• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Comments from Yusuke Kozaki
  • OP
    OP

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
    Oct 25, 2017
    https://serenesforest.net/2019/02/2...easing-25th-april-2019-message-yusuke-kozaki/

Unfortunately, not every character is getting their art published in this book
    Original tweet:

...が、これだけはお伝えしないといけないのですが、個別イラストに関しまして、全てご用意出来ておりません。それを主に期待してご購入頂く方が居らっしゃると心苦しいので...その代わり、表紙になる予定の絵は、結構な大作を描きあげました
    Translation from Serene Forest said:
    But I should mention, not every character has an individual illustration. I know this is probably frustrating for those wishing to buy the book and expecting otherwise. To make up for that, I drew a spectacular piece for the book's cover.
    Most important sentence would be "個別イラストに関しまして、全てご用意出来ておりません". While it can be interpreted as "not every character art will be included", it can also be interpreted as "not every illustration will be included". Illustration can be everything, from character art to cover of OST. Take it as you will.

全キャラパブイラストを掲載した物は、また機会を設けて作る予定...?とも仰っていたので、引き続きご期待とともお待ち頂けましたら幸いです。お待たせしてしまい、大変申し訳ございません。
    Translation from Serene Forest said:
    I'm planning to create another opportunity to release something that will have everyone's official artwork, perhaps? If you are able to continue waiting, I would be delighted. I am extremely sorry for making you all wait so long.
    Keyword is パブイラスト, which is the abbreviation of パブリシティイラスト (PR artwork). He wants to draw a PR artwork which includes every character in the future, not for this artbook.

Last edited:
    Cover Art
  • OP
    OP

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
    Oct 25, 2017
    Cover art is revealed.
    D1x9JMUU0AAVFE9.jpg

Full artwork
    D1x-fTGUYAEs28n.jpg

https://twitter.com/kymg/status/1106898933152833539