• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Soooo many pulls without a red orb. Now isn't THAT curious?

Got two reds, pity breaker Lene and pity breaker Swordhardt ... Swordhardt is at least +Atk, so i can at least replace my -Atk current one.

Dire luck otherwise, more 3* than 4*, and always the same and always the same hero after another. Olivia, Olivia, Olivia, Eirika, Eirika, Eirika, Lilina, Lilina, Lilina ... and so on.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Even though the twist at the end of the chapter isn't that shocking if you've paid attention, I'm still pretty into it.

It has some interesting ramifications™.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Even though the twist at the end of the chapter isn't that shocking if you've paid attention, I'm still pretty into it.

Yeah, been sorta expecting it a for a while but it's nice to be confirmed.

Thrasir is obviously Veronica, and I'm guessing Eir = Sharena.

Anyway, only netted a -Spd Mareeta with my ticket runs. New unit but the worst bane :(.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

Yeah, been sorta expecting it a for a while but it's nice to be confirmed.
lol I always find it curious when there's a gigantic crazy surprise in a movie/game and then everyone afterwards all say they already knew

how in the world would yall have guessed this, they don't look nothin alike even

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
lol I always find it curious when there's a gigantic crazy surprise in a movie/game and then everyone afterwards all say they already knew

how in the world would yall have guessed this, they don't look nothin alike even

No spoilers, but there were enough hints in the last chapter to see where they might be heading. Like, not saying I 100% saw it coming but knew it was a fairly possible option following all the threads.

Anyway, a final roll of the dice got me another Mareeta (neutral), a Yarne and 2 Kjelle.

...cool cool coolcoolcoolcool 4 5* units in one pull at 3% no biggie.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

In the last chapter, they mentioned that the empty Askr from the other world was just like the one of their world, down to the stores, so it wasn't ancient Askr, and then there was the monument with Sharena's favorite flowers.

I had completely overlooked Veronica though and was only suspicious about Alfonse.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
In the last chapter, they mentioned that the empty Askr from the other world was just like the one of their world, down to the stores, so it wasn't ancient Askr, and then there was the monument with Sharena's favorite flowers.

I had completely overlooked Veronica though and was only suspicious about Alfonse.

I had completely forgotten about the red one as well until this chapter so you're not alone! When they did the reveal it clicked into place that Lif wasn't the only Hel child, so figure the other two will have analogues.

If FE wanna put a REAL twist in then reveal Hel to be an Anna and finally grace her with some kind of alt.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
My take, spoilered.

If i had to guess, the story will probably move to Hel and Eir being one being split up in two entities.

Think Ashera and Yune, and like in PoR/RD the key to defeat Hel will be to restore their unity.

This heart thing from today's chapter probably was the reason why Hel and Eir were split up.

Also Forging Bonds ... yeah, nothing screams "reliable ally" like a child dragon that *sometimes just has the urge to rampage and destroy things*. Meanwhile, her mother "I WANNA PLAAAAAAY!" and "IS SHE ANGRY BECAUSE I ATE HER CANDY?!?!?!".

Whoever Nah's dad is, he has issues that his daughter inherited.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Outside of limited units, the new green characters in the permanent pool have been just okay but extremely overshadowed by the actually amazing units in the other colors. Reyson is good and I'm glad he became more accesible but, besides Lewin, I feel like there has not been a must have green unit, not even good fodder, added to 5* permanent pool.

I was more referring to how it's easier to get a 5 star in green as opposed to the pool itself.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

I mean you don't have to believe it, but the twist was obvious as Bruno being the missing order of heroes member. People had guessed it at least last month if not earlier.

As for they don't look alike: untrue. Lif is probably the Alfonse from the book 3 opening cutscene. This is from may:
feo6ss8nsmx21.png

Lif shares at least one of Alfonse attack poses, for example. Thrasir does the same with Veronica too, so...

Actually looking, people called it in jokey memes as far back as book 3s first or second chapter, though obviously they couldn't explain how. It just became blatantly obvious who he was with the leaving sharenas flowers at her grave last month

My take, spoilered.

If i had to guess, the story will probably move to Hel and Eir being one being split up in two entities.

Think Ashera and Yune, and like in PoR/RD the key to defeat Hel will be to restore their unity.

This heart thing from today's chapter probably was the reason why Hel and Eir were split up.

Ah, the tubba blubba gambit. It's probably something on those lines, yeah.

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
About the spoiler above:

I don't think the part with the summoner not being there is right. If the summoner wasn't there, Askr would've likely lost to Embla's invasion on Book 1, or at the very latest would've been burned to ash by Surtr.

The chapter today said that Askr and Embla joined forces against Hel and for doing this Heart thing. Bet that Lif and Thrasir were made like this due to that sin that the notes have stated?

I mean, if you look at Ghostav, he basically looks like his regular self, a bit grey-ish skin and red eyes, but he doesn't have those visible bone trait that the others have. So that's why i think that Lif and Thrasir look like this due to a curse.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
About the spoiler above:

I don't think the part with the summoner not being there is right. If the summoner wasn't there, Askr would've likely lost to Embla's invasion on Book 1, or at the very latest would've been burned to ash by Surtr.

The chapter today said that Askr and Embla joined forces against Hel and for doing this Heart thing. Bet that Lif and Thrasir were made like this due to that sin that the notes have stated?

I mean, if you look at Ghostav, he basically looks like his regular self, a bit grey-ish skin and red eyes, but he doesn't have those visible bone trait that the others have. So that's why i think that Lif and Thrasir look like this due to a curse.

yeah the speculation there is probably wrong regarding that with what we know now, but like I said it was from last month. It's either from the effects of being bound to Hel or from the spell that alternate timeline Alfonse and Veronica used to try and stop Hel.

Gustav had only been a servant of Hel for a short time whereas this Alfonse has presumably been so for years, so it could just be the physical effects take time to appear.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Saved up the orbs from the Arena run, the chapter, the quests and their Chain Challenges and did a few more pulls because while i should, i didn't know it better.

Got a Kjelle, +Atk / -Def. Of course Atk is a superboon. She's basically a slightly merged Effie in terms of stats at unmerged levels, but unlike her, she also comes with usesable Res. Damn she could be tanky with her default weapon at high merges. Now i hope she will drop, if anyone will.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Saved up the orbs from the Arena run, the chapter, the quests and their Chain Challenges and did a few more pulls because while i should, i didn't know it better.

Got a Kjelle, +Atk / -Def. Of course Atk is a superboon. She's basically a slightly merged Effie in terms of stats at unmerged levels, but unlike her, she also comes with usesable Res. Damn she could be tanky with her default weapon at high merges. Now i hope she will drop, if anyone will.

I mean the only thing that could make it unlikely for her to be demoted is that she has BF and an AR skill.

And that story twist!

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017

I'm building my +Res one as an anti-Dragon unit with Svalinn Shield to see how that holds up (plus I have no DC fodder lol). Would prefer her to have Vengeful over Bold Fighter for it, but will see how it goes as a dual phase build for now I guess. With a Res Refine she'd be hitting 42 Res before buffs on the enemy phase so she'll hopefully be difficult to take down with extra support.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I missed on all of my free summons. Was trying to get a random Yarne, but was forced to pull red on 4/5.

The new Three Houses trailer is getting me hyped for when they get added to FEH. I wonder if they're going to include Byleth in the initial banner? If they give him a sword, they'd had all 4 colors covered.

Oct 25, 2017
tickets did me well. I was pretty fucking annoyed to see brave hector again. The bastard already interrupted my attempts at gettinga Naga IV fix, but then somehow I still ended up getting Kjelle. 4 tickets + free pull + 2 extra blue orbs (so 8 orbs spent) netted me 2 5*s and a +ATK Mae which will be great to merge my +SPD into so I can build her into a vantage blade tome.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I guess I'll go blue with my tickets and maybe spend some orbs. The reruns are more tempting right now.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
New event calendar up.

Definitely going to have our first free summer hero via TT.

A focus banner on Chill skills.

Edit: Referred to a banner that was already running lol!

Last edited:

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
We have another mystery banner. Gamepress said four banners were datamined, and now we have a calendar we can see the next update is on the 19th. That means that fourth banner can't be weekly revival 3.

Three of those banners are Heroes of Future Past, New Power, and Weekly Revival 2.

There's six featured characters on rokkr sieges: l!eirika can't appear as a focus outside of legendary banners and kagero is on the new power; the other four are y!tiki, klein, barst, and clair. I think there will be a banner for those four.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
My first free summon was the bunny. He is -SPD but who cares, he is Atk/Spd Solo + Galeforce fodder.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh another Tap Battle Encore ... make new ones good grief. Shouldn't be too hard.

And what myster banner are you guys talking about? The one on June 20th? That's pretty much this years summer banner 1. I mean, the other summer banner revivals should be a clear hint. ^^

Expecting Tharja on one of the two summer banners. Although her main outfit already looks like a beach dress ... so does her Winter outfit. Full armor summer Tharja!

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
We have another mystery banner. Gamepress said four banners were datamined, and now we have a calendar we can see the next update is on the 19th. That means that fourth banner can't be weekly revival 3.

Three of those banners are Heroes of Future Past, New Power, and Weekly Revival 2.

There's six featured characters on rokkr sieges: l!eirika can't appear as a focus outside of legendary banners and kagero is on the new power; the other four are y!tiki, klein, barst, and clair. I think there will be a banner for those four.

They're had Eir on a non-Mythic banner so it's not impossible for L!Eirika to be on one too. Especially as that potential banner line it is a bit grim :|.

But agree with Bonejack, it'll likely be the Summer Banner re-run so everyone can get their Lilith Floatie.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
You got that mixed up. The one on June 20th is the new, 2019 summer banner no. 1. The re-runs are acutally listed for both the 2017 and 2018 ones shortly after the new special heroes one. ^^

June, summer banner 1
July, summer banner 2
August, summer festival banner (dance dance revolution) and the new brave heroes banner

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Ahhh so they are. Phrasing of the Special Heroes one flung me as I just saw the two Summer names ha ha.

So yeah, might be a Rokkr one then! Hopefully with a bit better 5* star selection. Pulling 5* Barst is a frightening prospect.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I think we're all talking into the wrong direction. ^^

There's two new special heroes banners, one on June 20th, one on July 9th. These are new, and the 2017 and 2018 re-runs for the respective first summer banners are listed in name there. July schedule will have the second summer banners of 2017 and 2018 listed as a re-run.

Set your expectations that both of those new special heroes banners are summer banners. I doubt that there will be a banner for the Rokkr raids.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm curious about those banners for the two upcoming TT+. Normally i thought they're both summer themed, as the latest TTs always were themed around their respective seasonal banner ... and the first summer banners from 2017 and 2018 are having their own re-run next to the new summer banner 1 of 2019.

Either the TTs have some sort of a mixed theme, or aren't really connected to the summer banners. Otherwise, all possible banners that would feature the bonus summer heroes are running during the TTs timeframe.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
And what myster banner are you guys talking about? The one on June 20th? That's pretty much this years summer banner 1. I mean, the other summer banner revivals should be a clear hint.
There are four banners scheduled between now and the next update per the datamine. Those banners are:
- awakening kids
- new power
- weekly revival
- unknown fourth banner

So what's the fourth banner? It's a rerun banner of sorts, but a rerun of what?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
There are four banners scheduled between now and the next update per the datamine. Those banners are:
- awakening kids
- new power
- weekly revival
- unknown fourth banner

So what's the fourth banner? It's a rerun banner of sorts, but a rerun of what?

Just as i was refreshing the thread. ^^

June 20th banner is summer banner 2019-1, July 9th banner is summer banner 2019-2.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The next new heroes banner being only im july makes me believe it wil be a 3 houses promo, probably the younger versions of the 3 main lords, what would mean no demotes probably

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Did you even read? I'm not talking about the special heroes banner. I'm talking about the four banners datamimed in the last update

Dude, June 20th is literally next week, that's when the next in-game update drops. It very likely IS the special heroes banner. There's not going to be a banner shadow drop, it would be on the schedule without any details but "new heroes", "special heroes" or "summoning focus". It also pretty likely that the space for this special heroes banner is made available before the update that unlocks the banner drops.

If this would be a Rokkr banner or something, why would IS play hide and seek? Rokkr stuff is known, it's a game-mode that seemingly has no focus on certain heroes that the player has to use iirc, schedule has no secret banner and the next unknown banner on the schedule that doesn't have a name or theme like the other three you mentioned is the summer one coming up.

The next new heroes banner being only im july makes me believe it wil be a 3 houses promo, probably the younger versions of the 3 main lords, what would mean no demotes probably

Almost wanted to say that IS doesn't usually make new heroes banners during summer, save for the seasonals and the brave heroes, but yeah, with Three Houses in July, the younger lords releasing then is likely.

End of the month, i'd guess, so it spreads into August until the brave heroes banner.

E: Scratch that, we got new heroes banners in both summer months last year and in 2017... maybe i was thinking of main story chapters ...

Last edited:

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Dude, June 20th is literally next week, that's when the next in-game update drops. It very likely IS the special heroes banner. There's not going to be a banner shadow drop, it would be on the schedule without any details but "new heroes", "special heroes" or "summoning focus". It also pretty likely that the space for this special heroes banner is made available before the update that unlocks the banner drops.

If this would be a Rokkr banner or something, why would IS play hide and seek? Rokkr stuff is known, it's a game-mode that seemingly has no focus on certain heroes that the player has to use iirc, schedule has no secret banner and the next unknown banner on the schedule that doesn't have a name or theme like the other three you mentioned is the summer one coming up

If that were the case, why were there four banners datamimed in the last update?

You can read the datamine for yourself:

Z1TWiIC_d.jpg

The first weekly revival wasn't on the schedule either, and we knew of its existence (albeit, not its focuses or any other details) through a datamine. So IntSys does shadow drop rerun banners.

Nor do I think the fourth banner is weekly revival 3; that's scheduled after the next update drops.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
The weekly re-runs aren't on schedule because they're part of an extended event and were dated via Feh Channel.

If your mystery banner is anything, literally ANYTHING else than the upcoming special heroes banner, it's nothing more but a random re-run of old heroes. But these actually would be on the schedule as a "Summoning Focus: XXX".

Again, space allocated for upcoming summoning focuses is pretty much including the summer one next week. Until then there's one banner scheduled, and one weekly re-run.

Any banner after June 20th, inlcuding the TT+ banner, will have space allocated in that in-game update. Next time after June 20th for an update, be it app and/or in-game is either some sort of bugfix, or the scheduled one prior to July 9th.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah - bows and daggers can be shared between colors like breath weapons now.
Like how Fae could get Lightning Breath from Nowi/ATiki despite being green and them being blue/red, units like Fiona/Ylgr can get Poison Dagger from Kagero.
ok thx pal!

I'm looking for another Poison Dagger char since Kagero got a special weapon now

Poison Dagger can be pretty good in Arena Assault against enemy teams with 4 infantry

Status
Not open for further replies.