• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I am very certain Bram will be better than brunnya, he is one of the few units with auto double and his c skill will be great against goad/ward balls

Oct 25, 2017
Just need another 15 Eph3 codes for the Bunny Kagero manual, which I'll be getting in Lost Lore, and with 28 days to spare.
And here I was worried there wasn't enough time.

Maintenance in an hour and a half. Think we'll get a Feh Channel tonight?

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Just need another 15 Eph3 codes for the Bunny Kagero manual, which I'll be getting in Lost Lore, and with 28 days to spare.
And here I was worried there wasn't enough time.

Maintenance in an hour and a half. Think we'll get a Feh Channel tonight?

Who knows, though probably given we don't have much info on the April update beyond the weapon refines. Though I'm expecting book 2 5* units to be booted out of new unit banners. I just hope we get weekly banners for those units much sooner.

Last edited:

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
That would be awesome for people that didn't pick her. There are so many f2p guides that use her.

Eh I think PM1 stopped using her some time after the CYL1 choice banner was removed. For that matter he hasn't exactly usedB!Veronica or B!Micaiah either.

But still $4 for one of the best bow cavaliers in the game ain't too bad.

And looking on reddit, everyone has until April 8 11:59 PM to obtain BK.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I still use Brave Bow on my +10 BLyn. Go figure. The guides say to use Firesweep Bow but getting free kills on Aversa, LAzura and Peony sometimes is pretty useful.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
And servers are back up! And update to accommodate Bramimond up! FYI, no info on the weapon refines yet. And these are Bramimond's stats.

v4diiv0dvwp41.png

Pretty low defense than I imagined.

And we getting 8-bit accessories!

Last edited:

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
33 def with his tome and push active. Its ok

Actually.. With push and tome active, he gets 71 atk, 33 def and 42 res. And he inflicts atk/res -3 on foes thanks to lull. Also his atk at lv 1 is 10, and at lv 40 is 40, which means atk is a superboon as well.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmm, with that Defense stat I think Bram is going to want Sturdy Impact instead of the Push Skill. Even isolating his opponent, he is going to need to avoid doubles from some high attack tanks.

I was hoping for 30 def, but they were probably wise to not make us deal with a unit too minmaxed and bulky.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I think he can abuse Special Spiral with those stats. If foe initiates, he will be able to activate Sol and heal before the double. Of course it requires Close Counter...

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
That was very cute.

Bruno taking his place among the main characters, as he deserves to. (Fjorm found dead in a ditch.) His description was amazing.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Woah, like ... super woah. Super luck. Only pulled colorless (despite needing 2 more Fjorms + 10 her) and after 151 saved up orbs i left with:

2x FGrima
5x Bramimond (!!!!!)
1x Thrasir

Thrasir was from the single green orb i had to pull in the only(!) round where no colorless orbs where available. And she's even +Atk, already had a neutral one so this one will be +1 i guess. This is ridiculous.
The Bramimonds IVs were okay, no Atk boon but i can't really complain. Got one +HP, three times +Def, and one +Res.

Guess i'll wait what boon might be the better one, Def or further pushing Res.

I wish you guys and gals the same luck that i had!

---

Cute little Feh Channel. ^^

Oh, the anniversary is in April? Wouldn't it be a nice date to announce the remakes of the SNES games? ^^

E:

So the Fonse feels like the castle feels small? Yes sure, i'll take another barracks limit raise.
Also, Sigurd's text ... Baldr / 12 Crusaders tease? REMAKE TEASE? ;D

HA! CHOP namedrop!

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
~125 got me....two Brave Camilla. I'm now at 6 copy and it's getting tempting to merge her but I don't think she would gain that much from being merged... 🤔

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Say, would Cancel Affinity be a good seconday B-skill for Bramimond? As of now, Raventomes are his only effective weakness, and a good chunk of them still have TA3, or will probably start using it again vs Bram.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
After having a ton of luck with the last legendary banner this one I got nothing in 55 orbs + a free pull. Think it's a sign to start saving up orbs for if a unit I really want appears. And by that I mean Edelgard alts. Or Dorothea.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
It's so funny Lyn has so many alts considering she's a pretty bad unit in her own game. She has what? Five alts now?

Oct 25, 2017
About unit usefulness in Blazing Blade, Awkward Zombie has you covered with these two comics:

Awkward Zombie - Counterproductive

Gags and goofs about videogames and the things that happen in them.

Awkward Zombie - The Best Defense

Gags and goofs about videogames and the things that happen in them.

That's basically all you need in Blazing Blade! *Exaggeration*
The best part of the first comic is that Hector does more damage with his fist than his axe.

tumblr_p0ii3pC9yS1r4c9wto1_400.gifv

Last edited:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It's so funny Lyn has so many alts considering she's a pretty bad unit in her own game. She has what? Five alts now?
There are 7 camillas, 6 lyns, 5 hectors, 5 chroms and 5 Ephraims, those 4 are the units with most alts, after them there are a bunch of units with 4 versions.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
watch there be 10 versions of Edelgard and only 4 versions of Dimitri and Claude

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
watch there be 10 versions of Edelgard and only 4 versions of Dimitri and Claude
I doubt, Edelgard isnt exactly the sexy type, Lucina is one of the most popular female characters and only have 4 versions plus one that is basically a clone unit. Chrom have more versions than her and he didnt even get a cyl version. Same thing to a lesser extent with Eirika

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Celica + the dance troupe couldn't take on Abyssal Bram. Wasn't confident with Nino either. Flier Emblem took some work, but they got it. Cherche and Catria may be launch characters, but they still give produce results. Azura is Azura. H!Nowi still provides me exactly what I need for support + smashing bulky axes. Just had to give her Axebreaker for the Repel jerk.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm the kind of player who likes the collect various units and not go after merges, but this was the first Legendary/Mythic banner where I decided to grind it out and get some projects going. Altina/Roy/Tiki/Fjorm keep ending up on the same banners together, so I figured I would dump my savings here and then next time when they're together in July.

600 orbs got me:
x1 Altina (+Atk)
x4 Roy (+Atk)
x2 Peony
x3 Tiki (+Spd)
x2 B!Camilla
x1 FGrima
x1 Bramimond (+HP/-Spd)

Averaged out to a smidge over 40 orbs per 5* hero, pretty solid rate. Not amazing, not terrible.

I was really happy to get the desired boons for Altina and Tiki, had Special Fighter sitting around ready for if I pulled a +Spd version. I like Legendary Roy's weapon, statline, and art, so am glad to get a bunch of merges for him. He's only gonna be +4 now, which is really far away from +10 still, but he's speedy and tanky enough where I can do some different builds with him. Totally fine with missing out on B!Alm, this has got to be the first time ever where Red actually was being nice to me. I'm kinda OK with Bramimond's nature here; he's not +Atk, but could've been way worse. +HP at least adds to his mixed bulk. I know chasing colorless for awhile hurt my quest for merges, but I wanted at least one new shiny toy to keep this game interesting in these coming months.

The downside of chasing legendary/mythic merges is now I have to wait around until frickin' July before I get to summon again. :(

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Man those 8-bit maps are SO GREAT! ^^

They need to do stuff like this much more often.

E:

Team Hareonica representing.

Thanks to those limited Code rewards, i now have enough Codes to get the second 5*, Kaharero (Kagero + Hare).

Gotta say, if they keep this up with the limited stuff and giving out enough Codes to get all the premium ones, this is one heck of a F2P improvement.

Now, could they finally make Fonse, Sharena and Anna mergeable with some manuals? It's about time, and i think i've read somewhere that Pokemon Masters DOES give out merge items for the F2P units.

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Go go, Team Ester Bunny! 🐰

Was curious who the artist who drew Spring Est was since I didn't recognize their style, and apparently it's a newcomer by the name of "DSmile" who has a really nice portfolio with some stunning art.

I hop we see more of their work in FEH in the future.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I like that the third 8 bit map at least has some small semblance of difficulty, unlike when they usually add special maps and they're all done in a few seconds of autobattle.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Now, could they finally make Fonse, Sharena and Anna mergeable with some manuals? It's about time, and i think i've read somewhere that Pokemon Masters DOES give out merge items for the F2P units.

To be honest, I don't think they will because of the way arena scoring works. They want to keep everyone having a bonus unit for arena every week, but they also want people to have to pull for new units to have easier time, and keep a gap between whales and f2p. If you could get even a few merges on them, that gap would shrink significantly.

It sucks, but I wouldn't expect IS to start doing righ tby F2P players now of all times.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Genuninely think F!Grima is gonna be my 1st +10 5* exclusive unit. Got another one today to bring her to +5, which is fine for me because she's part of my main flier team.

Just kinda amused that she always pops up ha ha.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
To be honest, I don't think they will because of the way arena scoring works. They want to keep everyone having a bonus unit for arena every week, but they also want people to have to pull for new units to have easier time, and keep a gap between whales and f2p. If you could get even a few merges on them, that gap would shrink significantly.

It sucks, but I wouldn't expect IS to start doing righ tby F2P players now of all times.

Sure they have financial interest in luring ppl to pull. That's fine. But i don't think them giving out some, not a full +10, merges wouldn't break the gap between F2P and whales. And be honest, even at +5, the Askr trio is very likely to lose even to current gen GHB or 5* to 4* demotees, BST and stat-wise.

The next armor dragon is just around the corner for the whales to be happy. ;D ^^

Genuninely think F!Grima is gonna be my 1st +10 5* exclusive unit. Got another one today to bring her to +5, which is fine for me because she's part of my main flier team.

Just kinda amused that she always pops up ha ha.

Tell me about it. I have a +10 one, you wanna know why? Because the absolute moron that was me kept pulling colorless on those banners when she was the only colorless legendary and basically was in every legendary banner for more than half a year.

She's THE pity breaker on those banners for me. Yesterday again, got two on my pulls for Bramimond ... thank god i ultra lucked out getting multiple of him or else i would've been pissed.

She doesn't even have super-useful skills to feed off.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
The VG looks like a pretty even one so far? At least here in Catria vs Veronica.

Btw. if we're going to get a real Feh Channel this week, tomorrow is the best guess, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.