• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Lost Lore feels like a bare minimum game mode to have an excuse to expose the series' lore and stories.

I mean, alright, I'm not a huge fan of grind fests like forging bonds so I'll take it I guess. It's just weird.

alcheim

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
42 more minutes til my Marth and Caeda return from their quest.

I'm getting flashbacks of Final Fantasy Tactics errands from back in the day; and I wonder if it'll have random failure events too.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh nice, you get an alert window when you're team has returned from the quest. That's something that would be smart for Aether Resort too. Sometimes i'm really forgetting collecting those meager 10 daily things it gives out.
Still think that this little FEH Ant Farm should be the main screen of the game.

Playing shy with the trailer, huh? Come on IS, we know the units, we know most of the skills, it's just two unknown skills on two of them.

Man, i had some bullshit matches in Arena and AR yesterday evening. I'm sure i've faced some cheaters again ... because i, for the love of god, can't understand why an enemy Valentine Eliwood was able to quad my Edelgard (killing her btw!) without Brave Weapon.

AR had some funny stuff like a -Res Swordhardt surviving my Ophelia and her special, despite not debuffs on my unit (destroyed any debuff building) and seemingly not enough buffs on Swordhardt. And no Fortress advantage either.

Lost my Escape Ladders already thanks to this bullshit.

Also, Arena ... i know it's supposed to be a challenge, but i can't remember the last time i had so many hard counters for my bonus unit. Reds everywhere, i had to make multiple runs because i always lost a unit in one of the last two matches ... and i think i had to face every common, and some uncommon, red units that roam in Arena.
Plus, the amount of armor dragons is starting to get annoying. I still think Arena (and AR) needs a second pool of heroes that have a negative impact on your score for the current season.

Btw.: Have the FEH youtubers like PM1 already told what free unit they're going to pick from the CYL3?

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Btw.: Have the FEH youtubers like PM1 already told what free unit they're going to pick from the CYL3?
I don't think he's said definitively yet, but PM1 put out some polls on social media of which free unit people are going to pick (probably so he can decide which is more likely to be the most picked unit) and Micaiah was in the lead.

Nov 7, 2017
Free/Ticket Pull Tracker

Day 1: Daily - 5* Rhajat; Hero Fest: Free Pull - 4* Lucius; Ticket - 5* Nailah
Day 2: Daily - 4* Cherche; 2017 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 3* Nino; 2018 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 4* Clair, Hero Fest Ticket - 5* Surtr
Day 3: Daily - 4*Athena; Weekly - 3* Caeda; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Gordin
Day 4: Daily - 4* Jagen; Savage Blow Banner - 3* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Fae (I got another Nailah with 4 orbs)
Day 5: Daily - 4* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 4* Gunter
Day 6: Daily - 5* Dorcas; Changing Winds Banner - 4* Reyson (Got Hubert in the same circle)
Day 7: Daily - 3* Ares
Day 8: Daily - 4* Cain; Festival in Hoshido - 4* Chrom
Day 9: Daily - 4* Sophia
Day 10: Daily - 3* Titania; Weekly - 4* Lon'qu
Day 11: Daily - 4* Est
Day 12: Daily - 3* Sylvia
Day 13: Daily - 5* WT! Olwen; New Power - 4* Beruka

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
About those GHB revivals, the bi-daily ones of the summer fest ... do they count against the regular schedule? Just wondering if these revivals speed up when Panne and Kronya show up again. ^^

I don't think he's said definitively yet, but PM1 put out some polls on social media of which free unit people are going to pick (probably so he can decide which is more likely to be the most picked unit) and Micaiah was in the lead.

Hm, Micaiah would be a good decision. Pick her for free and then i could dump my orbs trying to get one or two Camillas.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Day 1: 3* Cherche
Day 2: 3* Jakob
Day 3: 3* Kagero
Day 4: 3* Catria
Day 5: 4* Gaius
Day 6: 3* Raigh
Day 7: 3* Sophia
Day 8: 3* Roy
Day 9: 4* Raigh
Day 10: 3* Lukas
Day 11: 4* Sheena
Day 12: 4* Ares
Day 13: 4* Draug

And could expect the CYL3 trailer to be tonight, considering the trailers more than a day before the units are released.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
The new power banner gave me Elincia, +atk - res.

I'll probably file her away as a future AA project. Her only noteworthy fodder is flier formation, and I don't really invest in fliers.

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So what are the chances of them ever introducing something like a direct pvp multiplayer game mode (between friends)?

1% or 0%

Whenever I play rival domains I think that it'd be way more fun when playing something like this against other people.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Blew all my escape ladders already. Oh well it's Astra week so I don't expect to place high. Did run into a CC+SS Kronya so that was fun.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Dailies:
Day 1: 4* Sully.
Day 2: 4* Gordin.
Day 3: 4* Eirika.
Day 4: 4* Cecilia (and random 5* FKana on Savage Blow).
Day 5: 4* Sothe.
Day 6: 5* Ryoma.
Day 7: 4* Catria.
Day 8: 3* Ogma.
Day 9: 4* Fir.
Day 10: 3* Boey.
Day 11: 4* Stahl.
Day 12: 4* Tiki (A).
Day 13: 3* Palla.

Goad Fliers and Moonbow is alright but give me some 5* IS pls.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Meanwhile, whaled again this time with the Ayra/Amelia banner. No luck so far lol.

But least I gathered feathers and foddered off a Lucius for Pain+ and Martyr+ to Lachesis. She just needs close counter and QR plus 7 more merges. Might not be the best of the healers, but gotta support the Master Knight.

Llyrwenne

Hopes and Dreams SAVE the World
Oct 26, 2017
Caught up on all the Squad Assaults and Lunatic Chain Challenges, then burned a stack of stamina potions to go through all the Normal Chain Challenges to replenish my feathers. Currently going through the Hard Chain Challenges too. Stamina cost on them is absurd but my potion stack can take the hit. I also tried to clean up all the Blessed Gardens Grounds I had missed, but didn't get far. I cleared all the Fire ones, but I can't get past the final map of the final Water Grounds and I don't have enough resources to put together multiple strong Earth and Wind teams at the moment. Feels bad to have those 15 orbs and other resources stuck there for the foreseeable future.

Haven't had any luck yet with the daily banners. I've been wasting my orbs on the Hoshido banner when I know I should be saving them for other things, but I just can't resist the lure of a Micaiah merge (to get rid of the Atk flaw on my current one) and Close Counter fodder.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In for Micaiah and Camilla. And maybe Eliwood.

I know Alm is going to put up bonkers damage numbers but I am soooooooooooo bored by high Attack infantry swords. At least Eliwood has beast damage and Ruse support, which is at least interesting.

Watch B!Alm be the new meta unit now.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Sigrun is left-side as heck. I wonder what's the connection / decision behind her as the TT unit. Still, another lance flier ...
Atk Tactic seal is *delicious*.
Sturdy Blow can find some use, too. On my fresh +10 Athena for example, Sturdy Blow is her default A-skill, so with that seal, she initiates with +8 Atk/Def, super useful for her anti-armor role with Armorsmasher.

Alm's new Threaten skill is pretty hefty. Top tier skill to feed off honestly. LOL @ his damaged art, makes the dong armor look even more dong-y. ^^

Micaiah really wants another A-skill despite having a new skill that's, at this point, exclusive to her. But for her B-skill, she wants some hard stat increase for Res.

Eliwood feels a bit like the dud of the banner, a Ruse skill as his new "exclusive" skill is super lame. Granted, he has Swift Sparrow 3, so that's already in the regular pool just weeks after Summer Laegjarn, progress compared to the skills from CYL2.

Camilla ... i still wish she was a green axe armor with Bollverk ... though i take the probably most offensive healer as an alternative. Slap Live to Serve seal on her, and you're almost set up for keeping Atk/Spd Push 4 active.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Did Sigrun do well in choose your legends?
I was expecting the TT unit to be someone that would normally be in a brave redux banner and for this to be when we finally get an Anna alt.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno about B!Eliwood being a dud as such. As a player phase unit he's potentially pretty powerful with his lance's initiation buff and SwSp3. If he has the attack and speed to go with it (and it looks like he'll have the speed at least), then a Desperation + Brazen seal on him would be a solid nuke.

Not to the same level as a 3 movement, flying, anti cav/armour, ranged unit like B!Micaiah, but solid enough.

B!Camilla on the other hand, kinda seems a bit meh? I mean, yay flying healing in the standard pool and she has RazzleDazzle already, but she doesn't seem like my first choice (probably my last one if anything).

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
3 movement on Micaiah? Huh? Did i miss something? She's a regular flier, and i just checked her skills, there's nothing about more movement?

Thing with Eliwood is, he's going to have the lowest BST due to being a cav unit, and there's cav lance units, both regular and limited that can do the same as he does. Though, him being a blue anti dragon unit gives him an edge i'd say.
But Swift Sparrow 3 isn't new, just permanently available now and the Ruse skills, imo, suck. He should've gotten a Lull skill like the Three Houses cav lords did.

Also IS seems to have him be two units in one, on one hand a nuker by his weapon and A-skill, on the other a support unit with his Rally, B-skill and C-skill. I'm not a fan of wasting a turn to buff/debuff on player phase units.

About Camilla ... given how hard Veronica can hit, Camilla will be annoying to face in PVP modes. Should've gotten Ground Orders though instead of Atk Tactic. Ground Orders + Aerobatics seal + WrazzleDazzle with built-in Gravity ... does only lack a Savage Blow effect for ultimate fuckery.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Ahh, I thought she moved 3 spaces but clearly I wasn't awake enough when I first watch the video. Was confused as to why they showed her moving and attacking ha ha.

Aye. You'd have to re-spec B!Eliwood a wee bit to get the most out of him but that's not too much of an issue as his prefered skills are pretty cheap (Desperation and any sort of buff). Anti Dragon AND Anti Beast gives him a bit more of an edge over other blue lance cavs. His closest competitors as far as "high tier" units go are L!Ephraim (needs some awkward placement to get the best out of him and is defense phase), F!Berkut (Defense phase unit) Dimitri (Good player phase nuke, decent conditional weapon). I think B!Eliwood can stand out alright :).

That's true with B!Camilla too, depending on her statline. Maybe I'm just tired of seeing her show up ha ha.

Llyrwenne

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, B!Micaiah is just a regular flier with regular flier movement. A 3 movement ranged flier would be absolutely broken.

Not too excited for Sigrun. Def/Res Link accessibility is nice for those who want to build Odin or a support Mae, but we have so many blue lance fliers already. Atk Tactic and Sturdy Blow seals are nice.

I think I'll end up going for B!Camilla or B!Micaiah for my free pick. B!Eliwood is good, but not a unit I feel I particularly need right now. B!Alm is just another red sword infantry in a sea of red sword infantry.

In other Micaiah news; I picked up a regular Micaiah from the free summon on the Tempest Trials banner. +Spd/-Res, will probably get merged into my current +Res/-Def Micaiah. I should really give her a proper build now. With her insane Res, she might be a decent candidate for Mystic Boost to help her fight armored dragons.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
+Spd Micaiah can get rather fast at high merges. So going with a more exotic offensive build might be worth a thought, too ... if you plan on getting merges for her down the line. ^^

What BAlm (close enough to BAM for make it funny btw) has for him is his true damage. That will put a dent in everything.

And i weep everytime i see Mae being built like Odin. Odin works because his tome keeps the Bladetome effect, Mae is better off by making her a blue Lilina that actually also has Spd.

Ahh, I thought she moved 3 spaces but clearly I wasn't awake enough when I first watch the video. Was confused as to why they showed her moving and attacking ha ha.

Aye. You'd have to re-spec B!Eliwood a wee bit to get the most out of him but that's not too much of an issue as his prefered skills are pretty cheap (Desperation and any sort of buff). Anti Dragon AND Anti Beast gives him a bit more of an edge over other blue lance cavs. His closest competitors as far as "high tier" units go are L!Ephraim (needs some awkward placement to get the best out of him and is defense phase), F!Berkut (Defense phase unit) Dimitri (Good player phase nuke, decent conditional weapon). I think B!Eliwood can stand out alright :).

That's true with B!Camilla too, depending on her statline. Maybe I'm just tired of seeing her show up ha ha.

Beast effectiveness is, right now, not too important. Also them dealing physical damage makes them less annoying than dragons. Only beast that can really give you problems is Caineghis ... but honestly, if you're attacking a transformed Caineghis, it's your own fault. ^^
Caineghis is dealt with by letting him suicide into your physical wall on enemy phase, because he has like ... zero player phase without Bold Fighter. And that makes his DD4 rather useless because it's not working on him initiating.

But yeah, that blue color dragon effectiveness is nice. Not many blue units with that so far, outside of heroes inheriting the few anti-dragon weapons that are not exclusive. Still, he get's a contender in that niche pretty soon.

Good news for you, with Bramilla (please let's use this nickname, pretty please) releasing tomorrow, she will never appear in a CYL vote!

Prepare for Brave Edelgard, though. ^^

Llyrwenne

Oct 26, 2017
+Spd Micaiah can get rather fast at high merges. So going with a more exotic offensive build might be worth a thought, too ... if you plan on getting merges for her down the line. ^^

What BAlm (close enough to BAM for make it funny btw) has for him is his true damage. That will put a dent in everything.

And i weep everytime i see Mae being built like Odin. Odin works because his tome keeps the Bladetome effect, Mae is better off by making her a blue Lilina that actually also has Spd.
That is certainly an interesting thought, though it seems such a build would require quite a heavy investment and I don't have plans to +10 her currently.

B!Alm is definitely strong, just the least interesting unit on this banner. I have a +1 +Spd Legendary Marth to cover all my dragon-slaying needs, a +10 regular Marth for a more supportive touch, a +Atk Karla waiting in my barracks alongside M!Byleth, regular Laevetein, an untouched Masked Marth and a +1 Karel, a +Atk 4* Soleil I could promote if I wanted to, etc. The red sword infantry pool is just so saturated that it's hard to get excited for new additions unless they offer something truly unique or exceptional.

I agree on Mae, but there's people who are going to try it anyway, and at least now they won't be sacrificing a seasonal 5* exclusive for it.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Had been completely shut out on the daily banners so far until pulling B!Ike on Myrrh's banner just now. I seem to pull him a lot, more than any other 5* exclusive, would probably be up to +8 B!Ike if I didn't fodder most of them off already.

Looking forward to Tempest Trials! Nice set of seals!

Sigrun is left-side as heck. I wonder what's the connection / decision behind her as the TT unit. Still, another lance flier ...

Yeah, Sigrun is kinda random. She's Sanaki's protector, who is linked to Micaiah, but no real direct link on her own. If they wanted to focus on a Micaiah connection, they could've done someone like Pelleas, or even a Dawn Brigade unit like Edward or Nolan. I bet this is where we would've gotten Sothe, if a regular version of him didn't exist already.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Day 1: 3* Cherche
Day 2: 3* Jakob
Day 3: 3* Kagero
Day 4: 3* Catria
Day 5: 4* Gaius
Day 6: 3* Raigh
Day 7: 3* Sophia
Day 8: 3* Roy
Day 9: 4* Raigh
Day 10: 3* Lukas
Day 11: 4* Sheena
Day 12: 4* Ares
Day 13: 4* Draug
Day 14: 3* Eliwood

TT+ banner gave me 3* Hinata.

Speaking of which, huh OG!Sigrun as our free unit, eh? That was definitely out of left field. Going to once again address the elephant in the room, in which she's yet another lance flier. She could have been a lance sword unit, though to be fair S!Fiora was our last TT+ unit.

She does have an interesting skill set in reprisal lance (which is currently also available with Sumia), swap, def/res link and Hone fliers. I could see her being foddered for her weapon and the link skill, though not sure about the latter, given if you already have L!Azura, that might not be necessary since Azura can buff up all your stats.

Also pretty interesting sacred seals we are getting.

With ATK Tactic, that now just leaves SPD Tactic as a sacred seal; do you believe Legault may have lost some value points?

With Sturdy Blow, guess we are finally getting our enemy phase sacred seals. Can't wait until the inevitable Swift Sparrow sacred seal.

And as with any of the boost skills, Earth Boost also gets a meh from me.

From my personal opinions on the CYL3 lineup, Eliwood and Alm I'll honestly say are units I wouldn't see any rush in getting since they come from pretty over saturated classes. Eliwood does have his enemy phase buffs and his dragon/beast effectiveness (being the first lance unit to do both and at once no less) and Alm does have his true damage skill and the new threaten skill. Still it would be units I wouldn't personally recommend.

Camilla on the other hand is from a very rare class in the flying healer, the rest of which are seasonals. Though compared to the rest, she seems to be the one most focused on combat rather than support, given she has a mini Swift Sparrow in her weapon whilst applying the gravity effect and ATK/SPD push 4 having a pretty reasonable HP threshold. But the question is, does she hold a candle against B!Veronica? On one hand, Camilla does arguably have better movement freedom and Veronica having to deal with hazards like mountains, trenches and trees. But what I feel what holds Camilla back is the lack of tools of being a great support unit compared to Veronica, where she is capable of causing a huge gap of n buffs and debuffs. It's kind of debatable whether or not I would recommend her, beyond the fact of you happen to lack a flying healer. Plus ATK Tactic can easily be obtained by Legault and is soon to be a sacred seal.

Last but not least there is Micaiah. Now a green flying mage isn't new and we have a decent amount already, make no mistake and it would be logical to choose the colorless unit due having no color disadvantage. Though what helps her case is that more that half of them are seasonal; her only real competition would be SF!Nino and Yune. But what I feel might arguably make her the best of this CYL lineup (call me bias lol) is most certainly her skill set:
  • Now for one, her prf has both armor and horse effectiveness, something her other versions have as well. This could be great considering Reinhardt is a pretty common unit in AR, as well as the armored dragons that you will have to deal with. It helps you get a flat +3 res increase and having the reverse blade tome effect.
  • Ground orders is currently a pretty rare skill to obtain, being only available on 2 other units. And let me tell you, GO's can make this go completely out of left field if one isn't careful.
  • She could have certainly had a better a skills, given it's a bond skill. It does negate any debuffs in regards t attack and res, though there is still the issue of wasting another unit's time in order to make this skill active.
  • But what probably seals the deal his her B skill, which is essentially a duel sabotage skill. Assuming Micaiah ends up with high res, then this shouldn't be that hard of skill to activate.
So personal TL;DR ranking: Micaiah > Camilla > Eliwood = Alm.

Nov 7, 2017
Free/Ticket Pull Tracker

Day 1: Daily - 5* Rhajat; Hero Fest: Free Pull - 4* Lucius; Ticket - 5* Nailah
Day 2: Daily - 4* Cherche; 2017 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 3* Nino; 2018 Summer Rerun Part 1 - 4* Clair, Hero Fest Ticket - 5* Surtr
Day 3: Daily - 4*Athena; Weekly - 3* Caeda; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Gordin
Day 4: Daily - 4* Jagen; Savage Blow Banner - 3* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 3* Fae (I got another Nailah with 4 orbs)
Day 5: Daily - 4* Sophia; Hero Fest Ticket - 4* Gunter
Day 6: Daily - 5* Dorcas; Changing Winds Banner - 4* Reyson (Got Hubert in the same circle)
Day 7: Daily - 3* Ares
Day 8: Daily - 4* Cain; Festival in Hoshido - 4* Chrom
Day 9: Daily - 4* Sophia
Day 10: Daily - 3* Titania; Weekly - 4* Lon'qu
Day 11: Daily - 4* Est
Day 12: Daily - 3* Sylvia
Day 13: Daily - 5* WT! Olwen; New Power - 4* Beruka
Day 14: Daily - 4* Libra; TT Banner - 3* Gwendolyn

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
That is certainly an interesting thought, though it seems such a build would require quite a heavy investment and I don't have plans to +10 her currently.

B!Alm is definitely strong, just the least interesting unit on this banner. I have a +1 +Spd Legendary Marth to cover all my dragon-slaying needs, a +10 regular Marth for a more supportive touch, a +Atk Karla waiting in my barracks alongside M!Byleth, regular Laevetein, an untouched Masked Marth and a +1 Karel, a +Atk 4* Soleil I could promote if I wanted to, etc. The red sword infantry pool is just so saturated that it's hard to get excited for new additions unless they offer something truly unique or exceptional.

I agree on Mae, but there's people who are going to try it anyway, and at least now they won't be sacrificing a seasonal 5* exclusive for it.

Doing something new in red sword and blue lance territory is starting to get difficult, at least without being something broken that has people scream powercreep again. ^^
Axes leave them more options, as there's a massive lack of effects that are there on lances and swords. Firesweep, the +7 Def or +7 Res ones, and so on.

I think they could add some variety if they would start doing reaver weapons that change the WTA. Or stuff like Levin Sword and similar things. The games give still give them a few options.

Yeah, Sigrun is kinda random. She's Sanaki's protector, who is linked to Micaiah, but no real direct link on her own. If they wanted to focus on a Micaiah connection, they could've done someone like Pelleas, or even a Dawn Brigade unit like Edward or Nolan. I bet this is where we would've gotten Sothe, if a regular version of him didn't exist already.

Well if it's Micaiah connected, as you said there are better options then. I mean, Micaiah is an alt where she is Queen of Daein, how about a Queen Spouse Sothe alt? Or that grown up Sanaki from the artbook?

... Or just use another high ranking CYL 3 hero ... like Bruno! ;D

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

If they wanted to do sothe, they could always have done his third tier design from radiant dawn, which would be his *king of daein* design, presumably if you used him enough to go with micaiah. IS Couldn't possibly have three of the characters invoked with cyl3 be men though, even if it would be sensible.

latest

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I'd rather they give a seasonal only character their OG form rather than give Sothe another alt, ngl. Sigrun is a weird, with her relation to Micaiah a stretch, but not going to complain.

Not sure who I'll go for my free pick. Camilla has atk/spd push which would be great for my Nanna, but Micaiah seems like a genuinely worthwhile unit. But push 4 feels like an AR skill for Nanna (the hp penalty is too large in modes like TT when she has solo), and there's something unsatisfying about pulling a skill I'll only use in AR.

I'll probably wait and see how people find micaiah in practice before choosing my free summon.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to choose Micaiah regardless of how her brave unit turned out, but she's really the most standout unit of the four anyway, which is nice (for Micaiah fans). All of these new units seem good on the face of it, though. Only time will tell. Last year's brave alts have aged really poorly, except for Veronica.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well if it's Micaiah connected, as you said there are better options then. I mean, Micaiah is an alt where she is Queen of Daein, how about a Queen Spouse Sothe alt? Or that grown up Sanaki from the artbook?

... Or just use another high ranking CYL 3 hero ... like Bruno! ;D

If they wanted to do sothe, they could always have done his third tier design from radiant dawn, which would be his *king of daein* design, presumably if you used him enough to go with micaiah. IS Couldn't possibly have three of the characters invoked with cyl3 be men though, even if it would be sensible.

It would've amazing if the planners were like, "Sothe is never going to win a CYL, let's just do it" and made King of Daein Sothe as the TT unit. Not make him B!Sothe quality, but like give him his Baselard dagger and a boring kit with an 4* inherit, and call it a day. Would've been cool, although maybe a little too generous for this game.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'd rather they give a seasonal only character their OG form rather than give Sothe another alt, ngl. Sigrun is a weird, with her relation to Micaiah a stretch, but not going to complain.

They could do sigrun in any TT, really. There's nothing special about sigrun at all. She doesn't have any interaction of note with micaiah, didn't do well in the cyl poll either. If they weren't going with another high ranked cyl person, then at least sothe is micaiahs (only) paired ending, which would allow them to use a design fitting the theme (character, but in a total costume).

It's just a weird choice to release her now all around.

(And it's not like sothe is ever going to get an alt otherwise)

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Celica has been my best pity breaker ever. She pretty much solo-ed the last Lunatic Chain Challenge, only dying at the very last map and leaving a barely alive the Death Knight to be killed by the second team. She has earned me so many orbs that I probably wouldn't have been able to get otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.