• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's very little I regret more in this game than missing out on Xander and Camus. Well, that and all the Orbs I missed out on in the months that I was too lazy to free up space on my phone.

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
Not mine, fought in arena.

DO-6fySV4AADgTc.jpg

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I don't have any farfetched units or BIke. This'll be the first time I will have to settle for 20% bonus in TT

shinespark

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, I wonder if Gravity+ will affect the target enemy plus 2 spaces around the target like Fear+ does in the most recent Feh Channel. Elise's utility is gonna skyrocket if so.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realise chain challenges were available for paralogues too. Tons of extra orbs! How did I miss that before...

Jenoss

Oct 26, 2017
So many days with nothing new to do.
Did they delay the big updates just because They are worried that people will run from fire emblem heroes to animal crossing game?

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone think we'll get a black Friday currency deal?

stoff

Oct 27, 2017
I've been sniping red for ~150 Orbs now and still no Mia. Got the freaking Lobster Lord as pity breaker. I hate this game. :(

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
There's very little I regret more in this game than missing out on Xander and Camus. Well, that and all the Orbs I missed out on in the months that I was too lazy to free up space on my phone.
You'll be fine. I haven't needed to waste feathers on them, especially Xander and his dumb face. Too lazy to do 11+12 though. Some day...

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
How did you build your Xander and Camus?
Pretty standard I suppose, I switched around some skills for this specific challenge, like Grani Shield to counter Gray and Mathilda.

Xander:

Swap
Ignis
TA
QR
Hone Calv
Distant Defense Seal

Camus

Reposition
Bonfire
Granis Shield
Vantage
Fortify Calv

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I laughed but 4 out if 7 teams in arena assault are like this. I run out of units to deal with them.

Make some 4* hard counters. The Soren in my picture is a 4* with Triangle Adept 2 and pretty much nothing else, but he kills a merged Rein for free.

I've got a 4* FRobin with Gronnraven (not+) and TA2 which can kill most variations of Rein and Blyn, Subaki with Bonfire hard counters swords, so on so forth. I have enough 5* that I don't need my specialized 4* that much but sometimes having a wide range makes AA a lot easier. For example I have a Cherche with a normal Brave Axe and DB2 but there are maps that fliers turn into a complete joke, like oasis or the mountain one that splits the teams. I use her more often than Anna who is 5* and kitted out with real SI.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Been a boring week for the game, no events really going on and hoarding orbs means I don't have any new 5* to level. I've got 220k feathers do I might just do a bunch of promoting and merging but kind of want to wait for the update.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I never heard about jp gatcha with deals for black friday
Kingdom Hearts Union Cross reduced the price of their weekly 3k jewels from 15€ to 5€ and did that for 2 weeks. So, at least one game did something for Black Friday (then again, I am not sure if this was global exclusive or also happened in the JP version).

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't tried it yet but can a 4* unit inherit 5* skills from a 5* and use them while at 4*?

While I've not done this, I'm fairly certain Inherit Skill doesn't have limits in that regard. You should be able to inherit, so long as the skill isn't restricted from the receiving Unit in the first place (such as Guidance being Flyer-Only, stuff like that).

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't tried it yet but can a 4* unit inherit 5* skills from a 5* and use them while at 4*?

Inherit them? Yes.

Edit: My mistake, it seems you can learn inherited skills regardless of your hero being 4*.

However, merging is very different. I just checked now, if I merge my 5* Arvis that has learned all his skills and I merge him to 3* Arvis, on the preview of the merge, it shows that Arvis will get to use Valflame and Recover Ring at 3*.

Of course that's if you feel it's worth having a level 50 4* character with 5* skills compared to a level 50 5* character.

Last edited:

NantenJex

Oct 25, 2017
Nice there is a Fire Emblem Heroes thread here. I'm currently trying to do the Squad battles while I wait for the next tempest trial to start. I just managed to beat no.2 so onto 3!

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
Of course that's if you feel it's worth having a level 50 4* character with 5* skills compared to a level 50 5* character.
A 4*+5 has the same stats as a 5*. And even if you have to promote all of them from 3*, is fewer feathers than a 5*+2.

But question, does a 5* merged into a 4* give a plus?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to auto battle my way through Normal chain challenges while watching football. Only have Hard left on the story chain challenges.

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
It was a real struggle this week, but it looks like I'll stay in tier 20 again. I feel like arena's gotten tougher with the increasing proliferation of some of the new units, in particular Sigurd and Kitty Sakura, both of whom present a real threat to my tankless team composition. I got bitten a few times against armor emblem teams too, the whale teams now lean toward all 4 members sporting Distant Counter and Ward Armor, so separating them is absolutely necessary for survival.

Octagon

Oct 26, 2017
Munich
On another note: this has been my most successful week concerning defense wins.
I was always just barely getting one or none, rarely two.
This week I am at 8!
Does armor emblem really make that much of a difference? It has been my first time using it as a defense team.
I never have a problem killing these kind of teams.
I use HHenry, HJakob, BK and Effie.
The team is not even done yet because HHenry needs a lot more SP to learn skills.
Effie doesn't even have a Brave Lance or Distant Counter and it will probably never happen.

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled a +ATK -SPD Halloween Nowi, too bad she drops to 29 SPD but it hits like a truck, just like my Spring Camilla

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Pulled a +ATK -SPD Halloween Nowi, too bad she drops to 29 SPD but it hits like a truck, just like my Spring Camilla

Yeah, just give her the blade tome and deathblow. With the flier buffs that's enough oomph to just delete pretty much anything green and a good share of the red heroes. Might even add Swordbreaker to have her deal with such even better.

Palas

Oct 29, 2017
On another note: this has been my most successful week concerning defense wins.
I was always just barely getting one or none, rarely two.
This week I am at 8!
Does armor emblem really make that much of a difference? It has been my first time using it as a defense team.
I never have a problem killing these kind of teams.
I use HHenry, HJakob, BK and Effie.
The team is not even done yet because HHenry needs a lot more SP to learn skills.
Effie doesn't even have a Brave Lance or Distant Counter and it will probably never happen.

Well it's the last day and I usually surrender as soon as a team member of mine dies because I always need to get full perfect score to even stand a chance in the Arena. And you have a BK, who tends to catch people off-guard. So if there are more people like me, that's what happens.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I have Rein/BLyn counters and no defense wins.

Scrounged up 20 orbs for the new hero banner. 3 red, 2 colourless. Pull all 3 red and get Hana, Stahl, and Fir. 2 are 3* to boot.

I'm fine with no focus units but at least give me something useful.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Gosh darn, how much did the arena score for jumping in T20 rise in the last 2 weeks? First week of the Halloween arena boni, i managed pretty easy with a flier emblem team of Hinoka, Nowitch, Bunnymilla and Summer-Corrin +2. Today i had to use a full armor emblem with Vamp-Henry as my 4836 points of the flier emblem run made me drop into T18.

I don't even want to check my rank in AA ...

Status
Not open for further replies.