• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just take all my orbs. Just take them all, IS.

Dear gawd are Tibarn and Nailah cool looking. And having a dancer that can move three spaces is crazy pants. I really like Nailah's mixed phase kind of kit, but that A-skill on Tibarn... Yeesh. I don't want to see that on a lot of other units.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
The condition to transform doesn't seem difficult to get every turn. Arena was a mistake.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ok I am very disappointed that IS keep making powercreeped skills like sturdy impact, also 3 mov fliers are stupid, but no less stupid than Azura
With that being said I care more about finally getting Tibarn and maybe Nailha if I am luck with my pulls.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Sturdy Impact pisses me off. Skills like these being only obtainable through a 5* hero is just absurd.

A f2p player can pull Armored Blow 3 and Death Blow 3 somewhat easily. A whale can now have a skill that's stronger than those 2 combined.

One of the most fun things about FEH is the unit building and skill customization, but lately it has simply been locked behind 5* exclusive skills unless you want all your heroes to have 2017 movesets.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
wX20kmy.jpg

FEH is saved.

alcheim

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
So does this mean that Veronica is supporting Hel this time? I mean, the Laguz units are fighting against Askr, so there has to be some contract going on right?

Also, I have no orbs and must summon. :-(

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
Sturdy Impact pisses me off. Skills like these being only obtainable through a 5* hero is just absurd.

A f2p player can pull Armored Blow 3 and Death Blow 3 somewhat easily. A whale can now have a skill that's stronger than those 2 combined.

One of the most fun things about FEH is the unit building and skill customization, but lately it has simply been locked behind 5* exclusive skills unless you want all your heroes to have 2017 movesets.
It's great that my Rein can still obliterate with a 2017 move set.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017

They really need a skill forge, a pool change, the ability to unmerge and retain merges after promotion, and while we're dreaming, how about finding a use for Arena medals?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017

Yep. And the powercreep is so strong at this point that even units that were good a few months ago have no place in a team anymore unless you don't have the powercreeped version of the same unit type.

Like, sure, you could run with your +10 merged and promoted unit, or build up a 1st/2nd gen unit as far as it'll go, but it'll still be much worse than some new unit that does everything your unit does, but has much better stats, plus one or two completely broken effects on top of it.

For example, Special Spiral Ophelia completely murdered every player phase cannon in the game. Who gives a fuck about any dagger, blade tome, Brave Bow, or PRF weapon when you can completely ignore the weapon triangle and kill everything with infinite one-turn specials?

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
What the fu- how do you like, powercreep 4 skills at once?

After this and Surtr I've legit lost faith in FEH.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
People complaining about powercreep from units like Surtr, L!Azura and these new skills...

Meanwhile Est just quads green armors to death.

It's hilarious how broken the whitewing refines are yet people want to cry about the premium character/skills instead. You could have summoned zero units on a FEH account and still have the access to the whitewing sisters and their broken refines thanks to them being given out for free.... They're pretty much flying (gen 1) armor units with legendary slaying, armor effective & triangle adept weapons who get a brave attack on offense.

Even L!Azura isn't as godlike as people thought, she's so baitable in AI hands..... in a lot of situations she's the best dancer period, in others she'll get herself killed in situations YT!Oliva/NY!Azura wouldn't....

Even her buffs aren't that beyond what we already had accessed too, an Odin can smite someone forward and give 12-24 stats depending on your skill setup.

What the fu- how do you like, powercreep 4 skills at once?

After this and Surtr I've legit lost faith in FEH.

I honestly can't remember the last time I lost to a Surtr outside of Tempest Trials auto battle. One battle I lined up 4+10 Surtrs for my Palla to easy clap, she couldn't quad them but it didn't matter... match would be a lot easier now outside of Surtr bonus week...

Really not worried about Tibarn who the AI will overextend and misuse, and is an easy kill. (strong blue unit, archer, magic etc)

Even his immense player phase can be countered, like in AR you can set off a trap so he doesn't auto double. Take a hit from a bolt tower (would be dumb to use them if you run Tibarn.... but hey bonus structure!) etc. And do you really think a blue/colorless/red dragon is going to care about the extra defense?

If FEH had live PVP units like Tibarn and L!Azura would be 100% musts for top players, in a game where you're fighting dumb AI... not that much of a worry.

Anyway Tailtiu better be getting Wrath as her special refine, she was the first unit with the skill.... will be curious too see where she sits in the pecking order of Blue Mages after getting that.... I mean noway they give her blade tome without cooldown penalty plus wrath.... or would they?

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I knew there would be complaining, warned you two times that there would be broken skills and/or stats. You gals and guys can already start preparing for the datamine, because you can bet that at the very least Tibarn and Nailah will have stats that are either on the level of current gen armor BST and/or will be minmaxed to infinity. But to make them less intimidating ... fight Tibarn on player phase, and fight Nailah on enemy phase.

Also, prepare for the same reaction when Deghinsea and Caineghis / Skrimir will be added.

For once, it's ok (though i don't have an issue with powercreep). Laguz were strong in PoR/RD, but the royals were more broken than the Greil Mercs in RD with their third promotion and imported statlines. They could solo pretty much every map outside of the final ones.

So ... now for the banner. Having two Herons seem overkill, i'd think that keeping the Herons colorless and instead adding a cat/tiger/lion Laguz would've been better ... seeing that Reyson will most likely drop is ok though. Having a flying dancer with 3 movement available as a 4* is going to be more annoying than Vallazura will ever be, pray that G Flying Duel is ways off. ^^
Seeing how useful Eir's passive C-skill heal is, the herons will be the champs of support.

Naesala as GHB also works, he's supposed to be weaker than the other royals anyway. ;]

On one hand, i'm glad that the transform "only" adds movement and some Atk, on the other hand it could have been more powerful like in the games. Maybe Laguz could've been given lower stats in human form and a buff to the full stats while transformed. As of now, it's "not too" important to keep them transformed, since everything else from them also works in human form.

At least, they found a way to make the transform not annoying to achieve, like waiting for a certain amount of turns or by special. Doing it by positioning via the weapon is a great thing.

Will go hard in for Nailah, art looks great, and she's going to be so useful in AA and AR, simply by her build being the ultimate "Fuck You" to WrazzleDazzle healers and Wary Fighter armors. Also, she's infantry and can benefit from cooldown reduction skills like Infantry Pulse and Rush.

E:

Just remembered ... the Laguz royals were able to transform at will everytime they want in PoR/RD, while "lower" Laguz had to wait or use the Laguz Stone. Could it be that future units, Lethe or Mordecai for example, will have a different way to transform?

Last edited:

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just remembered ... the Laguz royals were able to transform at will everytime they want in PoR/RD, while "lower" Laguz had to wait or use the Laguz Stone. Could it be that future units, Lene or Mordecai for example, will have a different way to transform?

Unlikely. The herons didn't count as royals in terms of having access to formshift, so if there was going to be a different method, we would probably have seen it already.

This is gonna be another banner with no demotions, I presume.

Good choices for a banner too. If I was going to guess, Looks like they're potentially planning a second one down the line for the cat/dragon laguz, possibly Ranulf/Caineghis/Dheginsea/Rafiel , maybe. Actually, scratch that, They'd never go for a banner with 4 males.

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Man, i shouldn't read fast in the morning, i've just noticed that Nailah doesn't get 3 movement, but +10 dmg on special trigger. Yeah, she basically screams to be supplied with Infantry Pulse or Infantry Rush. She can dish out so many specials and they will hit hard.

Unlikely. The herons didn't count as royals in terms of having access to formshift, so if there was going to be a different method, we would probably have seen it already.

It's been years since i played the Tellius games ... but wasn't there some reason in PoR/RD that the herons were somewhat "crippled" compared to the other Laguz / royal Laguz due to the massacre? At least FEH counts them as royals now. ^^

Maybe the regular Laguz will only have increased movement or a lower Atk bonus. Going to be interesting to see ... but watch IS doing the Fates and Awakening beasts before adding other PoR/RD ones. ;D

About demotion, while it's of course likely that there's none on this banner, simply comparing Reyson to Leanne makes me think that he will drop. Fortify is less "desirable" than Hone, he doesn't have a full set and is set to basically do the same thing as Leanne, who comes with the full set and more "desirable" skills.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017

Good choices for a banner too. If I was going to guess, Looks like they're potentially planning a second one down the line for the cat/dragon laguz, possibly Ranulf/Caineghis/Dheginsea/Rafiel , maybe. Actually, scratch that, They'd never go for a banner with 4 males.

As much as there's an obvious candidate in Reyson. I'm feeling the same about demotions. Brand new unit types + IS's recent history with demoting units doesn't give me much hope.

Curious where they will go with new Beast units though. With 3 royals and 2 herons being added first, how will the likes of Lethe, Mordicai or Panne compare or hold up? And will they at least end up in the 4* pool?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
As much as there's an obvious candidate in Reyson. I'm feeling the same about demotions. Brand new unit types + IS's recent history with demoting units doesn't give me much hope.

Curious where they will go with new Beast units though. With 3 royals and 2 herons being added first, how will the likes of Lethe, Mordicai or Panne compare or hold up? And will they at least end up in the 4* pool?

Well, they're giving out a 4* beast royal days after the banner drops with Naesala, it's not too far fetched to think that they will throw us a bone and demote Reyson. Maybe as the prime unit that leads the next mass demotion next month that the players speculate and hope for?

Given that regular Laguz are much weaker than the royals, they should be 3* - 4* units, yes. The Fates/Awakening beast are good examples for staying 5* though.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Well, they're giving out a 4* beast royal days after the banner drops with Naesala, it's not too far fetched to think that they will throw us a bone and demote Reyson. Maybe as the prime unit that leads the next mass demotion next month that the players speculate and hope for?

Given that regular Laguz are much weaker than the royals, they should be 3* - 4* units, yes. The Fates/Awakening beast are good examples for staying 5* though.

I forgot GHBs are 3-4*, not awake yet ha ha. It'll be interesting to see Naesala's kit, hopefully they don't do him dirty.

Edit: And as much as he only has two passive skills, Reyson has ranged group healing, refreshing AND buffed movement in his skill set. That's a pretty big thing to drop into the 4* pool even if he shares it with his sister.

Will need to see how "normal" beast weapons pan out in terms of effects for the rest.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I forgot GHBs are 3-4*, not awake yet ha ha. It'll be interesting to see Naesala's kit, hopefully they don't do him dirty.

Edit: And as much as he only has two passive skills, Reyson has ranged group healing, refreshing AND buffed movement in his skill set. That's a pretty big thing to drop into the 4* pool even if he shares it with his sister.

Will need to see how "normal" beast weapons pan out in terms of effects for the rest.

But Mr. Virus, being dirty and doing dirty things is like Naesala's meaning of life! Doing him dirty would only be sticking to the story. ^^

Nah serious now, the latest GHB/TT units have been super solid, and with the merge change and the additional bonus stats that neutral heroes get, he sure will be useable. Also, most easy to merge Laguz royal due to the Hero Grails.

I'd expect normal beast weapons to be like the dragon breaths, maybe save for Lightning Breath, so ... slaying effect, tiger claws maybe effective against cav and/or armor, stuff like that.
Reyson has a heal, yes, but it's limited in it's usefulness in the PVP modes, maybe for AR too, same like Eir's heal, and his buffed movement is bound to some restrictions. I don't think he's too strong for a demotion.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
But Mr. Virus, being dirty and doing dirty things is like Naesala's meaning of life! Doing him dirty would only be sticking to the story. ^^

Nah serious now, the latest GHB/TT units have been super solid, and with the merge change and the additional bonus stats that neutral heroes get, he sure will be useable. Also, most easy to merge Laguz royal due to the Hero Grails.

I'd expect normal beast weapons to be like the dragon breaths, maybe save for Lightning Breath, so ... slaying effect, tiger claws maybe effective against cav and/or armor, stuff like that.
Reyson has a heal, yes, but it's limited in it's usefulness in the PVP modes, maybe for AR too, same like Eir's heal, and his buffed movement is bound to some restrictions. I don't think he's too strong for a demotion.

Aye. The likes of Aversa (and even Garon and Gharnef for no other reason that interesting niches) have been pretty soild. Even if he's not got anything super busted like Tibern's A-Skill he'll still be pretty good as a flying beast :).

Yeah, hopefully you're right with regards to Reyson. Might just be looking at the "he's new and shiny and people will want a beast unit plus he's a dancer" angle too much. Might be part of a bigger demotion push next month!

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
The condition to transform doesn't seem difficult to get every turn. Arena was a mistake.
Seems to encourage beast-only teams, so presumably it won't be long before beastslayer weapons (perhaps a retcon to silver weapons too?) and skills arrive? In PoR/RD beastslayer also worked on cavalry, I think.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Seems to encourage beast-only teams, so presumably it won't be long before beastslayer weapons (perhaps a retcon to silver weapons too?) and skills arrive? In PoR/RD beastslayer also worked on cavalry, I think.

You got a promotion to mod? Or did i miss something way ago?

Well, i hope they add beastslayer weapons fast enough, but there's still no sign of the wyrmslayer swords that are effective against wyvern fliers and Manaketes. Dunno why they seem to be happy to have both prf and regular weapons with anti cav/armor effects, yet keep anti dragon exlcusive on Falchions and Binding Blade .... and some random dancing fan.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
You got a promotion to mod? Or did i miss something way ago?

Well, i hope they add beastslayer weapons fast enough, but there's still no sign of the wyrmslayer swords that are effective against wyvern fliers and Manaketes. Dunno why they seem to be happy to have both prf and regular weapons with anti cav/armor effects, yet keep anti dragon exlcusive on Falchions and Binding Blade .... and some random dancing fan.
Very recent happening.

yeah I agree, I liked wyrmslayer affecting wyverns too.

Looking forward to this banner as I l like the Laguz characters (the RD art style helps a lot), Tibarn seems crazy strong as a melee unit, and the wolf queen's ability to counter firesweep/dazzling weapons is cool.

Heron dancers- that beast ability to transform if alone makes them good units even for non-beast teams seeing as dancers can get left behind easily.

Last edited:

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Nailah will be the demote, here are the undeniable reasons:

-IS, being the friendly chaps we all know and love, have heard the cries of us little people and clearly want anti-dazzle counters to be widely available to the general public for the sake of a more diverse and healthy meta. Huzzah!
-After recent controversies, what better way to ammend than to give everyone higher chances for a cool non-powercreep beast unit and Distant Counters aplenty? You get a distant counter, and you, and you! Not you, Surtr, only villains do that.
-Japan doesn't like buff women.

The evidence is all there, rise up heroes.
Sigh, if only. Guess I'll be waiting however long it takes for her rerun before I can get my hands on Null Meta

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Sturdy Impact. I can't believe they did that.

Completely outclasses Deathblow and Sturdy Blow and also makes a lot of low Def mages more viable for attacking DC armors and dragons.

This is a whale of a banner, I presume if you are going for Tiburn you'd want to go for the other support beasts as well. The null disrupt is game changing for AR.

Going all in on Surtr was fun while it lasted but this reaffirms you should really never spend money on this game, the power creep is absurd and they are too slow to buff older units. I get the whitewing sisters are awesome but how long do we wait between weapon refines while tens of units become usesless.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
My king has come. I've been saving my Grails for this moment.

Very tempted by the Fire Princess bundle for more Grails, but I need to hold strong.

They have added Grails to Forging Bonds, hopefully they add them to more modes in the near future.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Just noticed in the trailer that some of the stats for some new units are available. Assuming they're neutral...

Read as HP/Atk/Spd/Def/Res

TIbarn: 41/38-40/31/34/18 (Has +3 Atk on his weapon, and +6 from Atk Wave in the vid. Not sure where the +2 is added when he transforms, so could be a combat buff or stat bump.)
Leanne: 36/27-29/37/16/34 (Has +3 Spd on her weapon, Atk range as Tibarn)
Reyson: 37/29-31/34/24/26 (+3 Spd on weapon)

Nailah gets attacked, so can't see what she has unfortunately :(. TIbern is looking meaty at least.

Last edited:

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone out here talking about powercreep and +whatever Sutrs, and I am over here with 2017 skill sets barely able to clear insane difficulty anything.

Shrug emoji

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
People complaining about powercreep from units like Surtr, L!Azura and these new skills...

Meanwhile Est just quads green armors to death.

It's hilarious how broken the whitewing refines are yet people want to cry about the premium character/skills instead. You could have summoned zero units on a FEH account and still have the access to the whitewing sisters and their broken refines thanks to them being given out for free.... They're pretty much flying (gen 1) armor units with legendary slaying, armor effective & triangle adept weapons who get a brave attack on offense.

You're completely missing the point. No one wants to be forced to use a flying team with the Whitewing sisters to keep up with the powercreep.

What sucks is that they keep releasing powercreep skills and locking them behind 5* heroes. I simply want to give new fun tools to the heroes I've dedicated on building but that's impossible unless I'm extraordinarily lucky or spend money.

Since August we've gotten the following new skills:
  • Death Blow 4.
  • Special Fighter.
  • Special Spiral.
  • Upgraded Rallies (double Rally+ and Rally x/x +).
  • Solo skills: Atk/Res, Atk/Def, Atk/Spd.
  • Duel skills.
  • More Link skills.
  • Fortress Def/Res.
  • Blue Flame.
  • Null Follow-Up.
  • Steady Stance 4.
  • Sorcery Blade.
  • Upgraded Hones.
  • Sturdy Impact (assuming it's not a prf skill).
  • Null C-Disrupt.
All of these are 5* locked and some are even locked behind either a legendary or a seasonal hero. The 2 "Null" skills are particularly annoying since both are counters to skills that have defined the meta, yet aren't easily available. The days when IS would release skills like Deflect for free are long gone.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Can't see Sturdy Impact being inheritable without restrictions. But i think it is inheritable since it doesn't have that unique skill border that Glare for example has. Maybe exclusive to inherit for beast units? Even IS has to realise that a Bold Fighter armor with that skill kills just everything in player phase.

Depending on her stats i'm more afraid of Nailah. She's clearly bulky enough on the physical side, yet also fast and with solid Atk. But her weapon's Atk/Spd 2-space Owl effect works on both phases so she can be much harder to predict than Tibarn. And she's basically built to dish out one special after another, with added bonus damage on top. With the right team, and access to Blue Flame you can have the special ready first turn.

She, too, sucks at Res but it's not as dire as Tibarn.

Very recent happening.

Well, congrats then. Although maybe i should say my condolences that you now have to look after this kindergarten. ^^

Wow, Sturdy Impact. I can't believe they did that.

Completely outclasses Deathblow and Sturdy Blow and also makes a lot of low Def mages more viable for attacking DC armors and dragons.

This is a whale of a banner, I presume if you are going for Tiburn you'd want to go for the other support beasts as well. The null disrupt is game changing for AR.

Going all in on Surtr was fun while it lasted but this reaffirms you should really never spend money on this game, the power creep is absurd and they are too slow to buff older units. I get the whitewing sisters are awesome but how long do we wait between weapon refines while tens of units become usesless.

If you're afraid of Tibarn, remember he has piss poor Res in PoR/RD, which should carry over to FEH, so your blue dragons are going to eat him. Going by basekit alone, MADCorrin is his hard counter. Prevents his weapon passive guaranteed follow attack, color advantage and targets Tibarn's Res. Of course, a merged up Nowi or MKana do the job just as good, as should vanilla FCorrin.

Also, without inheriting MADCorrins B-skill, the good old Wary Fighter takes care of his weapon passive, also makes part of Sturdy Impact useless as ... jokes on Tibarn ... a unit with Wary Fighter wouldn't counter twice at all. Or does follow-up attack mean it's a Firesweep effect? Ah man, i'll see on friday.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Depending on her stats i'm more afraid of Nailah. She's clearly bulky enough on the physical side, yet also fast and with solid Atk. But her weapon's Atk/Spd 2-space Owl effect works on both phases so she can be much harder to predict than Tibarn. And she's basically built to dish out one special after another, with added bonus damage on top. With the right team, and access to Blue Flame you can have the special ready first turn.

She, too, sucks at Res but it's not as dire as Tibarn.
Of course Nailah is more dangerous at AI hands because Tibarn's ep seems really bad, tho in player hands I still think Tibarn is the star because how broken free follow-up + 3 move flier can be
Tibarn has Gen2 meele flier BST(162). I expect Nailah to have 163/4 Gen2 infantry BST.
To be more exact gen 2 fliers are 160-163 and infantry 161-164

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Tibaen has only 18 res or something. His stats are in the video somewhere.

I've made peace with sturdy impact bring what it is. I'm annoyed that C-Disrupt is going to be locked to a 5* unit since, unless I get lucky, I won't have access to a Veronica counter.

Lastly, heroic Grails are going to be added as forging bond rewards. Dunno how much, but that's something.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, Stury Impact must prevent double counter attacks, otherwise the +10 Def wouldn't make any sense outside of bonus dmg on a Bonfire/Ignis trigger.

Tibarn has Gen2 meele flier BST(162). I expect Nailah to have 163/4 Gen2 infantry BST.

The stats were already found and datamined? Did i miss something?

Of course Nailah is more dangerous at AI hands because Tibarn's ep seems really bad, tho in player hands I still think Tibarn is the star because how broken free follow-up + 3 move flier can be

Well, in my hands my quad Ward Armor team is nearly unkillable, in the hands of the AI it's a free win for anyone with half a brain. Same goes for the usual meta and single player content destroyers Rein and BLyn.

No one should worry about a clearly player phased unit, those are the easiest to work around and set up. And 3 tile movement and guaranteed double isn't unheared of, we got that in 2017 with magic, effectively having even more range than Tibarn and in 2018 as a melee hero. I know fliers have more open movement, still on maps without obstacles, a halfway decent player should be used to deal with this.

I've made peace with sturdy impact bring what it is. I'm annoyed that C-Disrupt is going to be locked to a 5* unit since, unless I get lucky, I won't have access to a Veronica counter.

Lastly, heroic Grails are going to be added as forging bond rewards. Dunno how much, but that's something.

You already have a Veronica counter, free one even. Eir. She tanks just about every healer with ease due to her high Res and Mystic Boost, just deal with Veronica on the player phase then. Even my trusty old 4* +10 Cecilia doesn't take much, if any, damage from healers not using Pain+.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, Stury Impact must prevent double counter attacks, otherwise the +10 Def wouldn't make any sense outside of bonus dmg on a Bonfire/Ignis trigger.

The stats were already found and datamined? Did i miss something?

Well, in my hands my quad Ward Armor team is nearly unkillable, in the hands of the AI it's a free win for anyone with half a brain. Same goes for the usual meta and single player content destroyers Rein and BLyn.

No one should worry about a clearly player phased unit, those are the easiest to work around and set up. And 3 tile movement and guaranteed double isn't unheared of, we got that in 2017 with magic, effectively having even more range than Tibarn and in 2018 as a melee hero. I know fliers have more open movement, still on maps without obstacles, a halfway decent player should be used to deal with this.

You can see 3 out of 4 of the new units' stats in the trailer. I posted them above. Nailah is the current unknown.

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017

What did you do to your Eir?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah, right, rewatched the video and now i noticed them too. Yeah, that's Bunnymilla levels of bad Res, mages and dragons just need to look in his direction. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.