• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I would kill for a jugdral alt (never happening), and I really can't see them making another gen 1 banner as they got all the big characters out of the way

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
I would kill for a jugdral alt (never happening), and I really can't see them making another gen 1 banner as they got all the big characters out of the way

I think they're fairly likely for Valentine's next year - that seems to be something they like using older / "serious" characters for.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
True horror is pulling for a better Bruno and getting broken by S!Veronica twice.

Funny how green stones are plentiful when you don't want them.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Since TTs now only seem to happen with seasonal banners, i sure hope there's many of them. TT is still one of my favorite game mode, giving the best mix of rewards and being a good source of earnable orbs. Also i will never say no to a free 5* unit and more seals to play around with. But it's like i said earlier, IS seems to strive for having a seasonal banner in each month, April was one of the months that didn't have a seasonal in 2017 and 2018.

I was almost saying it's the bridal banner for 2019, but i had to check with Gamepedia when the former ones started and apparently those dropped in May. Last time i was able to predict the theme of the seasonals via the Tap Battle accessories. But the upcoming one actually starts a day after the seasonal banner drops, so i'm totally clueless what it could be. ^^
A second easter banner would be lame, i agree. And for the Tap Battle, at least it's a new one with fresh accessories and hopefully orbs.

BHB Titania and Mist ... yeah that banner sure will make money, ahem. Heroes with Wrath banner means Nephenee, Karla and Owain, hmm i really want some Neph merges.

So, now to tackle Haar. You know what? I have nearly 270k feathers, going to promote him. Really liked him in PoR/RD and won't accept IS doing him dirty. I'm still sour about Canas.

E:

So, Haar GHB done. Easy as shit, and i stayed true to the Tellius games and beat him with a team of sub-humans, err i meant furry friends.

Last edited:

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
That Haar battle was the easiest one I've seen in ages. Shame he doesn't seem like a unit with much potential, he was one of my favourites in the Tellius games. I wonder if we'll get Jill too.

Varjet

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure Haar will eventually get that axe that he has in his art down the line as a prf. In like two years or so.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
2 days after the datamine and I'm still salty about Haar. I'd like to build him anyway, but it's so hard to pull the trigger on 20K feathers when the most he's good for is an occasional blue check in AA.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I spent the feathers because Haar is the one unit I've wanted in since the game came out, but yep his kit is disappointing. Damn you IS.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I confess that I will be very salty if Jill is treated better than haar. Unfair I know

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Ah yeah, +10 Caineghis' starting to pop up in AA. While still annoying to take down, it's not as bad as it was in the Chain Challenge. Still, you guys and gals better make sure your offensive fortress is at least matching the enemies def fortress. The moment he gets hard stat buffs on top of any visible or in-combat buffs is the moment that you might face a wipe simply by him.

Finally got all the tickets from the Forging Bonds, and started to use them today. Got two 5* units from them. Shiro .... two times ... both +Spd / -Def ... ._.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Well free pull and tickets netted me nothing and I move on lol.

And yup Haar GHB was easy. Just used B!Lyn and 3 Olivias. Had to modify my equipment for the infernal difficultly only in the form of using Brave Bow on Lyn and drive skills on the Olivias. And yeah here's hoping Haar gets a prf weapon.

I'm still waiting for Berkut to get a prf himself.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Thought about upgrading my defense fortress to 4 but AR is all offense so I'm saving for level 5 offense instead. Judging by the teams I'm facing, I'll need it. Just have to hope my defense can take out 1 or 2 enemies every time to reduce the loss.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
has any GHB unit gotten new weapons later on?

and does Micaiah guarantee kill Cain in one round?

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I suddenly remembered I light blessed Sigurd for aesthetics but I'm curious if he'll be a good answer to Caineghis in AR.

gZPKfyV_d.jpg

In PP he's not too great, but in EP SS4 stops special shenanigans and once Sigurd gets Bonfire he can do a lot of damage. But I'm concerned he'd take too long to do anything. 🤔

Varjet

Oct 27, 2017
FRobin is the only one who got a brand new weapon - Tactical Gale (which is refinable). Navarre, Lloyd and Zephiel got their existing unique weapons refineable in updates. Linus also has an upgradable weapon but that's just because it's the same as Raven's weapon.
Navarre didn't initially have Scarlet Sword, he just had a Killing Edge.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Female Robin recently got one, I think others have as well.
Both Micaiahs need a precharged special to take Caineghis down, assuming active transform. (Which is fine for me, my Micaiah gets turn 1 Glimmer and has Special Spiral :) )
Lloyd and Robin iirc. Haar is a gen 3 so it'll be years before he'd get one, if you're hoping they make him good.
FRobin is the only one who got a brand new weapon - Tactical Gale (which is refinable). Navarre, Lloyd and Zephiel got their existing unique weapons refineable in updates. Linus also has an upgradable weapon but that's just because it's the same as Raven's weapon.
oh yeah Female Robin

thx for the infos Team!

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
What's a good boon for good old blue mage Robin? I have a 4* one leveled up with +Spd / -HP and thought about making him a merge project down the road and support partner for my +10 Tharja. Always stay true to the canon! ^^

I accepted my one-way ticket to hell the day I gave Sigurd a Fire blessing
I mean, my Sigurd uses Bonfire 🤷‍♂️

I hope you're proud of yourselves, you made Deirdre sad. I mean, at least i can accept this from the one with the Arvis avatar. But darn, savage. ^^

*Checks his Sigurd's blessing, wind, phew bullet dodged*

Last edited:

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
What's a good boon for good old blue mage Robin? I have a 4* one leveled up with +Spd / -HP and thought about making him a merge project down the road and support partner for my +10 Tharja. Always stay true to the canon! ^^

I hope you're proud of yourselves, you made Deirdre sad. I mean, at least i can accept this from the one with the Arvis avatar. But darn, savage. ^^

*Checks his Sigurd's blessing, wind, phew bullet dodged*

His Atk is pretty ehhhhh, so would lean towards that over Spd and give him QR to help with doubles. +Spd won't really help him in too many match ups as he's awkwardly hovering around the 30 mark anyway.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, noticed something. Reading the quotes for Caineghis from the datamine and Forging Bonds and Haar's 5* lvl 40 quote in game, both talk about someone close to them, Caineghis about his heir and Haar obviously about Jill, but both aren't mentioned by name. Yet in the Forging Bonds, Caineghis also talks about Giffca, by name.

Might it be because IS plans to add both Skrimir and Jill in the near future and doesn't use their names in the quotes because of this? I mean it's strange for me that Caineghis won't name Skrimir when he's happily talking about Giffca.

His Atk is pretty ehhhhh, so would lean towards that over Spd and give him QR to help with doubles. +Spd won't really help him in too many match ups as he's awkwardly hovering around the 30 mark anyway.

Atk, huh? Well, i'm sure i'll pull one with an Atk boon down the road. ^^

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Okay this is the best string of luck I've had in this game.

Only pulling for free with each ticket, I get Est with the first summon, then WTOlwen, Lewyn, Lewyn (+Atk), and Ranulf (+Spd). 4 straight 5* for 0 orbs! I should buy a lottery ticket.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I use him as Raventome TA3, so +ATK is best

I make all the highest base DEF mages as Raventomes (excluding ones with a super special prf)

TurokTTZ

Oct 25, 2017
need help.

recently got 2 brave Celica from Idunn's banner (**** you IS and RNG).

already have an +atk B!Celica but her -hp made me merge a spare to fix that. now for the help I need.

I have +atk Cecilia, +atk Lilina, +atk Reinhardt. all three of them already have death blow 3. DB4 is nice on one of them but key problem is ATK Tactics 3. I can't decide who gets the SI from the remaining B!Celica.

Currently leaning on Cecilia as shes a part of my blade squad of Tharja, FRobin, and L!Azura. but not sure if this is the right choice to make. thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.