• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What are your final predictions for this highly anticipated title?

• 96-100

Votes: 14 2.1%
  • 91-95 (Same as Awakening)

Votes: 236 35.4%
  • 86-90 (Same as Fates)

Votes: 303 45.5%
  • 81-85

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • 76-80

Votes: 9 1.4%
  • 75 or below

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
My Amazon preorder is now saying it'll be delivered by 11 PM tomorrow.

What the hell, I've never seen later than 9 before. If I get a knock on the door at 10:50 I'll be pissed.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna bet mid to high 80s (85-89). I've largely avoided the spoiler thread, but the people there seemed happy, and we still have those glowing previews to go off of. I expect the main complaints will be graphics and possibly uneven pacing due to the monastery segments lasting a while. It'll still be a great game though.

Yeah, there's probably enough people that are going to ding it for the graphics for it to fall in that range even if everything else is great.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Still putting my guess at 86-90, I can't decide if the social aspects are going to drag it down or up in reviewers eyes though.

it's going to get a higher metacritic by a bit than xenoblade 2 but I bet it won't really deserve it

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
My Amazon preorder is now saying it'll be delivered by 11 PM tomorrow.

What the hell, I've never seen later than 9 before. If I get a knock on the door at 10:50 I'll be pissed.

Yup. All my packages are delivered late morning-mid afternoon so I'm hoping it'll be there when I get off.

Darryn

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
If you're a Fire Emblem fan, then this game is an instant classic. Minor tweaks to the combat, a massive investment in the relationships that define the characters you meet and mentor. Here's my review on Critical Hit:

90/100

https://www.criticalhit.net/review/fire-emblem-three-houses-review/

Fire Emblem: Three Houses doesn't change how it plays on the battlefield, but its greatest advancements lie in the moments between the horror of war. The bonds forged between comrades in arms, the drive to really get to know the cast who you spill blood with and the opportunity to truly learn about the finality of death all combine across a vast and sweeping fantasy epic that'll leave you breathless by the time the credits finally roll.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eurogamer: "Fire Emblem goes back to school for the most epic, generous and dynamic outing for the series yet."

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games

OMSWP17.png

--
sad that, much like the games press, your OP also pretends Echoes doesn't exist and is the most recent standard to compare Three Houses against :(

Vexingsruzz

Oct 29, 2017
Throwing my hat in for a solid 86. Still going to be a great game, but I presume reviewers will have some issues with the graphics and other minor complaints that will bring the score down.