• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Awakening has Vaike, Kellam, Miriel, Ricken, Panne, Basilio, Flavia. Definitely have relevant characters to add.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the next banner is the Awakening banner. Their last one was Ylissean Travelers in summer and those, iirc, were the last Awakening units added to the game besides Owain on Brave Redux. Awakening got very strong year one support that it doesn't feel like it needs another banner, but it's gotten surprisingly little love in the past few months.

This was my thought, I could very easily see Panne on a banner, with somebody like Gangrel as the GHB. I would have said Naga for a Mythic Hero tie-in, but we should be getting a Legendary hero next.

They have plenty of Awakening kids to dig through as well, including popular ones like Nah, Severa, and Inigo.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Awakening has Vaike, Kellam, Miriel, Ricken, Panne, Basilio, Flavia. Definitely have relevant characters to add.
Those weren't very wanted outside Panne in CYL3
Vaike: 276
Kellam: 225
Miriel: 201
Ricken: 223
Basilio: 263
Flavia: 188

For comparison a minor character like Edward from a game that sold much less than Awakening was 204

Oct 25, 2017
give me Flavia and basilio! Non seasonal Noire is also missing.

Kjelle would be third in line for me behind Flavia and Basilio for most wanted awakening characters.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
If you still don't get it, just say so. It's different BECAUSE they told us what new unit banners were coming for the first third of the year, to put off complaints about more fates awakening units being added. That's what makes it obvious that feburaries isn't a new sacred stones units or new judgral units banner, Christ. Obviously anything after the march binding blade banner is who knows what.

I got it the freaking first time. I just don't agree with you and gave reasons. Your were the one who immediately came up with Fates / Awakening, I also nowhere said that the banner will feature only new units from a single game outside of the 3DS main ones.

Good grief.

I'm done, I have a kitchen to modernize and an annoyed family due to that, there's no time for this left.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
This might be the most unusual +10 Micaiah build ever, but hey, it works for me:

dEt8GuU.png

Yes, my Micaiah is +spd and uses Atk/Spd Solo in the A slot. Why, you might ask? Well, out of the 11 Micaiahs I have pulled over the past year, the only boons I ever got were +spd, +def, and +hp. By the time I reached 5 merges, I just decided to lean into it and build something bonkers.

With Hone Spd, Drive Spd, and one space removed ally support buffs, she will reach 49 spd, which isn't too shabby. This mostly allows avoiding doubles from certain mages who can take her out in spite of her sky-high res stat. Maybe a minor benefit, but I can attest that the speed comes in handy on a regular basis.

Quickened Pulse seal is present to give her a turn 1 Glimmer, because she happens to be ally supported with Infantry Pulse Sothe (who also runs Windsweep to safely soften up the units that Micaiah can't 1RKO. Special Spiral ensures that every single round of combat triggers Glimmer to deal the maximum possible damage.

I hope to continue using the Micaiah+Sothe combo for quite some time to come -- Radiant Dawn was my first FE game, and by extension I feel a pretty strong attachment to them in Heroes.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
This might be the most unusual +10 Micaiah build ever, but hey, it works for me:

Yes, my Micaiah is +spd and uses Atk/Spd Solo in the A slot. Why, you might ask? Well, out of the 11 Micaiahs I have pulled over the past year, the only boons I ever got were +spd, +def, and +hp. By the time I reached 5 merges, I just decided to lean into it and build something bonkers.

With Hone Spd, Drive Spd, and one space removed ally support buffs, she will reach 49 spd, which isn't too shabby. This mostly allows avoiding doubles from certain mages who can take her out in spite of her sky-high res stat. Maybe a minor benefit, but I can attest that the speed comes in handy on a regular basis.

Quickened Pulse seal is present to give her a turn 1 Glimmer, because she happens to be ally supported with Infantry Pulse Sothe (who also runs Windsweep to safely soften up the units that Micaiah can't 1RKO. Special Spiral ensures that every single round of combat triggers Glimmer to deal the maximum possible damage.

I hope to continue using the Micaiah+Sothe combo for quite some time to come -- Radiant Dawn was my first FE game, and by extension I feel a pretty strong attachment to them in Heroes.
That's pretty cool. I have a +spd Micaiah too, and I was thinking about doing a budget speed build for her. Something like LnD+Darting Blow seal.

I've also seen speedy Micaiah used in AR defense before, and the speed does make her quite threatening.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
That's pretty cool. I have a +spd Micaiah too, and I was thinking about doing a budget speed build for her. Something like LnD+Darting Blow seal.

I've also seen speedy Micaiah used in AR defense before, and the speed does make her quite threatening.

I built a Double Brazen/Desperation Micaiah as I have a +Spd one too and she did decent damage on top of the occasional doubles. Brazen Atk/Spd in her A slot and Brazen Atk/Res as a seal. Easy enough to get her in HP range to trigger everything thanks to her support skills. Could swap the Brazen Seal for Darting Blow to get a few more doubles, but the extra 7 Atk is nice. Plus there's team support too!

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone building VTitania? She can run the standard blade tome Fury/Desperation build, but it seems like a waste of her Link skill. Default kit with Glimmer and Death Blow? Pair her with OG Titania on a tactics team?

It's a small list of inheritable red tomes.

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone building VTitania? She can run the standard blade tome Fury/Desperation build, but it seems like a waste of her Link skill. Default kit with Glimmer and Death Blow? Pair her with OG Titania on a tactics team?

It's a small list of inheritable red tomes.
I'm planning a SS2/Desperation with Darting Blow for her. Her link skills is nice and her weapon is a generic spectrum bond. I guess she can run double bond like Smolzura while retaining her link skill.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't have time to play AR before the deadline today but still wanted my Anima blessing, so I did an immediate Surrender. This past season didn't really matter anyway since it was so short and most people were going to stay in their tiers. I wonder if the opponent guy saw his replay with the immediate surrender and wondered what the hell.

Legendary Hector is in the next set of bonus units. That should be interesting/scary, with his improved stats and Ostia's Pulse...

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't have time to play AR before the deadline today but still wanted my Anima blessing, so I did an immediate Surrender. This past season didn't really matter anyway since it was so short and most people were going to stay in their tiers. I wonder if the opponent guy saw his replay with the immediate surrender and wondered what the hell.

Legendary Hector is in the next set of bonus units. That should be interesting/scary, with his improved stats and Ostia's Pulse...
I've seen replays of people basically throwing their offense away on the last day of a season. I think it happens.

I immediately surrendered my attack today for the same reason as you.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've seen replays of people basically throwing their offense away on the last day of a season. I think it happens.

I immediately surrendered my attack today for the same reason as you.

Ah, probably a lot of people saw it happen then.

Are other people with Duma actually shuffling around the blessings to switch to Anima? I looked at my math and saw I could max out at 1 x 5 x 4 = 20 lift saved, but don't think it's worth the hassle when I'm pretty content to sit in T20. Maybe it would be different if we had 2 and it were like 2 x 4 x 4 = 32. But for 20 lift per day? Eh. Dunno if it is even worth fielding him.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
You get AR relevant ones. And you just need to play once a day; starting a match and immediately surrending counts as a play.

That said, grails and now dragonflowers are the real prize from AR. Grails are damn near impossible to get without AR (Forging Bonds has 40 grails iirc); dragonflowers come from heroic ordeals but AR is only longterm source. For better or worse, IntSys really wants to railroad into AR for them rewards.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Tuesday 1: Re-run, all focus colors present (!), 3* Sully ...
Tuesday 2: BHB, all focus colors present (!!), 3* Arthur ...

This was the last day of the re-runs, right? It's official then, i got one single 4* hero and then only 3* heroes from the re-runs, and all other banners outside of Valentines. Last day went with a sensation of having all focus colors on two banners, but that's about it.

Yeah, together with my luck on the Valentines banner and not even having a single red orb on the second celebration banner ... that's about rock bottom.

:(

You get AR relevant ones. And you just need to play once a day; starting a match and immediately surrending counts as a play.

That said, grails and now dragonflowers are the real prize from AR. Grails are damn near impossible to get without AR (Forging Bonds has 40 grails iirc); dragonflowers come from heroic ordeals but AR is only longterm source. For better or worse, IntSys really wants to railroad into AR for them rewards.

Heroic Ordeals even are a one time thing per hero only ... and if it's not for new heroes, it's really not much you get. If you're having shit luck too, it might not even be a reliable way of getting Dragonflowers on new banners. ^^

IS needs to demote more often and consistently, imo. Another month-long drought without demotee like it's been the case in the second half of 2018 might get more noticed now.

I wished they would release a mythic hero that would fit as the counterpart of the ones we got right now, so that you can both run a defensive and offensive bonus. But from the schedule it looks like we're back to a legendary hero again this month.

Last edited:

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Greil came home~ ❤️

Worst IV you could possibly get, but he's here for hunk reasons, as I'm already drowning in green armored units.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Omg i fucking hate this game so much sometimes ....

Last match of my weekly Arena run, easy peasy until then, good high score. Then, last match, +10 regular Micaiah, +10 Vallazura, +10 Caeda, +10 Liki ... my bonus unit: Duma.

Thank you matchmaking for obviously screwing my run by intentionally giving me the single hard counter team that is basically just MADE to counter my team. Fuck. That.

E: Ha. First match after the loss ... +10 Liki, +10 Micaiah. I see we just drop pretending being a fair matchmaking.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Greil came home~ ❤️

Worst IV you could possibly get, but he's here for hunk reasons, as I'm already drowning in green armored units.

Great! I got valentine's soren and want an Ike to marry him to, but it would be pretty useless as a team (armour and horses don't mesh well enough), so I'm not sure If i'm going to risk the orbs to try an get valentine's Ike yet.

Also we need a third soren alt so all Ike's can be canon supported. Would settle for ranulf, I suppose.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Finally, run is done. That were some serious positioning shenanigans today ... but i've never seen sooooo many Micaiahs. Guidance was the MVP skill, would've been destroyed without it.

I jokingly blame you gals and guys with your Micaiah talk on this page. ^^ Mine's +Spd too ... that's without the joke the only good boon i've ever pulled on Micaiah, rest was either HP or Def, and while not important anymore since she's merged, the most common banes on her were Atk and Res. I might steal your build StAidan if i ever pull enough of her to +10 her and get Atk / Spd Solo fodder. ^^

---

How would you feel about a possible Soren alt as an armoured dragon Laguz? While we haven't seen the cat/tiger/lion ones (with lion/tiger as possible armor units), the dragon Laguz being armoured feels like the fitting theme for bird Laguz as fliers and beast Laguz as infantry.

IS kinda dropped the ball by not having some sort of centaur Laguz in PoR/RD, cav is the only movement type that won't have any dedicated beast units.

Octagon

Oct 26, 2017
Munich
I didn't get anything but good old 3*/4* out of the 11 daily rerun banners.
Meanwhile i do hope that we will still get the 10 refining medals we usually got from the tap battle quests. My hope is not yet dead.

AR is one hell of a slaughterfest where my party is the one getting slaughtered on defense and ofense. I try not to care but it is hard since i just decided to make myself a 40+10 LA!Eliwood. Who knows, maybe by the time i've collected enough grails i might even have some good fodder for his B slot.

Deleted member 4208

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had some good luck on the new BHB banner with a free 5* Cherche. I already have one at 5* + 10 with +Atk but I was planning on using my next 20k feathers to make another Slaying Hammer+ user for Arena Assault, so now I don't have to!

Last edited:

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Great! I got valentine's soren and want an Ike to marry him to, but it would be pretty useless as a team (armour and horses don't mesh well enough), so I'm not sure If i'm going to risk the orbs to try an get valentine's Ike yet.

Also we need a third soren alt so all Ike's can be canon supported. Would settle for ranulf, I suppose.
I'm waiting for another buff/RD Ike in literally any color/role other than Red to pair up with Tibarn, his one true love. (Summer Speedo Ike please.) I do enjoy seeing Ike/Soren teams though, and I've seen them quite a bit lately.

Randomly, I also got a free Leo today. My third one. I don't understand his existence.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
In case you *somehow missed* that huge growing Nintendo Direct thread, confirmed for tomorrow (Feb 13th) and 3 Houses confirmed, too.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
There's gonna be a banner featuring 3 or 4 of the main characters from that game around its launch, right?

I think you can bet your arse on that, maybe not directly a banner with all 3 lords, but they will come to FEH. Maybe they'll do it like they did with Alm / Celica, each one got it's own banner with heroes from their armies.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Day 1: 3* Olivia
Day 2: OG Azura
Day 3: Julia
Day 4: 4* Abel
Day 5: 3* Henry
Day 6: 4* Arthur
Day 7: 3* Soren (and 4* Silvia)
Day 8: 4* Hana
Day 9: 4* M!Robin
Day 10: 3* M!Robin
Day 11: 4* Nanna

And that's all the daily banners right? If that's the case, I'd believe my haul was better than the last time daily banners occurred, for which I didn't earn a single 5* unit.

And BHB banner gives me 5* star A!Tiki. Not sure how much better it is compared to my current neutral on. RES+/HP-. Not bad, but I'll stick to neutral.

BHB itself too me decent time to figure out, but once again, double savage blow Setsuna did the trick! Though used Fjorm and Eir for the Infernal difficultly.

In case you *somehow missed* that huge growing Nintendo Direct thread, confirmed for tomorrow (Feb 13th) and 3 Houses confirmed, too.

Interesting to hear. Would be great if 3 Houses Banners was soon. Good advertising for the game after all.

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting to hear. Would be great if 3 Houses Banners was soon. Good advertising for the game after all.

I'd love to be wrong, but i don't think we see 3 Houses in FEH before that game releases.

He came home for me too! Brought both his kids with him. I have no clue what to do with Mist but she's here.

Offensive statline 34/34 (without boons), she's the most offensive green cav mage. Not that there are many, it's only Cecilia, Gunnthra, VLilina and green Olwen. All either have more Atk than Spd or vice-versa.

Basically, slap a Bladetome on her, it will hurt enemies.

Nov 7, 2017
Day 1: 3* Cecilia
Day 2: 4* Azama
Day 3: 4* Morgan (M)
Day 4: 5* Reinhardt
Day 5: 4* Draug
Day 6: 4* Hawkeye
Day 7: 4* Jagen
Day 8: 4* Seliph
Day 9: 5* Micaiah
Day 10: 3* Nino
Day 11: 4* Serra

Two 5 stars on 11 pulls is not too shabby. Merges to Rein and Micaiah were more than welcome.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Is Summer Camilla or Bride Charlotte good for feeding skills to anyone?

I'm salty about getting dupes on the 5* banner and want them gone.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Oh cool. Another 4* Nanna. I can now +5 her once feathers trickle in.

And although this is the last of the reruns, we get the two new power csnners tomorrow so that's something.

Nov 7, 2017

Camilla has hone fliers, so you can fodder it to any members of your flying team. Not sure if Wind Boost can be used by anyone from Charlotte, but it's a rare skill. Edit: Gamepedia has a build for Valter and Armor Eliwood that use Windboost.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017

Charlotte ... imo not really, save you find some use for her First Bite lance.

Camilla, absolutely! Her weapon has built-in Desperation and frees up the B-slot on blue mages. B-skill Flier Formation is still rather limited and locked on 5* exclusive units, but there's a seal. She has Deathblow, if you lack Kleins.
And last but not least, Hone Fliers! But since Hotmilla (Hot Springs alt) has that skill availabe at 4* and is buyable with grails at some point, that skill has lost some value.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Camilla has hone fliers, so you can fodder it to any members of your flying team. Not sure if Wind Boost can be used by anyone from Charlotte, but it's a rare skill. Edit: Gamepedia has a build for Valter and Armor Eliwood that use Windboost.

Camilla's weapon is fun to give to ishtar for the floating drink of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.