• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Yes and yes to both.
For the first one specifically, you have to attack Seteth with Byleth first. For the second, I just avoided her (using warp, mounts, etc.)
For the two green haired weirdos, you need to defeat them with Byleth. I think it's not necessary to defeat both with Byleth (only the first defeated) and it's also possible you only need to engage one of them with Byleth (to get a special dialog before defeating them, which triggers their survival) but to be sure, defeat them with Byleth.

Hilda can't be "spared" BUT is not a requirement to complete the mission, meaning it should be possible to avoid aggroing her, thus not fighting her.
Thanks! I'll give that a go in my future run.

I just wish IS would give us more info on when the difficulty update is coming and what DLC is going to drop.

NetMapel

Oct 25, 2017
I just beat the Black Eagles Route last night. Should I do a NG+ and go through the first half of the game again to make the other choice or should I reload my save from that point? It seems like reloading would take less time, but I'd have to redo all the support stuff.
You're in a better situation than me then. I accidentally saved over the save before "the choice" so I have no choice but to start over. But I see it as a good thing with a possible NG+ run in the future because then I know who I will need to focus my support interactions with in the future.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
Class balancing would be different with both the triangle and weapons limitations on classes is all I'm saying.

Yeah probably, though it'd just make mounted units (flying ones especially) even more of the undisputed best, while making stuff like swordmaster and fortress knight even more trash. It wouldn't change the order much, though the rift between mounted and non mounted would be even more massive than it already is.

Ultimately, if you're looking to "balance the classes" adding the weapon triangle and class restricting weapons would only create more problems, especially as anyone in this game can class into any job.

Holy Knight is useful for characters with offensive white magic (Marianne), and healers that lack Physic (Flayn).

There's some value there, but losing out on 2x the physic/silence uses for Marianne doesn't really justify giving her a mount. I also never used Flayn specifically because of no physic, so i guess it could be useful for her.

benj

Oct 27, 2017
With the caveat that none of this really matters because the game is plenty easy as-is, I found the mobility of Holy Knight on Marianne to be considerably more valuable than 2x casts. I don't think I ever, ever used all 5 Physics with her on Holy Knight, and I absolutely never used her silence up. I don't think I even had many maps go past 8 turns, and the ones that did, I was easily able to use Heal to keep people topped off thanks to the mobility. Plus it was immensely valuable being able to reposition her easily, Canto, have her in position to lend support stats or to proc her passive, yadda yadda.

I suspect it'll be the same when harder difficulty modes come out, but we'll have to see.

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
With the caveat that none of this really matters because the game is plenty easy as-is, I found the mobility of Holy Knight on Marianne to be considerably more valuable than 2x casts. I don't think I ever, ever used all 5 Physics with her on Holy Knight, and I absolutely never used her silence up. I don't think I even had many maps go past 8 turns, and the ones that did, I was easily able to use Heal to keep people topped off thanks to the mobility. Plus it was immensely valuable being able to reposition her easily, Canto, have her in position to lend support stats or to proc her passive, yadda yadda.

I suspect it'll be the same when harder difficulty modes come out, but we'll have to see.
Canto and the mount are worth losing those casts, the problem is dark knight is just better than holy knight even for Marianne because the only good offensive faith spell is Seraphim and she doesn't have it.

Ingrid is somehow the best candidate for holy knight.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Yeah, I loved the game, but the final battle was kind of a let down (BL route). I was expecting the ol jrpg trope of second and third level boss transformations or some big surprise battle with the real baddie...but, nope, end credits lol.
So all the endings are just anticlimactic single battles?

Really kills my enthusiasm to replay. Maybe I'll try full auto my way through but yeah...

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Doing routes shouldn't take so long but the voice acting, across the board, is very good and I want to listen to it all, damn it!

How much story content should we expect out of the upcoming DLC?
If it's anything like the DLC of Awakening and Fates, it will be some grindy maps for money/exp/items with new incidental dialog for each character, some fluff mission (sauna, maybe?) that gives characters without supports a conversation to have with each other, then a trio of actual missions that tie up some threads but can be done independently of where you are in the story (not sure how that would work in 3H, exactly)? So probably not a lot of actual story is my guess.

TurokTTZ

Oct 25, 2017
Does budding talent only unlock whilst instructing? i got sylvain and flayn to A rank reason through weapons training i do in auxiliary battles and those stars remain empty.

I'm at a loss on whether to make petra a wyvern lord or a falco knight. in all my previous runs she had always been an assassin. help?

Also, is it just me or is thief the best class for stat growths? in my 2nd GD run, i had nothing but wyverns. in my current BE-C run, literally everyone except magic users are thieves and have been getting fantastic lvlups on all who are thieves. also, something has been bothering me.

why does the thief outfit > mercenary outfit? hell, the thief outfit on both genders seem to fit better on merc class than the mercs own outfit. the merc outfits feels too... formal somehow. most mercs normally look more like what the thief outfit got compared to the merc current outfit. or maybe its just me. 300+hours sunk into this game and im starting to think its getting to me.

HBK

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah probably, though it'd just make mounted units (flying ones especially) even more of the undisputed best, while making stuff like swordmaster and fortress knight even more trash.
If you implement a strong triangle and you face quite a bit of ax enemies, then your lance units will be at a regular disadvantage. Now fliers and mounts can be archers, ax wielders, and lance users (you don't want swords because swords are rather crap). I mean their only weakness is a temporary one (unmount command). The point of the triangle is to add a weakness to every unit. Even without all-is-triangle Fates implementation, you have archers which can't counter-attack, mages which are squishy, fast sword users which are disadvantaged against mounted lances, mounted lance users which are disadvantaged against ax heavy hitters, and ax hard hitters which are disadvantaged against fast sword users.

The triangle have its issues but one of its main points is that every unit has some form of weakness.

Now you can just warp Pertassassin with a bow in the middle of the fray and and she'll clean half of the map.

Even keeping the close-combat bow counter attack with Fates triangle she'd get trashed by sword users.

Same with any high defense mount, ax wielders would hit them and dent their armor quite a bit.

Edit:
Anticlimactic is debatable, but yes.

Edit 2:
Does budding talent only unlock whilst instructing?
As far as I can tell, yes.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
I finally slammed out the last few maps on Golden deer this weekend. I think the tone of these last few chapters was definitely coloured by my experience with BE-E. I also finally pulled off Ingrid's Triangle Attack on the boss and was massively disappointed by the animation.

I then started Blue Lions and immediately fucked up on the inter-house skirmish. I've definitely gotten far too used to just dumping units in front of enemies. I also need to think about who I want to bring into the house this time, beyond Dimitri's supports.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
Genuinely curious about what you mean by that.
Mostly it was just considerably more sad when you have to kill Edelgard than it might have otherwise been, but also felt a bit more cathartic when you get to beat down TWSITD. I think coming into those missions with a better understanding of Edelgard's history and current situation gave it a slightly more tragic tone than it might otherwise have had.
It's hard to say for certain, though, since I can only experience the game in one way, and might have felt the same even if I had played this route first. They definitely try to make Edelgard and Hubert more sympathetic towards the end of that route than I was expecting.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Today's Cipher card reveal is the man with the name - you know him well - it is FERDINAND VON AEGIR.

EEAfJCDUYAAJwXH.png:large

It's so disappointing that they don't give the students the proper time skip hair. This card with his glorious mane would have been a delight.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Is there any plans to bring Cipher into English? All the cards have insane art but I don't know anyone who plays it.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
If you implement a strong triangle and you face quite a bit of ax enemies, then your lance units will be at a regular disadvantage. Now fliers and mounts can be archers, ax wielders, and lance users (you don't want swords because swords are rather crap). I mean their only weakness is a temporary one (unmount command). The point of the triangle is to add a weakness to every unit. Even without all-is-triangle Fates implementation, you have archers which can't counter-attack, mages which are squishy, fast sword users which are disadvantaged against mounted lances, mounted lance users which are disadvantaged against ax heavy hitters, and ax hard hitters which are disadvantaged against fast sword users.

The triangle have its issues but one of its main points is that every unit has some form of weakness.

Now you can just warp Pertassassin with a bow in the middle of the fray and and she'll clean half of the map.

Even keeping the close-combat bow counter attack with Fates triangle she'd get trashed by sword users.

Same with any high defense mount, ax wielders would hit them and dent their armor quite a bit.

No, Petra dodges everything because of her ridiculously good dex/speed/luck growths and alert stance+ as well as assassin's high dodge rate. What would a weapon triangle do in this case lol. Just make the enemies stats higher and they'll have a better chance of hitting of her. This is no different than sending Ike out with Ragnell and having him tank entire maps on the hardest difficulty, or sigurd or whatever prepromote you get in the earlier games, games with a weapon triangle. Don't act like adding in a "strong weapon triangle" will suddenly make balance the game in some way. FE's never been balanced.

And again, classes like paladins, falcon knights, and wyvern lords in older games (and even fates) have access to more than one weapon in the weapon triangle, so all adding it back does it make the strong stronger and the weaker even weaker. It does change things, but in a way that makes stuff even more imbalanced.

And if you really think sword users were in any form good in the older games, go play PoR or the gba games, games with the weapon triangle, and see for yourself. Swordmasters in 3H are actually useable in comparison

Last edited:

HBK

Oct 30, 2017
Mostly it was just considerably more sad when you have to kill Edelgard than it might have otherwise been, but also felt a bit more cathartic when you get to beat down TWSITD. I think coming into those missions with a better understanding of Edelgard's history and current situation gave it a slightly more tragic tone than it might otherwise have had.
It's hard to say for certain, though, since I can only experience the game in one way, and might have felt the same even if I had played this route first. They definitely try to make Edelgard and Hubert more sympathetic towards the end of that route than I was expecting.
Yeah, I see what you mean, and I agree.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any plans to bring Cipher into English? All the cards have insane art but I don't know anyone who plays it.

I think they have no intention to do that, the card game has been around since the release of Fates, and they didn't bother bringing it over then, nor for the release of Echoes, nor for the release of Three Houses. At this point, I don't think there's any reason to hold out on an official localization anymore, unless they intend to make a digital version eventually (also doesn't seem likely at this point).

It's still a fun thing to collect for the art work, even if you don't play it.
Serene's Forest has a good introduction write up on the game here, including links to online shops that ship the card packs internationally.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017

Really kills my enthusiasm to replay. Maybe I'll try full auto my way through but yeah...

Tbf, the final maps themselves are all pretty good and are actually the "real challenge" compared to the boss themselves (with GD's maybe being the only exception). I've never cared much for how FE handles their final bosses, but hey every game can't be Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Tbf, the final maps themselves are all pretty good and are actually the "real challenge" compared to the boss themselves (with GD's maybe being the only exception). I've never cared much for how FE handles their final bosses, but hey every game can't be Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth.
The GD finale map was a fun map, but wasn't the most challenging in the campaign like I would've expected. Flyers and all.

Do all the routes dry up on side content after time skip? GD's supply runs really screamed running out of time. Also there's no NG+ skip to the house decision like Fates?

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
The GD finale map was a fun map, but wasn't the most challenging in the campaign like I would've expected. Flyers and all.

Do all the routes dry up on side content after time skip? GD's supply runs really screamed running out of time. Also there's no NG+ skip to the house decision like Fates?

Yeah nothing in this game is that challenging tbh, I only say difficulty within the context of the game itself. The only time I ran into a legit challenge was on BE-E ch 17, which is one of my favorite maps in the game.

Outside of paralogues and shoving food down your students mouths there isn't much to do. It's still really nice to check back in every month and talk to everyone since there's some great NPC dialogue. I'm hoping that future DLC adds more to do to the monastery after the timeskip or at least streamlines the experience a bit more.

And no there isn't. Gameplay wise it's the same before the timeskip, but there's enough narrative differences and plot revelations that things won't make sense if you just have a "skip to timeskip" feature built in. Fates is exactly the same game before the split.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah nothing in this game is that challenging tbh, I only say difficulty within the context of the game itself. The only time I ran into a legit challenge was on BE-E ch 17, which is one of my favorite maps in the game.

Outside of paralogues and shoving food down your students mouths there isn't much to do. It's still really nice to check back in every month and talk to everyone since there's some great NPC dialogue. I'm hoping that future DLC adds more to do to the monastery after the timeskip or at least streamlines the experience a bit more.

And no there isn't. Gameplay wise it's the same before the timeskip, but there's enough narrative differences and plot revelations that things won't make sense if you just have a "skip to timeskip" feature built in. Fates is exactly the same game before the split.
I'd say BE-E 17 and BL 22 are the hardest chapters in the game, though that last one may have been because of my team comp, Ingrid was basically the only unit that could move up with all the long range mages everywhere and then she would have to get lucky to dodge the gauntlet guys with a ton of speed and strength

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say BE-E 17 and BL 22 are the hardest chapters in the game, though that last one may have been because of my team comp, Ingrid was basically the only unit that could move up with all the long range mages everywhere and then she would have to get lucky to dodge the gauntlet guys with a ton of speed and strength

BL 22 isn't that bad if you prepare accordingly (pure waters actually being useful), but it's very easy to get overwhelmed in that map. It's definitely the hardest map of BL and harder than anything in GD though.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I did two paralogues (Sylvain, Lorenz)

Does the relics can be repaired? Or they can be gone for real if I exhaust their use.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017

Does the relics can be repaired? Or they can be gone for real if I exhaust their use.

They can be repaired, but they're expensive and use some of the rarer mats in the game. Thankfully they're not too hard to get, since breaking all of the demonic beasts shields will usually reward you with umbral steel more often than not, which is used to fix the relic weapons.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They can be repaired, but they're expensive and use some of the rarer mats in the game. Thankfully they're not too hard to get, since breaking all of the demonic beasts shields will usually reward you with umbral steel more often than not, which is used to fix the relic weapons.

Thanks. I will hold them then, except if they don't waste uses I guess.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
BE E 17 was crazy

Still have no idea how I was able to do that without having to resort to divine pulse (I was on normal tho)

There was a good few turns where I was surrounded on all sides by monsters and a shitton of units and I was like

giphy.gif

"If I don't make the right move here a lot of people are gonna die"

HBK

Oct 30, 2017
Both BE-E 17 and 18 and pretty tough on a first run. On a second run though you can brace yourself and it's not really hard when you know what's coming. But yeah, nice ramping up of difficulty.

Also I confirm BL 22 to be relatively hard depending on your team.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
BE-E 17 is just so fun. The use of reinforcements and enemy placements were almost heart racing, and it was the only time in the game I had to stare at my screen for several minutes to figure out the best move to make. It's very different from the usual reinforcements barf the games can usually just throw at you.

Having Seiros just charging straight at you was some real intense shit, especially with all the pegasus units coming at you from the other direction as well as the monsters slowly transforming.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
BL 22 was tough for me because

Monster Edelgard kept sniping at me from the other end of the map twice per turn. I had to keep a healer on standby for Dimitri because despite avoiding those long range attacks for the first 6-7 times, they eventually started to hit and knocked off like half his HP each time.

BE-E 17 is just so fun. The use of reinforcements and enemy placements were almost heart racing, and it was the only time in the game I had to stare at my screen for several minutes to figure out the best move to make. It's very different from the usual reinforcements barf the games can usually just throw at you.

Having Seiros just charging straight at you was some real intense shit, especially with all the pegasus units coming at you from the other direction as well as the monsters slowly transforming.

Yeah, that was really tense. Thankfully I started to move my units towards

Seiros' direction before she appeared so I was able to knock her out quickly and make the rest of the knights retreat.

What really threw me off was that I didnt expect

Dedue to turn into a giant monster lmao. That pissed me off so much because I had half of my units on the left side and the units I had were wholly unprepared to face off against him.

I used Divine Pulse liberally during this map.

DiceyRobot

Oct 26, 2017

For what it's worth, I ended up going through the game without using any of them. If you find yourself in a spot that you need to use it, just go for it. I have a feeling it's very unlikely you'll find yourself having to repair them unless you're just spamming them every chance you get. And there's plenty relic weapons to go around if you do more paralogues.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that was really tense. Thankfully I started to move my units towards

Seiros' direction before she appeared so I was able to knock her out quickly and make the rest of the knights retreat.

What really threw me off was that I didnt expect

Dedue to turn into a giant monster lmao. That pissed me off so much because I had half of my units on the left side and the units I had were wholly unprepared to face off against him.

I used Divine Pulse liberally during this map.

I managed to kill Dedue before he transformed lol. Didn't even know he could until i saw people posting in here about it and apparently it makes Dimitri go crazy?

DiceyRobot

Oct 26, 2017
BL 22 was tough for me because

Monster Edelgard kept sniping at me from the other end of the map twice per turn. I had to keep a healer on standby for Dimitri because despite avoiding those long range attacks for the first 6-7 times, they eventually started to hit and knocked off like half his HP each time.

I was actually really grateful she kept targeting Dimitri, since his dodge was pretty amazing by that point. He rarely got hit, and I kinda positioned it where he'd only ever take one more attacker on enemy phase if he did to ensure survivability. The problem was that she also kept targeting my mages too for some reason. Fortunately, they had pretty high res and typically in the back lines so they were away from any additional danger/attackers.

The bigger problem were those friggin' ballistas and long-range magic attackers for me.

HBK

Oct 30, 2017

Yeah, I agree.

HBK

Oct 30, 2017
I managed to kill Dedue before he transformed lol. Didn't even know he could until i saw people posting in here about it and apparently it makes Dimitri go crazy?
He doesn't really go crazy no. But you can feel his profound sadness that his best friend has to resort to such horrendous measures.

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Is it viable to have Annette as a Wyvern Lord with Bolt Axe? That class is broken and it feels like she'll be the best fit for that class in BL.

Btw I finished GD yesterday at 85 hours. Excellent route. I'll miss Claude, he is one the best characters in videogame history, I love him so much

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Is it viable to have Annette as a Wyvern Lord with Bolt Axe? That class is broken and it feels like she'll be the best fit for that class in BL.

Btw I finished GD yesterday at 85 hours. Excellent route. I'll miss Claude, he is one the best characters in videogame history, I love him so much
yeah she works well as one, especially since her Relic is also an axe. Ashe and Sylvain also are really good fits for Wyvern rider if you are looking for more easy ones

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
yeah she works well as one, especially since her Relic is also an axe. Ashe and Sylvain also are really good fits for Wyvern rider if you are looking for more easy ones

I'll make Sylvain a Dark Knight, I guess that works for him and I need the magic. And Ashe is surely going to be my Bow Knight.

FayaEmblaimu

Alt account
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
I need help
Chapter 14 BE Route on Hard
my characters are lvl 28-30, it's against Claude. There is three gate to the city i need to close and on the right some ships with wyvern and bow cavalier
THERE IS TOO MUCH ENEMIES! I can't seriously. Each turn, 4 new enemies appear and both my archery can"t kill them in one shot

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
Playing through GD post timeskip, and I really wish that Judith joined your party like Gilbert does in BL. Seems like she's always there in the battefield/story anyway.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
He doesn't really go crazy no. But you can feel his profound sadness that his best friend has to resort to such horrendous measures.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up then

I need help
Chapter 14 BE Route on Hard
my characters are lvl 28-30, it's against Claude. There is three gate to the city i need to close and on the right some ships with wyvern and bow cavalier
THERE IS TOO MUCH ENEMIES! I can't seriously. Each turn, 4 new enemies appear and both my archery can"t kill them in one shot

Use an extremely dodgey swordmaster with good strength (byleth is a good example) equipped with axebreaker to bait out the wyverns. Keep the rest of your units out of range, but position them so they can canto in to help kill the wyverns then canto out of the next one's range. Eventually the reinforcements do stop coming. Use some of your other units to close each of the gates. as well as leaving behind some units to bait out and deal with the bow knights. Ch 14 is one of those few fights where split tactics actually works fairly well, otherwise it's very easy to get overwhelmed and let units die.

FayaEmblaimu

Alt account
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up then

Use an extremely dodgey swordmaster with good strength (byleth is a good example) equipped with axebreaker to bait out the wyverns. Keep the rest of your units out of range, but position them so they can canto in to help kill the wyverns then canto out of the next one's range. Eventually the reinforcements do stop coming. Use some of your other units to close each of the gates. as well as leaving behind some units to bait out and deal with the bow knights. Ch 14 is one of those few fights where split tactics actually works fairly well, otherwise it's very easy to get overwhelmed and let units die.

i don't understand, reinforcements will stop coming at some point?
And i started by attacked the bow cavaliers on the right. Don't know if that's good.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Took down my first Black Eagle on Verdant Wind :(

I'm so sorry Ferdinand! I hoped attacking with Byleth would let me spare him but it didn't sound like it. I know Ladislava is really minor but I liked her and Randolph on CF so it was sad fighting them too, but my poor Ferdinand was my student dammit! 😭

Also I really love the Great Bridge of Myrddin map. After your first playthrough, it's easy to overlook how well this game pulls off the shift into the war phase and the return to world building and politics, but this map has been a huge reminder on both routes I've played it on. All the build up and background to establish how important it is, the huge amounts of reinforcements and named characters, the design of the map itself. Love this game.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
i don't understand, reinforcements will stop coming at some point?
And i started by attacked the bow cavaliers on the right. Don't know if that's good.

Yeah, there's a ton of wyverns, but eventually they'll stop spawning if you kill enough. I'd draw the bow knights out to you instead of chasing them down by the bottom right of the map. Split tactics is fine, but you don't want them to be too far from your other units in case someone misses/gets overwhelmed.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
I was actually really grateful she kept targeting Dimitri, since his dodge was pretty amazing by that point. He rarely got hit, and I kinda positioned it where he'd only ever take one more attacker on enemy phase if he did to ensure survivability. The problem was that she also kept targeting my mages too for some reason. Fortunately, they had pretty high res and typically in the back lines so they were away from any additional danger/attackers.

The bigger problem were those friggin' ballistas and long-range magic attackers for me.

Yeah she kept attacking Annette and I was like why? lol. She's the only one that went completely unscathed. Dedue or Gilbert would have been much better targets. In fact, they would have been wiped out immediately. This is why Edelgard isn't fit to rule!

Yeah those ballistas were annoying as hell and they always landed their hits. I also hated all of those savants close to El. They were crushing me left and right. I had to play this chapter really slow and just moved as one giant unit.

Yeah I think it's triggered if you get onto Dimitri's side of the map. I didnt have any flying units so I could only move a few squares at a time.

I had no idea you could even cross those rivers on foot. I felt so stupid. I was walking around like a sucker until I accidentally selected the river tile. Dedue basically got right in front of me and transformed and because of the reduced mobility on those tiles, I couldn't even get away from him lol.

Today's Cipher card reveal is the man with the name - you know him well - it is FERDINAND VON AEGIR.

It's so disappointing that they don't give the students the proper time skip hair. This card with his glorious mane would have been a delight.

Let's start a petition to have these artists redo the S support artwork.

Ferdie looks too goofy wearing that amor without his amazing long hair.

Last edited:

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
So I finished the BE (Edelgard) route after about 50 hours of playtime. Fantastic game but I really don't want to play 3 other routes (side note: the next Fire Emblem game NEEDS more varied hub content) right now.

Is there a thread, post, site, etc that would give me a good spoiler of how the other routes play out so I can fill in the gaps in the narrative?

HBK

Oct 30, 2017
So I finished the BE (Edelgard) route after about 50 hours of playtime. Fantastic game but I really don't want to play 3 other routes (side note: the next Fire Emblem game NEEDS more varied hub content) right now.

Is there a thread, post, site, etc that would give me a good spoiler of how the other routes play out so I can fill in the gaps in the narrative?
Spoiler thread: Here.