• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
100 orbs (wasn't able to save up more this time) got me a 5* Lene, a -Spd / +Def Faedunn and a -Res / +Def Est on the single blue orb i pulled on the last round. Very good haul.

Bartre sure has an Atk stat, too bad he isn't able to get an Atk boon.
And Narcian looks to be ... okay too, statwise. A blue Beruka with slighlty more Def, much more Spd, more Atk but less HP and Res.
If he was in the regular pool and with that easy to merge, he would've been a viable merge project.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
PSA: Karla will avoid you forever if you dare to feed off her Bunny-Husband.

Btw.: What effect does his sword have? The same as Narcian's lance?

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So, powered through Hall of Forms today, well the last 5 floors. Boy, the game sure loves to leave the player in a more than disadvantegous situation, right?

Also ... is it just my game, or did you also get like ... 80% a Res based special in the skill selection screen? Like ... Glacies, Glacies all the time.

Same as Narcian's lance!

Pretty good effect then, fitting for his stats. Probably dies when a mage or dragon looks at him though.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
With his hp and ok base res at 25 he will only die to high atk mages/dragons, and even then you can give him things to boost his res to patch it up like barrier blade

Even Arden can tank mages/dragons with the right kit. Barrier Blade (+Res) + any Res boosting A skill (like a stance, solo or bond) can have him over the 30 Res mark on his own. So Spring!Bartre can definitely do it too if you really wanted to.

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Used 283 orbs total (220 + a pack, had 14 left): two Fir, two Est, two dragon duos, five four star Narcian. No pitybreakers at all, amazingly.

Only complaint is the IVs: both Est and both Fir were Def+ and -Atk or Spd, and it took five 4* Narcian before I got one that wasn't -Atk or Spd. The Idunn were neutral and +Atk -HP so apparently that's where all the luck went.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Got an +res-atk Est in the first and only circle I did.
Got a 4th hilda trying to get a Lys. I will just wait for 3 person banner and save my orbs.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
You guys should really stop doing full pull when aiming for a specific hero. Especially if it's a red one in a 4 hero banner.

You're provoking other color pity breakers on top of the almost guaranteed red pity breaking.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
You guys should really stop doing full pull when aiming for a specific hero. Especially if it's a red one in a 4 hero banner.

You're provoking other color pity breakers on top of the almost guaranteed red pity breaking.
Why do you assume I did a full pull?
I didnt, it was circle with no reds so I went for green because it has annette and overall better units

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
If you had probably enough orbs to get 1 character and had to choose between the original Idunn and this new duo Idunn, which do you think would be best to go for? Since both are available right now, I can't figure out which to go after.

Nov 7, 2017
The original Idunn has the advantage of not being a seasonal unit. You can gradually merge her up if you happen to get lucky with free pulls and/or pity breakers.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If you had probably enough orbs to get 1 character and had to choose between the original Idunn and this new duo Idunn, which do you think would be best to go for? Since both are available right now, I can't figure out which to go after.
One copy, faedunn
+10 project? OG idunn

Oct 25, 2017
With 130 orbs spent, I was pitybroken by a MByleth. I guess DC/Ruptured Sky fodder isn't all bad.
There's 30 days to go in this banner, I can build up more and see if I'm ready to go for broke.

Berkut

Oct 25, 2017
my luck went from shitty (300 orbs on legendary banner for 2 units) to amazing (110 orbs for est, 3 narcian and gerik).

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I thought about pulling a few reds on this banner because I like to use armors sometimes in AR. But sniping red is like the worst thing in the world, so I ended up skipping the banner.

Finished up the last couple tiers of Grand Conquests. Mostly did Infernal auto-battling.

And L!Chrom, I have this to say to you:

2l374Z3.gif

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I can't believe my luck! Bunny Est was my most anticipated alt in forever and I was fully prepared to dump hundreds of orbs while getting constantly pity-broken by Narcian on my way to get her, but she somehow managed to surprise me on only my 6th summon using just 23 orbs! Yaaaay! \(^ヮ^)/

+Speed/-HP too, which I'll gladly take without complaint. Honestly, if I had more orbs saved up I would've been mighty tempted to make her my first natural 5-star merge project.

And as a fellow lover of cheesy puns, I never knew my girl was such a pro at them. Punny bunny is undoubtedly bEst Whitewing and I'll tear the hare off of anyone who says otherwise. 🥴

HhQSvND.jpg

Oct 28, 2017
I got the three focus units in the same circle wth.
I was pulling blue/colorless and got Dimitri (+atk) and Claude (+atk) on the first two orbs so I decided to finish the circle and got Cain (never have enough WoM fodder), Tailtiu and the last orb got me Edelgard (+res, -spd)

I think it's only the second time I get 3 x 5* in one circle.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I got the three focus units in the same circle wth.
I was pulling blue/colorless and got Dimitri (+atk) and Claude (+atk) on the first two orbs so I decided to finish the circle and got Cain (never have enough WoM fodder), Tailtiu and the last orb got me Edelgard (+res, -spd)

I think it's only the second time I get 3 x 5* in one circle.

That's incredible that not only was it the ultra rare triple-focus summon (3,000+ summons since launch and I've still never seen one myself), but also the three leads from Three Houses all at once is just too perfect.

I'd be curious to know what your pity-rate was and if the positioning of the characters in the summon circle matched 3H's box art. lol

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
No greens on my free summon, oh well. Already have Edelgard at +2, so that's enough for the time being. But using her in Arena currently again, i'm definitely reminded that she is still one of the most powerful infantry units that's not mythic, legendary or duo.
I should give her Galeforce down the road, she's rocking Aether currently.

Last day of Forging Bonds ... so if you're not done with it yet, see to it.

E:

Finally came around to give my +10 Virion some better skills. Current build is somewhat of a Frankenstein, but i both lack the idea and probably the fodder to give him a better one:

Sol / HP/Atk 2 / Guard 3 / Infantry Pulse.

I thought about maybe giving him Mystic Boost for the HP recovery to keep his HP high, but i lack a spare Eir. And honestly Guard works okay too with his HP amount. ^^

You guys think we're going to see the HP based Boost skills again? Like Fire Boost 4 for example, that would be great for units like Virion.

Last edited:

shinespark

Oct 25, 2017
Been having good luck lately, got an Edelgard with the free pull and a free Lysithea just the other day. I just know that whenever Dorothea comes out it'll take me like 300 orbs to get her.

Oct 28, 2017
That's incredible that not only was it the ultra rare triple-focus summon (3,000+ summons since launch and I've still never seen one myself), but also the three leads from Three Houses all at once is just too perfect.

I'd be curious to know what your pity-rate was and if the positioning of the characters in the summon circle matched 3H's box art. lol
Pity rate was 3%, it was the damn free pull!
Sadly, the positioning didn't match the cover.

Anyone know what are the chances of that happening?

Last edited:

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
So Narcian shares a color with Est and is also a 4* pull?

What kind of bullshit is that?

*deletes app*=

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Dunno what's the problem with that? Since your 5* focus rate isn't going to reset if you get a 4* Narcian, it's simply a method for F2P players to better get at least one focus unit.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
And if you mean it makes it harder to get Est, it almost doesn't matter - it takes a whole extra stone (ie. 3 to 5 orbs) on average with color sharing, and you're getting Narcians alongside it.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Man what is with IS's obsession to randomly fuck over horse emblem when designing maps? They already can't traverse forests but let's put more obstacles that are literally irrelevant for any other movement type. It's like a big fuck you.

Thank God for Peony.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I snipped blues and ended up with a 5* Narcian =/

May i quote a post of mine from the last legendary banner?

Free pull, LJulia ... okay, thanks i'll take her. Out of the banner then, don't have many orbs to begin with.

Buddy texted me ... he likes Chrom and wanted him, got 13 Vallazuras instead. Not even a Julia in between somehow, no, only Vallazuras. 13. Thirteen.

I never had that bad luck, but i fear that this might once be the case if there's a legendary or mythic i would like to have and i'm pretty sure this would make me turn sour on legendary/mythic banners for good.

In the end, yeah, color sharing sucks if you're unlucky, as seen in the example in my quoted post. But that's really nothing new, and like we said, the 4* focus doesn't even reset the 5* focus rate. ^^

See it like this, at least you have a focus unit. :D

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
May i quote a post of mine from the last legendary banner?

In the end, yeah, color sharing sucks if you're unlucky, as seen in the example in my quoted post. But that's really nothing new, and like we said, the 4* focus doesn't even reset the 5* focus rate. ^^

See it like this, at least you have a focus unit. :D
And it was shortly after I pulled a 4* narcian as a free pull.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
I wouldn't consider a pegasus knight whose default version's prf has both armor effectiveness and conditional brave effect generic on top of some in-combat buffs generic. 😎

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't consider a pegasus knight whose default version's prf has both armor effectiveness and conditional brave effect generic on top of some in-combat buffs generic. 😎
I am talking about the design, anyway my post was just a cheap shot against the people that are complaining about Narcian

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've got all skills I wanted for my Olwen except for a Lull with Res, but I'm still very happy with this. I will definitely spend a soul on this beauty.
image0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.