• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
So Chapter 1 on Maddening has all of the enemies at level 7 or 8 and everyone has the +4 dex bonus. Neat.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, just finishing my third playthrough (GD).

Guess i'll do a final BE-E run on maddening.

The change in the title screeb would be only from new playthroughs and not new game+?

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Very glad I didn't shell out for this pass
Cool about the free difficulty at least

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
source.gif
Female Byleth's design is pretty bad, & the only thing holding Male Byleth back was his voice. It kinda makes the prospect of Byleth in Smash a Pick-Your-Poison scenario for me.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I'll hold out for story-related DLC, but I'm stoked to have new voice work for Guyleth. Not only is Niosi a creep, his performance was not good.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also waiting the story DLC to get the season pass but I might get it for the 3rd wave, depending on what's being added.
I can't do another playthrough this month, there's too much games I want to play, already did BL and Church routes.

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
These are good updates and I am ECSTATIC - maddening difficulty with non-sexual-abuser Byleth voice here I come!!!

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
fuuuck i started my 4th route yesterday now i dont have a ng+ save =/

Edit: oh wait bonus for not using ng+?? count me in!

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So it seems Dark Knight is immune to cav effectiveness now
RIP Lysithea memes

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wish I could make my avatar and allies wear their class outfits. I want to run around the monastery in my Hero armor.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
So like, everybody is going to recruit Lysethia, right? Hahaha.

Because I cannot envision any other way to actually counter constantly moving Death Knight with upgraded stats right now, lol, especially during your first encounter with him

Edit: wait, he is now immune to Dark Spike's bonus damage? How the hell can you deal with him then? hahaha.

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
yo no joke fire emblem but a sports anime would be so dope

I'm imagining a tournament side story spanning the entire game that becomes more intense than the main game, as with Yakuza side activities.

Each of the
zombie 10 elites would head a team, ending with Nemesis and you can recruit Maurice to your side in beast or skeleton form.

Salmander

Oct 25, 2017
So like, everybody is going to recruit Lysethia, right? Hahaha.

Because I cannot envision any other way to actually counter constantly moving Death Knight with upgraded stats right now, lol, especially during your first encounter with him

Edit: wait, he is now immune to Dark Spike's bonus damage? How the hell can you deal with him then? hahaha.

Wait wha? He moves now?? This kinda stiffles my desire to choose classic maybe, really barely killed him in hard with decked out lysithea

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone memed him, now it is the Dark Knight's revenge

also Blue Lions Basketball team
EEJocFyUwAAnR7Q.png

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
No seriously, I can't even begin to imagine any method to reliably counter Death Knight right now, hahah.

Any ideas? Just rushing through to the enemy's commander, I guess and hope for the best? Damn.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap is Maddening hard on NG. It might actually be fully designed for NG+, which would totally fucking blow. This is totally not what I was expecting, and almost certainly not what I wanted. Seems so much more difficult in the early game than the highest difficulty of Conquest or Awakening.