• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Severa is a good excuse to give Selena an alt that doesn't suck and also her costume looks better, so I wouldn't mind it even if she's a red infantry. I'm not a big fan of seasonals tbh so I would prefer a regular alt.

Nah is some grade A+ fodder, I'll be throwing my tickets at her.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Update is up.

Elincia is the 3rd unit to have swift sparrow as a refine! Which looks great and ups her player phase.

Sweet! Oscar's weapon is a slaying lance! Its refine is some sort of joint skill but in drive form! Grants ATK/SPD +3 to infantry and cavalry allies within 2 spaces. Oscar is also granted this kind of buff when within 2 spaces of an infantry or cavalry ally.

Saizo's weapon is an all around smoke skill, inflicting -6 to all stats to target after attacking, as well as any foes within 2 spaces of target. Its refine is kind of like bonus doubler, except bonuses are granted based on current penalty of each of target's stats and calculates each stat independently.

Kagero's weapon loses out its unique infantry-effectiveness. But instead if Kagero's attack is greater than the foe's attack, you are essentially granted swift sparrow. Its refine is that if Kagero initiates combat, reduces foe's first attack by 50%.

All in all, probably one of the best lineups of weapon refines.

Last edited:

Berkut

Oct 25, 2017
Cynthia: Hero Chaser
Flying Lance
Firesweep L.+
Shove
Spd/Def Link 3 (4 star )
Drive Atk 2 (5 star )

aa7g9uyeef331.png

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I find spd/def link particularly useful to have around. Def/res and atk/spd links are generally better, but given speed tactics is rare, a link that gives speed is nice.

Deleted member 4208

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sad that Kagero loses her infantry effectiveness with her prf, but then I can see how it would be tough to keep that and give her something else. I might need to build a Saizo now though, damn!

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I'm not feeling the refines. Kagero losing infantry effectiveness is sad.

I mean... that was expected.

Infantry's balance has always been their immunity to effective damage, outside of dragons/beasts. Poison dagger exists, but it's 5 mt made it irrelevant. Introducing a 14 mt infantry effective weapon would have disrupted that balance, and if infantry became too powerful that effective damage was necessary... intsys wouldn't have given it out for free.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
And looks like we may have had a brand new character that was datamined.

And apparently according to more data mines, her name is (get a load of this) Thor! LMAO!

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Totally loki's sister
I guess they needed another camilla like character to drive sales

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cynthia has great art, a solid workable statline, some good base skills and likely retained her original VA. Can't wait to build my fav unit

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
random question -- does anyone know why they wrote the text of Kagero's Dart with the "Dagger 7" substitution text? they could have easily just wrote the verbiage directly

I don't see the point, is there some other reason for that?

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
yeah but I just mean it's not unrealistic lol
I never said it was.

I'm saying that queer characters should be made with queer players in mind, first and foremost. We don't exist for the pleasure of straight people to jerk off to.

I'm not opposed to straight people exploring their sexuality by viewing/indulging (or even participating in!) same sex content, but we're not your fetish material.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So, Thor is probably another mythic? Should we call her Natalie Portman? Will she beat Hel by smashing her weapon that looks like a mix of Mjölnir and Stormbreaker on her head?

Stats on the new units are okay, nothing too outstanding.
Nah could fall into that Garon niche, though Garon can prevent anti dragon damage on himself, and is easier to merge.
Kjelle ... Effie would be proud. Not sure if anyone on this banner will drop, but Kjelle is the only with one skill less than the others.
Brady and Yarne ... solid.

Will try for Nah at least. Iffy on Kjelle due to a possible drop.

New refinements are pretty good all around ... why is that not the case all the time, IS? Saizo with CC and fully merged could be nasty as heck. Though magic damage will probably seal the deal for him.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
random question -- does anyone know why they wrote the text of Kagero's Dart with the "Dagger 7" substitution text? they could have easily just wrote the verbiage directly

I don't see the point, is there some other reason for that?
I think they're trying to add keywords now, so in the future they can avoid having 8 paragraphs under a new weapon. It doesn't save a bunch of space right now, but I assume in the future they will continue to use keywords like this and eventually they won't have to write out the whole thing in the banner videos.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
So, Thor is probably another mythic? Should we call her Natalie Portman? Will she beat Hel by smashing her weapon that looks like a mix of Mjölnir and Stormbreaker on her head?

Stats on the new units are okay, nothing too outstanding.
Nah could fall into that Garon niche, though Garon can prevent anti dragon damage on himself, and is easier to merge.
Kjelle ... Effie would be proud. Not sure if anyone on this banner will drop, but Kjelle is the only with one skill less than the others.
Brady and Yarne ... solid.

Will try for Nah at least. Iffy on Kjelle due to a possible drop.

New refinements are pretty good all around ... why is that not the case all the time, IS? Saizo with CC and fully merged could be nasty as heck. Though magic damage will probably seal the deal for him.
Brady could drop.

Nanna had five skills too. Because healers need an assist to function, I think they're treated as if they had one less skill than they do.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Thor is definitely made with the straight male fanbase in mind and everyone that says otherwise is being disingenuous

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
FEH's version of Odin will be a bearded woman, probably :P

The first weekly banner gave a 4* +SPD -HP Reyson. Not too bad, you can't have too many dancers. He is a 5* +1 Reyson now.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, there's something funny about the TINY DRAGON CHILD being tankier than the fully armour clad lady.

Still, decent batch of units, Infantry getting a bit more support is always nice with more Rush access and Breath being possibly quite potent in the right teams.

...don't see who's demoting with those skill layouts though.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Green is so good to pull on... hopefully I can get a Reyson while pulling for Thor.

Outside of limited units, the new green characters in the permanent pool have been just okay but extremely overshadowed by the actually amazing units in the other colors. Reyson is good and I'm glad he became more accesible but, besides Lewin, I feel like there has not been a must have green unit, not even good fodder, added to 5* permanent pool.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Green used to be better when you could get random Distant Counter as pitybreaker.

Although green is about to get better when Yarne enters the pool. He's like a better L!Eirika in terms of fodder, being able to provide his Solo skill and Galeforce. That change to 4 inherits has been so nice for certain units.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I love this banner for old units. I got 2 Lindes and one Y.Tiki with a little more than 65 orbs. Well, luck probably played a big part in that, but the chances of getting the banner units are clearly higher than normal and I now know for sure that there will be eventually another rerun and will be able to save orbs for that. Last time I wasted 160 orbs just to get two Y.Tikis in the Voting Gauntlet banner.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what AR terrain to use now. They're all so underwhelming, which I guess is the point. Starting a map with impassable terrain along with defense buildings and 6 units ready to wreck you is pretty challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.