• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
How the hell did you guys manage to do enough damage with Elincia? Mine is +ATK with the same skills as the strategy and I only do around 136k, I was even lucky enough with the reinforcements and had my 3 dancers refreshing her from turn 2 all the way to end and it still was not enough, they are all equipped with drives and spurs to buff Elincia.
My Elincia is -Atk and no refine so she only has 42 attack but then gains:
+6 (Death Blow 3)
+4 (Spur Atk 3 on Rinea)
+4 (Spur Atk 3 Seal on Rinea)
+4 (Spur Atk 3 on Azura)
+6 (Atk Tactics Seal on Azura)
+4 (Spur Atk 3 on Young Azura)
+3 (Drive Atk 2 Seal on Young Azura)

To end up at 73 attack and I reached the 160k damage cap on Intermediate.
If you have the same setup I don't know why you wouldn't reach the same numbers unless there's something else going on like Claude is on a defense tile or one of the reinforcements has a staff/dagger that is reducing Elincia's attack.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Meet the Heroes Page updated with Thrasir and Jugdral characters. And seems you can filter by entry now (not sure if old).

guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com

Meet some of the Heroes FE Heroes

Meet some of the Heroes FE Heroes

thrasir_omnicidal_witch_pop03.png

eldigan_lionheart_pop03.png

ethlyn_spirited_princess_pop01.png

sigurd_holy_knight_pop02.png

lachesis_lionhearts_sister_pop03.png

champloo

Oct 27, 2017
I was able to reach 137k on Claude with a team of OG Camilla/Cherche/Dancing Xander/Eir, made a few tweaks since I wasn't taking Claude's Def Ploy into account, and now the game won't let me fight him anymore...

I suppose I could also try to copy the Elincia + 3 Dancer strat with Cherche..

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Got the reward on Claude with B!Lyn, B!Roy (Eliwood should work fine as well), and two dancers. Use Roy and the dancers to pin Claude against a forest, make sure Lyn is adjacent to the two dancers, give Roy Renewal for sustain, and wail on him.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I was able to reach 137k on Claude with a team of OG Camilla/Cherche/Dancing Xander/Eir, made a few tweaks since I wasn't taking Claude's Def Ploy into account, and now the game won't let me fight him anymore...

I suppose I could also try to copy the Elincia + 3 Dancer strat with Cherche..
I tried with Caeda but only got like 120k. Maybe Cherche will work but I would have to buff her speed because she is slower than Elincia.

champloo

Oct 27, 2017
I tried with Caeda but only got like 120k. Maybe Cherche will work but I would have to buff her speed because she is slower than Elincia.
I only needed to give my Cherche Darting Blow for her to be able to x4, mine is 4* +10 though, so you might need other speed buffs. The good thing about Cherche is that she has enough def to run astra instead of noontime, I was able to keep her healthy with only Eir's C skill.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I only needed to give my Cherche Darting Blow for her to be able to x4, mine is 4* +10 though, so you might need other speed buffs. The good thing about Cherche is that she has enough def to run astra instead of noontime, I was able to keep her healthy with only Eir's C skill.
I just did it with Cherche but I used Noontime because I'm sure that otherwise my dancers would have died. I may have been able to use another seal instead of Iote's Shield but I wanted to be sure that Claude would go for Olivia instead.
Young Azura with double Drive Speed 2 and the Pair Up bonus with Roy gave her enough speed to quad Claude.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
I found a strategy on Reddit I was able to copy.
You have Elincia and Iote's Shield (although I guess any brave weapon with enough speed to quad will do), two ranged dancers and one melee dancer and get them in the following position:
dvmHQUv.jpg

Claude will always attack the melee dancer since they can't counter and all you do is attack with Elincia four times every turn and ignore reinforcements. Elincia has breath of life to heal the dancers and noontime to make sure she always has enough HP for guard to be active. The melee dancer has guard too so Claude doesn't build special off her, and all the dancers have Spur Atk and the Spur Atk/Drive Atk/Attack Tactics seals to maximise Elincia's attack (maybe I only needed them because mine is -Atk though).

It still took me several attempts because depending on what reinforcements you get they might change Claude's AI and mess everything up. On one attempt a red unit spawned near Young Azura and got her to low enough health that Claude moved and attacked her since he could kill her, and on another a bow cavalier spawned and attacked Elincia from the defense tile so she was no longer in guard range so Claude was able to get special charge and messed up my positioning.
Also, if Claude has already taken some damage before you start and you can reduce him to 1 HP before you reach the 150k target, noontime will no longer heal Elincia so she'll quickly go out of guard range.

Ok so I was originally going to be unconcerned with going through the trouble of getting an accessory, though I just so happened to have Elincia and Azura. Managed to get over 180K damage out of it through the same builds but with some other additions:

My Elincia was neutral nature with the same build and refine and (as mentioned before) pair up with Eliwood.

My Azura had sacred cowl and killer lance to reduce damage from Claude's attacks at a pretty consistent rate. And she had the drive ATK 2 seal.

Rinea had Hone ATK 3 on c slot and spur ATK 2 seal and glowing ember (which I didn't really take into account lol).

And Y!Azura had Hone atk 3 as well (could have given her a spur/drive skill) and spur ATK/SPD 2 seal and glimmer.

Positioning was different since I attacked from the right side and played on a different map.

So thanks for the strategy!

And don't think I can think of a strat beyond using green tanks against Cordelia.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cordelia is easy even with blue units, what makes Claude hard is that he kills reyson/the whitewings easily so what most people use against other rokkr sieges is kinda of useless against him.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Can we just make every Arena week L!Alm Week? He makes getting your perfect arena run so painless.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
LJulia week is much easier, not only arena is full of dragons, the ones that arent dragons are usually easy to kill with her like non dc surtr, zelgius etc. The hardest thing to face with her is berkut lance tanks and even then impact makes sure she can survive.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How about no, it's annoying facing him.

Ah, really? In all of my arena matches where I faced him, he would over-extend and be the first unit sniped by my L!Alm. Although I ran into a lot of brainless 3 armors + Alm comps, so I probably got lucky he never got Reposition'd behind a Nowi or whatever.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
How about no, it's annoying facing him.
3 out of 5 teams had him this week. It was awful. 1 out of those 3 teams also had Aversa.
To make things worse, this week I only had Anna as my bonus unit. I barely made 3742 points and I'm not sure if I'll rise to tier 21.
I'd rather have L!Roy week because he kills everything.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Seems about right. I really like that statline, was worried they would go overboard on the attack stat, but they gave her enough Def/Res where she could tank a single hit in a lot of situations.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Within ~75 of ~110 saved up orbs i gots me a spare Hareonica, aka Green Flying Duel fodder, and a neutral Thrasir. You know what, perfectly fine with the neutral IVs. So i'm officially done with this banner.

I praise Naga that the days of L'Alm as a bonus unit are almost over. This guy and FallenCorrin are my most dreaded units to battle. I'm about 700 ranks from falling out of the threshold to enter T21 again, these were two hard weeks where i basically had to pull all tricks to get high scores with Panne as my bonus unit. But i gotta say, outside of the +10 Surtr that my team basically faced in every goddamn Arena match, she did great in getting the bonus kills.
The Taguel continue to be great units.

With literally my last axe refresh in Rokkr i managed to get those 160k damage on Claude. What a fucking shitshow this unit was in terms of scoring. And i only managed it because RNG was generous regarding the reinforcements, this time the dancers were able to tank everything. But i had to use my +10 Reyson and had him feed on Iotes Shield from one of the 5 Michalis i still had as a manual. If you're looking for a 3*/4* dancer to make a +10 project, this is the dude you're looking at. Seriously, build him.
Also didn't help that i nearly only faced Cordelia yesterday. Beat a badly damaged one, immediately the next Cordelia, used an axe refresh to beat that one, boom, Cordelia again. Didn't see a Claude until like 9 p.m.

Ah, really? In all of my arena matches where I faced him, he would over-extend and be the first unit sniped by my L!Alm. Although I ran into a lot of brainless 3 armors + Alm comps, so I probably got lucky he never got Reposition'd behind a Nowi or whatever.

What tiers are you roaming around in Arena? Because at the level i'm usually battling at T20.5, almost all L'Alms had a Rally assist in order to exactly prevent the AI from rushing him into easy picking. It's ... dreadful if this arsehole is constantly hiding behind a +10 Surtr or stuff like that.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
So far my haul as has been good, considering the IVs are decent or not so great. Plus the summons haven't been n that generous at giving me greens, and surprisingly it's mostly been OG!Sorens.

L!Eirika - DEF+/SPD-. At the very least, I'm glad I finally got this version.

S!Veronica - RES+/DEF-. Probably not impacted much.

Picnic Genny - HP+/ATK-. At least can still make great use of support.

Plus (although not a focus unit) got my first Mercedes at SPD+/ATK-

And the RNG must know I'm prioritizing merging up these units, since it gave me plenty of of Ests and Lachesises (?). Just respectively 3 and 2 copies away from 10+ merging them.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Got two Yunes and an Eliwood in 200 orbs. I'll save the rest.

I was mainly interested in Yune anyway, as she completes my Dark Defense team.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
70-80 orbs got me all 3 green units, very happy with this mythic banner. The Yune (+Def/-Res) and Thrasir (+Def/-Spd) have less than desirable natures, but I just wanted to get some defense mythics aside from dumb Duma.

Didn't care about S!Veronica, might build a green flier for Arena now.

What tiers are you roaming around in Arena? Because at the level i'm usually battling at T20.5, almost all L'Alms had a Rally assist in order to exactly prevent the AI from rushing him into easy picking. It's ... dreadful if this arsehole is constantly hiding behind a +10 Surtr or stuff like that.

Tier 20 mostly. On bad weeks I sometimes slip into T19, but am usually maintaining T20. I get that the positioning can sometimes be obnoxious in the upper tiers, but I don't find Arena setups to be as bad as something like Aether Raids. I feel like the CPU in that mode is more likely to eventually make a suboptimal move to give you an opening to snipe someone. I like these Arena weeks where they give you a hyper-offensive unit that can get its bonus kills, rather than futzing around with a bonus unit where the enemy starts closing in.

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Beat Thrasir Abyssal. One turn. Found a video on reddit with Tharja, Kaden, Fjorm and Vallazura, all had pretty hefty SI. Managed to make my own semi-similar team and got it working. In the end, i had to sacrifice one 4* GHB unit and one TT 4* unit in Cynthia and Sigrun to basically make Legendarywood work like Kaden with his Bonus Doubler weapon passive, and instead of an "omnitank" Fjorm with Null C-Disrput i made it work with Nailah, though that was difficult. Tharja already was +10 / +8 (double Atk bonus from Dragon Flowers).

Nailah had provide Infantry Rush 2 from a 4* Brady for Tharja. 2 should be enough if you're rocking a +Atk Tharja. But the freaking red manakete and healer never wanted to go down like in the video with Fjorm. The trick was equipping Flashing Blade seal and changing Nailah's special to Ignis. Her weapon makes Ignis 3 turn, and Flashing Blade makes sure that she triggers it on the dragon and finish him off with it. Healer went down too, and the rest was dealt with by Vantage triggered Tharja.

Probably could've done without much playing around and especially without wasting skills on Legendarywood, but i couldn't be arsed to look for another method.

Tier 20 mostly. On bad weeks I sometimes slip into T19, but am usually maintaining T20. I get that the positioning can sometimes be obnoxious in the upper tiers, but I don't find Arena setups to be as bad as something like Aether Raids. I feel like the CPU in that mode is more likely to eventually make a suboptimal move to give you an opening to snipe someone. I like these Arena weeks where they give you a hyper-offensive unit that can get its bonus kills, rather than futzing around with a bonus unit where the enemy starts closing in.

I like those weeks too. I just don't like L'Alm. ^^ And maybe it's because of the higher points threshold and the difference in Tier jumping, but in most cases a Rally L'Alm means either losing out on 3 bonus points and have some hero who can reach him without moving whatever tank in front of him out of the way, or you gamble long enough until you find a positioning that makes the Rally lovers finally part ways. But honestly, at a certain amount of minutes i just get annoyed on a single Arena match. ;D

Multiply this with 5 and you got the perfect annoyance.

Oh god AA this evening will be hell too ...

Last edited:

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
image0.png

I made this yesterday. With 330 orbs I pulled 6 Innes, a Fallen Corrin, Jaffar, Brave Lyn, Brave Lucina and Kjelle from the weekly banner. Insane luck.

Now I can make a full team of Sacred Stones +10s!

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly? Give him CC and Mystic Boost (i know, very premium skills) and you got a walking anti dragon and mage unit. Especially when cuddled up.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I have to stop leaving monthly quests to the last day. It's a Monday as well which means I have to do AA and AR.

The Thrasir map is the Veronica one from Book 1. Nice touch.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
34 orbs to get a L!Eliwood +RES (lol) -HP
He has some nice fodder. Dual Rally+, Chill Attack and DB4. DB4 isn't even that much better that DB3 but I'd be tempted to give it to a +ATK Reinhardt if I had one.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So ... what do you think might be Thrasirs best team buddies? A full spectrum debuff across 3 tiles is nothing to sneeze at, even if it's "just" 4 points in each stats. And it also affects multiple allies if they're all in the same distance to Thrasir. Basically FallenBerkut, but without the utility for Vantage/Desperation allies.

First (and pretty much only one) to come to mind would be Idunn. She even wants to get debuffed if her HP is at 100%. So she's the best hero to eat Thrasirs debuff and simply negate it.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
So ... what do you think might be Thrasirs best team buddies? A full spectrum debuff across 3 tiles is nothing to sneeze at, even if it's "just" 4 points in each stats. And it also affects multiple allies if they're all in the same distance to Thrasir. Basically FallenBerkut, but without the utility for Vantage/Desperation allies.

First (and pretty much only one) to come to mind would be Idunn. She even wants to get debuffed if her HP is at 100%. So she's the best hero to eat Thrasirs debuff and simply negate it.

Maybe Kliff? Would want the Atk debuff and negates the rest with his Prf tome's ability.

Oct 25, 2017
Ten green pulls, three Sorens in a row, and then my second Yune.
Yes, Ike is here, STOP ASKING

EDIT: One pull later, got my second Spring Veronica, and 9 pulls after that my first Thrasir arrives - +HP/-ATK.
On one hand I'm ready to make some rude noises, on the other I'm glad I got out of this banner with less than a hundred orbs spent.

Last edited:

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
Damn Edelgard just tore Thrasir's map apart, swinging her axe around and triggering Galeforce on all these poor fools

Managed to get another L!Eirika to fix my -Def IV, what is a good C skill for her?

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spent a good 40 orbs, walked away with a +Def, -HP L!Eliwood. Judging by his skills, he works best as a support unit. Include a beast/dragon ally, the unit with highest Atk gets a Atk/Def buff that instantly gets doubled. Could be fun.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I spent 64 more orbs and I got 2 Fallen Corrin on the last summoning circle. I can finally give Sudden Panic to Silvia whenever I get a +HP one.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
As a reward for doing the work of getting the Training Tower orbs, I threw another 20 orbs at the banner and got a second Thrasir (+Res/-Def). The other one is +Def/-Spd.

So what's the play here?
1. Merge into +Def version (26/27 defensive statline), make a Thrasir/Duma anima defense team
2. Merge into +Res version (23/30 statline), make a Thrasir/Duma anima defense team
3. Keep both, dump Duma, and make a double Thrasir defense comp
4. Fodder off Panic Smoke

I'd really like to get rid of that Speed bane, which is why I pulled. I don't feel like having 2 Thrasirs on AR defense would be the most ideal thing ever, but the prospect of dumping Duma would be nice. I need to play around with the defense designer, you'd think there would be some combo of units that would make Thrasir and Duma's skills work together.

Last edited:

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
In order to recover from the cold she caught last time, Celica ate a truckload of jello. Meanwhile Thrasir, having heard about the open spot in the dance troupe, went to audition herself, only to find Celica already recovered. Being a responsible adult, Thrasir naturally was going to leave gracefully until she heard about Celica eating her brethren. Thrasir uh, did not take it well.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Whew, barely managed to stay in the T21 entering threshold. Like predicted, AA last evening was cancer, Surtr, L'Alm, Surtr, L'Alm, Sutr, L'Alm, oh hey LJulia, Surtr, L'Alm, Fallen Tiki, Fallen Tiki, Fallen Tiki, Fallen Corrin, Fallen Corrin.
Had to do multiple runs ... the first one went flawless until the last match. The two wall map (hate hate hate this one), team of 2 +10/+5 Fallen Corrins, 1 +10/+5 Fallen Tiki and L'Alm.

Problem was this being the last match, meaning i had already used all of my anti dragons and anti colorless units in the 6 matches before. Well thanks random japanese arsehole whale for wasting my time.

The game seriously needs units that are effective against colorless and are NOT some weaksauce mage. Physical, melee units. And i still need Close Def 4 for my Oboro.

Maybe Kliff? Would want the Atk debuff and negates the rest with his Prf tome's ability.

Good idea! Although wasn't it proved that a too low Atk stat hurts Kliff in the end? Guess it could work with a neutral Atk one.

If I had fodder for those... I also want Null C-D for him.

IS really needs to work on skill distribution. Null C-D is on one unit, and has been on this only unit for almost a year now. Meanwhile, we have like ... 3 or 4 Swift Sparrow 3 carrying heroes.

As a reward for doing the work of getting the Training Tower orbs, I threw another 20 orbs at the banner and got a second Thrasir (+Res/-Def). The other one is +Def/-Spd.

So what's the play here?
1. Merge into +Def version (26/27 defensive statline), make a Thrasir/Duma anima defense team
2. Merge into +Res version (23/30 statline), make a Thrasir/Duma anima defense team
3. Keep both, dump Duma, and make a double Thrasir defense comp
4. Fodder off Panic Smoke

I'd really like to get rid of that Speed bane, which is why I pulled. I don't feel like having 2 Thrasirs on AR defense would be the most ideal thing ever, but the prospect of dumping Duma would be nice. I need to play around with the defense designer, you'd think there would be some combo of units that would make Thrasir and Duma's skills work together.

I wouldn't get rid of Duma. He brings his own utility and i don't feel it's worth to feed off a unit just for a potential lower Lift loss by using both Thrasirs.

Spd bane is probably the worst bane to have on Thrasir, so merging, if you plan to use her, has a massive advantage over feeding her off for Panic Smoke. Which on the other hand is also a super nice skill, but so is Flashing Blade 4.
Funny thing is, Thrasir herself has less use for Panic Smoke, and more use for someone who applies it on the enemies for her to take advantage on, otherwise you're almost forced to use her with a dancer to take advantage.

Going with my gut in this case, i would merge her. Panic Smoke can be replaced with the Panic Manor and is for AR not "that important". But if you changed your mind to feeding her off in the end, i'd do it for Flashing Blade 4.
Depending on how you plan to apply the Panic penatly for Thrasir and the rest of the team to take advantage, you need at least one dancer for her. Keep that one close to eat the debuff since they aren't really there to fight.

Otherwise, Idunn is likely her best friend, as she simply negates the debuff and instead gets buffed, so with good positioning you could nearly guarantee Idunn gets buffed. Duma, Idunn and Thrasir all have a problem with swords, especially Falchions, so make sure you got some means to get rid of them. ^^

Btw. what's this defense designer you're talking about? Got a link for me? :D

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Bonejack I was like 200 hundred spots from the bottom of T21 thresdhold and I made it too. Anna weeks are the worst. This makes my 19th crown.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
While grinding the TT orbs last night, I encountered a strange possible glitch.

I attacked a low health horse Eirika with my full HP Larachel and lost. She didn't have Vantage (base kit Desperation) so I don't know how that happened.

Guess I got overconfident. It's like automatically attacking a flying unit with an archer and then seeing them survive with 2 HP.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's sad that Shigure is the only dancer I have in this voting gauntlet. At least my Friend Unit keeps providing a Bridal Fjorm, what a perfect counter for this mode.

I wouldn't get rid of Duma. He brings his own utility and i don't feel it's worth to feed off a unit just for a potential lower Lift loss by using both Thrasirs.

Spd bane is probably the worst bane to have on Thrasir, so merging, if you plan to use her, has a massive advantage over feeding her off for Panic Smoke. Which on the other hand is also a super nice skill, but so is Flashing Blade 4.
Funny thing is, Thrasir herself has less use for Panic Smoke, and more use for someone who applies it on the enemies for her to take advantage on, otherwise you're almost forced to use her with a dancer to take advantage.

Going with my gut in this case, i would merge her. Panic Smoke can be replaced with the Panic Manor and is for AR not "that important". But if you changed your mind to feeding her off in the end, i'd do it for Flashing Blade 4.
Depending on how you plan to apply the Panic penatly for Thrasir and the rest of the team to take advantage, you need at least one dancer for her. Keep that one close to eat the debuff since they aren't really there to fight.

Otherwise, Idunn is likely her best friend, as she simply negates the debuff and instead gets buffed, so with good positioning you could nearly guarantee Idunn gets buffed. Duma, Idunn and Thrasir all have a problem with swords, especially Falchions, so make sure you got some means to get rid of them. ^^

Btw. what's this defense designer you're talking about? Got a link for me? :D

Thanks for the breakdown, much appreciated. I agree, I think I am going to merge her. Going down to 36 base speed really hurts Thrasir... She also seems like the kind of unit that would merge up decently well. I don't know of any third-party defense map designer, I was talking about playing around with the Aether Keep one, since we have 5 of them to noodle around in.

The thing with Duma I struggle with for AR defense is that he just doesn't have enough mixed defense or flexibility with Fell Breath to allow him to tank like other armors. Even if I gave him DC, I would expect him to be nuked by Ophelias and stuff pretty easily. Or Falchions and Armorslaying stuff will hurt him pretty bad. Swapping in a refined Lightning Breath+ will make him bulkier and free up his A-slot, at the cost of taking away 7 Atk points from him (and the special charge stuff). He's almost built to be a backline nuke with that crazy attack stat, but lacks the mobility to initiate.

Maybe I'll just hide him in the corner of the map, lol.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
My fully buffed Cecilia died to a QP Rein with Moonbow and I have no idea why. I didn't see any Panic skills or Aversa.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, IS added more "bonus orbs" to the current offerings in the shop. 3 more on the most expensive pack, 2 in the lower ones, 1 in the 30 orbs pack. Might be EU only?

Still too expensive. Should drop the prices by 10 bucks all around.

My fully buffed Cecilia died to a QP Rein with Moonbow and I have no idea why. I didn't see any Panic skills or Aversa.

Hmm, AR i guess? Fortress level difference? Was he fully buffed? Bonus doubler effect present (either Legendarywood or Kaden)? Was he damaged and had Vantage active?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So basically, thanks to the japanese tax increase they had to add value to the orb packages to not make them more expensive, which makes them a bit "cheaper / better valued" in the rest of the world.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, AR i guess? Fortress level difference? Was he fully buffed? Bonus doubler effect present (either Legendarywood or Kaden)? Was he damaged and had Vantage active?
Could be Bonus Doubler. First turn full HP so no Vantage active.

Actually, I just realized today that Panic Manor says HP < number. I thought this was a percentage lol so I never payed heed. It could have been that.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Managed my first MHB/LHB abyssal map against Thrasir thanks to PM1's guide; my HP+ Ike with +1 merge worked like a charm!

And also did Eirika's abyssal map as well, following another guide of his after realizing I had the shit I needed! Or maybe the fact, I could have used any IV for Olivia but I've since gotten plenty of neutral Olivias.

Edit: And darn Nephenee lost looks like. Gotta sometimes hate when you're on the losing edge without a significant multiplayer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.