• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2017
Free/Ticket pulls tracker:

Day 1: Daily - 5* Rhajat; Hero Fest: Free Pull - 4* Lucius; Ticket - 5* Nailah
Day 2: Daily - 4* Cherche; 2017 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 3* Nino; 2018 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 4* Clair, Hero Fest Ticket - 5* Surtr
Day 3: Daily - 4*Athena; Weekly - 3* Caeda; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Gordin
Day 4: Daily - 4* Jagen; Savage Blow Banner - 3* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Fae (I got another Nailah with 4 orbs)
Day 5: Daily - 4* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 4* Gunter

Jester37

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't like Aether Raids. Got demoted in AR rank from 12 to 11, so did a couple to try and reboost my rank and lost 4 in a row. Fuck.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Have had a surprisingly bad streak of luck on free pulls (feels like it's been forever since scoring one) but got random pity-breaker Keaton with my last summon ticket. No Sturdy Impact for me, but at least Keaton is new.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Sothis on Infernal sure was annoying to clear. Bless BRoy and Desperation. Not even going to try Abyssal lol

Wish they'd make Desperation into a seal so I could replace it with Lull Spd/Def. Enough with the useless Bond and Brazen seals!

Oct 25, 2017
My Hero Fest banner final results:
Free) 4* Kaze
T1) 4* Clarine
T2) 4* Sakura
T3) 4* Jeorge
T4) 5* Nailah
T5) 5* Ayra (!)

My fourth random Ayra.

alcheim

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
This game is really doing its best to make me hate it... so I'm just gonna vent my frustrations.

Spent all AR stamina trying to get a win, and lost all matches due to armor delay tactics. I guess I need to change my offense team.

Used up all free orbs and tickets and nothing but 3 / 4 star fodder on herofest banner. Also reached 5.25% rate on 3 houses banner only to be pity broken by Nah; and I didnt get a single focus unit from it.

At least I managed to clear Abyssal Sothis with the usual Celica cheering squad approach.

Finished my +10 W.Cecilia build, so now it's time for the next project, maybe Beruka or Boey since I've got 10 copies of them already.

What's everyone's +10 projects these days?

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I'm trying to do +10s for each Arena season, so I've got 10 +10 projects on the go right now. I keep meaning to sit down with the arena calc to see if I want to go straight to +10 or just boost everyone equally.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This game is really doing its best to make me hate it... so I'm just gonna vent my frustrations.

Spent all AR stamina trying to get a win, and lost all matches due to armor delay tactics. I guess I need to change my offense team.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. :(
At least they refill a lot of you Aether in the week, generally fast than you get dinged on defenses. You can get it back.

Honestly, have no clue. I've kinda bored by a lot of the available refines and easily mergeable units. Thought about making a Seliph, but made Ares instead last month and don't want to do another DC red unit build next. Maybe I'll spend Grails on Aversa or Naesala or something.

I don't really mind putting this game on the backburner (in terms of effort and mental energy) since Three Houses is going on.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I'm done. I got what I wanted but not completely.
Orbs spent: 571
Focus Heroes: Surtr x4, Nailah x1, Tibarn x1
Pity breakers: Ranulf x1, Myrrh x1, Sonya x1, Lewyn x1, Helbindi x1, Kaden x1

The best boon I got for Surtr was +DEF. I really wanted +ATK so I'm leaving him at +9 for the time being.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
For armor teams, I use a pain+/sb6 healer. Ethlyn in light and Lachesis in astra since they have dazzling (Nanna is my main healer, but she has witchy wand, so don't want her to use pain). It works well.

As for my +10 projects?

• Ares is done and has been since february. I've probably gotten enough to make another +10
  • Arvis is done and has been since around the same time.
  • Seliph is at +10, but not strictly done since I want to change his IV.
  • Tailtiu is at +9 and hopeful I'll get my final merge when going for Julia at the end of the month
  • Finn is coming along but at 400 grails for +7 so will come to a stall. But it's been worth it, those merges go far.
  • Nanna is at +7 and has been stuck there since... whenever caineghis came out.
  • Reinhardt is at +6. Don't care much about Rein, he's good, but idk, he's just reinhardt. My astra carry though. Praise be to him.
  • Silvia is at +5. Since she's perhaps the only accessible dancer who dodge fjorm, I really want more of her.
  • Lachesis is stuck at +1 and has been sicne last year. I literally have only pulled 2 lachesis, like ever. Rip.
Saias, Jamke, and Julius get a free merge before they officially become grail projects, so that's neat. They'll be at +4, +4, and +5 respectively (Julius has an extra merge since I was able to get him from the grail shop before his ghb revival, and didn't start the game until after his first ghb).

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck it. Here is in all his glory. My first +10+5 5* exclusive hero (build not final):
SEj3tWoh.png

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Did 25 pulls on the Three Houses banner before it expired and got 3 Byleths and a Dimitri! Very first pull was a +atk/-hp Byleth which I'll be keeping, while the other two will make for some insane fodder for my Nino and another unit I haven't decided on yet...

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Insaaaane luck. Free pull on Changing Winds on a red orb was a 4* Olivia. Pulled on the single green orb in the same session, because why not ... +Atk / -Res HIL-DA. Sure, didn't really aim for her, but i'll take a maybe perfect IV (?) one.
Then within the rest of my ~65 saved up free orbs i got a +Spd / -Def Hubert and got a spare +Spd Fallen Celica.

My buddy wrote again, and he had some super luck too. Got the Petra he wanted within 20 orbs, +Atk even, and then went to red too for Hubert. Got a bunch of off-focus, though unlikely for him with great IVs, +Atk Tibarn, +Atk Zelgius, +Def Shiro and finally a +Res Hubert.

Something is off, normally neither i nor him have that much luck.

The tickets from the Forging Bonds will go to blue for a shot at Petra, though i won't be sad if that doesn't work out.

Since the mass amount of armor units in AA is still haunting me, i've decided that my next regular merge project will be Athena. I started merging her when she demoted to 3* - 4* up to +5 and then somehow went to other 3* - 4* heroes, but i just had her inherit an Armor Smasher, Stury Blow and will now finish her before starting Beruka.

Btw. Beruka, +Def or +Atk? I plan on focusing on her weapon and refinement, so it's either Sol or Aether as the special to keep her HP up. +Atk would make sense in this case to get more HP back, +Def makes her not even fear archers without Iote's Shield though.

E: Just made some quick runs in the mass duel sim ... i actually think that +Spd is Huberts best boon. Near +Atk Lilina tier Atk together with enough Spd to actually double enemies is some nutty combination.

E2: Literally the first ticket gave me a Petra! -Atk, but nothing to really complain. It was, ironically, also Petra's bond ticket reward.

Last edited:

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Even by fe heroes standards, that was a mediocre story chapter. Didn't learn anything we didn't already know and the story barely moved forward at all.

Nov 7, 2017
Free/Ticket pulls tracker:

Day 1: Daily - 5* Rhajat; Hero Fest: Free Pull - 4* Lucius; Ticket - 5* Nailah
Day 2: Daily - 4* Cherche; 2017 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 3* Nino; 2018 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 4* Clair, Hero Fest Ticket - 5* Surtr
Day 3: Daily - 4*Athena; Weekly - 3* Caeda; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Gordin
Day 4: Daily - 4* Jagen; Savage Blow Banner - 3* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Fae (I got another Nailah with 4 orbs)
Day 5: Daily - 4* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 4* Gunter
Day 6: Daily - 5* Dorcas; Changing Winds Banner - 4* Reyson (Got Hubert in the same circle)

GustyGardner

Oct 27, 2017
Goddamn, I am one lucky boi. Got a free Hector Distant Counter on the Dorcas banner and a free Mercedes with a summoning ticket.

This is all leading up to to some horrendous luck on the Brave heroes banner, isn't it?

Jester37

Oct 25, 2017

Used up all free orbs and tickets and nothing but 3 / 4 star fodder on herofest banner. Also reached 5.25% rate on 3 houses banner only to be pity broken by Nah; and I didnt get a single focus unit from it.

At least I managed to clear Abyssal Sothis with the usual Celica cheering squad approach.

Finished my +10 W.Cecilia build, so now it's time for the next project, maybe Beruka or Boey since I've got 10 copies of them already.

Damn, sorry to hear about the AR matches, same happened to me yesterday and it sucks :/

+10 project atm is Lon'qu currently at +5. Afterwards gonna work on either Est or Robin (M), since the game doesn't want to drop Nowi at all anymore.

Edit: Just did the daily banner and pulled 2 Nowi's. Goddammit lmao.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Day 1: 3* Cherche
Day 2: 3* Jakob
Day 3: 3* Kagero
Day 4: 3* Catria
Day 5: 4* Gaius
Day 6: 3* Raigh

And no one demoted from the 3H banner. Eh figured considering the characters carry value in their skills.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
What tier are you in? I can get debuffed to hell and still win with just auto battling most of the time. The AI is simply awful and passive. The only exception is Sutr who doesn't need to do anything to be OP. Maybe Duma as well.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Day 1: 3* Cherche
Day 2: 3* Jakob
Day 3: 3* Kagero
Day 4: 3* Catria
Day 5: 4* Gaius
Day 6: 3* Raigh

And no one demoted from the 3H banner. Eh figured considering the characters carry value in their skills.

Oh hey, that's where my shit luck from the last time went. I spiced it up by making it a variant of that 12th days of christmas song. ;D

And about no demote ... *pretendstobeschocked.gif*

Was always the most likely outcome.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Not even getting the colours I want on the free pulls but I did get my first Surtr from Hero Fest. +Atk to boot.

I have Silvia at +9 and waiting for a Spd boon to finish it. After that... I have a few Reyson, and on and off again projects like Titania and L'arachel who are partially merged up. There are also the 4*+10 I recently promoted like Est and Cherche but they're at almost max HM so I'm less inclined to use them, plus their playstyles are a bit tedious.

AR isn't that hard unless you're trying for the top 1000. A team with double Eir/Naga, a dancer, a buffer, and a super tank can get you pretty far. IS has yet to increase the fortress level so there's no advantage there, but the maps are open enough that most offense teams can succeed even on a 5v6.

In T21 I rarely see armour delay anymore. As mentioned, razzle dazzle can chip away, or just field a pure offense team (nuking mages, ranged cavalry, galeforce) to punch through it.

Speaking of AI, one match I had was the beast setup with Reyson and Leanne behind Tibarn and Naesala, and a LAlm and LAzura off to the side. I sniped the two Galeforce beasts, and due to attack priority the dancing beasts moved first, blocking LAlm from swooping in and wiping my team. From there it was easy to take out Alm and kite the dancers while breaking pots.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
My daily banner gave another 5 * Lugh. I'll probably use him as future rally res up fodder. And my free summon on changing winds was Hilda, which I did not expect. Dunno how I'll use her, she had great fodder with both solo and NFU.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
My daily banner gave another 5 * Lugh. I'll probably use him as future rally res up fodder. And my free summon on changing winds was Hilda, which I did not expect. Dunno how I'll use her, she had great fodder with both solo and NFU.

An axe infantry unit with a prf weapon and NFU brings you handily through the two Arena seasons of the new heroes being bonus units. "What Wary Fighter?" ^^

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Tried so hard sniping for Summer Camilla beforehand, yet it didn't take me much orbs to get my first Summer F!Corrin. HP+/ATK- so not the essential IVs, but really wanted this version anyhow.

Will just see if I'm lucky to get anything else on the hero's fest banner.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Well the new chapter was very meh. Thrasir had nothing new to offer.

Day 1: 4* Sully.
Day 2: 4* Gordin.
Day 3: 4* Eirika.
Day 4: 4* Cecilia (and random 5* FKana on Savage Blow).
Day 5: 4* Sothe.
Day 6: 5* Ryoma.

First 5* from the event! Hopefully not the only one haha.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm using Forging Bonds to level up my new 5*s, and with the double XP event added with the usual XP boost this event gives, I'm leveling up with pretty much every kill. I don't think I've ever seen leveling this fast.

Still haven't decided which +10 to work on next, Kronya will be a while as she's not on the grail shop yet. Maybe Soleil as I've got almost enough copies for her, but I'd like to know if she's getting a prf.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
got two fallen tikis so I'm happy
now to save up for Linde in september.
it's gonna be real tough having to skip this Legendary Julia banner. I want her a lot and the blue pool is really good, but I can't imagine getting a better opportunity to get my Linde to +10 than the 4% banner

Nov 7, 2017
got two fallen tikis so I'm happy
now to save up for Linde in september.
it's gonna be real tough having to skip this Legendary Julia banner. I want her a lot and the blue pool is really good, but I can't imagine getting a better opportunity to get my Linde to +10 than the 4% banner

I gotta ask. Why do you have a Lillina avatar instead of Linde?

alcheim

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Damn, sorry to hear about the AR matches, same happened to me yesterday and it sucks :/

+10 project atm is Lon'qu currently at +5. Afterwards gonna work on either Est or Robin (M), since the game doesn't want to drop Nowi at all anymore.

Edit: Just did the daily banner and pulled 2 Nowi's. Goddammit lmao.

Ranting on Era definitely works.

What tier are you in? I can get debuffed to hell and still win with just auto battling most of the time. The AI is simply awful and passive. The only exception is Sutr who doesn't need to do anything to be OP. Maybe Duma as well.

I've been stuck on tier 20 for roughly 5 seasons now.

Speaking of Surtr, I fought against a team of Veronica + 5 Surtrs with two Surts at +10... just had to laugh at that one because I only had a single red unit to counter it, and I managed to defeat all Surtrs; but Veronica managed to run out the clock

Last edited:

Deleted member 4208

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No luck on the free summon tickets and I don't want to spend too many more orbs. I just remembered that the Amelia revival banner is coming soon. I'd like to get two more to get her to +10 but CYL3 is coming soon... gonna be a tough call.

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping my Three Houses luck would continue, since I got a -HP +ATK Edelgard on my last ticket, and got a -DEF+ATK Sothis on my second session. I wanted Petra the most, would go for Hilda when there was no blue org since she's cute.

Well, similar to Edelgard, got a -DEF+RES Hilda in a session without blues, on my last ticket. Kept going for a while with no signs of Petra, until I got a session with 3 reds and 2 grays. Of course I called it and got a -HP + RES Hubert on the org I choose -.-
Kept going for a while more, spent close to 200 orbs and no Petra in sight... And I don't even have a switch so I don't even know I'll like her...
Got my first Tana tho!

Meanwhile, I've been keeping tabs on the 3*~4* pool heroes I have and how close to being able to +10 them. With this journey I'm now sitting at:

Already +10 - 6 (one of them I have enough to do another +10
Enough - 50
1 Missing - 17
2 Missing - 14
3 Missing - 7
4 Missing - 7
5 Missing - 1
6 Missing - 4
7 Missing - 2
8 Missing - 1
9 Missing - 1
10 Missing - 1
Don't have - 1 (of course it's the most recent one, Brady)

We have 112 heroes in that pool, so that means I can +10 exactly half of that pool, and I'm not far off of being able to do it to the other half. Yay :')

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017

New schedule~

Another Special Heroes banner after CYL3. Most likely the new Performing Arts banner.

P.S. "Armored Strike"?

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Can we stop doing these banners.
Honestly outside Summer, xmas and Halloween I think all other banners get repetitive fast after the first one

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Absolutely no luck from the summoning tickets.

Meanwhile, fuck was the chain challenge for chapter 9 and 10 brutal! Probably the most I had in awhile!

But ultimately this lineup is wear I managed it:

Team 1: L!Ike /w QR2 on b slot, swap and fierce stance seal

Reinhardt /w reposition, Moonbow, DB3, Lancebreaker, and quicken pulse.

L!Azura /w Moonbow and guidance

Eir #1 /w swap and drive res seal

Team 2: Tibarn /w reposition and ATK +3 seal (since mine doesn't have the ATK boon)

Reyson /w WOM and drive SPD seal

Leanne /w drive ATK seal

L!Eliwood /w reposition, Moonbow and chill speed seal. Mostly acted as a cheerleader to help buff Tibarn.

Team 3: Hríd /w reposition and heavy blade seal.

Bowcina /w Moonbow, Harding Bearing and ATK/RED link.

Surtr /w swap and distant defense seal

Eir #2 /w reposition and res tactic seal

First 2 teams significantly went through most of the maps up to the last one. Team 3 pretty much did the rest after the beast team dealt with Petra and that first sword unit.

Oct 25, 2017

New schedule~

Another Special Heroes banner after CYL3. Most likely the new Performing Arts banner.
That Tempest Trials placement is interesting - if it's attached to the CYL banner, it means the free unit won't be a seasonal alt. They haven't done that in a while. Maybe they'll do reruns like they did almost exactly one year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.