• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
We actually got more orbs in January (396) than in February (340) last year, thanks to IS focusing on those free 5* summons as the primary anniversary reward. I sure hope they come up with something better this year.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
At least, we'll get lots of orbs from the 2 Tempest Trials that are coming.
We'll probably get summoning tickets for the anniversary banner and maybe others like on Christmas.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
What did they do for last year's anniversary? I am completely forgetting what was what.

I remember we had the voting website for the special banner (L!Lyn lol) and we had that thing where we got the random seasonal units but maybe that was Golden Week. Was the Anniversary where we had the Ophelia/Lewan Hero Fest banner?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't it that stupid seach browser game and then a random pull without seeing the color from the 4 winner heroes of that game?

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I hope they learned from their mistakes and don't repeat the stupid find the hero event. Just do a straight up vote like CYL. I doubt we will get a free hero of our choosing, though. It'll most likely be random again.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
I mean I guess IS didn't want every person to get an OP unit, still that Find and Vote was stupid. No indication you can move the map and apparently it lagged for some folks. I too hope it's just a simple vote; just don't over complicate things!

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Man this RNG is a pain in the ass! Went up to a 5.75% pity rate on NY banner! This was probably the highest pity rate I managed, but ultimately ended up being pity broken albeit with my first Phina. DEF+/RES-, so at least thankfully nothing important was negatively hit.

Guess I'll fold now. Only focus unit I managed was Anna and 3 off-focus 5* units on top of that. Guess I'll see what this month's mythic banner will entail though still not keen on the main unit we might be getting. Maybe see if that dedicated seasonal banner happens again, hopefully with the off-chance S!Lyn appearing.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
That's some bad luck Strider. Especially since (imo) Anna is the weakest of the NY 2020 focus units. Though if you already had Anna, why didn't you just stop pulling red? That's for me right now the most off-focus dangerous color.

If the mythic hero is the one that has been rumored / speculated because of the last datamine, i might not pull on the mythic banner. Honestly, there have been enough of that sort of weapon/movement combination in the last few banners save for the NY 2020 one.

I still think they should add Reaver weapons to shake up the WTA a bit.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Reaver weapons is a really bad idea imo. It will just serve to confuse people.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Well that's kinda the effect they should have. And to this day, i have AR defense wins where the attacker is utterly overwhelmed and confused about my 80% flier ball teleport shenanigans teams ... so it's not like confusion due to not properly checking the enemy units is not a thing right now.

Hey ... Reaver weapons can't be worse than those little bibles we now sometimes get for weapon effect descriptions. ^^

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
Reaver weapons could just be built in breaker skill to the weapon type it's weak against. Swordreaver would be an axe with built in Swordbreaker 3 for example.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
That's some bad luck Strider. Especially since (imo) Anna is the weakest of the NY 2020 focus units. Though if you already had Anna, why didn't you just stop pulling red? That's for me right now the most off-focus dangerous color.

I still think they should add Reaver weapons to shake up the WTA a bit.

Yeah. More of a case of me not really thinking this through, though part of me was betting on getting another Anna at best, at least to remove the ATK bane she got.

And while she definitely isn't going to be practical in combat, she does at least have usage as support thanks to her weapon and high res; just wish we would start getting sabotage skills as sacred seals. Mine has a RES boon, and she has some simple stat boosting skills like fury and ATK/RES seal to take advantage.

And indeed if only red color wasn't so over saturated with sword infantry units. I still can't get over how I kept getting pity broken, trying to get Igrene. Even when red was literally the only color I sniping at the time.

All and all, I'll just have to own up to it lol! At the very least I got one focus unit out of it, and did get a decent batch of 5* only units (B!Celica and Phina) plus a 5* Echidna, who was demoted. Like the third time I got a demotee in their 5* form, aside from year 1. Last year gave me a 5* Reyson and I did get a 5* Ares before he was completely demoted. I've otherwise been fortunate that I've gotten the 4* versions of the demotees. My heart practically stops whenever I kept seeing Python being summoned.

And first time I heard about reaver weapons. Would be some interesting stuff to see.

Last edited:

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if I should get on those Dragonflower quest things in case they downgrade year 3 units with the anniversary.

Maybe they will just continue with year 4 giving 40 Dragonflowers, or maybe increase it?

Oct 25, 2017
If they increase the number of dragonflowers, the next number in the sequence might be 98 (the second difference in the polynomial is 26) which I'd be okay with for year 4 units. It would also mean 182 for year 5 units.

But watch them just make it 40 again.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This banner is so stupid. Not as stupid as onsen but this getting a banner and FEW not getting one is very weird
Haters begone, this is the most exciting banner in months
How? 4 girl banner check
Powercreep prfs check
Nobody cares about them check
The last banner at least gave us some well liked characters.

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This banner is so stupid. Not as stupid as onsen but this getting a banner and FEW not getting one is very weird

How? 4 girl banner check
Powercreep prfs check
Nobody cares about them check
The last banner at least gave us some well liked characters.

Because:

Crossover banner, check
Brand new characters, check
Less of the same, check
Free MC, check

The prfs in this banner don't even remotely compare to the laughably busted new year prfs from the cavalry beasts or close call skills either

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
Tsubasa's PRF is pretty loaded and I've been enjoying a similar weapon immsensely in D!LyonEphraim. Looking forward to finally redeeming my luck on her with the RNG gods.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
This is a surprising banner. I don't care for TMS but it's unique enough to be fun for me.

I wonder if these heroes will be limited or will join the regular pool.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Because:

Crossover banner, check
Brand new characters, check
Less of the same, check
Free MC, check

The prfs in this banner don't even remotely compare to the laughably busted new year prfs from the cavalry beasts or close call skills either
Those are basically spicier alts. Also no demote either.
How can this be any more exciting than banners that actually introduce characters from main games with 2 demotes like the banners of late last year?
Also new years suck, I am talking about the SS/BB/SoV banners that were much better

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If they want to make this banner at least have the decency to include the other 2 male characters. Put both in TT banner and call it a day

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Don't play anymore and don't like TMS, but I'm glad that fans of TMS finally have their waifus (also soggy white bread MC) in the game.

At least Barry's pedo ass didn't make it in.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
This is undoubtedly one of the most surprising banners they've ever done. My jaw literally dropped because the thought wasn't even in my mind that a TMS banner was remotely possible.

Now I truly believe that we'll see a Zelda cross-over before FEH has run its course...

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
2 boring powercreep sword units (literally Ayra's kids) headlining the banner doesn't exactly impress

The Blazing Blade banner was amazing, but the SoV banner didn't really stand out
I didn't even mention Genealogy in that quote, and it at least tried to sell a male character as worth a damn
BB was good for the most part except for ingrene. At least Echidna dropped

rayngiraffe

Dec 11, 2018
It's entirely amazing to see TMS in feh and it being a completely new concept makes it really fun. Hope to see more of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.