• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
Ehm, so i just got a +SpD -Res Ayra, who seems to be a pretty damn good unit.

But i don't know what build i should go for. Any suggestions?
Also, quick follow-up question: Are the recommended builds for units on gamepress noteworthy? I feel like they get outdatet pretty quickly

Perfect IVs, congrats! You can stick with her base kit, or if you have/ever do get distant counter fodder, DC + slaying edge is pretty scary.

Gamepress is pretty reliable for the most part, and they update pretty quickly when the meta changes.

Oct 26, 2017
I got Kana in about 20 orbs, -atk/+def. it's ok I only wanted you for goad dragons.

Now I just need feathers to start merging all these ATiki and I will have 5* +10 Fae, Nowi, and Tiki.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Free Colorless, then 2 other Colorless on the same board, so 9 orbs later and... Nanna.

I'm waiting for the legendary/Golden Week stuff before trying for Kana or Hinokinshi.

I also finally broke my rule of keeping single 5*s around and fed Neph, one of my several Navarres, and a dupe Hector to Ayra for Slaying Edge/Wrath/DC fun. And I also fed Lute (sadly, I actually miss l00t) to Fae for Res Ploy.

At this point, I think merges are more "efficient," but admittedly less interesting, than new characters.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I find her default kit to be pretty good already, just add support and C skills to your liking, and she's ready to wreck everyone including some blue units.

Wow, thats pretty good! I was fearing that i need too many rare units to build her kit, so thats a nice surprise, thanks! :)

Perfect IVs, congrats! You can stick with her base kit, or if you have/ever do get distant counter fodder, DC + slaying edge is pretty scary.

Gamepress is pretty reliable for the most part, and they update pretty quickly when the meta changes.

Great, thank you for your advice! And great to know that gamepress is reliable. I like their in-depth reviews, but i always feared that they'll be outdated. Good that it's not the case :)

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Ughh. I am very much looking forward to the day when we kill Surtr. And I don't want no FEH bs of he's defeated but not dead. This guy needs to be ended. I really don't like the archetype of someone who's evil for the sake of being evil, but I think they do it pretty well with him in this game. I wish we got more story with these updates though.
I agree, Surtr killing one of his daughters would go very well with the current mood of book ii.
Yeah I've been thinking about that for a while as well. I hope not as I like both of them.

I've also been wondering, what's Loki's stake in this? Even though she clearly knows he's stronger than her she never seems too afraid of him. Wondering why she's on his side.
I can build a hospital with the amount of healers I got
This made me laugh. Props.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, datamine suggested no hero fest/golden week banner?

Always been planning to save for the legendary anyways, still need another Warding Breath and presumably Halloween Jakob will be on it.

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
Dataminers have not been able to mine banners for a long time. Unless something changed today we don't know what future banners are unless IS tells us.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
IS did mention Golden Week on the schedule so if there was going to be a special Golden Week Banner would they have any reason to hide it from the schedule?

There is that banner on the 10th that only lasts 10 days so if there is one that could be it.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
The last Hero Fest banner for the Anniversary Celebration wasn't on the calendar, same with the Bound Hero Battle banners who are never on it.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Dataminers have not been able to mine banners for a long time. Unless something changed today we don't know what future banners are unless IS tells us.

I know that. I'm specifically referring to the following:

"This update allocated space for only one new banner, which is Wings of Fate.

There should be no more banners until the next update, likely for the Legendary Hero Summoning Event that begins on May 1st."

Anyways, only reason to think they'd run a hero fest is this is when they had the first one last year. That's about the only thing that'd tempt me from using 200+ on the next legendary. The random Grima I got this morning was a nice reminder that the next hero fest is going to be a lot more attractive since shit like Merric/Hawkeye can't pity break anymore.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've also been wondering, what's Loki's stake in this? Even though she clearly knows he's stronger than her she never seems too afraid of him. Wondering why she's on his side.
My take is that Loki is the real bad guy, setting up things in motion by manipulating Veronica, then Surtr, then the big last boss of chapter 3 (The fire dragon? Bruno? Some new character she's related to?)

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I spent all this time preparing my body to wade through colorless hell to pull for Hinoka and she showed up on the free pull as (spd+, ref-). Praise RNGesus and the whole pantheon of Gatcha Gods.

Oct 25, 2017
I spent all this time preparing my body to wade through colorless hell to pull for Hinoka and she showed up on the free pull as (spd+, ref-). Praise RNGesus and the whole pantheon of Gatcha Gods.
with klein, sothe, and nanna in 4*, colorless isnt so hell anymore anyway. 3* healers and jakob are generally send home fodder, but every color has that.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
50 orbs and I have two Hinoka now. What a good day.

Fed the -Atk/+HP one to the -HP/+Def.

Need a new Faye to sacrifice now.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I've reached a zen state where huge streaks of bad luck mean nothing to me because something really good happens afterwards every single time. I'm ready to hit 12% pity rate on the legendary again.

fek

Oct 26, 2017
About 90 orbs or so and nothing, will keep trying until I get a 5*. Not very interested in legendary banner unless it has Myrrh in it...

Samstrike

Oct 27, 2017
Told myself i would not spend more than 30 orbs on this banner and actualy got Hinoka in 25 orbs. She is +Spd/-Res too. Will use her default weapon for now but if i ever get a Faye I will inherit Firesweep bow. Already put Swift Sparrow and desperation on her.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I would keep the default bow on Hinokinshi, if i had one.

Did the same with BLyn and Mulagir, until i got CupidRoy and decided to make BLyn an offensive horse bow and CupidRoy a defensive one. ^^

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
120 orbs and I got two old 5-star units out of it

Including original Hinoka, who I never got until now, lol

Okamiden

Oct 25, 2017
Plus, speculating is bad but Tana will probably get her refine sooner rather than later. Her weapon is one of the last pre-CYL legendary weapons and is destined for a powerful refine.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get Shigure or Hinoka but got something much better, +Atk -Res Hardin + a Bike to feed him
Screenshot_20180424-135336.png

Palas

Oct 29, 2017
Told myself i would not spend more than 30 orbs on this banner and actualy got Hinoka in 25 orbs. She is +Spd/-Res too. Will use her default weapon for now but if i ever get a Faye I will inherit Firesweep bow. Already put Swift Sparrow and desperation on her.

Why though? I'm asking because I got an extra Faye and Hinokinshi today and, although she's -Spd, I'd like to know what I could get from giving her Firesweep Bow eventually. So maybe it could be good, but I don't clearly understand how since I have barely used Hinoka yet.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmmm.... got a shigure on my 3rd pull.
Well i guess im done with this banner, i doubt i will be lucky to pull hinoka anyways.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Why though? I'm asking because I got an extra Faye and Hinokinshi today and, although she's -Spd, I'd like to know what I could get from giving her Firesweep Bow eventually. So maybe it could be good, but I don't clearly understand how since I have barely used Hinoka yet.
It's how you use all ranged fliers: Hit and Run.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017

not sure what you mean. it would be the same as any archer with firesweep. the ability to attack without being countered. probably helps that hinoka flies so it's easier to move her out of danger too.

edit: just hit 300k feathers. maybe i should save up for a million.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
The last Hero Fest banner for the Anniversary Celebration wasn't on the calendar, same with the Bound Hero Battle banners who are never on it.
Hmm based on that logic maybe we get one to coincide with the Golden Week Celebration on the schedule? So maybe on the 27th we'll get the new hero fest?

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
Managed to get a neutral Hinoka and my 2 Kanas (both bad IVs so I dont feel bad using her for fodder) Using around 100 orbs, ao gonna call this a good investment

Was anything datamined for Golden Week?

Palas

Oct 29, 2017
not sure what you mean. it would be the same as any archer with firesweep. the ability to attack without being countered. probably helps that hinoka flies so it's easier to move her out of danger too.

Well yeah but, I wouldn't use Firesweep on Klein because he doesn't have the speed. So how does she fare is what I'm asking

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Hinoka is finally the alt that has made me go, "I'm sick of getting alts of characters that we already have instead of any of the new ones we don't." Stop already.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Hinoka is finally the alt that has made me go, "I'm sick of getting alts of characters that we already have instead of any of the new ones we don't." Stop already.
I mean... some of the current chars in FEH are way more interesting than some of the remaining obscure chars in random Fire Emblems.

I'd rather get 5 more Camilla alts than Yukimura

Status
Not open for further replies.