• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
All right KefkaFFVI how many Ayra did you end up with this morning?

(I'd go in for Celica today to at least fix a Speed bane, but not with CYL hitting Friday.)
One. Got Ayra in ten orbs with - hp +res IV and I'm like "this is fine." She's a novelty by the end of the day, so I'm not too concerned about her IVs as long as they aren't -atk or -spd.

In other words, please completely my complete jugrdal collection. It's been almost a year since I set out on this project, and whelp, it's done:

qxn8g8Sl.jpg

Last edited:

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Got nothing on the weekly banner so far. Really want to get a better IVs Ayra as well. And didn't think Amelia and OG!Olwen are on that banner as well, neither of which I don't have. I know Olwen is pretty redundant considering Reinhardt is at a much lower rarity, but makes for a hell of a blade tome unit. And would kill to have another Armor March unit on my roster, not to mention being a potential candidate for use of Special Fighter.

And first +10 unit done!

SxfWEZEomzIfjHMFdXxp9UJBZwJr38j-AZiLKhsuxBwegbGKlt2A6hb5A-qOJHwhscGzcoSGFoU7k_pWnWKDUfWU9nw-jPb1s_M

I actually did a lot of manual exchanges on my 3* manuals for feathers. At this point, Eirika is pretty much feathers from this point on unless I can find some application of drag back and Hone Speed.

Now on to the next merging!

Last edited:

Xelis

Jul 28, 2019
Hey people, Ive been a Dokkan player for a year and after picking up Three Houses I downloaded Heroes. I've been playing for about a week and currently trying to grind out the story and get a team to a high level, and frankly I've no idea what Im doing.

I think I got super lucky with the summer summons cause I got a 5* Focus within a couple of summons each, the Petra took some patience.

Anyway, this is what I currently have, is there a team make up that would work well or something I should be focusing on other than the story.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Do the story and special maps and level your 5* units to 40. Save your orbs for a legendary/mythic banner or the upcoming CYL one to get some strong focus units.

You don't have the teams or resources for PvP modes yet, but at least get started in the Coliseum events (AB, Arena, AA) and Aether Raids for their rewards. You can slowly rank up.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Early on, focusing on story is fine. Don't feel compelled to spend those orbs though: the story is like an emergency piggybank because once you use the story orbs, there is no other comparable source. Events, quests, and future story chapters become a dripfeed of orbs that amounts to 300 per month. If you do want to spend your story orbs, prioritize the Hero Fest banner for now or wait until the end of the month. For Hero Fest, I feel red (Tibarn) and green (Surtr), and a lesser extent colorless (F!Tiki) give you some nice units that help you out earlygame. Nailah (blue) is fine if you get her, but she's really meant for the game's endgame mode ("aether raids"). Other than that, save your orbs for the legendary hero banner on 8/28; the focus rate for that banner is 8% and is a good way to build your barracks earlygame.

As for how to play feh, really a lot of feh comes down to doing quests, events, and story mission as they're added. For example, an ongoing event is Forging Bonds which gives you some nice rewards and developers some new heroes by giving them dialogue. If you haven't started yet, I'd prioritze that over story because that disappears in just over a week. The next event is Tempest Trials, which should come soon; TT tend to give you a free 5 * unit too which is nice. For quests, look at the fountain on the home screen and try to do all quests you can.

If you want to level up your units, the place to go isn't the training tower but rather "Special Training Maps" located under Special Maps. Today's maps are bows. Training tower's existence is an artifact and it basically just exists to have a place to do quests.

Additionally, see if you can beat Kana's GHB--at least the level 30 one as that ends today. Also try to work on Kronya's GHB, but don't fret if you can't beat that one, it'll come back eventually. Kana is a decent unit, but isn't that much better than Nowi, his 3/4 equivalent, so it's not a huge deal if you don't get him. The other way to get him are grails.

One more resource to be aware of are feathers. When you have 20k feathers, you can turn a 4 * unit into a 5 * unit. There are some great 3/4 options, such as Reinhardt.

Edit: One last thing. You should be able to go to the heroic grails shop and buy two units. Normally Aversa is recommend, but I'd advise you do not get Aversa: you'll get a chance to get her from a GHB soon without spending grails. One unit I'd recommend is young Azura, as she's a dancer and dancers are nice. Idk who the other grail unit you should get is; someone else can chime in.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Black Knight is also a great recommendation for spending heroic grails. His prf weapon (as in the exclusive weapon certain units can only have) has distant counter built in and had one of the most busted specials yet, Black Luna. He could also make use as a special fighter user.

Here was a video released a few month back by Sacred Spear on a +10 Black Knight.

Xelis

Jul 28, 2019
Thank you for the advice. I will leave further summons until the suggested banners appear later this month.

I attempted Kronya and Kana the other day but I was too low level, they're one of the reasons I've been rushing the levels in an attempt to get them before they go. Happy to say I just managed to get the level 30 missions for both done.

I will look at and consider Azura and Black Knight, I will probably leave it until I understand the game more. I made so many rookie mistakes at the start of Dokkan.

Edit: Are stamina potions particularly used for anything, or shall I just use them.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Feel free to use potions whenever you want. I personally use them on Tempest Trials to get a higher score or to train several units on the daily maps. You get tons of potions from monthly and daily quests anyway.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Longterm, most people end up gaining stamina potions faster than you use them. If you're dipping below like 10, maybe be a little cautious of using them, but they can be used pretty liberally for the most part.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
So, I've been saving orbs for a few months and entered today's Weekly with 640 orbs looking for Amelia. End result is:

image0.png

I was actually trying for +Spd but I'll take what the game gives me. First 5* exclusive +10!

Dailies:
Day 1: 4* Sully.
Day 2: 4* Gordin.
Day 3: 4* Eirika.
Day 4: 4* Cecilia (and random 5* FKana on Savage Blow).
Day 5: 4* Sothe.
Day 6: 5* Ryoma.
Day 7: 4* Catria.
Day 8: 3* Ogma.
Day 9: 4* Fir.
Day 10: 3* Boey.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't know where to post this but I guess it is FEH related.
Popular FEtuber sgtofdoakes has been accused of sending nudes to minors and other stuff (it's a long thread):

He came clean and closed his Youtube account:

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Never heard of the Youtuber, but nonetheless I still frown upon when they turn out to be a really, shitty person.

Though at the very least this Youtuber is attempting to seek help, but going to be awhile before people truly see if this guy turned over a new leaf.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I've only heard of him because other youtubers collaborated with him or mentioned him on Twitter before. I may have seen some of his summoning videos because I kinda like watching other people summon so I don't have to.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Man why so many youtubers are revealing themselves to be creeps lately? Is there something in that platform that attracts creeps?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
It's not like there's any screening required to be a YouTuber, so you're going to get bad people on there.

And I hate how they're using the word "retiring". You retire because you worked for years and have saved enough to enjoy the rest of your life, you don't retire to dodge responsibility after being caught and exposed as a terrible person and criminal.

Jester37

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's really more like quitting rather than "retiring" at that point.

Still that's absolutely disgusting.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Finally a GHB battle that has a little bit of difficulty without hurling thousands of reinforcements from 360° at the player.

Though he put up a fight (screw your turn 1 ready special), he went down second try with my armor stall team. High defensive stats + 3x Ward Armor support + HP restoring specials ftw.

Promoted him, he might not be a great unit, but his sprite is among the best we got yet.

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I wasn't able to figure out a way for Brave Lyn to clear the map with dancers so I pulled out the Grand Hero Party squad.

Turns out Surtr no-sells the Death Knight's pre-charged AOE like a boss. Rest of the team is Radiant Ike with Special Spiral, Legendary Azura, and Veronica.

Nov 7, 2017
Free/Ticket Pull Tracker

Day 1: Daily - 5* Rhajat; Hero Fest: Free Pull - 4* Lucius; Ticket - 5* Nailah
Day 2: Daily - 4* Cherche; 2017 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 3* Nino; 2018 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 4* Clair, Hero Fest Ticket - 5* Surtr
Day 3: Daily - 4*Athena; Weekly - 3* Caeda; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Gordin
Day 4: Daily - 4* Jagen; Savage Blow Banner - 3* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Fae (I got another Nailah with 4 orbs)
Day 5: Daily - 4* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 4* Gunter
Day 6: Daily - 5* Dorcas; Changing Winds Banner - 4* Reyson (Got Hubert in the same circle)
Day 7: Daily - 3* Ares
Day 8: Daily - 4* Cain; Festival in Hoshido - 4* Chrom
Day 9: Daily - 4* Sophia
Day 10: Daily - 3* Titania; Weekly - 4* Lon'qu
Day 11: Daily - 4* Est

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Day 1: 3* Cherche
Day 2: 3* Jakob
Day 3: 3* Kagero
Day 4: 3* Catria
Day 5: 4* Gaius
Day 6: 3* Raigh
Day 7: 3* Sophia
Day 8: 3* Roy
Day 9: 4* Raigh
Day 10: 3* Lukas
Day 11: 4* Sheena

And general rule of thumb for me with the GHB was to not give out any fields buffs, due to Death Knights weapon. Thankfully he can still be debuffed.

My Infernal team goes as follows:

L!Ike /w Smite and no DEF Tactic
  • Doesn't really do much other than Smite Hector on the bow cavalier, after the latter dealt with Death Knight and the red mage.
L!Hector /w Bonfire and Steady Stance seal
  • To survive the attacks from Death Knight and the bow cavalier and finish them both off by retaliating; he needs to not lose so much health against the Death Knight in order to survive the attack from the bow cavalier. That's where Azura and Eir come into play.

L!Azura /w Chill ATK seal and no ATK Tactic
  • Chill ATK to pretty much debuff Death Knight (to further help Hector in not losing so much health) and so that she refreshes Eir.

Eir /w reposition, vantage (bear with me), and heavy blade.
  • Attacks the green mage first and can wack him with a special thanks to heavy blade; Death Knight and the red mage get effectively debuffed, again helping Hector in wacking them and again leaving more of his health intact.
  • She then proceeds to take down the sword cavalier.
  • Now vantage comes into play, since she pretty much loses almost all her health as she will be hit by Death Knight's Blazing Flame anyways. It also sets up a morton's fork, whereby after Hector damages the bow cavalier, it will have to attack Eir but get killed when vantage activates or attack Hector but can't finish him off, allowing Hector to deliver the coup de grace.
  • Eir just needs to finish off the axe flier and that's it.

Nov 7, 2017
I used an armor team: Black Knight with QR3 and armor march, B!Hector w/ base kit, Surtr w/base kit, and H!Jakob the brave bow and bold fighter. Surtr tanked Death Knight and the brave bow cav, Jakob took out the red cav, and Black Knight took care of the rest.

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like good advice above for the GHB, I'll give it a shot later today. Armors really worked for the no-reinforcments Kronya GHB map, too.
Burger King > Donkey Kong

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I found this GHB incredibly easy with Adult Tiki.
All I did was dance her so she can get to the defence tile in front of Death Knight on turn 1, then she tanks every single unit there with Death Knight doing hardly any damage even with his special.
The firesweep sword cavalier on the right of the map is the only unit not in that room with Tiki so you only need one other unit to take care of them.

Llyrwenne

Hopes and Dreams SAVE the World
Oct 26, 2017
I took a break from Heroes for a while, but I recently got back into it and feel like sharing my +10 units:

qLhkCMk.png

Despite being a 5* exclusive unit, Sigurd was actually my first +10. I got quite a few copies of him from the Hero Fest banner right when I first started playing, picked up a few more as pity-breakers, and then started actively pulling on banners he appeared on for those last few merges. Steady Stance 4 bolsters his already good Def and grants him Guard when initiated on without taking away his B slot. Divine Tyrfing, Spd Smoke, Darting Stance, and his Spd asset allow him to tank hits from most mages, with Divine Tyrfing cutting the first hit in half and his Spd advantage preventing regular follow-ups. Crusader's Ward doesn't get too much use with the preventing doubles plan, and I hope to replace it with Lull Atk/Spd (better defense) or Lull Spd/Def (better offense) if I manage to pull either in the future. Dragons and staff units are his obvious weakness, but he fares well against everything else. He's on my main cavalry team with Reinhardt (Ally Support), Legendary Gunnthrá, and Brave Veronica. He'll have some Dragonflowers headed his way as soon as I have enough.

My second and third +10 units, Marth and Soren, were for my Arena core:

3bjfurX.png
wmeZP8H.png

I got Marth to +10 right after Sigurd. His entire build is focused on support. His unique Falchion refine along with access to the full suite of Drive skills in his C and S slots allow him to support any allies within range, with his B slot providing Chill Def or Chill Res depending on his allies' needs. Summer Helbindi was a blessing for him, bringing along Rally Atk/Def+ and R Duel Infantry.

Soren's build is similarly focused on support. He provides the two missing Chill skills with Chill Atk on his weapon and Chill Spd in his B slot. He also provides additional support with Rally Up Atk+, Joint Hone Spd, and another Drive in his S slot. Blue Flame fits well with the special refine on his Wind's Brand. Both Marth and Soren have Spd assets.

The third member of my Arena core is Legendary Azura, and I hope to get some merges on her next time she appears.

With my recent return to Heroes, I finished my fourth and latest +10, Ares:

YxlCwR5.png

Ares is an absolute monster. Dark Mystletainn is absurdly powerful. Slaying Special Spiral results in a permanently active 3 CD Special after first combat, with Bonfire being the Special of choice. Distant Counter Vantage ensures that Ares always hits his foes first, regardless of phase or range. Def Smoke softens up any nearby targets and Brazen Atk/Def stacks even more points onto his best two stats when in Brazen Vantage range. With Brazen Atk/Def active and Atk Tactic and Def Tactic support from his allies, his Atk reaches a ludicrous 72 and his Def a very sturdy 50. Add another 2 Atk from Legendary Hector's Fire Blessing and take into account the potential -7 Def penalty on foe, and he'll hit for 74 (Atk) + 25 (Bonfire) + 7 (Def Smoke) = 106 total damage. Few units can survive that.

Ares is on my main team with Legendary Hector (Fire Blessing and Ostia's Pulse support), Ophelia (Def Tactic support), and Adrift Azura (Wings of Mercy Sing and Atk Tactic support).

My next 5* exclusive +10 merge priority is Helbindi:

Z0KcKYf.png

Helbindi helped me out a ton in the Abyssal Legendary Alm battle, tanking the entire right side on his own without much issue. Distant Counter and Null C-Disrupt allow him to counter at any range and through Firesweep and Dazzling weapons, which works well with Quick Riposte for fast Aether charges. Hack-o'-Lantern+ provides Guard and its +Res refinement pulls his Def and Res stats satisfyingly even. Atk Smoke neuters nearby foes' Atk. His Spd is abysmally low, but with Guard on his weapon and his excellent mixed defensive stats he can take the extra hits, and perhaps even appreciates their help in charging his Aether faster. With 5 more merges, 5 more Dragonflowers, and Summoner Support, he'll hit 60 HP and 43 Def and Res.

I'm also looking for any merges I can get on my Legendary Hector, Legendary Azura, and Ophelia.

My next two non-5*-exclusive merge projects are Cherche and Est. I already have +Atk copies of both promoted to 5*, but I'm a long way off from having enough Feathers to +10 merge either of them. I'm also still looking for a +Atk Reinhardt for his final merge. I still haven't decided which Grail unit I should prioritize for merges. Black Knight fills a unique speedy red physical armor role which I currently lack, but I don't use my armor team much at the moment and he alone would not change that. I have a Winter Cecilia with Close Counter who would benefit a lot from merges, but the same goes for her. Aversa is a permanent member on my Aether Raids teams and she would benefit a lot from the extra HP, Atk, and Spd, but she would remain mostly restricted to that mode and I don't urgently need the extra stats on her. Adrift Azura is by far the Grail unit I use most in PvE content, but I am unsure if I should invest so many resources in her.

Outside of merges, I tried to pull for Tibarn for Sturdy Impact and managed to get two (after a pity-breaker Zelgius): one +Def/-Atk (worst flaw), one +Res/-HP (worst asset). I think I should keep the first one for now and use the second for skill inheritance. I plan on inheriting Sturdy Impact to Est as she will be initiating on melee armor units, for which both the extra defense (reaching 40 at +10 with Attack/Def in her S slot) and the follow-up denial (shutting down Vengeful Fighter and Quick Riposte) seem useful.

Death Knight GHB was trivial. Looking forward to the next Legendary banner for some more Abyssal content.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Dailies:
Day 11: 4* Stahl.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
So as of now, we still have no idea what Brave Micaiah's B skill does. Considering the CYL3 characters release this Friday, I'll make a personal guess. Some of us are expecting this B skill to synergize with her weapon, which has a reverse blade tome effect.

I'm personally thinking this might be a special sabotage skill in the same vein as Gunnthrá and Hríd having special chill skills. I can deduce this could effect all stats but like the special chill skills, Micaiah's B skill could have some minimum HP threshold before it becomes useless and say the would have to be at or above 50% HP.

My reasoning, aside from the weapon, would be that Yune is alongside Brave Micaiah, the former who has a sabotage herself and to very much accommodate her high res. Not to mention the symbol being Yune in bird form.

So that's all I have on how I feel Micaiah's B skill could function.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be honest, i still don't understand the meaning of this new mode.

You send heroes away for a certain amount of time (up to 20 hours apparently), yet they're still in your barracks and can be used in teams. And you don't have to do anything at all, you just get some rewards at the end of the timer.
And then, you get a short text summary of what happened in said FE game.

I mean, i won't say no to more orbs and everything. But i just don't see the gameplay value. At least, that "Sorting by Game" option get's some use. ^^

E:

With today's rewards from everywhere, i officially reached 4005 Hero Grails. I think i might be able to +10 Kronya without her GHB returning ... because i'm a cheap arse i might just wait though.

Last edited:

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
As always, whenever there's a new problem, blame Sharena.

Gotta go with the classic. L!Marth and Caeda shall rekindle their love.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
As always, whenever there's a new problem, blame Sharena.

Gotta go with the classic. L!Marth and Caeda shall rekindle their love.

The root of the problem is actually Anna's money making shenanigans. Anna's shenanigans, constant supplier of paralogues and game modes.

Though, i find it funny that this is the one Anna who's actually bad a making money.

Last edited:

banshee150

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
So which are overpowered teams that can wipe all content with ease even in auto battle that are worth promoting from 4 stars?

Nov 7, 2017
Can't say not free rewards. I think the mode may be a good way to educate people on past FE games and what happened in them. There is a good amount of people who have never touched a Fire Emblem game until Awakening released, so it could be helpful in that sense to give people a short burst of lore without having to go back and play the original games.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Whew ... done doing the Chain Challenges i left undone due to having these orbs available for CYL 3. That means i just did Book 3 Chapters 7, 8, 9, 10 and the combined challenges, and Paralogues 33, 34 ,35 and 36, including the combined ones.

My good ol' Bladetome fliers (Bunnymilla, Summer Tana, Beachmilla, support from NYAzura) and Brave weapon cav team (Spellhardt!, Swordhardt!, Brave Bow BLyn! ... and Green Olwen) managed to get things done as good as ever. Though not with the "tear through" consistency, and i had to resort to a third team for the first time since Book 1 Chapter 9 and 10 ...

Let me tell you, BratTiki is an annoying brat! And she's even more annoying with inflated stats. I basically had to sacrifice a unit into her each team i fought her ...

Anyway, i should have ~ 150 orbs ready for CYL 3, since Camilla is the only one i really want, that should work out. Free pull will probably be Micaiah, but that will be decided by "Whoever PM1 picks". ^^

So which are overpowered teams that can wipe all content with ease even in auto battle that are worth promoting from 4 stars?

There is no team that can clear everything, especially on autobattle. The hardest roadblocks you will have are the Chain Challenges at the highest difficulty, and LHBs/MHBs on Infernal and Abyssal.

But for 4* heroes to promote and build, i second Weebos suggestion about the Spellhardt. One of the most imbalanced units ever since release, and even waves of nerf-tries from IS haven't really made him worse.

4* heroes viable to build and promote:

Eirika
Cherche
Nino
Spellhardt (see above)
Catria
Lilina
Caeda
Camilla
Klein
Tailtiu
Soleil
Ares
Titania
Sothe

Also, still very good and always worth a build project, the gen 1 infantry dragons, Nowi, ATiki, Fae.

Plus, the 4* dancers. Olivia, Silvia, especially Reyson.

But honestly, with enough work, you can make nearly every hero work greatly.

banshee150

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
Ah, that is unfortunate.
I'll be honest, i still don't understand the meaning of this new mode.

You send heroes away for a certain amount of time (up to 20 hours apparently), yet they're still in your barracks and can be used in teams. And you don't have to do anything at all, you just get some rewards at the end of the timer.
And then, you get a short text summary of what happened in said FE game.

I mean, i won't say no to more orbs and everything. But i just don't see the gameplay value. At least, that "Sorting by Game" option get's some use. ^^

E:

With today's rewards from everywhere, i officially reached 4005 Hero Grails. I think i might be able to +10 Kronya without her GHB returning ... because i'm a cheap arse i might just wait though.
Yeah the new mode is really dumb imho some idle nonsense

banshee150

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
Whew ... done doing the Chain Challenges i left undone due to having these orbs available for CYL 3. That means i just did Book 3 Chapters 7, 8, 9, 10 and the combined challenges, and Paralogues 33, 34 ,35 and 36, including the combined ones.

My good ol' Bladetome fliers (Bunnymilla, Summer Tana, Beachmilla, support from NYAzura) and Brave weapon cav team (Spellhardt!, Swordhardt!, Brave Bow BLyn! ... and Green Olwen) managed to get things done as good as ever. Though not with the "tear through" consistency, and i had to resort to a third team for the first time since Book 1 Chapter 9 and 10 ...

Let me tell you, BratTiki is an annoying brat! And she's even more annoying with inflated stats. I basically had to sacrifice a unit into her each team i fought her ...

Anyway, i should have ~ 150 orbs ready for CYL 3, since Camilla is the only one i really want, that should work out. Free pull will probably be Micaiah, but that will be decided by "Whoever PM1 picks". ^^

There is no team that can clear everything, especially on autobattle. The hardest roadblocks you will have are the Chain Challenges at the highest difficulty, and LHBs/MHBs on Infernal and Abyssal.

But for 4* heroes to promote and build, i second Weebos suggestion about the Spellhardt. One of the most imbalanced units ever since release, and even waves of nerf-tries from IS haven't really made him worse.

4* heroes viable to build and promote:

Eirika
Cherche
Nino
Spellhardt (see above)
Catria
Lilina
Caeda
Camilla
Klein
Tailtiu
Soleil
Ares
Titania
Sothe

Also, still very good and always worth a build project, the gen 1 infantry dragons, Nowi, ATiki, Fae.

Plus, the 4* dancers. Olivia, Silvia, especially Reyson.

But honestly, with enough work, you can make nearly every hero work greatly.
Thanks

What is spellhardt though?

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
To add on to Bonejack's post, it's probably worth building at least one healer, as they're pretty strong units for PVE with quite a few build options.

The cavalry healers have the most utility, but you can't really go wrong with any of them.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Day 1: 3* Cherche
Day 2: 3* Jakob
Day 3: 3* Kagero
Day 4: 3* Catria
Day 5: 4* Gaius
Day 6: 3* Raigh
Day 7: 3* Sophia
Day 8: 3* Roy
Day 9: 4* Raigh
Day 10: 3* Lukas
Day 11: 4* Sheena
Day 12: 4* Ares

Lol and Ares was one of the focus units for that daily banner. Story of my life.

And gonna check out Lost Lore in a moment. Didn't know it was already up.

Damn 20 hour wait times. Eh looks to be a long wait, but can't also say no to the rewards. And as a person with little prior FE knowledge before FEH, would be great to check out a summarized story of past FE games.

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So, a single merge left on Athena for +10. Gave her an Armorsmasher, because you can never have enough anti-armor units.

I've read some stuff about Libra being a pretty good AR unit? Anyone able to point me into some stuff i can further read into? Might be the next project ... i'll never finish Ares...

Damn 20 hour wait times. Eh looks to be a long wait, but can't also say no to the rewards. And as a person with little prior FE knowledge before FEH, would be great to check out a summarized story of past FE games.

Funny thing is ... the mode makes you think you really send away two heroes for multiple hours. Yet there's still in your barracks and ready to use. ^^

FEH heroes show one heck of a multitasking-skill.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the mere existence of Reinhardt has resulted in cavalry getting the short end of the stick the past 2.5 years.

Cavalry can't learn Ruse, Impact skills, NCD and NFU, Special Spiral, Bonus Doubler, Breath skills, and Wrath, among others. Armours get Fighter skills, fliers have FF and Guidance, and infantry have Pulse/Rush and no effective weapons besides Poison Dagger. Meanwhile we've had trenches and no horse dancer even though we have 3 movement dancing beasts.

Sigurd has the highest BST among horses and he was released in October 2017. Meanwhile, other free Gen 3 units have the highest BST in their movement category outside of trainees. Appropriately, Sigurd's base kit is built to counter Reinhardt.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
I've managed to pull two off-focus 5* units from the daily banners, a Leif and (this morning) my first Sue. I now have a +7 merged Leif, all from off-focus pulls lol. The Sue will just be Hone Spd 4 fodder, but not sure who will get it just yet...

I've read some stuff about Libra being a pretty good AR unit?

Yeah, he's my Null C tank for Astra season. Does quite an excellent job of it. DC / Null C are givens for the build, while the rest of his skills can be variable. Atk or Def Smoke in the C slot. QR or Fierce/Warding Stance in S. I gave him a res-refined Faithful Axe+ for the additional stats, but since Greil is a limited unit, most folks probably can't do that. Depending on his weapon, too, most folks probably use a healing special like Noontime or Sol.

Null C Libra also happens to be an excellent tool against the Astra season cav line due to being the anti-Reinhardt color. I've beaten a few iterations of Akariss' cav line with him.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Sigurd has the highest BST among horses and he was released in October 2017. Meanwhile, other free Gen 3 units have the highest BST in their movement category outside of trainees. Appropriately, Sigurd's base kit is built to counter Reinhardt.

I mean to be more technical, L!Eliwood is able to be treated as having 175 BST due his blessing effect. Least in area.

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, he's my Null C tank for Astra season. Does quite an excellent job of it. DC / Null C are givens for the build, while the rest of his skills can be variable. Atk or Def Smoke in the C slot. QR or Fierce/Warding Stance in S. I gave him a res-refined Faithful Axe+ for the additional stats, but since Greil is a limited unit, most folks probably can't do that. Depending on his weapon, too, most folks probably use a healing special like Noontime or Sol.

Null C Libra also happens to be an excellent tool against the Astra season cav line due to being the anti-Reinhardt color. I've beaten a few iterations of Akariss' cav line with him.

Interesting ... i actually have some DC fodder. I assume the alternative for Faithful Axe would be Slaying Axe? Or keeping his default Wo Gun? And what boon/IV set does your Libra have?

Llyrwenne

Hopes and Dreams SAVE the World
Oct 26, 2017
I've read some stuff about Libra being a pretty good AR unit? Anyone able to point me into some stuff i can further read into? Might be the next project ... i'll never finish Ares...
People run him like the Helbindi I posted above, Libra being the more accessible option. He sacrifices a bit of bulk for more Spd, but he's much easier to merge and find a good asset for. Hack-o'-Lantern (Guard) or Poleaxe (effective vs. cavalry) as weapon, healing Special (Noontime, Sol, or Aether) for sustain, Distant Counter + Null C-Disrupt in A and B, Atk Smoke in C, and Quick Riposte or a variety of defensive seals in S. Takes care of all your Reinhardt, Brave Lyn, Brave Veronica, and general Dazzling / Firesweep problems.

Last edited:

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting ... i actually have some DC fodder. I assume the alternative for Faithful Axe would be Slaying Axe? Or keeping his default Wo Gun? And what boon/IV set does your Libra have?

Slaying (or better, Hack-o-Lantern as mentioned above) would be good. I went with a +spd Libra, bane doesn't matter much since he really needs to be merged to be effective.

Oct 25, 2017
Tried for a Hardin or an Effie from yesterday's freebie, got a Sumia instead. Huh.
This game really likes to give me random lance flyers lately.

Sent out Cain and Abel to do their thing for Lost Lore. See y'all in 16 hours or so.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Brave Eliwood apparently got a BST boost according to what people could infer from the CYL showcase in the last FEH channel so (maybe) good news.

Dailies:
Day 11: 4* Stahl.
Day 12: 4* Tiki (A).

Nov 7, 2017
Free/Ticket Pull Tracker

Day 1: Daily - 5* Rhajat; Hero Fest: Free Pull - 4* Lucius; Ticket - 5* Nailah
Day 2: Daily - 4* Cherche; 2017 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 3* Nino; 2018 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 4* Clair, Hero Fest Ticket - 5* Surtr
Day 3: Daily - 4*Athena; Weekly - 3* Caeda; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Gordin
Day 4: Daily - 4* Jagen; Savage Blow Banner - 3* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Fae (I got another Nailah with 4 orbs)
Day 5: Daily - 4* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 4* Gunter
Day 6: Daily - 5* Dorcas; Changing Winds Banner - 4* Reyson (Got Hubert in the same circle)
Day 7: Daily - 3* Ares
Day 8: Daily - 4* Cain; Festival in Hoshido - 4* Chrom
Day 9: Daily - 4* Sophia
Day 10: Daily - 3* Titania; Weekly - 4* Lon'qu
Day 11: Daily - 4* Est
Day 12: Daily - 3* Sylvia

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
For some reason, I thought the Lost Lore time delay was 20 minutes. Then I came back and saw I had 19:35:00 remaining...

It sure is a game mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.