• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

876PRO
Oct 25, 2017
Ncv4h83.png

Will copy and paste stuff over when I get off.

Selphie

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello there, let's hope Rinkah is in the next Hoshido banner!

Edit: Also did you just use my silly thread title or do great minds think alike :P

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Scrounged up 40 orbs from TT, monthly quests, and Tactic Drills for a couple last sessions on the CYL2 banner. Got absoutely nothing.

Always seem to have the worst luck with Brave heroes. CYL1 was 200 orbs for 4 off-focus, and the last VG banner was 200 more orbs for 1 Zelgius. At least with CYL2 I managed to get a Bector and Veronica (plus an Azura).

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad we chose a thread title that surely won't become outdated as the meta progresses, again.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
People probably answered this in the last thread, but i was listeling to the new heroes Nohrian Dusk trailer and i have to ask :
Is it just me, or is Silas voice actor the same one that did Pit in Kid Icarus uprising?

Nav

Oct 27, 2017
A new era meta. Let it be known that this thread was made just as dual rallies got SP powercrept.

Good luck on the banner tonight, everyone!

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just you wait, the next OT thread is going to be about the Dagger Meta.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Patch is up and being data mined. It looks like three secret characters and they're interesting.

Oct 26, 2017
Say hello to Reinhardt!!! (Again)

But seriously I think this seal/skill only benefits the human player and not the AI controlled team.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It benefits Dancers/Singers and Healers more than anyone.
A skills are useless for them and 5 more HP!

Link Gray

Oct 27, 2017
Eyyy instead of fixing arena we'll just slap some bst boosting skills on some units behind a paywall

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
赤の死闘・飛行1: R Duel Flying 1

赤の死闘・飛行1: Grants HP+3. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit's stats total less than 160, treats unit's stats as 160 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.)

赤の死闘・飛行2: R Duel Flying 2

赤の死闘・飛行2: Grants HP+4. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit's stats total less than 165, treats unit's stats as 165 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.)

赤の死闘・飛行3: R Duel Flying 3

赤の死闘・飛行3: Grants HP+5. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit's stats total less than 170, treats unit's stats as 170 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.)

緑の死闘・歩行1: G Duel Infantry 1

緑の死闘・歩行1: Grants HP+3. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit's stats total less than 160, treats unit's stats as 160 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.)

緑の死闘・歩行2: G Duel Infantry 2

緑の死闘・歩行2: Grants HP+4. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit's stats total less than 165, treats unit's stats as 165 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.)

緑の死闘・歩行3: G Duel Infantry 3

緑の死闘・歩行3: Grants HP+5. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit's stats total less than 170, treats unit's stats as 170 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.)
What the fuck?!

Nav

Oct 27, 2017
YES. Bless Duel Skills. I can build whoever I want and score?!

Edit: Oh. But it only works on Level 40 and not on 40+10?? Nevermind. I guess this is for Askr trio.

Updated thoughts on next page.

Last edited:

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This can never come to Cavalier Colorless.
The game would be broken beyond repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.