• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What are your final predictions for this highly anticipated title?

• 96-100

Votes: 14 2.1%
  • 91-95 (Same as Awakening)

Votes: 236 35.4%
  • 86-90 (Same as Fates)

Votes: 303 45.5%
  • 81-85

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • 76-80

Votes: 9 1.4%
  • 75 or below

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I missed the poll, I reckon it will land on 85.

Still ploughing my way through MUA3. If this is 90+, I'm gonna have to just buy digital tomorrow.

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
I got this and MUA3 with my $99 eshop voucher! I am having a good time with Marvel, even if I am a little disappointed with it.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME HOWEVER. LETS DO THIS.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
LOL at people saying it'll get lower scores because gRapHicS. Come on. There aren't that many better-looking games on Switch out there, and it has never been an issue so far.

Deleted member 47318

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Yes, it looks awful and the performance doesn't help neither. The game deserve to lose some serious points over it. It isn't a pure handheld title anymore, there's no excuses for the game to be this bad looking.
What is the performance like even? I haven't heard or read anything about either resolution or framerate in either mode yet.

LakLak

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 4, 2019
LOL at people saying it'll get lower scores because gRapHicS. Come on. There aren't that many better-looking games on Switch out there, and it has never been an issue so far.

It's one of the worst looking exclusive title of the Switch, what are you speaking about ?

Mario Odyssey, MK, Smash Bros, Splatoon 2, BOTW... all those games are charming. FE looks like a mix between an hentai mobile game with Dissidia UI plastered over it.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
It's one of the worst looking exclusive title of the Switch, what are you speaking about ?

Mario Odyssey, MK, Smash Bros, Splatoon 2, BOTW... all those games are charming. FE looks like a mix between an hentai mobile game with Dissidia UI plastered over it.
Oh, it's hyperbole time then. OK.
Well, we'll see how it goes.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Well ... now i have some images in my mind from a Hentai game were all you get is tea parties and maybe face rubbing.

... Nah, need to get this out of my mind.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
This is the worst take I've seen in a while, congrats!
Is it better or worse than this gem they dropped in the Media-Create thread earlier today:
I'd rather take a focused experience like NSMB than suffer through random people's level design in Mario Maker. Most people submitting level don't understand that hard/convulted =/= good level design.

MM is mostly focused on social-minded people who likes to share their meals on instagram and spend their entire life on twitter/facebook. I don't see it as a replacement of classic Mario. It's an additional offer.

Brewster123

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA
I'm gonna bet mid to high 80s (85-89). I've largely avoided the spoiler thread, but the people there seemed happy, and we still have those glowing previews to go off of. I expect the main complaints will be graphics and possibly uneven pacing due to the monastery segments lasting a while. It'll still be a great game though.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Is it better or worse than this gem they dropped in the Media-Create thread earlier today:

tenor.gif

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
As one of the few and proud 96 and up I look forward to being right 15 minutes from now :)

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the cost of the season pass? Want to make sure voucher + season pass is a better deal than straight up buying the bundle

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
10 minutes until we are through the pre shit posts about hentai graphics

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Put a lot of thought into this one, I'm sure

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What's the cost of the season pass? Want to make sure voucher + season pass is a better deal than straight up buying the bundle

As with all Nintendo offerings, the bundle isn't a discount at all, simply being the eshop and season pass prices added together, so it should be better to use the voucher by that alone.

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I feel like if they don't give the visuals a lot of negative opiniones, this game could resch 90+

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
89, previews all are very favorable to the game but the graphic do hurt it a ton.

60fps

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
This game looks like it's enormous in size, so I bet that's another reason that it's not looking very impressiv in the graphics department.
I bet the next Fire Emblem game will improve on that front and I doubt that IS learned nothing from this project and the co-development with Koei Tecmo.
I also hope the next Fire Emblem will improve on the font.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
QUOTE="Aaronrules380, post: 23054184, member: 2178"]
What is it like being insane? LOL
[/QUOTE]

I'm still gonna be closer than the people who put 79s- 80s,so I think I'm more sane than a lot of people

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Not hentai mobile, but character art direction looks like a forgetable otome game.
Everyone has this bland dead fish thousand yard stare look on their face.

Mind you this has no impact on game's actual quality.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
I think the school elements will be somewhat controversial leading to lower scores than Fates and Awakening.