• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
There's a great support with a certain father that goes from funny to terrible to funny to therapy really quickly.

I don't think a single character has a good dad, looking back on it.

Except seemingly Edelgard's? He was weak but not bad unless I missed something.
Jeralt isn't a bad dad. Gilbert tries as well.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Jeralt isn't a bad dad. Gilbert tries as well.

Gilbert is a singularly terrible father, and it can hardly be said that he "tries," considering
he literally ran away from his family and ignored his daughter when she came seeking him. He starts trying later, but reluctantly and after much effort on Annette's part.

Jeralt's pretty good, given the hand he was dealt.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
this is a cold take but i feel like this game would be a little better if the Lord Lonato and Sylvainn's Brother chapters were Blue Lion exclusive chapters, and the other Houses got different chapters that were also vaguely relevant to their countries/students. Having two unique chapters per route in the Academy phase would maybe make it feel like less of a slog when you replay it in other routes.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Gilbert is a singularly terrible father, and it can hardly be said that he "tries," considering
he literally ran away from his family and ignored his daughter when she came seeking him. He starts trying later, but reluctantly and after much effort on Annette's part.

Jeralt's pretty good, given the hand he was dealt.
I didn't know that about Gilbert. I've only played BE and part of GD so I don't have any support with him.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the more I looked at Edelgard's personal route, the more I think it's the most dull and worst executed of all the story branches.

Once you side with Edelgard, everything becomes about her and Rhea going nuts. Which is really annoying since her time as the Flame Emperor and her dealing with TWSD are only touched upon in Hubert's supports and at the end where Edelgard vows to crushed them. You don't even get to fight (outside of text at the end of the route) or interact with them despite them supposedly being Edelgard's allies. They just disappeared after the time skip. That and no one ever finds out that she hired the bandits to kill Dimitri and Claude at the start of the game. And probably the most damning thing for me is her betraying you in the Holy Tomb is never mentioned, not even by her classmates. She used you and your class, ordered you deaths if you try to stop you, and even personally tries to kill you, yet all is forgiven because Rhea goes crazy dragon. Like come on, Edelgard should have been taken to task over that even if you side with her.

That and Edelgard in comparison to Dimitri, whose route is also his personal story that doesn't really focuses on the world, is dull. Edelgard doesn't change. She's less of a bitch compared to her other routes, but she's largely the same and she's never called out for what she did in Part 1. In comparison, Dimitri drastically changes through his story and is constantly called out on his crap to the point that his attitude gets someone he cared for killed. That and probably the bigger character for him is that he tried to make peace with Edelgard despite all the crap he put him through and no one would blame him killing her at that moment.

Third, reasons many of the people side with Edelgard if you chose her are half baked, especially if you compared their dialog to what they say if you side against Edelgard. One that comes to mind is Ferdinand. In his support with Hubert, he actually says that the reason why he wants to be better than Edelgard is because it his duty to guide her and keep her from going too far. He actually dislikes that Hubert kisses Edelgard's ass and not questions anything she does. Yet, he more or less does just that when he sides with Edelgard. Yeah, the public schools was his idea, but it really stands out that Ferdinand never confronts Edelgard about the stuff she did up to that point. Like wasn't ordering their deaths in the Holy Tomb not count as 'going too far'? Also Petra. She sounded the most hurt from Edelgard's betrayal, even asking if she really used them this entire time. Her follow up if you side with the Church is heartbreaking and she gave probably the most compelling reason to fight Edelgard. However, this is all thrown away if she's with Edelgard and is all for 'killing the beast', and never questions Edelgard again about using them.

Finally and my biggest grip with the route, the story bends over backwards to make Edelgard look better and present her as the underdog fighting a powerful god. In all routes, Edelgard is winning the war and even captures Rhea. However, in her personal route, not only is Rhea still at large, but for some reason she stalemated. Why is Byleth joining her make her fall behind and she failed to captured Rhea? Heck, with Byleth at her side, she should have more easily captured. It's really forced and no explanation is given for the change. There is also Rhea being far more nutty. I can buy her going off the rails because Byleth betrayed her, but I find it weird that she didn't go crazy dragon when Edelgard captured her and is sane once you freed her. That and she probably believed you were dead for fives years, so the idea that her mother died again should have set Rhea off and reign holy fire on Edelgard, but it didn't.

All and all, Edelgard's route feels half-baked. Edelgard doesn't change like Dimitri and her story is basically you taking over the world and killing Rhea with no contact with TWSD despite them being your 'allies'. I also don't get why the Death Knight disappears in her route since he came to your aid in Chapter 12 and Edelgard promises to explain everything, and proceed to never tell you anything. And the story have to alternate itself far more than any other routes to gimped Edelgard and empower Rhea to make her more of a foe for Edelgard to take down with Byleth, despite her doing that herself in all routes and even managed to take Rhea alive to boot. The route honestly comes off as a power fantasy where you take down the gods and free the world, with all the grayness from the other side being severally downplayed. Byleth enabling Edelgard and never confronting her over her acts on the Flame Emperor is also a severe oversight and you need to get support with Hubert if you want anything before the end of the game. That and Byleth's reasons for even joining Edelgard are never explored.

This route would have been so much better if they kept Edelgard having the edge like every other route and the story focuses more on trying to keep her in line like Dimitri and exploring more of the flaws in her thinking along with her dealings as the Flame Emperor while also helping her finish her conquest. And while Rhea works as a final boss for obvious reasons, they still should have captured her like they did in all the other routes and explore what was done to her during those five years and the finale should have been them confronting TWSD, who was obviously using Edelgard as a pawn to get their revenge on the gods.

But after several days of this, this is my final thoughts on the matter. Just wanted to write down my thoughts.
Hmmm
I definitely agree that they do little to address Edelgard's flaws in her route, one moment that botheres is when she blames the church for Arianrhod and you have no dialogue option and just stay quiet. She lies to all of her biggest commanders and school friends and it is just ignored by the story like normal.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
I was feeling it yesterday but I've definitely hit the burnout point on this game. Which is a shame because I love it but I don't have it in me to spend another 40-60 hours going through another story, especially with the ludicrous number of Switch games dropping next month. Sorry, Dimitri, you'll have to wait.

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
this is a cold take but i feel like this game would be a little better if the Lord Lonato and Sylvainn's Brother chapters were Blue Lion exclusive chapters, and the other Houses got different chapters that were also vaguely relevant to their countries/students. Having two unique chapters per route in the Academy phase would maybe make it feel like less of a slog when you replay it in other routes.
Agreed. I feel like it's incredibly dumb to not replace the Lonato stuff with some Alliance court intrigue, given it's an entire league of politicians.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Ugh. Finally starting my second run and I'm torn between choosing BL or BE. I know I'll do all remaining three paths eventually, but choosing is hard.

And also. I'll make it my mission to recruit as many Golden Deer as I can. I can't bear to hurt any of them (or Bernie).

Also, a question to all people who have finished more than one route: Does NG+ stack? Can I keep anything from my NG+ into a NG++ and so forth?

I did BE my first run and now doing BL, made sure to recruit all of BE so I don't have to fight them later.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Agreed. I feel like it's incredibly dumb to not replace the Lonato stuff with some Alliance court intrigue, given it's an entire league of politicians.

i mean there's even nods in that direction with lorenz's dad being an a grade asshole, not to mention the guy south of his territory who turns up in lorenz's paralogue

gazoinks

Jul 9, 2019
Imagine just living your life as a minor anime villain and then a small albino teenager teleports a teen girl with pink pigtails and a full set of armor into your face, at which point she cleaves you in twain with a single swing of her axe. More reasons GD is the best house.

Deleted member 4208

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished my GD playthrough. So good. I wish I had paid more attention to supports and pairings though as I only got a few new ones. The Byleth/Marianne ending is heart-warming, though.

But did I miss something or do they never say what happens to Rhea in the end?

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine just living your life as a minor anime villain and then a small albino teenager teleports a teen girl with pink pigtails and a full set of armor into your face, at which point she cleaves you in twain with a single swing of her axe. More reasons GD is the best house.

hil-da hil-da hil-da hil-da

Neuromancer

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore
Just started playing the other day. Do I really have to recruit people from other houses? I thought the whole point of the 3 houses thing was for repalaybility with different characters.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
So, I heard how good it was, so I decided to try this game out. It is my first time playing Fire Emblem , and my first SRPG. Now, getting used to it wasn't that hard because it's basically like JRPG but taking account of positioning. I played normal classic, which is actually really easy except for the final level and one paralogue. I was all out of Pulse, and poor Lysithia sacrificed herself healing Byleth so Byleth could live and strike the final blow. It was epic and filled with tension. Even then, during my replay of the level (which I did to check out another romance option), since I knew the map, it wasn't very hard. It was still enjoyable nonetheless, and the game has a very addictive game play loop. The monastery system is somewhat undercooked, and pretty useless late game. They can definitely refine a similar system way better in the future.

First route I chose was Black Eagle - E. Firstly, I was impressed by just how much there is for the support system. Even taking account of a single house, there are 64 conversations alone, all voice acted. The amount of effort put into the script and voice acting is unreal. They add a lot to the characters that at first glance seems like a collection of archetypes. I didn't think much of Linhardt, Ferdinand, or Bernadette at first, but the support conversations really turned me around to them. Caspar is still a little lame, but even he has some really good moments. I ended up liking the Black Eagle cast a lot.They are a bunch of missfits who don't seem to have defined loyalty to a cause, for various reason or another, and it takes Byleth's or Edelgard's leadership to steer them towards something. So it was cool how they interacted with the story.

I also ended up really liking the story.
Finding out Edelgard was the Flame Emperor was legit uncomfortable. When the big choice came, I didn't like neither Rhea nor Edelgard. But in the moment I sided with Edelgard because Rhea seemed to have something planned for Byleth and I trusted her even less. I also got the sense that while she associated with Arundel's group, she herself had different motives to them and didn't like them very much. I did believe her when she said earlier that there are different motives in play. That said, when I started fighting against the church, and fully realized what her ambition entailed, I was like:

tenor.gif

I felt like I was Darth Vader killing younglings when I killed Flayn. Really though, having to face the former class mates as the enemy after the time skip is brilliant, and legit uncomfortable. It is great that they added moral ambiguity to your actions and have you join the instigating force. Even more so when you realize that Edelgard made a deal with the devils who tortured her.

I was going to romance Edelgard at first, but felt bitter enough towards her that I ended up romancing Linhardt, which had the hilarious side effect of Caspar ending up with Edelgard somehow. I don't understand how these work, so I definitely did not intend for that to happen.

Regardless, Edelgard ended up being my favorite character. She is so right and so wrong at the same time.

I wish they would have tied up the loose ends better, but I was happy about it nonetheless. I liked it better than the BE - C route I took afterwards. Although that Shambhala level was pretty cool. Honestly though, they would have been better off dealing with Those Who Slither in a sequel or something, and hence why I felt better about E route. I think that dealing with them in that one battle is just anticlimatic. Heck, that was my problem with the church route, it just felt anticlimatic. Its just that nothing about Rhea gives me reason to root for her even if her side is better by default in that she didn't start a war that killed many, while Edelgard is written well enough that part of me wanted to follow her ambitions.

The biggest thing that hamper the story imo is Byleth. Firstly, I want to say that at least the player avatar is used well in that they don't overtly influence the plot and instead guide the house leaders. Meaning all agency is on the house leaders, which is good. But Byleth needs more. They need actual dialogue, they need to be a little less special, and I wish there was the option to act bitter even to the people you sided with. Byleth needs to be more of their own character. If they were, they would focus more on the way Edelgard was the indirect cause of Jeralt's death.

Game overall is so close to being amazing, but I feel like it needs some glaring holes that need filling. This game at times is a little too over ambitious for its own good, which caused certain compromises in story and mechanics here and there. But at the same, it is because of the over ambition that I like it so much. The game is so enjoyable that it is bar none my favorite game on the Switch, even if Breath of the Wild is the better game.

Next house I sided with is Golden Deer. I am a few chapters in and wow it's different. These people are collectively so off putting, haha.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Just started playing the other day. Do I really have to recruit people from other houses? I thought the whole point of the 3 houses thing was for repalaybility with different characters.
No, you don't have to. With your starting class members you can go through the story with no problems - plus, on most routes you get characters without having to recruit them.
People just like recruiting people from other houses in case one of your starting characters sucks due to RNG, covers a class you feel one of the students don't cover well or simply like that character.

Neuromancer

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore
It's optional. I wasn't planning to either, I ended up recruiting a couple of students from other houses because they were so damn charming.
No, you don't have to. With your starting class members you can go through the story with no problems - plus, on most routes you get characters without having to recruit them.
People just like recruiting people from other houses in case one of your starting characters sucks due to RNG, covers a class you feel one of the students don't cover well or simply like that character.
Ok thanks, that's just what I wanted to hear.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
You know, when I first saw the art style used for this game's character designs I was really turned off. I won't say I'm in love with them now, but the writing has really made the characters come into their own despite my intial aversion to the style. Three Houses certainly has my favorite overall cast of any past Fire Emblem title I've played. That's a far stretch from what I expected simply looking at them long ago.

You don't have to recruit from other houses. The point of the different houses is to have different effects and perspectives on the incoming conflicts. As you explore the monastery, depending on your route some students may have different things to say throughout the month about the situation. So there is unique dialogue to share amongst recruited classmates even among different playthroughs.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
i've been thinking about it and honestly i love my golden deer more than a lot of JRPG parties I've hung out with.

I think a lot of it is the intra-party s-linking, like, imagine if persona had s-links between party members instead of just with the protag...

bulletbill10

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finished my first run through. I was with the Golden Deer, and it took 75 hours. I was pretty happy with the story, but I wish I would have paired off my people a bit more thoroughly. The "forever alone" stories at the end are often sad ;p. I didn't recruit anyone from other houses, which made me super attached to the core team.

Here were my pairings:

Hilda and Cyril - overcoming Hilda's ignorance! I didn't see it coming.

Lorenz and Marianne - This was also unexpected for me, as Lorenz and Hilda literally planned their wedding in their A rank. Being the noble cow family bugging Lorenz was too sweet.

Raphael and... Ignatz? My and I were initially excited by this, but it turns out Ignatz marries his little sister, which honestly fits the character and his arc better.

My (female) Byleth went with Claude. I was initially sad after he went away to Almyra, but the description of their reuniting was pretty sweet.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Completed the Golden Deer route tonight. Finished off the final boss with a critical hit, the best way to complete a Fire Emblem game.

Overall, excellent route held back a little by its pacing. I think the structure of the game, with the 12 chapters at the beginning is a little too long for the GD route, since it is such a world-building route. I think if this were a "normal" Fire Emblem game, they would've made Act 1 about three chapters shorter and moved those chapters to the end of the story. The story builds in a nice way and takes some unexpected detours, it's just they don't have enough time to cover everything with the proper gravitas without bloating the thing to, like, 25-28 chapters (which nobody would want).

I really enjoyed Claude's politics and ambitions, but the game is not very clear on how he is actually going to achieve these goals. He comes off as a bit of a reactionary, where he basically needs someone to start a war so he can come in, save the day, and restore order.

Honestly, about 75% of the problems could've been solved if Claude and Edelgard fell in love and got married. They both seemed to want similar things.

There is one story component with a certain character/backstory that is pretty slick in its execution.

They talk early on about Claude's mysterious background. He is a person of color and considered an outsider in Fodlan. He reveals to Byleth in a support that he wasn't actually born in Fodlan. The game introduces Cyril very early on, who is from Almyra, and is also one of the few people of color. Claude mentions in training sessions that learning to fly a wyvern is a rite of passage where he comes from. Then the game introduces his retainer, "Nardel", which got the biggest eyebrow raise ever when they showed his portrait. Then the reveal of Nader from Almyra. Then in the credits supports, it is revealed that Claude becomes King of Almyra, reuniting the lands together. From what I can tell, it's not explicitly told that Claude is Nader's son, but they drop enough hints that it seems pretty obvious. At least to me it is, it's technically not confirmed. I think the inclusion of Cyril in the game is really organic and natural for this route, surprised they don't make a bigger deal out of him thematically.

Here's who I got for my end pairings. I married Byleth off to Manuela, partially to maybe make way for Catherine/Shamir and because I didn't want him to marry any of the students. Also Manuela kinda has an underlying sadness to her, so I think she and Byleth would make each other happy.

Catherine/Shamir (100% approve, they are such a good duo together)
Lysithea/Cyril (another 100% approve, their supports are extremely extremely heartwarming)
Leonie/Felix (these 2 absolutely deserve each other)
They get married and start a mercenary company, because of course they would do that. The company becomes as famous and renowned as Jeralt's. Then, after war stuff settles down, the 2 became street performers and were surprisingly good at it.
Marianne/Hilda (they got paired because of all the horseback-riding they trained for, but I don't mind, I really love the friendship they have)
Raphael/Ignatz (this is a very sweet pairing due to how their supports shake out and their Paralogue together)
Raphael goes home and his sister Maya leaves to become an artist. She returns with her husband Ignatz. So they become brother-in-laws.
Claude/Lorenz (an unexpected support pairing, but works thematically)
Upon setting up the new kingdom, Claude disappears and leaves Lorenz to run it, who takes Claude's lead in changing things. Claude returns as King of Almyra, to reunite everyone, which Lorenz suspects was Claude's plan all along.

Overall, excellent game, really happy with how it turned out. On to the Black Eagles! :)

Last edited:

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I was feeling it yesterday but I've definitely hit the burnout point on this game. Which is a shame because I love it but I don't have it in me to spend another 40-60 hours going through another story, especially with the ludicrous number of Switch games dropping next month. Sorry, Dimitri, you'll have to wait.

I got burnout pretty bad shortly after I hit the timeskip, 40 hours in. I did some other stuff for a week then came back and feel better. I 'suppose' they didn't intend us to play this much as a marathon.

It is absolutely required to recruit from other houses because if you don't you'll wind up having to hurt some combination of Bernie, Dorothea, and Marianne and hurting them would make you a monster.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017

i know we have a fanart thread but i kind of feel like we should just have a meme thread

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really curious how
Rhea, Seteth and Flayn have managed to keep their identities and apparent immortality a secret all these years, considering how easily multiple students have managed to expose Flayn after a couple brief conversations lol.

I also like how Flayn's entire support with Byleth can basically be boiled down to: "How old are you?" "No you!"

benj

Oct 27, 2017
i've been thinking about it and honestly i love my golden deer more than a lot of JRPG parties I've hung out with.

I think a lot of it is the intra-party s-linking, like, imagine if persona had s-links between party members instead of just with the protag...
granted I haven't played many JRPGs in the past 20 years, but I'm feeling the same way about both my BE and GD parties

i've been thinking about it a lot, because it's extremely my shit and it's something i wish games successfully elicited more. intra-party S-linking is a huge part of it for me, too. other big parts, i think:
  • full, good voice acting
  • character customization makes them feel more specific, like I actually have some involvement in who they are and in their successes and failures
  • the instruction system (on top of them having strengths, weaknesses, and hidden potential) means that I actually spend time outside of combat thinking about who they are, what they do, what they want to do, what I want them to do. in most party-based games (JRPGs, CRPGs, tactics games, whatever) it feels like who my characters are in a fight and who they are during dialogue are flimsily related, if at all—here the two actually feel bound up with one another through gameplay systems that feel intuitive
  • the sense of having chosen them, of them standing in contrast to other characters in other houses, really makes me feel way more protective of them and responsible for their well-being, compared to most RPGs where some number of available NPCs are just shoved onto you
i truly love it and i hope there are more and more games like this

bulletbill10

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What did people do for their dancer? I accidentally made Ignatz my dancer, and he was so panicked when I selected him that I almost reset out of vicarious anxiety. In the end though, he turned out to be an awesome dancer. I had already mastered assassin with him before I switched over, so if he couldn't kill some important target himself, he could dance up one of my heavy hitters to do the job. Lethality also made for some clutch kills, when he wasn't activating it on someone with one hp.

benj

Oct 27, 2017
What did people do for their dancer? I accidentally made Ignatz my dancer, and he was so panicked when I selected him that I almost reset out of vicarious anxiety. In the end though, he turned out to be an awesome dancer. I had already mastered assassin with him before I switched over, so if he couldn't kill some important target himself, he could dance up one of my heavy hitters to do the job. Lethality also made for some clutch kills, when he wasn't activating it on someone with one hp.
Ignatz is gonna be my pick for GD. I might have some fun and push him to be a Sword-heavy dancer—I think the usual move is to either slap your Dancer on a committed support character (like Flayn, who I will never use for anything because she is creepy) or an off-nuker with a solid spell list, like Dorothea

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Once you start finding them there's a quest from Jeralt, after you turn in his item you can turn them in to whoever has them.

No, I've been giving them away for a while, but now nothing seems to fit who it should, like "someone who's afraid of ghosts" is someone other than Lysithea? Do they just start getting obtuse after a certain point?

Got Hilda on-side today, wondering if it's possible to squeeze in one more, but it'd be Lysithea or Dorothea and I just can't with more mages on my team.

Alois is a damn beast.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
No, I've been giving them away for a while, but now nothing seems to fit who it should, like "someone who's afraid of ghosts" is someone other than Lysithea? Do they just start getting obtuse after a certain point?

Got Hilda on-side today, wondering if it's possible to squeeze in one more, but it'd be Lysithea or Dorothea and I just can't with more mages on my team.

Alois is a damn beast.

Ah, if its the Evil-Repelling Amulet then yeah, that one feels kind of like a curveball because it isn't Lysithea.

bulletbill10

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ignatz is gonna be my pick for GD. I might have some fun and push him to be a Sword-heavy dancer—I think the usual move is to either slap your Dancer on a committed support character (like Flayn, who I will never use for anything because she is creepy) or an off-nuker with a solid spell list, like Dorothea

That's pretty much what I did for Ignatz, too. He was at least B+ in swords before making the switch to dancer. His magic was coincidentally pretty good, so I used levin swords a lot with him, and leaned more heavily into magic for him in the end game, mostly to see what he had. didn't really come in handy though until I busted his Levin sword plus and couldn't repair it.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I actually made Lysithea my Dancer for my GD playthrough I'm currently doing. She was ending up similar to how I had Dorothea in my BE run, so I figured I'd just go for a similar build with her where I focus on spells and support basically.

I'm enjoying my Assassin Ignatz but yeah, I can see how he would be a good pick for Dancer as well.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
I think playing BE-E first has ruined the game for me. And by that I mean the logistical absurdity of what's going on the GD route is bothering the hell out of me compared to to BE-E lol.

Should beat this route tomorrow though. I might actually have the energy to do BL unlike what I thought, it's just that the in-between mission time after the timeskip is just awful. Then some story stuff happens and I'm reminded why I dig it.

Highly doubt the ending of this will top BE-E in terms of my satisfaction, but I'm sure I'll still like it.

benj

Oct 27, 2017
am I missing some way of seeing
  1. what a character's Authority skill is (directly, not just by inferring from what battalions are greyed out), and
  2. what my character's currently-equipped battalion's Authority requirement is
from the battalion inventory screen?

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I think playing BE-E first has ruined the game for me. And by that I mean the logistical absurdity of what's going on the GD route is bothering the hell out of me compared to to BE-E lol.

Should beat this route tomorrow though. I might actually have the energy to do BL unlike what I thought, it's just that the in-between mission time after the timeskip is just awful. Then some story stuff happens and I'm reminded why I dig it.

Highly doubt the ending of this will top BE-E in terms of my satisfaction, but I'm sure I'll still like it.

Huh, I played BE-E first and after playing BL and then GD I legitimately thought the GD route was my favorite by the end of it.

DeusOcha

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Anyways starting my 2nd playthrough, this time on Hard/Classic with an aim to go Golden Deers. Before I get too far in, however, anyone mind telling me the characters required to do the paralogues to
discover the Death Knight's identity
since I missed that in my first playthrough?

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Anyways starting my 2nd playthrough, this time on Hard/Classic with an aim to go Golden Deers. Before I get too far in, however, anyone mind telling me the characters required to do the paralogues to
Caspar and Mercedes

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
I have half a mind to completely ignore church exploration after the timeskip. How screwed will I be if I do that?

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Mercedes and Caspar, if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.