• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
Got myself a NY Gunnthra (-HP/+ATK) Is she good? Usually use Ryoma and Elincia as my red fliers, how does she compare?

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
hey Team!

sorry if this seems like a lazy question, but with over 300+ chars in the game now it's overwhelming and hard to keep track of who has what

My question is which are the "best" or most meta weapons to modify (with Divine Dew, not Refining Stones). Because I have a very limited supply of Divine Dew, so I don't want to waste any

thx in advance!

The truth of the matter is, there's very few universally great refines. Celica, for example, is a unit I can safely recommend. Usually, most refines are meant to be niche and depends on your teams' needs.

For example, Julia's Naga's refine depends on what other anti-dragon units you have. You have Julia and sorely need an anti-dragon unit? Julia's refine is fantastic. You have L!Tiki, every falchion user under the sun, and maybe even HS!Hinoka? Julia's refine might be wasted then, sad to say.

Anti-Rein Olivia. Zanbato, DC, Deflect Magic seal. :P

lmao I'm not giving Olivia DC. I just pooled my first DC fodder last week. But I wonder if giving Zanbato to Lene or Silvia might be a good idea so they're less, well, useless. But they both have terrible attack and I'm not sure effective damage will save that and I have HS!Micaiah so... idk.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that while julia's refine is very good against dragons, you can go always go for the divine version if you want something that works against more enemies

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The truth of the matter is, there's very few universally great refines. Celica, for example, is a unit I can safely recommend. Usually, most refines are meant to be niche and depends on your teams' needs.

For example, Julia's Naga's refine depends on what other anti-dragon units you have. You have Julia and sorely need an anti-dragon unit? Julia's refine is fantastic. You have L!Tiki, every falchion user under the sun, and maybe even HS!Hinoka? Julia's refine might be wasted then, sad to say.
Reminder that while julia's refine is very good against dragons, you can go always go for the divine version if you want something that works against more enemies
ah ok thx for the feedback

I'll take a look at Celica (the first original one?). I pulled one of her when she first came out, but never really used her since then.

As for Julia, her default prf is already anti-dragon to begin with?? what does the refine do?

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017

I'll take a look at Celica (the first original one?). I pulled one of her when she first came out, but never really used her since then.

As for Julia, her default prf is already anti-dragon to begin with?? what does the refine do?

Her refine gives her Warding Stance 2 (+4 Def/Res when attacked), and against dragons she gets Close Counter and immunity to them targeting her Def stat. Basically lets her tank them better, while actually being able to counter attack them.

What sorta teams are you looking to use? Will help drill down options that way. If you use a flying team then the Whitewing weapons are lethal for example.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018

Yes. Original red tome Celica.

Julia's refine gives her close counter against dragons and negates adaptive damage (the effect where dragons, when fighting ranged foes, use the lower of defense/resistance when computing damage). Since dragons now attack Julia's resistance rather than defense, Julia improves her matchups with dragons immeasurably.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got Obsessive Bride Tharja, that's a simple merge for my current one. Taking her up to +3

Don't know about anyone else but I have really slowed down on this game, I'm literally just logging in to collect my free orbs and that's it. No more arena or whatever else.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Her refine gives her Warding Stance 2 (+4 Def/Res when attacked), and against dragons she gets Close Counter and immunity to them targeting her Def stat. Basically lets her tank them better, while actually being able to counter attack them.

What sorta teams are you looking to use? Will help drill down options that way. If you use a flying team then the Whitewing weapons are lethal for example.
kool thx for the help, that Julia refine does sound good!

As for what type of teams, I use all types in general PVE. I actually have most of the roster (just checked the Catalog and I have 309/343 chars), but it's because I like collecting them and I like FE chars in general. I'm not a hardcore min/max'er and I'm not really into Arena, so I don't build for that. I just fluctuate between T18-T19 in Arena, and occasionally get into T20 but never above that.

I'm into the PVE modes

oh and I already did the Whitewing weapons. Like you said, when I read the descriptions of those refines it sounded ridiculously good with no drawbacks so I got those already haha

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
kool thx for the help, that Julia refine does sound good!

As for what type of teams, I use all types in general PVE. I actually have most of the roster (just checked the Catalog and I have 309/343 chars), but it's because I like collecting them and I like FE chars in general. I'm not a hardcore min/max'er and I'm not really into Arena, so I don't build for that. I just fluctuate between T18-T19 in Arena, and occasionally get into T20 but never above that.

I'm into the PVE modes

oh and I already did the Whitewing weapons. Like you said, when I read the descriptions of those refines it sounded ridiculously good with no drawbacks so I got those already haha

Ah ha, fair enough! In that case, a few suggestions:

Alm's Falchion: With Windsweep and Phantom Speed Seal he gets free doubles, and he'll heal the damage off anyway. Atk/Spd Solo/Push, or Swift Sparrow can help secure it.
Forblaze: With Death Blow 3/4 in her A slot Lilina gets a delete button before any buffs from anything else.
Folkvangr: With the Def refine rather than Effect one. The Fonz can run a triple Brazen set up which gets scary. Potential +21 Atk and Def, and likely in Vantage range when it's effective. Good if you're lacking an Arena option somehow too.
Iris's Tome: Lets Nino get some easier set ups and provide some team support every 2nd turn.
Tharja's Hex: Great self and team support with a debuff to nearby enemies. Someone in another page was theorycrafting a Close Counter tank build with her because of that refine.

And some less obvious ones that I like:

Camilla's Axe: Decent self buff and team support with the refine if she's in a flying team, or mixed with horses. In a flying team with Goad Fliers she gives a +7 Atk/Spd.
Deathly Dagger: Free set up on mages, can cause MASSIVE chip damage. Can be good for chiping away at armour units and their Fighter Skills, but be way of Brazen Skills or Vantage.
Eckesachs: Bit pricey, but give Zephiel Distant Counter and the Distant Def seal and he becomes a great meat shield. Even more so with Ward Amour support.
Hinoka's Spear: Needs team support, but gives a free +4 Atk/Spd if she's near a flying or infantry unit and she gets Guidance with her Effect refine. Pair her with Camilla above and that'll be +11 Atk/Spd lol.
Draconic Poleax/Silverbrand/Tactical Gale/Bolt: Easy, wide spectrum tactic team set ups.
Wing Sword/Rhomphaia: The Flashing Blade effect lets Caeda and Clair get a surprising amout of kills. Caeda can be especially useful against Green Armours. Fury/Desperation and a special of your choice. They'd both prefer at Attack asset though.

... I like flying teams so have a fair number of those weapons or related ones (Cymbeline). Your own mileage may vary!

It's also worth nothing that some weapons get additional or different effects outside of their Effect refines, like Folkvangr. Binding Blade gets an anti-Dragon effects and Warding Stance 2, Yato gives a flat +2 to all stats except HP, and Tyrfing gets a situational Miracle, regardless of what option you pick for example. Just depends on if you wanna roll those units.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know about anyone else but I have really slowed down on this game, I'm literally just logging in to collect my free orbs and that's it. No more arena or whatever else.
I'm kind of on the same boat, sometimes I can't even bother to complete grindy shit like Forging Bonds, I only play VG for the orbs and sacred coins and I've been completely ignoring Grand Conquest for the last couple months. I only put the minimum effort possible for the weekly rewards on Arena and AA, and I'm also just coasting on AR T21-22 right now. Been feeling pretty burnt out on the game, though I do have fun with LHBs or the occasional cool AR matches once in a while. I just wish FEH would put more of an effort to make this feel like the big FE crossover event it is (or should be), instead of being content just serving as advertisement for the most part. We have a few scarce well written paralogues once in a blue moon like the latest one, but even they feel a little too barebones compared to what other games in the same genre get for their characters. Doesn't help that the story mode is as low effort as it gets, and Book 3 is unfortunately following the same trend.

The competitive side is occasionally fun, but can also be pretty exhaustive to keep up with daily, so I wish the casual part of the game had a little more meat on its bones. It's clear to me by now that they don't intend to ever improve on it, though, so it is what it is.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Ah ha, fair enough! In that case, a few suggestions:

Alm's Falchion: With Windsweep and Phantom Speed Seal he gets free doubles, and he'll heal the damage off anyway. Atk/Spd Solo/Push, or Swift Sparrow can help secure it.
Forblaze: With Death Blow 3/4 in her A slot Lilina gets a delete button before any buffs from anything else.
Folkvangr: With the Def refine rather than Effect one. The Fonz can run a triple Brazen set up which gets scary. Potential +21 Atk and Def, and likely in Vantage range when it's effective. Good if you're lacking an Arena option somehow too.
Iris's Tome: Lets Nino get some easier set ups and provide some team support every 2nd turn.
Tharja's Hex: Great self and team support with a debuff to nearby enemies. Someone in another page was theorycrafting a Close Counter tank build with her because of that refine.

And some less obvious ones that I like:

Camilla's Axe: Decent self buff and team support with the refine if she's in a flying team, or mixed with horses. In a flying team with Goad Fliers she gives a +7 Atk/Spd.
Deathly Dagger: Free set up on mages, can cause MASSIVE chip damage. Can be good for chiping away at armour units and their Fighter Skills, but be way of Brazen Skills or Vantage.
Eckesachs: Bit pricey, but give Zephiel Distant Counter and the Distant Def seal and he becomes a great meat shield. Even more so with Ward Amour support.
Hinoka's Spear: Needs team support, but gives a free +4 Atk/Spd if she's near a flying or infantry unit and she gets Guidance with her Effect refine. Pair her with Camilla above and that'll be +11 Atk/Spd lol.
Draconic Poleax/Silverbrand/Tactical Gale/Bolt: Easy, wide spectrum tactic team set ups.
Wing Sword/Rhomphaia: The Flashing Blade effect lets Caeda and Clair get a surprising amout of kills. Caeda can be especially useful against Green Armours. Fury/Desperation and a special of your choice. They'd both prefer at Attack asset though.

... I like flying teams so have a fair number of those weapons or related ones (Cymbeline). Your own mileage may vary!

It's also worth nothing that some weapons get additional or different effects outside of their Effect refines, like Folkvangr. Binding Blade gets an anti-Dragon effects and Warding Stance 2, Yato gives a flat +2 to all stats except HP, and Tyrfing gets a situational Miracle, regardless of what option you pick for example. Just depends on if you wanna roll those units.
whoa sweet awesome, that's the type of info I'm looking for!

I'll save this post, thx buddie!

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Is there a good budget A slot skill for Alfonse that isn't brazen atk/def? The next two Ares I get will be merged into my Ares project and it'll be a long time to pull three Ares, so I'm wondering if there's something decent to stick in its place. if I get a Silas, would steady stance 3 work fine?

i could also sacrifice my winter chrom but i find santa chrom a hilarious concept and don't want to fodder him

Nov 7, 2017
Is there a good budget A slot skill for Alfonse that isn't brazen atk/def? The next two Ares I get will be merged into my Ares project and it'll be a long time to pull three Ares, so I'm wondering if there's something decent to stick in its place. if I get a Silas, would steady stance 3 work fine?

i could also sacrifice my winter chrom but i find santa chrom a hilarious concept and don't want to fodder him

Fury is good and pretty standard. If you don't have that, you can go super low budget and put Attack +3 from Cherche.

Last edited:

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I finished all of my Heroic Ordeals. The amount of dragonflowers yielded from my entire roster is pathetic, but I guess the intention is to use them sparingly.

I added +5 stats to Thara, and have 450 infantry flowers left, which is almost enough to add +3 more. It'll be a number of weeks before the AR rewards get me enough for the full +10. Or I could just at +5 to B!Tharja and Micaiah right now...

Forget about the other movement types, I have way fewer flowers for those. Using them will be months away.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I got Obsessive Bride Tharja, that's a simple merge for my current one. Taking her up to +3

I've slowed down on it too. I feel like most of the modes aren't much fun anymore, so I don't want to put too much effort into them. I'm happier only doing the minimum needed to stay in the same AR/arena tiers than I was working hard to climb up. I'm just doing the easier grinds, collecting orbs and hoping a unit I like will come along eventually.

I do have a few nice units I'd like to build, but I just don't feel like doing it at the moment.

Wolven Hammer

Feb 26, 2018
Los Angeles, California

Fury seems like a good option that synergizes well with his own brazen.

If you have a spare gharnef, giving him his mirror stance should help him not get chumped by mages and it gives him +4 atk from the start.

And there's something hilarious about chrom smacking people in the face with his large sack.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Was unenthused when I got NY!Hrid this morning, but he's actually kind of a cool unit. There aren't that many fliers with good mixed bulk, and my +RES/-HP ended up at 40/30 defense spread after refining his weapon. Not bad. The -7 Atk weapon debuff is nice, and they were generous enough to give him QR3 in his kit. Could fit into a few different kinds of team comps.

Tab

Nov 23, 2017
My seasonal pulls were disappointing, just PA Inigo and Summer Cordelia, both of whom I already had. Cordelia was a better asset though, +ATK instead of neutral at least; and Inigo patched up the flaw on my +ATK,-SPD one. Guess it could have been worse, but I would have preferred getting units I didn't already have.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
(whispers) Unless it's Leo. Teehee!
Day 1: 3* Olivia
Day 2: OG Azura
Day 3: Julia
Day 4: 4* Abel
Day 5: 3* Henry
Day 6: 4* Arthur
Day 7: 3* Soren (and 4* Silvia)
Day 8: 4* Hana
Day 9: 4* M!Robin

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I need to stop pushing my luck.

I realized that there is another way besides Lector to get Ares to proc a 3CD special turn 1--HS!Sakura's staff. I tossed 25 orbs at that otherwise forgetteable banner and sure enough, HS!Sakura appears. Once the march update comes, I'll give Nanna HS!Sakura's staff and special so Nanna can become the ultimate support buddy for Ares.

Nov 7, 2017
Day 1: 3* Cecilia
Day 2: 4* Azama
Day 3: 4* Morgan (M)
Day 4: 5* Reinhardt
Day 5: 4* Draug
Day 6: 4* Hawkeye
Day 7: 4* Jagen
Day 8: 4* Seliph
Day 9: 5* Micaiah

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
What asset should I give Nanna? +atk or +spd?

I also gave Nanna atk/spd solo so although her speed is usually underwhelming the +6 from A skill might help.

Edit: she has dazzling staff in B so she usually runs wrazzle dazzle.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
Well, my 200 orbs for the Micaiah banner got me not one, not two, but FOUR Micaiahs. Along with random Jaffar and Ophelia pity breakers. Since that got her merges up to +9, I went ahead and bought 75 orbs to finish her off, and after a sad moment of being pity broken by 5* Silas, the last Micaiah came home after all.

To celebrate the occasion, I fed both Micaiah and Sothe some dragonflowers for an extra +5 stats.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, staying on tier 21 is hard. Scored 3750, my best score in arena ever, but I'm still down in tier 20. I could theoretically scored 3760 if everything went perfectly but I doubt it would have mattered.
Well, next week I go up for sure.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Alright, so I'm working on my first serious AR team, with vantage Ares being the star of the show; I was hoping for feedback. I've spoiler'd everyone's movesets for space. You might notice there's three characters; not sure what to do about the fourth (the fifth will always be a bonus unit):

EVJJ0eo.png

VVyGLIb.png

FxmyQgV.png

Because Nanna wants four skills from HS!Sakura, I will use this team but have HS!Sakura in the "bonus unit" slot until the March update. There will probably be a few weeks without grandscratcher+; that's fine.

Anyway, strategy is straightforward. Between QP and Grandscrather, Ares gets an instant special. WT!Olwen and Nanna are cheerleaders for Ares through their skills, and if there's a big scary blue Ares can't possibly deal with, they regroup, powerup Olwen, and Olwen drops a nuke. Here's the feedback I'm looking for:
  • The big one is who to include as a fourth character. I kind of want it to be a Judgral character to have a Judgral only team (sans bonus unit).
    • Arvis and Saias seem nice for their quad ploys, plus my Arvis has the same attack as Ares so Arvis can get an instant cooldown as well. Saias is blue and covers a color my team is missing. Arvis and Saias make great res tanks.
    • Finn runs firesweep for free scratch damage, has goad cavalry (for an additioinal +4 atk/spd to Ares), and B sot that's generally free so I can kill a Walhart for chill def; also Finn's terrible resistance (made more terrible by life and death 3) means freezing seal from Hrid will target Finn instead of Ares. My only concern is Nanna can already do free chip damage with her staff, so there's some redundancy.
      • Another option for Finn is sacrifcing my second NY!Leagjarn (which I'm fine doing even it means not having her for F2P guides) for her lance, which has chill def built in. This keeps Finn's B slot open for something else.
    • Quan... I'm not sure what he adds but he's a great EP blue tank. This might work well for firesweep lunge teams, but honestly, lunge teams screw over this team so hard that I'll probably have a different team for them.
    • Tailtiu/Ishtar/Reinhardt all make great nukes; reinhardt, like, finn has a free B slot so I can kill a walhart for chill def to further support Ares.
    • Deidre/Julia to take care of dragons; however Nowi (who'd otherwise be one of the biggest pains) is easily taken care of WT!Olwen.
    • On the non-Jugdral end, there's Eir for lift bonuses (I'll replace her C slot with atk smoke isntead of sparkling boost for this team), HS!Micaiah for delete surtr and dancing, and many other options. My barracks, for reference.
  • What to do for Nanna's healing special. On paper, recover+ is the best, but this team is unusual in that I want Ares to say below vantage range (this is why I run fireflood+ over heavanly light). Additionally, my team is super weak to panic ploy (read: Aversa), so restore/+ looks nice. restore+ has the huge risk of taking Ares out of vantage range and restore offers so little healing that I don't know what to do.
  • WT!Olwen's B Slot. I went with Vantage since, being an EP heavy team, I'm not sure how often WT!Olwen will be initiating combat or baiting. With bladetome damage output, she can reliably hit people in one hit. I'm also wondering if I should change her A slot to Life and Death for atk/spd on both phases.
  • WT!Olwen's S slot. Drive Attack 2 synergizes well with Olwen's goad cavalry, and she's the best unit for goad cavalry since she needs all the buffs the most, but Nanna's S slot is mostly free, and having a free seal slot on Olwen opens up some nice options like brazen atk/res for stronger vantage or darting blow 3 to secure doubles in PP.
  • The value of quickened pulse. Instant special sounds nice, but Ares can often get an additional cooldown just by attacking the enemy; plus brazen atk/def synergizes so mcuh with Ares. it might be better to get on bolt trap, get out of enemy range, and then go into enemy range and engage with one safe enemy to get the last cooldown before he can just watch the slaughter happen. However, going to deep in enemy territory means WT!Olwen can't support him, but... shrugs.

Last edited:

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
The rule is never fodder off your only copy of a hero.
The last time Hardin was on a banner I managed to get two of him and this was the first time I got him.
I used crystals to get him to level 40 to get his max level speech then immediately fed him to Grima and HJakob for Bold Fighter and have never regretted it.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You might notice there's three characters; not sure what to do about the fourth (the fifth will always be a bonus unit):

I'll try and read your detailed write up later, but just as a reminder, after this week Eir is out of rotation, so for a serious crack at AR, you'll need to give your team light blessings and reserve a slot for her at all times (during light seasons anyway). At least until you (eventually) reach tier 21, because a lot of the tier ups near the end are practically impossible without her, or some equivalent to be released mythic unit. And even with just 1 eir, she outperforms a bonus unit if you have three or more light blessings on your team.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I'll try and read your detailed write up later, but just as a reminder, after this week Eir is out of rotation, so for a serious crack at AR, you'll need to give your team light blessings and reserve a slot for her at all times (during light seasons anyway). At least until you (eventually) reach tier 21, because a lot of the tier ups near the end are practically impossible without her, or some equivalent to be released mythic unit. And even with just 1 eir, she outperforms a bonus unit if you have three or more light blessings on your team.

Yeah. more likely than not the fourth unit will be someone who does some light cheerleading (say Finn with more goad cavalry and chill def) who can be easily swapped out for Eir whenever light season comes around and she's not a bonus unit (which will be the case two weeks from now).

Berkut

Oct 25, 2017
I found having a smite on one of my unit is really helpful in AR. I can smite my unit on a trap to break it. And since they haven't move yet, they can just run away or dive in.

Also having a dancer might be really useful too.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got a good build for Micaiah?
I've seen double DD builds, Life And Death, and Death blow builds for her. Probably depends on what you want to do with her.

She's surprisingly dangerous in player please LnD builds in AR defense, because her armor damage boost makes her very dangerous to ranged armor bait.

I run mine with Death Blow in an anti-armor AR offense team, but I'm not sure how to complete her build either.

Nov 7, 2017
I've seen double DD builds, Life And Death, and Death blow builds for her. Probably depends on what you want to do with her.

She's surprisingly dangerous in player please LnD builds in AR defense, because her armor damage boost makes her very dangerous to ranged armor bait.

I run mine with Death Blow in an anti-armor AR offense team, but I'm not sure how to complete her build either.

Thanks. I decided to go with Death Blow, Blue Tomebreaker, Res Ploy, and Glimmer.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, staying on tier 21 is hard. Scored 3750, my best score in arena ever, but I'm still down in tier 20. I could theoretically scored 3760 if everything went perfectly but I doubt it would have mattered.
Well, next week I go up for sure.

Fjorm season usually inflates scores. 3700 isn't enough to stay in T20.

Jan 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Alright, so I'm working on my first serious AR team, with vantage Ares being the star of the show; I was hoping for feedback.
A similarly built Ares absolutely wrecked my Def team earlier this week, though his build was a little different-- Bonfire, Savage Blow for C, and Brazen Atk/Def seal. I didn't have any Firesweeps or Hardy Bearing users so he was able to take out one unit on his turn and 4 of the remaining 5 died without even getting a hit in. I wouldn't recommend Fortify Cavalry on him since an amazing dual-phase unit like Ares is going to want everything in his build to increase the chances he'll survive if the best strategy involves rushing in alone. Def Smoke would be ideal if it wasn't impossible to get right now, but Savage Blow could get pretty useful.

I don't think such a plan would work against a fair amount of teams since they'll pack Dancing Micaiah, Hardy Bearing Ophelia, or Firesweep/Dazzling Staff, though, so make sure you prepare some units on alternate teams that can handle those threats one way or another.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
A similarly built Ares absolutely wrecked my Def team earlier this week, though his build was a little different-- Bonfire, Savage Blow for C, and Brazen Atk/Def seal. I didn't have any Firesweeps or Hardy Bearing users so he was able to take out one unit on his turn and 4 of the remaining 5 died without even getting a hit in. I wouldn't recommend Fortify Cavalry on him since an amazing dual-phase unit like Ares is going to want everything in his build to increase the chances he'll survive if the best strategy involves rushing in alone. Def Smoke would be ideal if it wasn't impossible to get right now, but Savage Blow could get pretty useful.

I don't think such a plan would work against a fair amount of teams since they'll pack Dancing Micaiah, Hardy Bearing Ophelia, or Firesweep/Dazzling Staff, though, so make sure you prepare some units on alternate teams that can handle those threats one way or another.

Thanks for your feedback~

I didn't consider savage blow, but it definitely seems like a workable alternative to def smoke. When the spring banner inevitably reruns, I'm definitely going to consider getting defense smoke for Ares. If I go wtih SB3 for Ares, I'll probably make the fourth party member a horse so they can help provide horse buffs to Olwen when Ares is busy fighting elsewhere; it might work better since I can give Olwen buffs without having to change what Ares is doing.

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I only pulled armored units on the guaranteed 5* pulls. I never really got into armor units, they're just too slow even with Armor March. I like playing hyper-mobile. I'm having a lot of fun with Legendary Lucina for that reason. Future Vision can do some wack shit. I'm looking to build a team around her, primarily for PvE, with mobility in mind. NY!Azula is probably a good fit, being a flying refresher. Who else would be good for that team?

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Day 1: 4* Donnel.
Day 2: 4* Clair.
Day 3: 4* Nino.
Day 4: 3* Mathilda (and a 3* Nowi after).
Day 5: 3* Palla.
Day 6: 4* Cherche.
Day 7: 5* Myrrh (and 5* MEirika on same circle).
Day 8: 3* Seth.
Day 9: 4* Silas.

Getting a 2nd 5* would be nice on Grima day.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
So fun fact about tonight's banner: this was the banner I rerolled on when I first got into Feh. I didn't stick with Feh for long (didn't get anything good during golden week and sort of dropped it until S!Innes came along); but M!Grima was my first 'good' unit and it came directly from this banner.

So, yeah, this banner holds some sentiment for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.