• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised but very happy for KT. I hope that they find even more success on Switch, they deserve it.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I knew it was doing just fine worldwide...but some users kept going crazy because of the sales in Japan.

Newsflash - Switch games dont rely only on Japan. People should know better after Disgaea and co.

CielTynave

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, I am kind of surprised though, since it seemed to disappear of the Media Create charts pretty quickly, and it didn't seem like it was discussed much anywhere at all lol.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Literally always said here this sold well when people brought up this dumb bomba narrative. Need to see the crow eating now.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
...this has to be a mistranslation right?

how the FUCK
It's a genuinely good game, and despite what people would have you believe, people like those characters in awakening and fates, thats not even counting shadow dragon and lyn and whatsherface from echoes

Last edited:

48john

Jan 9, 2018
Well this is a surprise...

This is should most definitely be more than substantial enough to get a sequel with an actual good rostsr that represents the whole series like KT insisted

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The biggest surprise of all lol. Everything keep screaming bomba, even me lol. And voila 1 million shipped? What the hell???

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Always surprises me to see a musou game reach a milestone like that, although honestly i'm not really keeping track of the sales for those games. Even in musou form the Fire Emblem name definitely carries a lot of weight huh? Either way, it's pretty cool for KT.

Rahxephon91

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I only bought this for the character designs. Never played a FE game and don't really care too. It's a really fun Musou game though.

DVCY201

Oct 25, 2017
You can hate the roster and the clones, but the gameplay is solid. I enjoyed it, and periodically go back to it too

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Another case of Era's hate on a game being absolutely not representative of how it is actually received worldwide.
I feel like we've been seeing a lot of that recently.

Good for FE:Warriors. Hopefully that means that sequel will be made and we can get all the characters we really wanted the first time around.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Always said it was a bad idea long before the reveal. Too many predictable issues, many of which came through. Yet I've put over 100 hours into it, finding it much better than Zelda Musou. And now it's a definite success. Good to see it. Now give me a second round of DLC.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I though most of the hate came from the DLC practices and a decent amount of characters sharing movesets/animations, which are all legit criticisms.

Nah, people were shitting on the game before the DLC were even announced because it focused on the three most popular games of the franchise - which they happened to don't like.

Deleted member 36622

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
...this has to be a mistranslation right?

how the FUCK

In EU you can find it for 24,99 euro.

Honestly it's worth that price, but i'd say it's not just that but also the fact that Nintendo did a lot of marketing for the game.

Nintendo should buy KT at this point, musou still have a niche on Nintendo consoles.

GustyGardner

Oct 27, 2017
Really great news. Looking like a sequel is likely now. I'm hoping we get three different regions represented next time round, Elibe, Tellius and Valentia would be my picks.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, people were shitting on the game before the DLC were even announced because it focused on the three most popular games of the franchise - which they happened to don't like.

the loud thing in the internet is about sd/awakening/fates focus

Huh. That is unfortunate, but a season 2 of DLC or a second release would hopefully remedy that. Fire Emblem Heroes has done a good job making people aware of characters from the lesser known games, so adding characters like Eirika, Ephraim, and even Reinhardt would make sense from a financial standpoint now.

No Ike or Roy will never be not-shocking though.

Deleted member 36622

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Also maybe it's nothing, but i do believe that the series is benefiting a lot from the mobile game.

I can see a lot of users who played Fire Emblem Heroes as their first FE game and then jumped into Warriors.

48john

Jan 9, 2018
Huh. That is unfortunate, but a season 2 of DLC or a second release would hopefully remedy that. Fire Emblem Heroes has done a good job making people aware of characters from the lesser known games, so adding characters like Eirika, Ephraim, and even Reinhardt would make sense from a financial standpoint now.

No Ike or Roy will never be not-shocking though.

Will be interesting to see if they do a season 2 of DLC of just wait to do a sequel