• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Good grief, team Black Knight here, and we're getting the beating of our lives this round, either the team is mostly made up from north american players that are sleeping right now, or the players just plain suck. ^^

Gotta reach a high personal rank at least if the area points reward won't be good.

Btw. next weeks bunny heroes. This is the first themed banner that's running for the third time. How do you think IS will handle the re-runs? Will they only have the 2018 banner up again or are they going for the trilogy and also have the 2017 banner running again?

I'd certainly pull for some Bunnymilla merges, she's still a constant and incredibly useful in my Bladetome flier team.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Good grief, team Black Knight here, and we're getting the beating of our lives this round, either the team is mostly made up from north american players that are sleeping right now, or the players just plain suck. ^^

Gotta reach a high personal rank at least if the area points reward won't be good.

Btw. next weeks bunny heroes. This is the first themed banner that's running for the third time. How do you think IS will handle the re-runs? Will they only have the 2018 banner up again or are they going for the trilogy and also have the 2017 banner running again?

I'd certainly pull for some Bunnymilla merges, she's still a constant and incredibly useful in my Bladetome flier team.

BUNNIES IN THE NORMAL SUMMON POOL.

But yeah, maybe a triple run or mixed banner with 2 from each? Or do 2017 and 2018 separate weeks/fortnights. Can't see them skipping the 2018 banner at the very least, but giving their recent run of form I'm sure they'll do something daft.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They should probably start doing something with old event units, I can't imagine there being too much demand for 2017 event units (spring Xander anyone? Yeah, me neither) compared to whatever new ones they come out with, but I don't know what. Heroic grails are spread too thin as it is.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Aaaand of course i lost my AR match again today, and of course it again was a full whale team. I only had a def win today, so atm i haven't lost any Lift, still 90 until tier drop. Guess for tomorrows two matches i go full arsehole and just make a Ophelia, Lewyn/Sonya team with double dancers. I'm not ok with losing the tier because the matchmaking is a b*tch.

-----

I would be ok if they would add the seasonal heroes from 2017 into the regular pool after two years. Some are still useful and valid if they would be more available (even if they stay 5* exclusive), but they need merges and Dragonflowers.

On the other hand, i have like 50k arena medals, how about IS let's me buy a neutral 4* seasonal hero from 2017 with like ... 10k to 20k medals each?

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
My galaxy brain is wondering if we have any seals outstanding for the Tempest Trials, and if they couldn't give away the 2017 units as TT rewards which would allow them to be added into the grail shop later on. (Even if they're 4*, and Bunny Camilla is the 20,000 reward at 5*, at least I'd have them.)

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I think they'll run all three banners at the same time tbh.

Really, they should probably just make the year 1 seasonals more available in some form. Dunno how, maybe make them a 4* focus on the rerun banner?

Edit: anyway, just played (and lost) my last AR match until Monday probably. I got my defense fort to level 3 so I'll see if that helps with defending. Otherwise, yeah, not sure if I'll be able to stay in T21.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Will we get silhouettes of the new heroes tonight?

Banner is up tuesday, 2 days prior trailer which is sunday, so yeah, saturday (for me) / tonight should be the teaser if there is one.

Possibility of IS again fucking up an leaking via whatever bonkers way not included. ^^

Edit: anyway, just played (and lost) my last AR match until Monday probably. I got my defense fort to level 3 so I'll see if that helps with defending. Otherwise, yeah, not sure if I'll be able to stay in T21.

*Lost_in_AR_again_High_Five*

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
That layer of hell is called Nailah, or at least her Null C Disrupt skill. ^^
Yeah, but I don't want to go out of my way to summon for AR.

My interest in AR begins and ends at +10ing the seven ghb/TT Jugdral units. I'd rather that process take longer than spend orbs on units I don't care about, to develop units I don't care about, for a mode I don't actually enjoy.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
My $0 Army is getting out of hand.

v2jfx.jpg
z0ji7.jpg
yjkyl.jpg
pdjwi.jpg
bkkm8.jpg
xijkv.jpg
gqk2u.jpg

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My galaxy brain is wondering if we have any seals outstanding for the Tempest Trials, and if they couldn't give away the 2017 units as TT rewards which would allow them to be added into the grail shop later on. (Even if they're 4*, and Bunny Camilla is the 20,000 reward at 5*, at least I'd have them.)

I was kinda expecting them to add them as just purchasable via the Grail Shop without giving us a copy for free. We never did get an explanation for that random 4* H!Henry that showed up in that screenshot. The only reason I don't see them doing that is because they wouldn't want units/skills like W!Tharja, W!Lissa, or LA!Hector hitting the Grail shop for "free". It would encourage people to grind out AR and move to higher tiers, but it seems very doubtful they would want these units obtainable without summoning.

They could make a grab bag "old seasonal" pool only with limited summoning with tickets only or something.

We're probably just going to get them as a second re-run banner but would love it if they surprised us.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018

Not going to lie, this arena cycle looks meh. I was hoping Jamke would be a bonus unit since GHB revival units usually get a chance at being a bonus but lolnope.

I'll probably just use a 4* Rutger. I have too many uses for feathers atm that I don't want to waste them on Rutger or Anna.

alcheim

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Who's currently the best firesweep bow user? I've got all archers except for Sue, and
I was deciding between Bride Cordelia, or Brave Lyn.

B Lyn has 40 speed, but there might be other factors which I havent considered which might make someone else a better candidate for Firesweep bow+

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Who's currently the best firesweep bow user? I've got all archers except for Sue, and
I was deciding between Bride Cordelia, or Brave Lyn.

B Lyn has 40 speed, but there might be other factors which I havent considered which might make someone else a better candidate for Firesweep bow+

Brave Lyn has a more range and is easier to buff with Hone/Goad Cavalry. Some of the flying archers like S!Takumi and NY!Fjorm are equally as easy to buff but hit harder and are easier to position.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
So it seems like I'll be able to stay in T21. I'm at +220 lift and I have immunity for the next ten hours. So unless I get three perfect losses, all timed perfectly, *and* lose all offense battles I'm safe. I get three more battles this season.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta decide whether Shanna or Sophia get a build for arena. I'd like to build Sophia, but I'm afraid my wind core wouldn't be able to support her properly. Shanna, on the other hand, is a blue unit, which can make arena a bigger pain than it needs to be (due to the proliferation of green armors).

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Went through my barracks and calculated how many feathers i can get from HM farming. Roughly 300k, and merging up the remaining copies of Jugdral units I have will take 275k. After that, I probably won't be able to HM farm much because orbs are pretty much only used for new jugdral units or getting my jugdral units new toys and we get like... two free units a month?

But today's HM farming routine is quite generous (walhart, a ranged cav with WoM, and a miscellaneous ranged cav) so I'll be getting more than half of that this week and will finally make Seliph a +10 boy. After that, Silvia, Reinhardt, and Julius all need two more.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
But today's HM farming routine is quite generous (walhart, a ranged cav with WoM, and a miscellaneous ranged cav) so I'll be getting more than half of that this week and will finally make Seliph a +10 boy. After that, Silvia, Reinhardt, and Julius all need two more.

I'm farming Lunatic Rival Domains. All that's needed is Cordelia with Lunge/Galeforce, 2 ranged attackers with WoM 1, and a dancer like in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn3lvuhNrtY

Do you farm manually or with a script? Right now, I'm just doing it manually while watching youtube videos but it's very tedious.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I'm farming Lunatic Rival Domains. All that's needed is Cordelia with Lunge/Galeforce, 2 ranged attackers with WoM 1, and a dancer like in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn3lvuhNrtY

Do you farm manually or with a script? Right now, I'm just doing it manually while watching youtube videos but it's very tedious.
Serg has a routine that involves Walhart and two ranged cavs. One needs WoM (1 or 2 depending on Walhart) the other can be anyone. https://youtu.be/pOemO3SLnnE

I usually do HM farming automatically overnight. It's a complicated setup where my phone is mirrored to my desktop, and a macro repeats itself ~1000 times. It usually works, but there's always uncertainty with load times so the macro will occasionally be caught in a pointless/endless loop.

Got a (probably pointless) defense win in AR because someone's Surtr initiated the Ares. He thought Surtr would save him, instead, it destroyed him 🙃

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
My first thought was Ayra and Reinhardt. But this is very much a "when is the inevitable jugdral seasonal" point of view.

Like, I Have 430 orbs and like 55 orbs I can mine relatively easily (e.g. from unplayed story chapters) so I'm probably fine for this banner.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
Left looks like Micaiah. Probably Micaiah + Sothe if that's the case?

Right could be a few people... Seth, Eldigan, Reinhardt, Zacharias... I'm really hoping that Anna gets an alt, maybe Zacharias + Anna? I would be down with that. I just really hope that's not Eirika. It's been 3 months.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
My first thought was Ayra and Reinhardt. But this is very much a "when is the inevitable jugdral seasonal" point of view.

Like, I Have 430 orbs and like 55 orbs I can mine relatively easily (e.g. from unplayed story chapters) so I'm probably fine for this banner.

I honestly thought it was Eirika (it really looks like Asatani Tomoyo to me). I could see it being ayra for obvious reasons.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018

Free flying bow is nice but this looks to be an easy skip. I wouldn't mind getting that trap skill to fodder off, though...

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
If Veronica didn't win CYL2, this would have been the first playable Veronica along with Bruno.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Are you fucking kidding me! And that's me genuinely being excited! Bruno is finally playable! Cue the flying pigs!

We were way off with the other character. Guessed it being Eirika or Ayra but it was Palla of all characters! Pretty interesting she has a skill that negates traps when stepping on them on AR. Ugh just wish this wasn't limited to a seasonal, among other great skills. Her weapon looks to be somewhat busted with the right unit.

Marisa was unexpected, but ugh don't we already have loads of lance fliers as it is? It's been one though act to follow after the next. New link skill is cool, but her weapon is pretty situational.

For Bruno, didn't expect a new push skill though the practicality of that type of skill was apparent questioned. His staff does seems to give me the impression of "semi heavenly light."

Veronica is young again! Gets a new duel skill and gets the prf weapon (seriously I still question how ValentIke didn't get one) and it looks pretty good provided if her health is maintained above a certain threshold.

And new Loki alt is the next free TT unit and it's a bow flier! Finally!

Might save orbs once again, but this is definitely a decent banner.

Last edited:

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
OMG I WANT THEM ALL.

Going by this banner, next year will be Bunny Est.

Also, instead of getting Camilla Titties for free, we get Loki Titties for free. I'd rather have Palla or Marisa as the TT unit, tbh.

My gacha luck is shit and I know I won't pull any of those units, but I almost want to drop some cash to at least grab Palla or Bruno.

Pulling for reds means I am going to end up with a shit ton of Firs and Cains.

Status
Not open for further replies.