• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
New player having a problem here. I initially opted to go with the Lite version after the HQ download consistently froze up at 92%, but after hearing just how poor quality the voices are on Lite, I decided to upgrade to HQ. The problem is, every time I select the HQ download, the game blackscreens and eventually crashes, and when I start it up again I have to re-download the Lite version. Anyone ever have something like this happen? I'm on Android, and have plenty of free space available.

Never used the Lite version, but have you tried searching in the FEH subreddit for threads that might have the same or a similar problem?

You could try to uninstall FEH completely from the Play Store and reinstall to try again. If nothing helps, i would try to contact the customer service from within the game.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
5.75% with Christmas banner and got pity broken by an off-banner.... and now 5% with no 5*s in sight on the FE# banner....

and down to 2 orbs.

-_-

I had terrible luck on the lif banner too. Got a couple of Leif's in more than 300 orbs but that was it.

And then on my free pulls I got both Hawkeye and Minerva from those banners. Bloody great, that.

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
:i know that feel bro.gif:

yeah I had a similar experience in the past two months - wasting my luck (if there were such a thing) on gen1 dupe 5* free pulls and failing miserably on the banners that actually matter.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I would like some 5* exclusive gen 1 heroes for merge projects. Ninian for example. But actively pulling for her? Yeah ... no.

Especially not with a new special heroes banner coming up and another regular new heroes banner also coming this month again.

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
Being mostly a f2p player and someone who always likes to play with new toys I have learned my lessons not to take baits with even seemingly lucrative but older units on a banner. It works nicely most of time except when the RNG gods choose to completely forsake me -_-

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Threaten Atk/Def 3 might actually be perfect for BIke. Pulse Smoke doesn't stop specials that are already charged, right?

Edit: LOL those FEH pass rewards taunting me.

Last edited:

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Ha, that's one way to make good use of +spd BIke.

I think I still prefer Null C-Disrupt. The amount of times BIke forces a concession because he just heals back the damage, I love it.

GustyGardner

Oct 27, 2017
Who the fuck okayed this Defeat 1000 Foes quest? I hope nobody wants to autobattle the upcoming Tempest Trial because this quest will pop up after every single screen defeating the whole point.

And for a single measley orb? Forget the Feh Pass, this is the worst part of the new update.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Sure could've added one or two more orbs and some Dragon Flowers / Grails / Divine Dew rewards. I think at this pace i'll hit the max number of Arena Crests this year.

Oct 25, 2017
Definetely going to grind out this 1K quest today with rival domains.
If I had to deal with this during tempest trials I'd quickly go bonkers.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe they add another QoL option to the Feh Pass next month, "Deactivate quest progress popups". ^^

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
I just can't with the Defeat 1,000 Foes quest... the prize being 1 orb is just too much.

On the topic of refines:
- Laslow got a really cool one. I like experimental stuff.
- Barst got a cool one too.
- Jakob got omega stat-stacking since he's pretty bad. Don't feel the refine makes him good enough tho.
- Morgan's refine is... meh?

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just to point out.

Continuous auto battle already skips quest notifications.

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, those "Get the Feh Pass!" icons are not intrusive in the slightest...

On a brighter note, the Valentine's banner is looking nice. I'm going to target Alm first, but I also will try to restrain myself. Want to try to have a respectable stash for the end of the month with the legendary banner.

PoppaBK

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of a dick move sticking the FEH pass quests in the rewards even if you don't have the pass. Now I will permanently have a little '1' or whatever on the quests rewards even though I have nothing to claim.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
The quest notifications won't appear while auto-battling through TT? That's nice, because I'm probably going to go to top 1k TT (mostly as an excuse to HM farm silque, and possibly conrad if I can pick him up), so the quests should be easy enough.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, not only are they gating QoL improvements behind the FeH Pass, they're also making QoL worse with the unfinished quest and 1000 foe notifications.

Threw some more orbs at the mythic banner and got another Ephraim (didn't get one until recently and now I've pulled 3), a -HP Loki (best bane) and Leif. Still haven't pulled some of the oldest units like Lucina or Hector. Then again it took ages before I got a not-free Fjorm and Gunnthra.

Some decent refines but who has 11 Barsts to merge?

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I kind of want to build Barst. I tend to lack good green options, since I haven't merged any up, mostly because none really appeal to me.

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nice, not only are they gating QoL improvements behind the FeH Pass, they're also making QoL worse with the unfinished quest and 1000 foe notifications.

Threw some more orbs at the mythic banner and got another Ephraim (didn't get one until recently and now I've pulled 3), a -HP Loki (best bane) and Leif. Still haven't pulled some of the oldest units like Lucina or Hector. Then again it took ages before I got a not-free Fjorm and Gunnthra.

Some decent refines but who has 11 Barsts to merge?
-HP is not the best Loki bane, her whole niche is using her HP to shut down movement of mages.

Still, one Loki is better than no Loki.

Mar-Mar

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 30, 2017
Germany
I can't believe a company can be this greedy to get their players to buy the pass. It sickens me. It's absolutely disgusting. Incest would be a wonderful thing compared to that and I'm sure even Ephraim would agree with me on this.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe a company can be this greedy to get their players to buy the pass. It sickens me. It's absolutely disgusting. Incest would be a wonderful thing compared to that and I'm sure even Ephraim would agree with me on this.
You arent wrong but that escalated quickly

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
I tell you what, I doubt anyone beyond the 2 regulars hear will buy the FEH pass and not personally encouraging anyone into giving into temptation

But theoretically, some are suggesting to just wait before Lyn's distribution ends so that one potentially snags 3 Resplendent Heroes, as the pass renews every 30 days. But don't take my word for it.

And jeez, I know people have a right to be pissed off with the pass (the grievances are absolutely understandable and won't downplay the issues here) but gonna feel pretty sorry for the people running the social media accounts getting the brunt of the backlash.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Well, i won't drop money for the Feh Pass for what it's worth. Not even once as it is right now. I might drop some cash for a month once in a while if they either lower the price or increase the rewards, and only after this happens and when there's a hero i'd like to have the costume for.
But right now, no, absolutely not. Hard pass (no pun intended). And you better don't buy it too.

Valentine's was good to me! Within 160 orbs i got 2 Calms -Res / +Def and -HP / +Def, 1 Valenfaye -Res / +Spd (why is that a superboon?!), three 4* Loverads and an off-focus Surtr. What an incredible luck after the latest pulls.
IVs, while not the best, are okay, at least no -Atk on anyone and no -Spd on the ones who actually need Spd.

Having one focus hero available in the 4* pool is such a GOOD change. One of my three will see a 5* promotion, the others will be fodder for both Brazen Def/Res and the solid weapon. Brazen Def/Res 3 is even available at 4*! ^^

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
I mean I'll personally take the wait and see approach in regards to the feh pass. Gonna see how much this nukes the the revenue of the game lol!

Only thing I wanna know is how an individual Resplendent Hero will be priced. And this still requires the feh pass in order to access but hope that changes.

Only free summoned myself and got nothing. Already spent a load of orbs and already have a regular Celica for use of TT+.

I guess Day 4 technically on free BHB daily banner summons gave me 4* Jagen.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I did it.

It took 3 years but I finally did it.

I summoned a Takumi.

He wasn't technically free but it was a 4 orb yolo pull, so it may as well have been. Thanks anniversary!

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Can someone help me figure out the IVs of my Ninian? I just pulled another one on the Takumi banner and am trying to figure out which to keep.

Current Ninian (+1 merge, water blessing, all skills unequipped):

HP: 43
Atk: 28
Spd: 34
Def: 23
Res: 27

I checked two guides, they both say this is +Atk but no bane?

The new one is:

HP: 16
Atk: 6
Spd: 7
Def: 5
Res: 5

This is clearly +Atk, -Def. What's the first one though?

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone help me figure out the IVs of my Ninian? I just pulled another one on the Takumi banner and am trying to figure out which to keep.

Current Ninian (+1 merge, water blessing, all skills unequipped):

HP: 43
Atk: 28
Spd: 34
Def: 23
Res: 27

I checked two guides, they both say this is +Atk but no bane?

The new one is:

HP: 16
Atk: 6
Spd: 7
Def: 5
Res: 5

This is clearly +Atk, -Def. What's the first one though?
You know you can turn on IV display on the settings right?

The blue stat is the boon, and the red stat is the bane

edit: The setting is called Asset/Flaw Color Display

edit2: Merging nullifies the bane, so your +1 Ninian won't have a bane

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Naga blessed me this fine morning.

First on the daily banner:

Day 6: 5* Mikoto (!!) +Atk, -Spd

Then after about 50 orbs and multiple sessions where there were no green orbs on the plate, Alm/Celica showed up! +Def, -Res, which doesn't sound ideal, but I will happily take them.

I also pulled a 4^ Conrad (+Spd, -Atk), so I'm already halfway complete with this banner.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, I must have missed this one.

I have a +10 neutral Marth. Any way to give him an asset?

Promote a 4* one with an asset to 5* and merge the existing +10 one into the newly promoted one that has the asset you would like.

Yes, everything but the SP you gathered will be transfered to the new +10 one. Refinements, Dragon Flowers, inherited skills and all.

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I think I mentioned it here how when I did the TMS banner I had three of the four focuses with the same boon/bane at +Res -Spd (sadly, one of them was Ellie). It happened again today.. .with +Def -Atk on the lovebird duo, Rudolf, AND Faye. And I'm pretty sure Rudolf and Faye have superbanes in Atk. Faaaaaaan-tastic.

(At least one of the Conrad I pulled was +Spd, and I actually got pitybroke by an Ellie so that Speed bane is gone.)

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Faye has a Spd superboon. Src.: I have a +Spd one and checke the Gamepedia entry. ^^

E: Oh bane, misread. Yeah, she has an Atk superbane ... sorry ...

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Man Taco ... i'd say he still has a reason to appear even in new heroes and special heroes banners due to being the only regular hero with CC.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Congrats on getting the pina colada.

I know there are still some regular units I still haven't gotten myself.

Thanks! It is so weird how many of these old Fates units that debuted in the game are so rare now, you will barely ever see them.

Leo, Elise, and Hinoka may as well not even exist in Feh for me. Yeah, they got seasonal alts but you rarely see them too. The less popular characters released later (or were demoted immediately) ended up getting the better deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.