• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrogamer

Oct 25, 2017
Sparking is nice. So is it just for new banners or for any banner?
Also, finally Rinkah is here. The one Fates character I wanted since launch
Edit: Looked again and so the question is if they'll bring it to Legendary or Mythic banners

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I already miss Feh's old voice.
That free hero after your 40th summon on a new heroes banner is really appreciated. I won't be using it on this banner though.

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Getting to choose a guaranteed 5* unit in a new banner if you don't get one in 40 summons? That sounds peachy.

Lot of goodies coming for the 30th anniversary. Not a bad showing at all.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh look, another round of demotions, yet Luke and Siegbert remain 5* exclusive.

The GHB revivals will be nice and the guaranteed 5* after 40 summons is great, but the rest of this channel was just okay. That said, I certainly can't complain about some extra rewards for the anniversary celebration.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Pretty nice feh channel.

Got the annual demotes, a free 5* unit, more challenging maps and other 30th anniversary events, alts for Marth and Caeda (and other FE1 units to come), more lost lore.

I'm definitely most excited that you can now choose which focus unit you want after your 40th summon! Only question if the unit in particular is neutral IVs only.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I want to burn Kusakihara in a fire, this might be the worst art in the game

They could just give her Ippei but they had to get horny

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Bad news: It's New Heroes only. No Mythic/Legendaries or seasonals.

Good news: We get five free pulls on New Heroes banners if you get the tickets first before going in, so you could guarantee a focus in 135 orbs.

ETA: Yeah, Forrest is the 4* focus. And their stats appear to be as good as their father's.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I really like the Free Summon concept. They're pricing it just about right, where if you've invested 150 to 200 orbs, you should be walking away with something you want. Good anti-frustration mechanic. I checked the fine print and it specifically said "New Heroes" banners so I really doubt it will be active on Mythic and Legendary ones. Maybe not "Special Heroes" either, although in my opinion, they should for seasonals too.

I feel like Green is the place to go for the Anniversary summon (1/3 Hector, all 3 5* exclusive). But if they're random drawing from the whole pool, you probably won't see a green orb. Red is definitely the high variance play.

Oh look, another round of demotions, yet Luke and Siegbert remain 5* exclusive.

The GHB revivals will be nice and the guaranteed 5* after 40 summons is great, but the rest of this channel was just okay. That said, I certainly can't complain about some extra rewards for the anniversary celebration.

Haha, I literally leaned forward when they showed the 3*/4* demotions. And then leaned back again when they moved on. They're really committed to the old revival schedule, I guess.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Every gacha should have a pity rate, so this is a welcome addition. The new banner is super boring though, so that's unfortunate.

Why does Feh have a different VA? Did something happen?

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
YOUNG

MARTH

Ahem

Some good changes. Guaranteed focus is actually something I was not expecting them do ever do, even if its pretty much standard in many gachas. Its cool, those cases of going up to 5% rate trying to snipe and being pity broken won't happen at least. If you open every stone on every circle, it will cost 140 , since the free summon counts, and you also have 4 tickets. This is actually not bad, its not much higher than the average cost of one unit.

One fates banner, and with no alts no less. How long has it been since the last one? Its still 3 girls and one guy, and the guy is the demote

The maps where you can only bring characters from that particular world are cool. Its pretty similar to how Final Fantasy record keeper does some of the superbosses - you can only bring characters from one particular game (although you can actually bring other characters there, but face extreme penalties for that).

Why does Feh have a different VA? Did something happen?

AFAIK, it was something to do with the old VA being in america, and they moving the recordings to JP only, even the english one

Its the opposite. Old VA was in JP, and they started recording in america

Last edited:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Look at thism original rinkah has no underboob and no vaccum pressed bandages
They simply changed her design to satisfy the horny fanbase. Why?????????

Looks like Forrest is the 4* of the banner.
Of course, all straight 4* so far are male

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
AFAIK, it was something to do with the old VA being in america, and they moving the recordings to JP only, even the english one

It's the opposite, actually. The old VA lives in Japan. They are moving the localization of Feh channel to America. The new VA seems to be the same that voices Sothis.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
It's the opposite, actually. The old VA lives in Japan. They are moving the localization of Feh channel to America. The new VA seems to be the same that voices Sothis.
Yeah, it's Cassandra Lee Morris, who voices Sothis. She lives in LA, according to her Twitter.

I'm really gonna miss Feh's old voice actor, she was perfect. Cassandra is great, but I don't think her voice suits Feh at all.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, it's Cassandra Lee Morris, who voices Sothis. She lives in LA, according to her Twitter.

I'm really gonna miss Feh's old voice actor, she was perfect. Cassandra is great, but I don't think her voice suits Feh at all.
I love Sothis's voice but for some reason I dislike her Feh voice.
Here is an interview with the old actress. I thought she faked her voice but she sounds almost exactly like Feh.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
My anger at they doing Rinkah dirty aside
Is the special banner with with Kid Marth and Kid Caeda just SD units or it will have other units? I couldnt understand that part.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
That was the best FEH channel in ages.... maybe since the first round of demotes?

Would've saved a lot of $$$ back when I used to spend money on this if that pity system was in place.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Those yearly demotions are not really something to look forward too ... oh well at least those heroes won't be pity breakers for the 5* rate anymore.

The change to the summoning is welcome. Though i hope i never have to rely on it, ideally. ^^

If Smol-Marth and Smol-Caeda are Aprils special heroes, that means that there's no hitchhiking banner. Guess some month will see varying themes for their special heroes banners, compared to ... say March, which always will be bunny heroes.
Speculation: Smol-Ike will be on that banner, too.

No offense to Sothis' voice actress, but i liked the original Feh voice actress more. But good for Sothis' voice actress to have gotten a new job that's semi reliable multiple times a year. ^^

E:

Kids, help me out. I'm torn, for Bramimond, what boon should i use as the base for a +1?
HP, Def or Res?

In the mass duel sim, surprisingly the +Def one worked best with simply the base kit, no seal.

To be fair, at the time you posted this, it's been some 5 am in the morning on April 3rd here in Germany. So technically, it has been tomorrow for me, going by the time of my post that you quoted. ;D

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
HOW DID EST LOSE?!

It was "same" in the last hour with her in the lead, and I was under the impression that she had more support but I guess Xander must've pulled an upset by dumping a ton of feathers and pushing ahead. That really bites.

Seriously, screw off, Xander. Damn it all. Enjoy being ground into dust by ara ara onee-chan vengeance.🔪

It was an arduous effort, but cunning and logic prevailed. 🧐

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
New Feh VA is noticable, but I much prefer her delivery over the other one who seemed to drag everything out and take way longer than needed. Might be a change in the voice direction if they've jumped to the US for it.

Also lol at the demotes only coming from the 4-5* pool. Not even a bone of Book 2 5* units that shouldn't be there any more. Still, might get Reyson to +10 sooner!

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I'll miss old Feh voice. I actually always liked the little owl and the overly enthusiastic voice was a big part of it, the new one is fine but it's not as fun. What is funny is that they rather give us a guaranteed way of picking a featured unit by pity than demoting the astronomically crap units like Luke.

I didn't payed attention but, is the guaranteed pick a one time deal per banner? Was it just for new units banners or any other? Is sniping obsolete now that the cheapest way to get to 40 draws is to pull everything in every session?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I'll miss old Feh voice. I actually always liked the little owl and the overly enthusiastic voice was a big part of it, the new one is fine but it's not as fun. What is funny is that they rather give us a guaranteed way of picking a featured unit by pity than demoting the astronomically crap units like Luke.

I didn't payed attention but, is the guaranteed pick a one time deal per banner? Was it just for new units banners or any other? Is sniping obsolete now that the cheapest way to get to 40 draws is to pull everything in every session?

Yeah, it's once per banner. And only new heroes or special heroes banners, i think mythic/legendary ones are not included in this.

If it's cheaper than sniping depends on your luck i guess? It still takes some 150 orbs, or around 135 ones going by Shaymin 's post above. Not cheap per se, but at least you're not going to drown all your orbs if it's just one specific hero you want.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Free flying Olivia on the guidance focus banner! SPD+/RES-. Double nice!

And yup, 5* choice after 40 summons is new hero banners only (and hopefully new seasonal hero banners) and is a one-time deal!

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Btw. are those free focus unit after 40 summons going to be neutral, or can they have boons and banes? Maybe i missed that in the Feh Channel, but i can't find any info on this.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I normally don't get sentimental, but I'm going to miss old Feh. New Feh doesn't have the same ring to it and I didn't even watch all the Feh Channels in the past. (I mostly get the news from this thread.)

It certainly feels like this is symbolic that FEH is going ever downhill, what with the subscription service and now this. I'm not sure about the longevity of the average gacha game, but I guess 3 years isn't so bad as far as entertainment goes.

Maybe I'm being overly sombre because of the current global crisis, but I want you guys to know I appreciate each and every one of you who have posted in this thread and generally being an awesome community.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, it's once per banner. And only new heroes or special heroes banners, i think mythic/legendary ones are not included in this.
They only said new heroes banners. I'm almost sure they only mean those banners that get a forging bonds event attached to them.

Btw. are those free focus unit after 40 summons going to be neutral, or can they have boons and banes? Maybe i missed that in the Feh Channel, but i can't find any info on this.
They didn't say but they'll most likely be neutral like when they let us choose the CYL free hero.

Bovine

Oct 29, 2017
The free focus is a welcome addition. Thankfully my last Lysithea came in 14 orbs, otherwise I may have been annoyed after just +10ing her.

The Fates banner doesn't interest me, but it has new units to the game and I need to save orbs for later. Golden Week is later in the month and generally has some good banners.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Btw, both Marth and Caeda are holding swords. Are they color sharing, or maybe one of them is the TT unit?

Duo is unlikely I think, it was stated this was before they met.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017

If it's cheaper than sniping depends on your luck i guess? It still takes some 150 orbs, or around 135 ones going by Shaymin 's post above. Not cheap per se, but at least you're not going to drown all your orbs if it's just one specific hero you want.

Thanks for the answer. With my luck, 150 orbs for the unit I want is definitely a discount, lol.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Btw, both Marth and Caeda are holding swords. Are they color sharing, or maybe one of them is the TT unit?

Duo is unlikely I think, it was stated this was before they met.
I doubt, we already have TT marth and i doubt they will make a girl be the TT unit unless it is 4/1 banner

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I think it might be time to let the Sacred Coins build up again for whatever seals come out of the kiddie TT this month. Then again, the only ones I have left to boost are the random stat seals, Fortress seals, Boosts, dance skills, defensive Cs, Threatens, and comedy options (Defiants, Seal skills, Obstruct).

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Trailer for the upcoming Fates banner, which was confirmed from the latest Feh channel.

Midori has the following skills:

Spendthrift Bow+ - grants +7 ATK to unit and -7 ATK to for during combat. After combat, inflicts +2 special cooldown to unit not exceeding unit's maximum cooldown.
Rally ATK/DEF+
Close Foil - when receiving physical damage, can counter regardless of range and grants +5 ATK/DEF during combat
Chill ATK

Rinkah has:

Her personal club - a slaying axe that allows her to get special cooldown +1 and +5 ATK/DEF during combat when meeting the following conditions: during enemy phase or or when under 100% health at the start or combat
Bonfire
Distant Foil - same effect as close foil
Wrath
Even DEF wave

Lilith (a flying dragon) has:

Astral Breath - grants +3 SPD. She can move to a space of adjacent support partner and is grant +5 to all stats during combat when within 3 spaces of support partner
Reposition
ATK/SPD bond
Def/Res Link
Joint Drive ATK - unit and allies receive +4 ATK when within 2 spaces of each other during combat.

Iago will be the next GHB unit. A red infantry mage looks like.

*inserts Aladdin joke here*

Last edited:

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Double posting, but we also got another online event starting now, although only rewards we are getting are wallpapers and Nintendo platinum points. Nothing that we will get in-game, so just a fun event.

fe30th.special.fire-emblem-heroes.com

Fire Emblem Heroes

Fire Emblem Heroes: Voting Jubilee

Last edited:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Lol the attacking art just confirmed what I feared, rinkah has litrally a bikini instead of bandages
Someone tell Kusakihara that it isnt how bandages work, I can't believe he is an artist.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So, i need you guys to follow my thought here regarding Rinka's Distant Foil ...

It says: "If sword, lance, axe, bow, dagger or beast foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Def +5 to unit during combat and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range."

Means, she can basically only distant counter against dagger or bow since everything else doesn't attack from range 2. Leaving her for a majority of the fights against non-magic units with a worse Sturdy Stance. Why worse? It doesn't even work against dragons, as she isn't even getting the +5 Atk in-combat because dragons bypass Distant Foil ... not that the Def buff would help her in this case.

You followed so far, yes? Good. Is it me, or is this skill ... kinda useless? At least compared to Midori's Close Foil, which is pretty much a better Close Counter.
Close Foil pretty much triggers against everything but dragons that do melee damage.

Well ... i hope we're getting some 2 range swords, axes and lances soon enough, else i can't see anyone really wanting or unsing Distant Foil. I mean, Distand Ward is a better skill for improved DC, and even that isn't too hot as skill fodder.

Lilith is super focused on a support partner, huh? Well that can lead to some shenanigans in AR. I think she lives or dies by her stats.

Forrest ... well at least player now know how Leo feels about him.

Not a fan of Rinka's art though. Good that they made her buff, but they should've toned it down with the boobs and the skimpy bandages.

Best FE teacher is of course: TITANIA!

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
NjCecxw.jpg

teach me how to be an idol mr goodman

So, i need you guys to follow my thought here regarding Rinka's Distant Foil ...

It says: "If sword, lance, axe, bow, dagger or beast foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Def +5 to unit during combat and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range."

Means, she can basically only distant counter against dagger or bow since everything else doesn't attack from range 2. Leaving her for a majority of the fights against non-magic units with a worse Sturdy Stance. Why worse? It doesn't even work against dragons, as she isn't even getting the +5 Atk in-combat because dragons bypass Distant Foil ... not that the Def buff would help her in this case.

You followed so far, yes? Good. Is it me, or is this skill ... kinda useless? At least compared to Midori's Close Foil, which is pretty much a better Close Counter.
Close Foil pretty much triggers against everything but dragons that do melee damage.

Well ... i hope we're getting some 2 range swords, axes and lances soon enough, else i can't see anyone really wanting or unsing Distant Foil. I mean, Distand Ward is a better skill for improved DC, and even that isn't too hot as skill fodder.
It's just like how the close counter part of Julia's refine is worse than Boey's, and if there was a close version of New Year Selkie's Distant Ward it also wouldn't be that great. I guess the idea is that the stat boost is supposed to offset not countering everything or that they are meant for units that have high defense and low res, so they wouldn't survive a magic attack anyway.
The best way to handle these skills would be to make them way more common than Distant/Close Counter, so yeah they are worse than Distant/Close Counter but they are also less premium so it's easier to get them but that's never going to happen.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
God damn they really did Rinkah dirty with the art (so close, but they had to get some perv in there some how) and that weird A skill. Part of me wonders if it's a typo because it's the same text for both the Close and Distant versions.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
It's just like how the close counter part of Julia's refine is worse than Boey's, and if there was a close version of New Year Selkie's Distant Ward it also wouldn't be that great. I guess the idea is that the stat boost is supposed to offset not countering everything or that they are meant for units that have high defense and low res, so they wouldn't survive a magic attack anyway.
The best way to handle these skills would be to make them way more common than Distant/Close Counter, so yeah they are worse than Distant/Close Counter but they are also less premium so it's easier to get them but that's never going to happen.

I think Distant Ward is decent simply because Selkie also get's buffs in combat against dragons, plus there's many more dangerous mages compared to those 4 or 5 archers and even fewer daggers.
Same for Midori's Close Foil, i'd say for a tanky mage with a high Res, this is a more desireable skill than the vanilla Close Counter.

You know what they should've done to make (at least) Distant Ward better? Cancelling out Wrathful and Dazzling.

Status
Not open for further replies.