naga, give Baladium some links for lewds, dude has nothing but lewd dreams.

- I'm going through the Hero's Path quests, and see one to form a team with light-blessing. I have two units that already come with it (Eir and Peony?) but wondering what the strategy might be to select the other units (either specific units or types)? Haven't done much with Aether Raids yet, and not too sure why I should pick one character for a light blessing vs. the other ones I haven't seen yet.

- If I merge a character, does it show you stats on the confirmation screen or does that come after? I thought it did show you but when I went to merge an Itsuki, it didn't show me anything other than level and SP.

- I have 3 x 5* Sanaki units, probably going to merge two of them, but wondering if anyone would make good use of her skills or if I should just merge to +2?

For blessings, you check the stat improvements you get from the mythics, Eir and Peony give Spd, Res and both HP. So you ideally give Light blessings to units that can use these stats. And/or give them to units that work well with the mythic heroes. Ideally both.

For example, i gave my highly merged Myrrh a light blessing and used to team her up with 2 Eirs. That's +10 Res and HP, made her extra sturdy because she's already a Def powerhouse and hard to take down with the Iote's Shield seal.

Are you sure you didn't merge the 4* Itsuki into the 5* one? Otherwise, merging neutral units should give you a +1 in 3 stats iirc, and you see them in the preview screen if you tap the icon of the hero on the right side, the "after merge" icon.

As for Sanaki, she has shit skills for inheritance, and all her skills are available on 3* / 4* pool heroes. So either merge her up, or send the others home for feathers. I'd say merging can be good, she still hase one heck of an Atk stat for a gen 1 mage and her Res is also high enough to be a mage/dragon tank ... for everything not named Reinhardt of course. So if you have a +Res or +Atk one, go for it.

lupin23rd

Oct 27, 2017
For blessings, you check the stat improvements you get from the mythics, Eir and Peony give Spd, Res and both HP. So you ideally give Light blessings to units that can use these stats. And/or give them to units that work well with the mythic heroes. Ideally both.

For example, i gave my highly merged Myrrh a light blessing and used to team her up with 2 Eirs. That's +10 Res and HP, made her extra sturdy because she's already a Def powerhouse and hard to take down with the Iote's Shield seal.

Are you sure you didn't merge the 4* Itsuki into the 5* one? Otherwise, merging neutral units should give you a +1 in 3 stats iirc, and you see them in the preview screen if you tap the icon of the hero on the right side, the "after merge" icon.

As for Sanaki, she has shit skills for inheritance, and all her skills are available on 3* / 4* pool heroes. So either merge her up, or send the others home for feathers. I'd say merging can be good, she still hase one heck of an Atk stat for a gen 1 mage and her Res is also high enough to be a mage/dragon tank ... for everything not named Reinhardt of course. So if you have a +Res or +Atk one, go for it.

Thanks for the reply!

I'll have to look into the blessings, I didn't notice the stat changes, but didn't really look too much into them.

For the merging, I didn't actually go through with it as I thought I had tried to merge something a long time ago, and was supposed to show the stat increases that would happen BEFOFE you confirmed. Perhaps I am confused with the dragon flowers which do this? I just tried with a 3* into a 4* and the confirmation page just says "Give target ally 40 SP?" while trying with two 4* units says "Raise stats of target ally and give it 80 SP?" so I'm guessing that's what is expected.

For Sanaki, I remember waaaaaay back people talked about giving Triangle Adept 3 to Roy, so I thought that might be a skill someone else might be useful with, but yeah I will probably merge it unless

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
For the merging, I didn't actually go through with it as I thought I had tried to merge something a long time ago, and was supposed to show the stat increases that would happen BEFOFE you confirmed. Perhaps I am confused with the dragon flowers which do this? I just tried with a 3* into a 4* and the confirmation page just says "Give target ally 40 SP?" while trying with two 4* units says "Raise stats of target ally and give it 80 SP?" so I'm guessing that's what is expected.

For Sanaki, I remember waaaaaay back people talked about giving Triangle Adept 3 to Roy, so I thought that might be a skill someone else might be useful with, but yeah I will probably merge it unless

Merging: Remember, there's 2 screens before the merge really happens, on where you pick the receiver and the giver, and after that the preview screen. That's where you need to tap the right hero icon and it shows the stats after the merge above. The actual stat ups are shown after the merge in the result screen, too.

You sure you don't mix something up? Roy doesn't need TA3, Roy already comes with TA3 @ 4*. That's why i said Sanaki has no worthy skills to inherit, don't waste a 5* (as useful or useless it might be) for something that's easily available in lower star heroes.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
I just dumped all my votes on Tharja this year. Usually I switch after the midpoint results in favor of someone who can win, but I don't really care about the top choices that much. (Maybe that will change after I play 3H.)

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently I missed a day, but I got 6 votes for Lysithea in.

It's nice voting for a character that is actually in the top 20 for once lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I only have one account, the rest of the votes are without linking an account. You can do that by changing browsers.
I didnt really mean in game, just saying ive never done multi voting at all. Ive just voted cordelia for 4 straight years. I brought up the played alt account cuz of how easy that wouldve been to just open the vote screen from there

Status
Not open for further replies.