• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
At least there'll be no speculations in this banner on which one's being demoted; there's no way we're getting any Fallen heroes at 4*, except for GHB ones.

I kinda want Fallen Doot's weapon to be as gimmicky as Fallen Takumi's.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Fgrima didnt release together with Mgrima so Mcorrin not being in this banner matters little. If anything it implies that we will get a Mcorrin alt soon, probably legendary

It matters in this case since your point was "can't happen because one can't be something the other can be". I pointed out that alts for double-gendered heroes musn't happen at the same time and don't have to be the same type of alt.

Basically countering your point. Just look at Robin and Corrin. FRobin is infantry mage, infantry lance, flier dragon, while MRobin is infantry mage, armoured dragon and amoured lance. MCorrin is infantry sword, infantry dragon and infantry archer, FCorrin is infantry dragon, infantry dragon, flier mage, and soon infantry dragon again.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It matters in this case since your point was "can't happen because one can't be something the other can be". I pointed out that alts for double-gendered heroes musn't happen at the same time and don't have to be the same type of alt.

Basically countering your point. Just look at Robin and Corrin. FRobin is infantry mage, infantry lance, flier dragon, while MRobin is infantry mage, armoured dragon and amoured lance. MCorrin is infantry sword, infantry dragon and infantry archer, FCorrin is infantry dragon, infantry dragon, flier mage, and soon infantry dragon again.
I never mentioned that they need to be at the same time, I just said that they have their counterparts

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Man, Berkuts art and spritework is savage and bonkers. IS didn't screw around with poor Rinea. Also it's kinda fitting that Duma-blessed Berkut is indeed a pure powercreep on regular Berkut.

I tell you what, regular Berkut didn't exactly set a high bar to begin with lol. Had a pretty unfocused stat line on top of a pretty lackluster skill set. He could end up being a budgeted version of his fallen counterpart if he's able to obtain the Kriemhild via weapon refine, provided one hasn't summoned Fallen Berkut. Otherwise regular Berkut pretty much doesn't seem to have much use outside of skill inheritance for his lance.

jugemu

Oct 31, 2017
Berkut looks like a fine addition to my tap battle team lol.
Finally someone to replace Arvis with.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
In regards do Fallen Tiki:
LLvJNSz_d.jpg

Meme still relevant

Deleted member 4208

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Update's out. Bow of Devotion gives +4 to Atk/Spd/Def/Res if enemy initates combat and uses a 2 range weapon. Special refine is basically Quick Riposte 5 (guaranteed followup if HP >= 50%).

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Update's out. Bow of Devotion gives +4 to Atk/Spd/Def/Res if enemy initates combat and uses a 2 range weapon. Special refine is basically Quick Riposte 5 (guaranteed followup if HP >= 50%).

Not bad. So that makes it the 3rd unit to essentially have a "QR5."

HotsauceDragon wait would OG Berkut manage well with Kriemhild, assuming he would get it? I mean considering he's arguably easier to access combated to his fallen version. And maybe swap out water boost with distant defense, and I could at least see him being pretty decent.

Edit: Oof! Sully and Stahl still have their triangle advantage weapons and have the same effect refines as Cain and Abel.

Lukas: Retains his slaying effect on his PRF weapon on top of sturdy stance being its eff refine.

The artwork for Fallen Delthea his a pretty big contrast to the OG one. Is that suppose to be what she looks like in canon?

She has glacies (so hopefully decent RES), DB3, and has Even Attack Wave at 4* rarity.

Her prf weapon: Death

Description: Grants Res+3. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat. After combat, if unit attacked, deals 4 damage to unit.

Hmm if she has decent speed as well, sounds like another good candidate for the good ol' desperation skill!

Last edited:

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Stats:
HP | AT | SP | DE | RES
Mareeta 42/33/41/29/23, Spd/Res superasset, Def superflaw
Berkut 40/35/1735/30, Atk superasset, HP/Spd/Res superflaw
Corrin 43/35/37/31/27, Spd superasset, Res superflaw, TRAINEE BST
Tiki 45/36/34/37/28, Def/Res superflaw, 180 BST total
Delthea (blue infantry tome): 41/36/33/19/28

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
bias for fates units continues, corrin being a trainee is just bullshit

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Fallen Delthea has Even ATK wave at 4*, and her weapon has basically Fury 4 with less recoil.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I mean... i know it's another fallen heroes banner, but...

Did the world really need another F!Corrin alt?

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Ok, i'll play the devils advocate ... the "touch-hearts" on her chest are on purpose, right? ^^

For a budget build, i think keeping Axebreaker is the best option, or a chill skill that's available via a grails unit at best. Same for her A-skill, HP/Spd works best on her. C-skill might be worth a change though. I'll usually run full or nearly full flier teams, so she has Goad Fliers for me. Maybe Guidance, if available? Always a useful skill.

Dunno ... she's more limited than BLyn due to being colored. Though a Brave Bow build should take down even the sturdiest red fliers. It hurts her that cav units are pretty much locked out of nearly all special cooldown lowering skills, especially if you plan on keeping her default weapon. Doesn't help that she has bad magical endurance due to lowish HP and Res.

Maybe Firesweep Bow, either with Darting Blow or Savage Blow seal, Poison Strike for B-skill and Savage Blow for C-skill? Ultra annoying, and should still deal with fliers and blues well enough on initiation. Keep Swift Sparrow or go with LaD3 ... or Atk/Spd Solo if you're feeling expensive.

Lol, didn't even noticed the hearts, I took a screenshot before that one but some info got obscured by me touching the hud to take the screencap, so the second one I had my fingers above it to avoid it.

I guess I can give the brave bow a try on Sue since I haven't pulled a Faye yet (Thanks for removing her from the pool, IS), I'm tempted to give her C skill to someone so L!Azura can give a +7 in all stats to a unit when danced but I always have my doubts when foddering 5* exclusive units.

Thanks for the input.

AR/Arena

Most Other Uses

Gotta take some notes from those builds, thanks. I'm not ready yet to fodder my only Laegjarn, tho. I never thought of giving her a blade tome but it may be very useful for challenge maps where her prf tome won't even work most of the time. I'll give it a shot if I ever get a Tharja.

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
The more I look at it the more Delthea seems to be blue OG Celica, which is fantastic. Gonna slap some Brazen Atk/Spd and Desperation on her and call it a day. Now we just need a green one to complete the trio (Sonya alt IS)

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Lukas' refine is disappointing. Compared to a Def Slaying Spear, Daybreak Lance just gains him 6 Atk for trading 2 HP. Wish they had given him built-in Guard or QR or something instead.

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta take some notes from those builds, thanks. I'm not ready yet to fodder my only Laegjarn, tho. I never thought of giving her a blade tome but it may be very useful for challenge maps where her prf tome won't even work most of the time. I'll give it a shot if I ever get a Tharja.
If you want to use her in AR, just give her HP+5 as her A slot. I rarely fight with her, just use her to burden the enemies

Oct 25, 2017
HotsauceDragon wait would OG Berkut manage well with Kriemhild, assuming he would get it? I mean considering he's arguably easier to access combated to his fallen version. And maybe swap out water boost with distant defense, and I could at least see him being pretty decent.
Yeah, it's the ease of access to copies of original Berkut that would make him nasty if he ever got Kriemhild in an update.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Looking at stats and skills, this might be the most egregious powercreep banner I've seen in this game.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Lukas powercreeps Shiro twice in a month, and Corrin hits 175 BST bin with a merge. Glorious times.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Well, at least Tiki only has superbanes. Honestly, she shouldn't have a super-effective effect on her breath. If one could reliably tank her with other dragons, she wouldn't be that annoying. Guess i'll bite the sour pill and build my +7 Julia (thanks pity breakers) with the Close Counter refinement and Mirror Stance.

Normally, i have little issue with Liki, and i've fought countless of +10 ones with Fortress Def/Res, as i have enough green tanks that handle her well enough. Especially Titania has been MVP against her. But against a colorless dragon, i need to have a dedicated counter outside of overpowering them with a Falchion.

Mareeta is fast, okay. Corrin is (for me) even more nasty than Tiki. All this access to cooldown reducing stuff, plus access to three tile movement due to her being infantry via Vallazura.

Berkut is great, stat-wise. Mixed tanky as heck for a cav unit.

I almost wanted to say Delthea is a bit lackluster, but then her weapon passive came back into mind. Fury 4 with less recoil, effectively 40 Akt / 37 Spd / 23 Def / 32 Res in both phases. Just slap Fury 3 (4) on her and see her go into Desperation mode almost immediately, or Brazen Atk/Spd to make her more broken in the lower HP range. Or just keep DB 3 or go with 4 for consistent ass-whooping on initiation, slap the Darting Blow seal on her for the luls.

Great free unit. Really, really great unit.

Refinements! Kinda ... lackluster. Not really interested in any of them. Shiro again gets outdone, but at this point that's no achievement but a running gag. He has no business in the 5* pool, not even as a 4* - 5* unit, he either needs to get the boot like the old Gen 1 units or a straight demotion to 3* - 4* with an upcoming weapon refinement.

Not a fan of those TA effect weapons, but i'm glad they get some additional stuff, as the base versions are pretty much useless at this point, outside for some very specific things.

Gotta see the duel sim on wether Oboro or Lukas will be the better infantry lance to build up.

And now for the best thing ... THANK GOD for IS finally realizing and fixing the seal equip screen. No more scrolling to death. Best.Thing.Ever.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to get too excited about any blue infantry tome when I already have a +ATK Ophelia but at least Delthea's art is better than her regular one. She'll make for good AA/Squad Assault filler.

Corrin having almost the same BST as Tiki but with more consistent 2-mobility is pretty worrying, but what's new. At this point I guess I should just rejoice at the fact that Sigurd and Seliph will probably be busted whenever they get alts (if the game is still alive after the theoretical Jugdremakes).

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Luka's weapon isn't that good, Nephnee got a much better base weapon with a similar refine. It only looks good because Shiro's weapon is atrocious
Delthea is the first good free unit in a while
Naesala and Panne was this year
Also Rutger isn't that bad
They've been on a pretty hot streak of good to great free units, there hasn't been a real dud in awhile.

EDIT: I remembered Leo lol.

Unless you're just talking character wise, then sure.
Character wise we just had Haar, but knowing SS89 he probably doesn't like Haar

Oct 25, 2017
Naesala and Panne was this year
Also Rutger isn't that bad
I do realize "a while" is quite vague, I was accounting for Naesala being good

They've been on a pretty hot streak of good to great free units, there hasn't been a real dud in awhile.

EDIT: I remembered Leo lol.

Unless you're just talking character wise, then sure.
Haar - mediocre
Rutger - Mediocre
Panne - Mediocre
Naesala - good

So Naesala was the last good GHB

Leo - Bad
Loki - Bad
VTitania - Very bad
Camilla - Mediocre
Laegjarn - Mediocre
Cecilia - exceedingly good

None of these bar Titania has been Canas bad (and she at least is a rare unit type), but we've been on a streak of mostly mediocre free units.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I do realize "a while" is quite vague, I was accounting for Naesala being good

Haar - mediocre
Rutger - Mediocre
Panne - Mediocre
Naesala - good

So Naesala was the last good GHB

Leo - Bad
Loki - Bad
VTitania - Very bad
Camilla - Mediocre
Laegjarn - Mediocre
Cecilia - exceedingly good

None of these bar Titania has been Canas bad (and she at least is a rare unit type), but we've been on a streak of mostly mediocre free units.

My rankings are different, but I also forgot Haar.

Haar - Bad
Rutger - Good
Panne - Good
Naesala - Great

Leo - Bad
Loki - Fine
VTitania - Fine
Camilla - Fine
Laegjarn - Fine
Cecilia - Great

I was still forgetting some bad/fine ones.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
speaking of the free units --

which chars (that you can get with Greils) are considered the absolute BEST??

I don't do high-tier AR so I do not want to waste any Greils

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I feel V!Titania is fine because of her movement/weapon type. She's mediocre, yes, but honestly most ranged horses aren't great unless you're minmaxed or have a great prf. SM!Eirika is more minmaxed, and better than V!Titania, but not *that* much better. If you're going the bladetome route, Eirika only has 2 more speed on Titania.

Edit: I also think y'all underestimate Picnic Leo. While strictly worse than a 5*+10 Cecilia, his mixed bulk lends himself to TA3/raventome very well. And, as TA3/Raven becomes more necessary to handle Alm, Leo might become more common.

Status
Not open for further replies.