• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chase beck

Banned
Jan 3, 2018
Been waiting on buying the pass until this was out because it seemed to be the most substantial but I'm still not fully sold. Guess if I decide to play another route I'll buy it then.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
The fact that Balthus isn't the new same sex support is soul crushing.

They've definitely developed typecasting for their queer male characters, and that's extremely lame.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
That's way sooner than I was expecting lol, I still have to do my third playthrough!

Looks promising, the story premise is weird but has potential.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
The border is purple instead of Blue / Yellow / Red.
Is this not a 5th route then?

GSR

Oct 25, 2017

RiggyRob

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Need to know how this works - I hope they tell us whether it's it pre-timeskip only or post-timeskip too, I need to decide whether I do this on New Game or New Game+

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
I love Three Houses but you know, I beat that game. I don't care about mid-game content. I was hoping for some sort of mini-campaign separated from the main story, or some post game maps.

RiggyRob

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I love Three Houses but you know, I beat that game. I don't care about mid-game content. I was hoping for some sort of mini-campaign separated from the main story, or some post game maps.

Honestly, this is what I was expecting - more Paralogues, or a separately launched campaign like Torna: The Golden Country or the Wargroove Double Trouble DLC.

The fact that Cindered Shadows doesn't seem to be that is a bit puzzling.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I need like an info dump, especially new classes! I hope Master Rank gets a bunch of exotic new ones, Dark Flier is a good start.

That's the reason why i stopped after 2 House playthroughs (Church, Golden Deer) and kept the other two for after this DLC drops. ^^

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't picked up the pass yet; I'll have to hear more about how this addition integrates into the existing content. Not a bad time for it, though, as it will probably be around February that I get around to running my third route to squeeze it in before Animal Crossing, and I'll want to make a decision about whether to take the expansion content into account.

I think I would have preferred a separate mini-campaign as well, but here's hoping we get some more maps, not just characters and skits and supports. The map count in FE3H is stretched extremely thin, and it's noticeable even before you're through a route and a half, especially if you run most or all of the Paralogues.

Homura

â–² Legend â–²
Aug 20, 2019

I don't recognize this voice, this is probably the 5th character.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
I need info on how this connects to the overall game. Its side content but does it change the story in any significant way?

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
They look cool.
Seems unclear if it's a full 4th path or something else though.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
wait a sec

Edelgard and Hilda deployed on the same team?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Btw. a 4th official route (not counting the split Black Eagles one) musn't necessarily mean much different stuff, if Ashen Wolves are indeed a 4th complete route.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Would really like to know how this is setup. Something you can access on another playthrough? An actual 4th pick? Separate from the main story? Integrated into the main story?

Bovine

Oct 29, 2017
Hopefully this sidestory has some meat to it, might tempt me to purchase the pass and play a third playthrough of this game (thinking a fresh NG Maddening run, done Hard Blue Lions and NG+ Maddening Silver Snow so far). Haven't played Golden Deer or Crimson Flower yet.