• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
It may mean that the TT doesn't get a free unit because we already pick a free CYL3 hero so everybody has a bonus unit.
Or maybe it'll be Masked Marth again 🤷‍♂️

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Giving out another masked marth would be an utter travesty when they could give grails out instead, which exist entirely so they don't need to worry about rerunning TT units, so I hope not.

The best case scenario would be that the unit who placed fifth (Anna?) gets a free TT unit.

If they make a 2/2 banner I might forgive the banner

As if they know how to do that when they have any other option. The current three houses banner should have written itself, but they still found time to snub Dedue.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Man Awakening Anna as a free unit would be a nice surprise. It would be a nice consolation for a character that long been deprived of alts. If that were the case, the rest of the characters following Anna would consist of OG!Bruno, OG!Louise and Jill for a hypothetical brave redux banner for this year.

But mostly expecting a rerun.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Dunno, IS sure knows they can earn $ with other FE games Anna's and alts for her. Plus then you have some people complain about Anna being locked out of IVs.

Since it "feels" like that the CYL 3 heroes and that TT are the grand finale of the summer events, i could really see this being one of those TT that includes previous TT heroes. Maybe the Book 2 ones?

Does anyone know what the "latest" hero in the previous rerun TT was?

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Joshua was the latest one, IIRC: it was "Marth", Clive, Tobin, Black Knight, Arden, and Joshua.

They've already plugged an Att Tactic seal that doesn't exist yet, though, so this won't be a rerun TT.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Joshua was the latest one, IIRC: it was "Marth", Clive, Tobin, Black Knight, Arden, and Joshua.

They've already plugged an Att Tactic seal that doesn't exist yet, though, so this won't be a rerun TT.

Ah good old intern fucked up again? Well that's that then. I'm actually surprised that IS is close to finishing a whole skill-line for seals. Only Spd Tactic missing, but i guess that will be missing for a long time.

If the TT unit really is one from the runner-ups of the CYL votes, let's give Bruno a shot. Including shirt-bursting special/damaged art, of course. ^^

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Day 1: 3* Cherche
Day 2: 3* Jakob
Day 3: 3* Kagero
Day 4: 3* Catria
Day 5: 4* Gaius
Day 6: 3* Raigh
Day 7: 3* Sophia

And hah! ATK Tactic coming as a Sacred Seal?! That would just leave SPD Tactic.

Edit: Ok, so it seems this Tips and Tricks video showed Petra having ATK Tactic equipped. Around the 2 minute mark.

Last edited:

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
There's two marks against a hypothetical chaos named 2:
  • The attack tactic seal. CN replaced seals with rerun units, so where does the attack seal come from?
  • TT banner. The next five TT units are NY Corrin, Marisa, LA!Eliwood, Gerome, and Finn. How do they make a banner off that? 🤔
I'm expecting masked marth as the eternal filler or *maybe* Anna since it's complicated.

Nov 7, 2017
Free/Ticket pulls tracker:

Day 1: Daily - 5* Rhajat; Hero Fest: Free Pull - 4* Lucius; Ticket - 5* Nailah
Day 2: Daily - 4* Cherche; 2017 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 3* Nino; 2018 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 4* Clair, Hero Fest Ticket - 5* Surtr
Day 3: Daily - 4*Athena; Weekly - 3* Caeda; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Gordin
Day 4: Daily - 4* Jagen; Savage Blow Banner - 3* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Fae (I got another Nailah with 4 orbs)
Day 5: Daily - 4* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 4* Gunter
Day 6: Daily - 5* Dorcas; Changing Winds Banner - 4* Reyson (Got Hubert in the same circle)
Day 7: Daily - 3* Ares

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Were colored bows and daggers added soon-ish after they first talked specifically about cololess daggers and colorless bows? Legit don't know anymore.

Last edited:

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Were colored bows and daggers added soon-ish after they first talked specifically about cololess daggers and colorless bows? Legit don't know anymore.
IIRC it was soon-ish. Same also happened when people discovered the colorless dragon icon on a datamine just before FGrima was added.

Daily pulls:

Day 1: 4* Sully.
Day 2: 4* Gordin.
Day 3: 4* Eirika.
Day 4: 4* Cecilia (and random 5* FKana on Savage Blow).
Day 5: 4* Sothe.
Day 6: 5* Ryoma.
Day 7: 4* Catria.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
IIRC it was soon-ish. Same also happened when people discovered the colorless dragon icon on a datamine just before FGrima was added.

Well then we're about to get colored staves soon. Bet the summer festival will have one instead of being all dancers.

We're still waiting for legendary staves that isn't freaking BVeronica lol

Loki, Bridal Fjorm, the upcoming Brave Camilla. Or do you mean prf weapons for current heroes with refinements?

Oct 25, 2017
I put way too many orbs trying for a second Summer Camilla, just to merge her into my current one so that all of her seasonal alts are +1'd. Balance is important, dang it.
Got me a bunch of Silas copies though, so at least I'm good for Repositions.
There's two marks against a hypothetical chaos named 2:
  • The attack tactic seal. CN replaced seals with rerun units, so where does the attack seal come from?
  • TT banner. The next five TT units are NY Corrin, Marisa, LA!Eliwood, Gerome, and Finn. How do they make a banner off that? 🤔
I'm expecting masked marth as the eternal filler or *maybe* Anna since it's complicated.
Ah, I see I see, I didn't take into account the summoning focus. Yeah, that would pretty much squash the idea of a rerun.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Wish they would put Wrathful/Dazzling Staff in the 4* pool. Instead we have Wrathful on two non seasonal 5* and Dazzling a seasonal exclusive skill.

Edit: forgot Maribelle.

Last edited:

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Wrathful is on Veronica (and soon Camilla) from the regular pool. It's also on Genny which would be good if these revivals keep happening.

Dazzling is on Maribelle.

I agree that we could use more sources of those skills though.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
If they ever do give staff users prf staffs I hope they don't get dazzling/wrathful refines.
Make it so people have to make a choice over what effect they have instead of every single healer build just being wrathful/dazzling.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Best dance animation is back to being available in the game. Too bad it's on the same banner like Dancing Micaiah. ^^

Free pulls gave me nothing, 4* Roy and 3* Lilina (pulled on the second red orb in the session).

So. Hubert. Swift Sparrow (2, i'm not rich) or Life and Death 3? His defensive stats aren't really high to begin with, so the more oomph the better?

If they ever do give staff users prf staffs I hope they don't get dazzling/wrathful refines.
Make it so people have to make a choice over what effect they have instead of every single healer build just being wrathful/dazzling.

Problem with effects like Bridal Fjorm and Loki have is that the gen 1 and 2 healers prior to Loki aren't really that good on the HP side. I think only Azama has HP high enough for suchs weapon passives to work.

So they would need to get a bit more creative. I also don't think that healers ever get staves with descriptions as long as ... Hoarfrost Knife for example. Too "easy" to setup for Firesweep effects.

Nov 7, 2017

Day 2: Daily - 4* Cherche; 2017 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 3* Nino; 2018 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 4* Clair, Hero Fest Ticket - 5* Surtr
Day 4: Daily - 4* Jagen; Savage Blow Banner - 3* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Fae (I got another Nailah with 4 orbs)
Day 6: Daily - 5* Dorcas; Changing Winds Banner - 4* Reyson (Got Hubert in the same circle)
Day 8: Daily - 4* Cain; Festival in Hoshido - 4* Chrom

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Day 1: 3* Cherche
Day 2: 3* Jakob
Day 3: 3* Kagero
Day 4: 3* Catria
Day 5: 4* Gaius
Day 6: 3* Raigh
Day 7: 3* Sophia
Day 8: 3* Roy

And so far nothing on the Hoshidan Summer banner. Really want to patch up my Micaiah's res bane and maybe if I manage to grab Xander there, depending on IVs I could fodder one of the copies to Lachesis for CC and QR3.

Meanwhile on the Hero's Fest banner, within 40 orbs after using up my tickets managed a obtain 3 5* units in one session!

My 2nd copy of Surtr, who is SPD+/DEF-. Not that it matters since the HP bane on my first one will be patched up.

My first Mufasa! RES+/SPD-

My first F!Harden! DEF+/SPD-

So 2 great armor units with some of their great IVs option!

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I'm finding it pretty absurd that with all of these banners with Delthea, I have yet to pull a single one.

Oh well. I finally got welcomed into last year with a Sutr.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
My free pull gave me a Dancer Elincia (+ATK -RES). Not bad at all. I didn't have her and you can never have too many dancers.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Man they became stingy with orbs and the prices are exorbitant. Not even worth my time anymore.

Yep.....

July 2019 = 324 Orbs
July 2018 = 322 Orbs

June 2019 = 310 Orbs
June 2018 = 294 Orbs

May 2019 = 314 Orbs
May 2018 = 328 Orbs

April 2019 = 315 Orbs
April 2018 = 373 Orbs

March 2019 - 287 Orbs
March 2018 = 321 Orbs

Feb 2019 = 340 Orbs
Feb 2018 = 437 Orbs

Jan 2019 = 405 Orbs
Jan 2018 = 334 Orbs

2019 = 2295
2018 = 2409

114 Orbs is MASSIVE! That's like 1 5 star character if you're lucky! cough3 free five star characters given out in 2019, 2 of them limitedcough

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Day 8: 3* Ogma.

First 3* of the event. Oh well...

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I'm finding it pretty absurd that with all of these banners with Delthea, I have yet to pull a single one.

Same! She's been one of my most-wanted units since she was first released two years ago, but I've still never pulled her. One of my biggest early regrets was summoning a bunch of times on her debut banner and giving up empty-handed. Since then I haven't bothered chasing her every time she's been a focus unit, just hoping eventually she'd inevitably show up by chance, but it's never happened. But hey, at least we got Fallen Delthea for free!

champloo

Oct 27, 2017
I have 999,999 feathers and the number doesn't seem to go up anymore lol. need to figure out how to spend them. I also have 2201 orbs.. I'm afraid I will never get to use them.

Nov 7, 2017

Day 9: Daily - 4* Sophia

Jester37

Oct 25, 2017
Free pull was Hinoka (WF). Neat!

Also not sure if I asked this before, but apparently I wasn't paying attention at some point and accidentally merged the wrong Raven a while back (used my +def one as the base instead of my +spd one =\ ). If I merge another as the base, will it also get the +2 my current one is at?

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Day 8: 3* Ogma.
Day 9: 4* Fir.

Quite meh.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Free pull was Mia. Probably going to be flashing blade 3 fodder for some future galeforce project to save grails and feathers. That's the third free 5 * summon I've gotten, which is nice since the anniversary proper gave me nothing and only got rhajat last August.

I'll definitely be HM farming sometime this week. I need to level these units up, which I really don't want to do.

Also, tonight is the 4% Ayra banner. I'll stay up until rollover to summon, as she's the last jugdral unit I need. I'm at just under 900 orbs, so I'm sure I'll get her.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd give you one of my spare Ayras if I could.

Speaking of leveling, I decided to clear out some universal shards/crystals and leveled up all of my 4* neutrals that weren't GHB/TT units, just for the heck of it.
I still have 700K shards. I'd do the 3*s too but I need the feathers for other stuff.

Nov 7, 2017
Free/Ticket Pull Tracker

Day 9: Daily - 4* Sophia
Day 10: Daily - 3* Titania; Weekly - 4* Lon'qu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.