• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
WAVE 2 DLC
  • Five additional Auxiliary Battles
  • New Auxiliary Battle background music (can be selected in the Option Menu)
  • Four valuable items with stat boosts: Movement speed +2, Max. HP +7, Str +3, Spd +3
  • One new type of attire for most students
  • A pair of glasses for Byleth to wear.
FREE UPDATE CHANGES:
  • Niosi (M!Byleth voice actor) has been replaced
  • Goddess Tower scenes have been added to the Event Gallery with the new update
  • Maddening Difficulty

Maddening difficulty is now available!

Last edited:

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
wut

didn't even put it in a direct lmao just droppin it

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't even beaten a single house's campaign yet. Goddamn this game had a lot of content.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Glasses, cheat items, extra battles, and some sports polo looking outfit for the students? Since Maddening isn't with the season pass, that's actually kinda weak.

The main appeal of the season pass was the promise of new story content in wave 4, so I guess it makes sense.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Oh god, do I need to make a new file for Maddening? Doesn't matter, will do it if I need to. I can finally play this game again.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Doesn't seem like much? How many more quests and how many equipable items?

Nov 23, 2017
Glasses, cheat items, extra battles, and some sports polo looking outfit for the students? Since Maddening isn't with the season pass, that's actually kinda weak.

The main appeal of the season pass was the promise of new story content in wave 4, so I guess it makes sense.
So it's bad that part of the stuff you thought was part of the pass was free for others and also something you can still get for free? How is that

preta

Oct 25, 2017
The website says there's new selectable music for auxiliary battles - what is this? Songs from past games? Entirely new music? My understanding was that any battle theme you'd heard was already a selectable option.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Hmm... I wonder which of my saves is both post-time skip and before the point of no return...

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So it's bad that part of the stuff you thought was part of the pass was free for others and also something you can still get for free? How is that
Not sure how you got that from my post. I said that the wave 2 stuff is kinda weak. Maddening difficulty is cool, but that's not part of the pass, it's a free update, so I didn't include it in my assessment of the wave 2 content.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally glasses, that's exactly what I was asking for

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
Well well well. It's time for third run then. Guess I have to do it clean though for the gamer cred.

Oct 25, 2017
Were the tutorial enemies always Level 4? Uh...

EDIT: I'm pretty sure EXP gain has been fucking nerfed a ton. Killing an enemy 3 levels higher gave 82 exp. She's only like 1/7th of the way to Level 2.

EDIT 2: And... died in the tutorial. Getting doubled is no joke!

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
Oh shit...that shadow drop. I guess the dates on the pass description were placeholders then but didn't expect it so soon. Time to start my 2nd playthrough. Salivating over maddening mode.

Also, I hope the 5 new auxiliary battles means new maps.

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
They managed the Xenoblade 2 expansion pass in a very similar way, giving items and costumes in the first waves to finally drop, basically, a prequel with Torna: The Golden Country, I really hope they do something similar with this game.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure how you got that from my post. I said that the wave 2 stuff is kinda weak. Maddening difficulty is cool, but that's not part of the pass, it's a free update, so I didn't include it in my assessment of the wave 2 content.
Game just released. I wouldn't expect a ton of content right now from DLC

Xenoblade 2 Pass started out like this as well. Hopefully they can match some of Xenoblade 2 DLC content wise.