• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Happy to see more Dagger refines. I want to build a Dagger unit, but none of them really jump out at me.

I've been tempted by Matthew, Sothe, and Saizo, so maybe Saizo's refine will push me over the edge.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Question time: Who would you guys say is more useful between Lukas or Oboro? I have a +DEF -SPD Lukas and a +ATK Kagero that I could promote and give some merges. I'm thinking Oboro because her lance is anti-armor but I've seen videos of Lukas enduring all kinds of physical hits.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Question time: Who would you guys say is more useful between Lukas or Oboro? I have a +DEF -SPD Lukas and a +ATK Kagero that I could promote and give some merges. I'm thinking Oboro because her lance is anti-armor but I've seen videos of Lukas enduring all kinds of physical hits.
Depends on what you need. Lukas has higher defense and hp than Oboro, while she has better res and spd. Hence, Lukas tends to be better if you go for pure defensive tank and Oboro's better as mixed tank.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I'm just still waiting for a Cordelia prf
You and me both. I got the perfect asset/flaw Cordelia for a Firesweep Lance set but then Shigure happened so I wasted 20k feathers.
I hope she gets a better Brave Lance.

Depends on what you need. Lukas has higher defense and hp than Oboro, while she has better res and spd. Hence, Lukas tends to be better if you go for pure defensive tank and Oboro's better as mixed tank.
Mixed tank sounds nice. I want to have as many units as possible for when I finally decide to start ranking in Arena Assault.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Henry and Roy??? How are they buff or good looking? They're both scrawny twerps. Also, Roy is teenager.

You must be thinking of someone else.
hahaha dang scrawny twerps!

well Roy I don't know what he was originally like, never played his FE game. I just mean the newest Roy in FEH, the Legendary one that just came out? he seem pretty buff

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
hahaha dang scrawny twerps!

well Roy I don't know what he was originally like, never played his FE game. I just mean the newest Roy in FEH, the Legendary one that just came out? he seem pretty buff
Definitely not.

Also, I'm worried that you looked at Henry and thought "look how buff and handsome he is".

Quick reminder. This is Henry.

2a66y6r.png

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Definitely not.

Also, I'm worried that you looked at Henry and thought "look how buff and handsome he is".

Quick reminder. This is Henry.

2a66y6r.png
LOL!

well i think this is a bad photo of him, u know sometimes people have a bad photogenic day and/or bad angle

let me try to find some better photos of Henry, or his alts

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cordelia should be the last of the gen 1 lances to get a prf, all other lances need a refine more than her except effie, and I have a +10 effie and I like effie more so following my bias she should get a prf before Cordelia too
Besides Cordelia has 2 alts already, you cordelia fans are never satisfied.
You and me both. I got the perfect asset/flaw Cordelia for a Firesweep Lance set but then Shigure happened so I wasted 20k feathers.
I hope she gets a better Brave Lance.
Brave lance should be effie's

Oct 25, 2017
Alts that I'll never get to +10

and like need ever applies...Elincia, Cherche, Nino, Tharja, and Tana getting refines when the likes of Setsuna and Jakob have nothing.

Also brave lance is extremely tied to Cordelia. I'd take it on both her and Effie though.

also camilla, roy, Lucina, Takumi, Ephraim, Robin, and eirika have more alts than cordelia and refines...

Theres also the unfortunate reality that getting a prf for Cordelia would be a boon for scoring in Arena...

Last edited:

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Cordelia should be the last of the gen 1 lances to get a prf, all other lances need a refine more than her except effie, and I have a +10 effie and I like effie more so following my bias she should get a prf before Cordelia too
Besides Cordelia has 2 alts already, you cordelia fans are never satisfied.

Brave lance should be effie's
I mean a Brave Lance with more might and less speed penalty like Klein's refine. Effie doesn't need speed. If she got a Brave Lance refine, it should have something like built-in bold fighter. I also have several Effie's with good assets (+ATK, +DEF, +RES) so I wouldn't mind if she got a refine.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
also camilla, roy, Lucina, Takumi, Ephraim, Robin, and eirika have more alts than cordelia and refines...
Those are all lords or main characters tho, Cordelia isnt, you would have a better argument pointing out at Kagero
I mean a Brave Lance with more might and less speed penalty like Klein's refine. Effie doesn't need speed. If she got a Brave Lance refine, it should have something like built-in bold fighter. I also have several Effie's with good assets (+ATK, +DEF, +RES) so I wouldn't mind if she got a refine.
I was mostly joking, while I would love Effie to have a brave weapon refine I am fine with a slaying weapon too.

Last edited:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
irrelevant, like absolutely irrelevant

Tharja has 2 alts and a refine also

I still dont understand your obsessive need to try and rain on anyones parade when they are just stating a desire to want something anyway
Not irrelevant, cordelia is a side character, she having less than main characters is natural
Well I was just pointing out that cordelia has already enough love for a character that only has one chapter of relevance in the story, why not ask for characters that really need attention from the devs instead?

Oct 25, 2017
Not irrelevant, cordelia is a side character, she having less than main characters is natural
Well I was just pointing out that cordelia has already enough love for a character that only has one chapter of relevance in the story, why not ask for characters that really need attention from the devs instead?
because I care less about them?

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Add me to the pile that wishes for a Cordelia and Setsuna prf. I do believe Cordelia will definitely have her's in the form of a brave lance. That would certainly wrap up the brave weapon fliers lineup, which includes Elincia and Cherche. Eh but FS+ is just as good on her as well.

Debatable on what Setsuna could get. Guard bow is really not that suitable for her due to her defenses. I mean on one hand, a brave bow would though Klein already fills that niche unless she were to get a different refine.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the Arden prf.

C'mon. He's strong. And tough.

He should definitely get special fighter as an effect, seeing as he has a unique skill the guarantees follow ups on both phases. Oh and make it like Swordhardt's weapon where he attacks twice on both phases!

Speaking of Reinhardt, didn't really think about this before. The fact that Naga can give "effective against dragons" to any unit and Julius so happens to a weapon that essentially makes him a dragon unit.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f576168584b424f754d4f424738673d3d2d3530373635343333342e313530623233376666383038356163333835333931353637363036362e706e67

Now Julius will definitely not stand the sight of Reinhardt and Julius will be the one dying!

And fry cry in that Julius would have made for a great Reinhardt counter. This video still gives me the giggles!

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
There's some popular blues from the launch of the game that really make me questioning why they didn't get weapons and refinements yet. Effie and Nowi, for example.

Out of the heroes i want to have refinements, it's:
- Frederick and Beruka for green.
- Mia, YIke(s) (... sorry), Selena and Xander for red.
- Effie, Nowi and Mae for blue.
- Setsuna, Elise for colorless. Also Mist, give the poor girl a good weapon that she doesn't have to take the heat anymore

But before all those, i need a refinement for my dude Dorcas.

E:

Aaaaaaand i lost all my Escape Ladders already due to only getting hard counters for my new Astra team with Naga. Great. I really, really fucking hate this game sometimes.

I'll just slap Naga instead of Eir on my lame arse team with Ophelia and two dancers. If the game likes to punish me for actually trying to make a non-lame team, i'll just resort to lame arse shit and don't bother further.

Fuck.This.

Last edited:

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to F!Delthea I got to Arena T20 for the first time lol. Shame I'll drop immediately because L!Lucina is my only bonus unit and she's bad IVs and not built at all...

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
My first day in Astra went as expected. I got two victories (out of two battles), but had to give up two pots and one unit across both of them.

My three main comps are
  • a galeforce team featuring Finn, Silvia, and Mareeta and
  • A supertank Naga featuring marth, Julia, and Reyson. Naga's defenses aren't great, but she is the best tank on short notice who isn't also weak to Alm. Julia can be the tank instead for all mage teams.
  • An Ares team featuring Ares and Reinhardt. This team will need work, since Ares counters are fairly common.
My other two teams are my anti armor and anti flier *light* teams.

But my goal this week is try to do the best I can with these teams. Next project is giving Lachesis pain+ for armor teams and then think what other team would work well. I'll probably Astra bless Blyn for hit and run strats against flier comps.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I've been pretty lucky on this legendary banner. 5 full circles and I've gotten 4 5* but only one of them was new.

It's LRoy bonus rotation so I'm just smiting him into traps and letting Vantage do the work. It doesn't work against BLyn or Veronica but he takes almost no damage from them.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I feel silly for eagerly going out and getting a Naga but then not organizing an Astra team for AR in advance. Will probably end up moving W!Cecilia to Astra with Naga, and leave Helbindi with Eir. Maybe alternate Ophelia and Reinhardt or something. Will probably just ride out this season like all of the past Astra seasons and figure it out when Naga enters the rotation.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I feel silly for eagerly going out and getting a Naga but then not organizing an Astra team for AR in advance. Will probably end up moving W!Cecilia to Astra with Naga, and leave Helbindi with Eir. Maybe alternate Ophelia and Reinhardt or something. Will probably just ride out this season like all of the past Astra seasons and figure it out when Naga enters the rotation.

I guess that's the one upside I can look at. I've nobody to actually put on an astra team either, since I usually just use brave Lyn and Reinhardt (who are light blessed).

I could switch Veronica to astra I suppose but she wouldn't quite fill the niche in the same way.

Oct 25, 2017
And predictably, I was knocked down to AR T20 at the last minute. Ah well, at least the pressure's off.
I've also given no thought to who I should bless with Astra so it'll be a hold the line season for me.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Went with Naga, Naesala, Tibarn, and Reyson for my Astra core. I'm a bit worried about the lack of ranged damage, but bird movement makes up for it so far.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
After treating AR as an afterthought since its release, I finally decided to give it a shot at a more competitive level, figuring this banner was a good time to try taking it more seriously. So, I summoned a few Nagas and invested into a bunch of teams with units that have mostly been sitting on my bench until now:

I had to promote Anna, Naesala, and Mordecai to do this. I'm out of feathers to continue investing for now, which is why I have Micaiah subbed in for anti armor needs until I can build something else. But these teams are waaay better thought out/designed than anything I ever used in AR previously, so it's a good start.

Berkut

Oct 25, 2017
I actually made +10 Nino for Astra season, she accidentally killed everyone. I missed 4 pots. D:

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'll probably throw Caneighis into Light Season to replace W!Cecilia, although I am regretting keeping the +Def/-Res version instead of the +Res/-Def now. Kaden will help patch up his Res and keep him transformed, but he will probably need more.

I kinda want to build some more TA Raventome units, like FRobin or Lyon or whoever.

I guess that's the one upside I can look at. I've nobody to actually put on an astra team either, since I usually just use brave Lyn and Reinhardt (who are light blessed).

I could switch Veronica to astra I suppose but she wouldn't quite fill the niche in the same way.

Veronica would be interesting for Astra for the healing too, since that season is more likely to see Duma show up with his Upheaval. I guess Reyson or Leann can also be the alternate Eir too. You could swap in Louise to pair with Rein, perhaps.

And predictably, I was knocked down to AR T20 at the last minute. Ah well, at least the pressure's off.
I've also given no thought to who I should bless with Astra so it'll be a hold the line season for me.

Awww, man. I was pulling for ya after you had made that post. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.