• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 29, 2017
Oh, come on, Bernadetta? Fuck off. I will never understand how everyone seems to like her so much, even after familiarizing myself with her backstory.

At least Hilda, Marianne, and Shamir are in the top 10.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
annette is forever underrated
best voice acting in both dubs, great personality with an amazing design

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Good to see the White haired heavy artillery girl so powerfull that Death knight fears her so high.
In my playthrough Claude killed Death Knight by blocking his 1-square escape. Lysihia did beat the Opera Tenor boss though, and with a single hit at 50% chance when my party was gathered around him, exepcting to die by attempting.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Petra seems to be quite popular in the West from what I've seen. I wonder if that's a localization thing? I'm not sure how she's handled in Japanese.

AllenShrz

Nov 6, 2017
Why Bernie is so high? She's insecure, high maintenance, lies a lot and introverted.

Petra and Dorothea are much better.

Trash list.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Well as long as we're talking lists, I may as well put my top 5:

Women
------------
1. Hilda
2. Manuela
3. Marianne
4. Petra
5. Catherine

Men
-------
1. Lorenz
2. Alois
3. Claude
4. Raphael
5. Dimitri

This isn't necessarily a list of goodest characters, by the way. For example, I think Lorenz is a terrible person, but he's also a great person at the same time, and that's makes him interesting to me. Similarly with Hilda and Catherine. I think Three Houses on the whole is really good at having dual-layered characters.